Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#241 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 23 August 2017 - 11:28 AM

Petty much.

Does anyone still have connections with 2chan? Try uploading the link there with Japanese dialogues (if anyone can translate) and see how they respond  :hehehe:

I have a question, can a studio produced and air an anime Based on Doujinshi (from fanfiction authors) without their consent?

I knew 2 members, but they're not here.

#242 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 September 2017 - 02:28 AM

Chapter 3/ Pg 16 End
I will upload the full chapter very shortly.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#243 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:36 AM

Chapter 3/ Pg 16 End
I will upload the full chapter very shortly.

Glad he's back and hope to see what sakura's dreaming about.

#244 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 11:50 AM

Ditto I wonder if Sakura is dreaming that Naruto is spending time with Hinata and she will get jealous or something like that. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#245 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 04:35 PM

What are the females wearing around their stomachs?  I don't remember that from the original...

#246 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

Sakura and Hinata are wearing belts. 

It is a design specifically made for "The Last". 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#247 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

Scalations done. Full Chapter. First page uploaded back in Feb 5 2017.  Typically, takes 7-8 months for Tokai to finish each chapter kind of like Berserk. Here are my highlights.

Chapter 3 Top 5 Highlights

Hopefully we will see it to before entering the Sasuke Arc.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#248 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:48 PM

That awkward moment when a fan can draw and write better than the creature himself...

#249 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 14 September 2017 - 01:06 AM

Scalations done. Full Chapter. First page uploaded back in Feb 5 2017.  Typically, takes 7-8 months for Tokai to finish each chapter kind of like Berserk. Here are my highlights.

Chapter 3 Top 5 Highlights

Hopefully we will see it to before entering the Sasuke Arc.

Ditto hope sasuke is better Handel in this better.

#250 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:56 AM

That awkward moment when a fan can draw and write better than the creature himself...

You mean the creator? Nice typo though. 

But so true. This author is a way better writer and artist than Kishimoto himself. I also think any NS fan fiction writer can writer better than him. 

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 September 2017 - 11:56 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#251 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:41 PM

You mean the creator? Nice typo though. 

But so true. This author is a way better writer and artist than Kishimoto himself. I also think any NS fan fiction writer can writer better than him. 

Huh. I just caught that. How appropriately unintentional...

But yeah,  agree on both accounts. I'm following the guy on Deviantart and I have to say I'm really i,pressed. The thing that has me worried, though, is he also has a lot of NH/SS stuff on his profile, too.

And I've had numerous people PM me on fanfiction.net telling me they massively prefer my story to the original as well, even though it is a crossover of my own work. It really brings out the butterflies when people tell you stuff like that. 

#252 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:37 PM

But yeah,  agree on both accounts. I'm following the guy on Deviantart and I have to say I'm really i,pressed. The thing that has me worried, though, is he also has a lot of NH/SS stuff on his profile, too.

And I've had numerous people PM me on fanfiction.net telling me they massively prefer my story to the original as well, even though it is a crossover of my own work. It really brings out the butterflies when people tell you stuff like that. 

Oh what is it about? Your story that is as I have a number of NaruSaku stories as well.

#253 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:48 PM

I think that was before the last happened and he saw how bad it was. But this comic he's doing is great and fixing some big problem with that movie like everyone is in character. And Naruto wasn't affected by the genjustu sure the saw sakura's memories but it wasn't like how it was in the movie.

#254 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 12:53 PM

Oh what is it about? Your story that is as I have a number of NaruSaku stories as well.

Here's a link to it: https://www.fanficti...nknown-Complete

It's a crossover between Naruto and my Chris Lynheart series. Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi are recruited by a pre-ranking member of the Seventeen Assassins to aid in an upcoming war.

#255 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 04:41 AM

It's back!

naruto_048_by_tokai2000-dbp2ci2.png

#256 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 07:57 AM

Sakura wakes up

#257 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:13 AM

naruto_042_by_tokai2000-dbd6vgu.png

reference to naruto shippuden 4th opening song ^

1wocs1.gif

#258 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

Everyone says that.

#259 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:16 PM

YatoSubs_Gintama_-_283_VOSTFR_720p_1280x

PRAISE THE HEAVENS!!!!

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#260 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 01:44 PM

It's back!

naruto_048_by_tokai2000-dbp2ci2.png

This is the Naruto and Sakura we've been following for 15 years.

Naruto and especially Sakura's reaction is exact on point.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users