54173 replies to this topic

#50461 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:19 PM

If you mentioned in the Rising of the Shield Hero the word rape you forgot that word in the Goblin Slayer too XD. After that proceed bye. 

Yeah, there is rape in Goblin Slayer, but it is not really a story element. Rising of the Shield hero, it was a story element that surrounded two characters.

Well said James well said there's no hope for Naruto anymore the series is dead from what it once was 4 years ago. Also James there 720 episodes of Naruto in total counting part 1.

I wasn't too sure, that's why I said "over 500" Also, are we counting filler too? I don't really want to count filler since...well, it is non-canon.

Hey look on the bright side, ALL of this tells me something. That NO ONE, NOT EVEN THE FANS OR EXECUTIVES THAT PUSHED FOR THESE PAIRINGS BELIEVE IN THE ROMANCE THAT THESE COUPLES HAVE.

Not once have I ever seen a fictional couple in any other media being forced into these cringing, gagging, "hurts to watch" moments that are rapid fire punching into the audiences' heads that "this couple is in love, this couple is in love!!!!" like some sort of madness mantra, long after the couples in question became canon. You don't see it in other shonen series that are "not about romance" like Fullmetal Alchemist , Dragon Ball, Bleach, etc. But Naruto? they are beating the couples to death like pumping air into a long dead corpse. That speaks to me of desperation.

What's wrong people? Not believing in your own BS Lies anymore ? :zaru:  :kukuku:

I actually find the whole thing Hilarious. you reap what you sow I guess. The Naruto fandom is in shambles and Boruto seems to be at death's door right now considering all the money grubbing SP is trying to pull not to mention the manga moved to V Jump, was it? It just speaks to me that karma is slowly creeping up on them and if Boruto "dies" good riddance, I say :yes:

This is true.

It is like now they are trying to forcefully beat us over the head that "this was always how it was meant to be," but now it is looks like they are trying too hard.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50462 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:26 AM

Yeah, there is rape in Goblin Slayer, but it is not really a story element. Rising of the Shield hero, it was a story element that surrounded two characters.

I wasn't too sure, that's why I said "over 500" Also, are we counting filler too? I don't really want to count filler since...well, it is non-canon.

This is true.
It is like now they are trying to forcefully beat us over the head that "this was always how it was meant to be," but now it is looks like they are trying too hard.

Pretty sure in anime you count filler in episode totals like in one piece.
Yes they are trying to hard and it's not working,
Werid I saw a what if Naruto married Sakura and looked at the comments and most of them seemed like they were ns fans it was interesting.

#50463 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:13 PM

Pretty sure in anime you count filler in episode totals like in one piece.

Should we count Boruto and Naruto SD as well?

Keep in mind, do we consider Dragonball, Dragonball, Z Dragonball Gt, and Dragonball Super as one entire series too?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 July 2019 - 05:15 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50464 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 20 July 2019 - 01:28 AM

Should we count Boruto and Naruto SD as well?

Keep in mind, do we consider Dragonball, Dragonball, Z Dragonball Gt, and Dragonball Super as one entire series too?

I do like how I count all yugioh and Digimon season episode.
Well not gt but og dragon ball, zip and super are the same story.

#50465 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:30 AM

Digimon has seperate canons though. and Yugioh flip flops hard on whether all of the series are linked in the same timeline. the orignal seires, GX and 5Ds seem to be outright confirmed though.

Edited by Phantom_999, 20 July 2019 - 07:30 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50466 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:43 AM

Does anyone actually believe that? From what I heard, both marriages seem miserable in Boruto.

