3333 replies to this topic

#241 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:16 AM

Well 99%of us here don't. We just read the summaries to get a laugh, that is all

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#242 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 04:23 AM

Well 99%of us here don't. We just read the summaries to get a laugh, that is all

Did 9-11 today. Wish I could get that time back.

#243 Wyle23

Wyle23

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:Writing and reading fanfiction.

Posted 18 June 2017 - 05:09 AM

Oh. Aight, I can understand that.

#244 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 06:57 AM

Just because Hinata is sweet and gentile doesn't mean she wont be "tough" on her kids.

She can't. It will be OOC.
She should be the gentle mother who love her child unconditionally just like the mother of my neighbor totoro children. That's if they follow her character.

I mean there's no reason for kishi to make her parallel with minato.
It only show that Hinata need to be sakuranize because her lack of characterization and perhaps incompatible with naruto.

#245 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 12:56 PM

She can't. It will be OOC.
She should be the gentle mother who love her child unconditionally just like the mother of my neighbor totoro children. That's if they follow her character.

I mean there's no reason for kishi to make her parallel with minato.
It only show that Hinata need to be sakuranize because her lack of characterization and perhaps incompatible with naruto.

You completely right but let me add some further details.

Her ultimate mom that scares her son kittenless act is just a joke. No really it is just a joke. When we first hear about it in episode one it's one to make Bolt out to be a hypocrite since he told train boy to ignore his father because Naruto doesn't enforce his punishment, but immediately races home when he realizes he going to be late for dinner since his mother is terrifying and two) as a quick joke in episode two where she watch over him during his suspension.

In this episodes the joke was "Cups made a bad absence excuse that the academy called their parents about." No really, the joke really is just cups made a bad absence excuse. Also Hinata is bad at being the almighty mom since despite bringing her son to a teacher meeting to get lectured he decided to instead send a clone and have it give a cool speech before disappearing. If any other shounen main character did that to their mother that would have enraged her even further to the point she may have hunted him down in order to enact retribution for defying her in such away. Hell they also show that Temari who Shika has been shown to be scared of like Bolt is of his mother slapped him which made what hinata did seem mild. When he disappears she and Shino just shrugs their shoulders and then Hinata give a speech justifying his actions. Also this has no effect on Bolt because the next day he wants to skip class again despite the fact that should make Hinata -WHO HE IS TERRIFIED OF THE THOUGHT OF HER GETTING MAD AT HIM- angry again.

Honestly, it is Naruto and Shino in episode 11 that finally has an effect on him. When he question his father about if he is investigating the ghost, clearly implying that the ghost are Bolt's territory and Naruto should stay out of it. Naruto drags him silently by the ear to the observation room where Sakura was operating on the victim. Then gives a lecture on how dangerous the incidents are now and he doesn't want Bolt involved in this anymore. The tone of the scene make it clear that Naruto is clearly going to enforce his decision and Bolt and the other won't be able to defy him if Shino didn't come in and defend them. Both Naruto's lecture and Shino's defense of them is what finally makes Bolt take both the mail delivery task and investigation seriously. When before he was just using it to feel important.

Hinata is so bad at disciplining and controlling her family. Since she won't be strict with Naruto, and Bolt -WHO HAS STATED MULTIPLE TIMES THAT HE IS TERRIFIED OF THE THOUGHT OF HER GETTING MAD AT HIM- even after doing something that angers her he want to do it again. So Hinata is a bad wife and a bad mother because if one parent if failing it is that others job to both pick up the slack temporarily and get the other back on the program. Sakura would have been a better wife to Naruto because if it was her husband, a son of hers, or her daughter of her she would have enforced discipline. She is bad at being the wife of Sasuke because she doesn't make him return home to visit their daughter once in eleven years though she does a decent job of raising Salad on her own.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 June 2017 - 02:18 PM.

#246 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 June 2017 - 07:21 PM

You completely right but let me add some further details.

Her ultimate mom that scares her son kittenless act is just a joke. No really it is just a joke. When we first hear about it in episode one it's one to make Bolt out to be a hypocrite since he told train boy to ignore his father because Naruto doesn't enforce his punishment, but immediately races home when he realizes he going to be late for dinner since his mother is terrifying and two) as a quick joke in episode two where she watch over him during his suspension.

In this episodes the joke was "Cups made a bad absence excuse that the academy called their parents about." No really, the joke really is just cups made a bad absence excuse. Also Hinata is bad at being the almighty mom since despite bringing her son to a teacher meeting to get lectured he decided to instead send a clone and have it give a cool speech before disappearing. If any other shounen main character did that to their mother that would have enraged her even further to the point she may have hunted him down in order to enact retribution for defying her in such away. Hell they also show that Temari who Shika has been shown to be scared of like Bolt is of his mother slapped him which made what hinata did seem mild. When he disappears she and Shino just shrugs their shoulders and then Hinata give a speech justifying his actions. Also this has no effect on Bolt because the next day he wants to skip class again despite the fact that should make Hinata -WHO HE IS TERRIFIED OF THE THOUGHT OF HER GETTING MAD AT HIM- angry again.