And that is EXACTLY WHY the animators are pushing the couples so hard to the point of absurdity. No one is buying that the relationships and interactions between these couples are ROMANTIC, so they keep forcing and forcing the issue in a never ending cycle of that NH and SS are in love, but in doing so it ends up even less believable. In fact the whole idea that NH and SS were always the intended couples was turned on its own head and debunked the very moment they became official because anyone with a functioning brain cell would question, SO if Naruto was always intended to be with Hinata and Sasuke with Sakura, Why did Naruto and Hinata need an entire movie that retcons the entire story and voids all meaning to said story just to start their romance? Why did Sasuke only get with Sakura after she reverted to a twelve year old fangirl and all negative interactions between them were dropped under the bridge? I recall Sasuke only ever thought Sakura was annoying when she was gushing over him and being all love struck. So I guess even that was retconned. The point is, the actions and the writng of both the remaining parties in this farce and the characters themselves are not convincing anyone that the couples of NH and SS are matches made in heaven. Not even the fans that support the ending believe it because whether or not they can consciously admit it, if it did they would be satisfied with what they got and not take extra steps to stroke their own egos about the couples i.e. making fan fictions where Naruto is being some sort of Shoujo prince charming actively "putting the moves" on Hinata, or redrawing any NaruSaku interactions to replace Sakura with Hinata etc.

Again. Desperation. That is all.

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 July 2019 - 12:05 AM.

#50467 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:18 PM

Digimon has seperate canons though. and Yugioh flip flops hard on whether all of the series are linked in the same timeline. the orignal seires, GX and 5Ds seem to be outright confirmed though.

I count every season and episode of the series like Digimon cause even power Rangers did that with r.p.m   

And that is EXACTLY WHY the animators are pushing the couples so hard to the point of absurdity. No one is buying that the relationships and interactions between this couples are ROMANTIC, so they keep forcing and forcing the issue in a never ending cycle of that NH and SS are in love, but in doing so it ends up even less believable. In fact the whole idea that NH and SS were always the intended couples was turned on it's own head and debunked the very moment they became official because anyone with a functioning brain cell would question, SO if Naruto was always intended to be with Hinata and Sasuke with Sakura, Why did Naruto and Hinata need an entire movie that retcons the entire story and voids all meaning to said story just to start their romance? Why did Sasuke only get with Sakura after she reverted to a twelve year old fangirl and all negative interactions between them were droped under the bridge? I recall Sasuke only ever thought Sakura was annoying when she was gushing over him and being all love struck. So I guess even that was retconned. The point is, the actions and the writng of both the remaining parties in this farce and the characters themselves are not convincing anyone that the couples of NH and SS are matches made in heaven. Not even the fans that support the ending believe it because whether or not they can consciously admit it, if it did they would be satisfied with what they got and not take extra steps to stroke their own egos about the couples i.e. making fan fictions where Naruto is being some Shoujo fanfic prince charming  actively "putting the moves" on Hinata, or re drawing any NaruSaku interactions to replace Sakura with Hinata etc.

Again. Desperation. That is all.

Agreed they are desperate cause everyone has called bs on both NH and SS so many times, also Hinata is only in 25% of the whole story out of the whole 700 chapter trust me I actually went through the whole magna and counted up each chapter page and panel she's on so no them being planned from the beginning is bs.

#50468 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:31 PM

I count every season and episode of the series like Digimon cause even power Rangers did that with r.p.m    Agreed they are desperate cause everyone has called bs on both NH and SS so many times, also Hinata is only in 25% of the whole story out of the whole 700 chapter trust me I actually went through the whole magna and counted up each chapter page and panel she's on so no them being planned from the beginning is bs.

Less than that. Ten-Ten actually has more screen time than Hinata in the 700 chapters. She is in less than 45 pages.

Now I am going to do some ROUGH calculations.
700 chapters on average of 18 pages (Some chapters have more, some have less. If someone can give me more accurate numbers I can give a better number.)
700 = ~12,600 pages
I'll give her the maximum of 45 pages.

45 pages outs of 12,600 = 0.36%

SHE IS IN LESS THAN 0.36% OF THE MANGA . THAT IS LESS THAN 1% OF THE MANGA

Heroine my foot.