Honestly, it is Naruto and Shino in episode 11 that finally has an effect on him. When he question his father about if he is investigating the ghost, clearly implying that the ghost are Bolt's territory and Naruto should stay out of it. Naruto drags him silently by the ear to the observation room where Sakura was operating on the victim. Then gives a lecture on how dangerous the incidents are now and he doesn't want Bolt involved in this anymore. The tone of the scene make it clear that Naruto is clearly going to enforce his decision and Bolt and the other won't be able to defy him if Shino didn't come in and defend them. Both Naruto's lecture and Shino's defense of them is what finally makes Bolt take both the mail delivery task and investigation seriously. When before he was just using it to feel important.

Hinata is so bad at disciplining and controlling her family. Since she won't be strict with Naruto, and Bolt -WHO HAS STATED MULTIPLE TIMES THAT HE IS TERRIFIED OF THE THOUGHT OF HER GETTING MAD AT HIM- even after doing something that angers her he want to do it again. So Hinata is a bad wife and a bad mother because if one parent if failing it is that others job to both pick up the slack temporarily and get the other back on the program. Sakura would have been a better wife to Naruto because if it was her husband, a son of hers, or her daughter of her she would have enforced discipline. She is bad at being the wife of Sasuke because she doesn't make him return home to visit their daughter once in eleven years though she does a decent job of raising Salad on her own.

Yes thank you for saying that especially how Sakura would be a better wife to naruto.

#247 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 10:50 PM

It's like they thought : " Let's show Sakura. Make a scene of her healing on her first appearance in Bolt anime ".

The prioritization of the characters is messed up.

#248 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 June 2017 - 11:21 PM

It's like they thought : " Let's show Sakura. Make a scene of her healing on her first appearance in Bolt anime ".

The prioritization of the characters is messed up.

I suppose we know she is still an active medic at least, but seriously give something major for her to do besides healing, like being head of researching of these possessions or something

#249 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:51 AM

for all we know at this point she could be a Medic one day a week. With her never being shown except for once. Which is shame because she is supposed to be the Head Medic.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#250 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:37 AM

for all we know at this point she could be a Medic one day a week. With her never being shown except for once. Which is shame because she is supposed to be the Head Medic.

Well she's too busy raising sasuke's freak seed and being a single mother.

#251 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:35 AM

Well she's too busy raising sasuke's freak seed and being a single mother.

Don't forget has to take care of her other child too so she's in the same position as Sakura. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#252 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:41 AM

I suppose we know she is still an active medic at least, but seriously give something major for her to do besides healing, like being head of researching of these possessions or something

I don't think they'll bother showing her much.

#253 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:49 PM

Don't forget has to take care of her other child too so she's in the same position as Sakura. :zaru:

Who hinata?

#254 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 03:46 PM

If you're talking about the daughter. Yes, in that one shot which they turned into an OVA she was a sociopath. But that was something Kishimoto wrote it and they had to animate it. But now that they are in charge of the girl she been and will be the most perfected daughter ever because she is hinata's daughter. Even Bolt despite fact he is an arrogant spoiled brat; everyone pretty much defends him and the criticism and lecture are half-hearted most of the time.

#255 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 12:55 PM

To sum up the latest episode:

Sumire: I have been living here for too long for my own good. If I met you guys earlier, I wouldn't be the half piece of kitten I am today. But it ends here. I don't know what's right anymore. I will bring havoc again. As a warrior ninja.

*Boruto frozen state of shock*

Nue: Sumire. Are we doing this? Right here? Now!?

Sumire: Yes...I will end this once and for all!

*Due to Sarada being irrelevant, Mitsuki will play the role to nearly end her. But too late*

Naruto: Boruto! RUN!!!

*Nue summoned along with Vogel im Kafig soundtrack plays. Boruto is broken in tears*

Sumire (Flashback): I am a class rep. All I care is to be with you guys. That's all.

Boruto: Sumire.....*Anger rises* You...DAMN TRAITOR!!!!!

*Unlocked Tenseigan and the episiode ends*

Yeah....

#256 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 28 June 2017 - 01:30 PM

Sumire: I have been living here for too long for my own good. If I met you guys earlier, I wouldn't be the half piece of kitten I am today. But it ends here. I don't know what's right anymore. I will bring havoc again. As a warrior ninja.

*Due to Sarada being irrelevant, Mitsuki will play the role to nearly end her. But too late*

*Nue summoned along with Vogel im Kafig soundtrack plays. Boruto is broken in tears*

Sumire (Flashback): I am a class rep. All I care is to be with you guys. That's all.

Yeah....

I mean, come on! Is that really the best they can come up with? I stand corrected with it being a parody.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#257 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:19 PM

Yeah....

Is that real, this can't be real. And I'm wondering why he doesn't use toneri kitten forced eye powers In the movie did it go dormant?

#258 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 28 June 2017 - 02:46 PM

Just because Hinata is sweet and gentile doesn't mean she wont be "tough" on her kids.

Can you imagine if Bolt was Sakura's child?

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 28 June 2017 - 02:47 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#259 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:12 PM

Can you imagine if Bolt was Sakura's child?

He'd be better but we have a narusaku child Shinachiku who is more superior than bolt. If he was sakura's kid he'd have a better relationship with his dad.

#260 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:42 PM

So, Sumire talked more in a single episode than Hinata in the entire franchise.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users