Orihime had more screen time. Kurama has more screen time.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 20 July 2019 - 06:33 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50469 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 07:09 PM

Separate canons that not just the Anime counts.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#50470 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:54 PM

As one story? I'm not saying any one of them is canon and the rest don't count, I'm just saying you don't need to follow one to understand the other. You don't need to watch "Adventure" to understand the story in "Tamers" for example. they each have their own story

I count every season and episode of the series like Digimon cause even power Rangers did that with r.p.m

Ah I see. and that is most agreeable. Filler episodes in anime are a different thing though if you ask me. They are an oddity in that they exist only to keep a series running while letting the animators or sources material for the anime to actually develop the plot. Other than that they are never referenced or given any thought again afterward. The main problem with that is anime follows a constructed and progressing story like a novel series, but again Fillers don't seem to be given any acknowledgement after they are produced in the story itself. They are not episodic like Power Rangers nor have separate canons with a new cast to focus the story on every season like with Power Rangers AND Digimon. That's just my opinion though

Edited by Phantom_999, 10 December 2019 - 08:21 PM.

#50471 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

Yeah, Duel Monsters, GX, and 5D's are all the same timeline  (further supported with the Bonds Beyond Time movie, which is actually canon, unlike Pyramid of Light, and Dark Side of Dimensions follows the manga version of Duel Monsters rather than the anime version - Kaiba not being present at the Ceremonial Duel at the end in the manga, so he doesn't know Atem is no longer with them and why he's still so obsessed with beating him in a Duel and not switching sights to Yugi like the anime)  while ZeXal, Arc-V (even the different dimensions are a different universe, but obviously stylized after GX, 5D's, and ZeXal), and VRAINS are all their own self-contained universes.

Less than that. Ten-Ten actually has more screen time than Hinata in the 700 chapters. She is in less than 45 pages.

700 chapters on average of 18 pages (Some chapters have more, some have less. If someone can give me more accurate numbers I can give a better number.)
700 = ~12,600 pages

45 pages outs of 12,600 = 0.36%

SHE IS IN LESS THAN 0.36% OF THE MANGA . THAT IS LESS THAN 1% OF THE MANGA

Heroine my foot.

And then consider the content of that time - a majority of it being her hiding, fainting, shaking in gear, and "N-N-Naruto-kun!"

2e5.gif

#50472 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 July 2019 - 10:53 AM

Yeah, Duel Monsters, GX, and 5D's are all the same timeline  (further supported with the Bonds Beyond Time movie, which is actually canon, unlike Pyramid of Light, and Dark Side of Dimensions follows the manga version of Duel Monsters rather than the anime version - Kaiba not being present at the Ceremonial Duel at the end in the manga, so he doesn't know Atem is no longer with them and why he's still so obsessed with beating him in a Duel and not switching sights to Yugi like the anime)  while ZeXal, Arc-V (even the different dimensions are a different universe, but obviously stylized after GX, 5D's, and ZeXal), and VRAINS are all their own self-contained universes.

And then consider the content of that time - a majority of it being her hiding, fainting, shaking in gear, and "N-N-Naruto-kun!"

NH Fan: But Hinata was nice to Naruto your just salty that Hinata is better than that kitten Haruno.

Yeah thats the mind set of a NH fan.

#50473 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 11:01 AM

700 = ~12,600 pages
45 pages outs of 12,600 = 0.36%SHE IS IN LESS THAN 0.36% OF THE MANGA . THAT IS LESS THAN 1% OF THE MANGAHeroine my foot.

Here's what I got when I counted that up total pages of all 72 vols. 13,728, she appears in 131 chapters of 700, and is on 484 pages of the 13,728 that's like 29% of the series hinata appears in your right James that's not a heroine and looking this pages she's on it makes it was planned out firm the beginning complete bs.

#50474 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 12:23 PM

Oh the problem is not so much how much panel time she had, it was the direction that the story and character development was going towards which was indicative that she did not have support from Kishi since the beginning at all to be the heroine or love interest. Why I say that is because for example, Sharon Carter in the MCU appears less than Hinata overall (correct me if I'm wrong) and yet she was instantly established a at potential love interest for Steve Rogers/Captain America. But back on on my point. Hinata WAS NOT THERE for Naruto when he is in emotional distress or is depressed about something. A key factor to Shonen heroines usually, if they are not the most significant of characters in the story is that they are a constant and prime emotional support for the MC whether or not they are the intended love interest. Hinata DOES NOT PROVIDE THAT. At least not significantly more than any other K11 members. Lets be honest, it was Shikamaru that got Naruto out of his depression over Jiraiya, so does that make Shikamaru the "love interest"? No? then why does Hinata's half hearted speech about Neji's death count then? It wasn't even her that got him out of that funk, it was Kurama. Her dialogue to try get Naruto back into the fight was't even motivational. Compare how chrasimatic Sakura's speech was when she was telling the whole army about what motivates Naruto to fight and to try protect every single ally's life on the battle field. Notice the difference?

What debunks Hinata as the love interest too is she gets no significant romantic moments with Naruto either. And her fanatics can say all they want that the series is not a romance manga but GUESS WHAT? Naruto is not the romantically chaste type of character that does not know what romantic love is, nor is he romantically abstinent that he eschews pursuing a relationship to focus on his goals or work. And that is particularly significant because if Naruto is not the typical chaste shonen hero and does show interest in romance then whom he is attracted to and whom he gets some romance hinted moments with is quite indicative then. And no, Naruto is not naive about relationships like pre-pubescent Goku because he asked his own mother how she fell in love with his father. So that shows he is not ignorant of Hinata's feelings for him, he just doesn't care. You CAN'T TELL ME that Hinata confessed straight to his face and he did not understand what she meant, then afterwards he asks how his parents fell in love and still displays jealousy towards Sakura. There is no excuse, HE WAS  NOT ATTRACTED TO HINATA. If he was he would have done something about it earlier because whether or not you think his love for Sakura was genuine, he always made the first move to try get her attention. That he DID NOT with Hinata tell me all that I need to know about how he regards her. She's a no go to him. How else can you explain that even in "The Last" He never addressed Hinata's confession and it was two years after the 4th world war?

Ultimately what I'm trying to say is that Hinata is neither heroine nor love interest and it for so much more reasons other that how many panels she was on in the entire  manga's run. It's all in the writing. Anyone that says otherwise is either delusional or in denial

Edited by Phantom_999, 29 August 2019 - 10:29 PM.

#50475 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 04:41 PM

Here's what I got when I counted that up total pages of all 72 vols. 13,728, she appears in 131 chapters of 700, and is on 484 pages of the 13,728 that's like 29% of the series hinata appears in your right James that's not a heroine and looking this pages she's on it makes it was planned out firm the beginning complete bs.

Actually, that is not even close to 29%, but I see where you might have done wrong. You probably divided 13,728 by 484 and got 28.88888 repeating I am guessing, yes? Well, that just means it takes 484 X 28 to equal 13,728. What we need to find is what 1 our 28 of times is. So we need to go further.

Percentage
Value 1 = 13,728
Value 2 =  484

Percentage calculations
Value 2 / Value 1 x 100 = %

484 divided by 13,728 = 0.035
0.035 x 100 = 3.5%

If the numbers are correct, then Hinata was in less than 3.5% of the manga. To double check, I am going to calculate what 29% of 13,728.
100 - 29 =71.
So essentially, what is 71% of 13,728. If it comes out to anything more than 484, then it can't be 29%. In my old job, I used to have to calculate knocking off 30% off the price of furniture. I did this by multiplying the price of the furniture originally by 0.7. Basically asking "What is 70% of X value?"

13,728 x 0.71 = 9746.88
13,728 - 9,767 = 3,961

So if Hinata really was in 29% of the manga, she should have been in 3,961 pages. That is a huge difference between 484.

13,728 X 0.035 = 480

Sorry if I am sounding a little arrogant, but I am trying to be accurate which is why I am showing my process. So, Hinata is in more than 0.36%, but for the so called herione of the series to be in only 3.5% of the manga? That is REALLY pathetic.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 July 2019 - 04:46 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50476 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:54 PM

https://youtu.be/rlSXaDq3uOk?t=308

finally someone speaks the truth

#50477 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 06:57 PM

Oh the problem is not so much how much panel time she had, it was the direction that the story and character development was going towards which was indicative that she did not have support from Kishi since the beginning at all to be the heroine or love interest. Why I say that is because for example. Sharon Carter in the MCU appears less than Hinata overall (correct me if I'm wrong) and yet she was instantly established a at potential love interest for Steve/ Captain America. But back on on my point. Hinata WAS NOT THERE for Naruto when he is in emotional distress or is depressed about something. A key factor to Shonen heroines usually, if they are not the most significant of characters in the story is that they are a constant and prime emotional support for the MC whether or not they are the intended love interest. Hinata DOES NOT PROVIDE THAT. At least not significantly more than any other K11 members. Lets be honest, it was Shikamaru that got Naruto out of his depression over Jiraiya, so does that make Shikamaru the "love interest"? No? then why does Hinata's half hearted speech about Neji's death count then? It wasn't even her that got him out of that funk, it was Kurama. He dialogue to try get Naruto back into the  fight was't even motivational. Compare how chrasimatic Sakura's speech was when she was telling the whole army about what motivates NAruto to fight and to try protect every single ally's life on the battle field. Notice the difference?

What debunks Hinata as the love interest too is she gets no significant romantic moments with Naruto either. And her fanatics can say all they want that the series is not a romance manga but GUESS WHAT? Naruto is not the romantically chaste type of character that does not know was romantic love is, nor is he romantically abstinent that he eschews pursuing a relationship to focus on his goals or work. And that is particularly significant because if Naruto is not the typical dense shonen hero romantic-wise then whom he is attracted to and whom he gets some romance hinted moments with is quite indicative then. And no Naruto is not naive about relationships like pre-pubescent Goku, because he asked his own mother how she fell in love with his father. So that shows he is not ignorant of Hianta's feelings for him, he just doesn't care. You CAN'T TELL ME that Hinata confessed straight to his face and he did not know what she meant then afterwards he asks how his parents fell in love and still displays jealousy towards Sakura. there is no excuse, HE WAS  NOT ATTRACTED TO HINATA. If he was he would have done something about it earlier because whether you think his love for Sakura was genuine, he always made the first move to try get her attention. That he DID NOT with Hinata tell me all that I need to know about how he regards her. She's a no go to him.

Ultimately what I'm trying to say is that Hinata is neither heroine nor love interest and it for so much more reasons other that how many panels she was on in the entire  manga's run. It's all in the writing. Anyone that says otherwise is either delusional or in denial

Well said man well said. That was a great post and was right. People make hinata too overhyped and overrated. Also the neji death thing makes no sense either when you bring up Jiraiya he was fine with that but neji dies and Naruto just gives up I'm sorry what no that's is dumb and out of character for Naruto. I know this isn't canon but Naruto accepted Ryu death in blood prison fine.

Actually, that is not even close to 29%, but I see where you might have done wrong. You probably divided 13,728 by 484 and got 28.88888 repeating I am guessing, yes? Well, that just means it takes 484 X 28 to equal 13,728. What we need to find is what 1 our 28 of times is. So we need to go further.
Percentage
Value 1 = 13,728
Value 2 =  484
Percentage calculations
Value 2 / Value 1 x 100 = %
484 divided by 13,728 = 0.035
0.035 x 100 = 3.5%
If the numbers are correct, then Hinata was in less than 3.5% of the manga. To double check, I am going to calculate what 29% of 13,728.
100 - 29 =71.
So essentially, what is 71% of 13,728. If it comes out to anything more than 484, then it can't be 29%. In my old job, I used to have to calculate knocking off 30% off the price of furniture. I did this by multiplying the price of the furniture originally by 0.7. Basically asking "What is 70% of X value?"
13,728 x 0.71 = 9746.88
13,728 - 9,767 = 3,961
So if Hinata really was in 29% of the manga, she should have been in 3,961 pages. That is a huge difference between 484.
13,728 X 0.035 = 480
Sorry if I am sounding a little arrogant, but I am trying to be accurate which is why I am showing my process. So, Hinata is in more than 0.36%, but for the so called herione of the series to be in only 3.5% of the manga? That is REALLY pathetic.

Wow I really didn't go far enough with that. I think I did divide the pages total and by how many she was in. Plus I never said mine was accurate either.
But thanks for the help James cause that just proves hinata was even more pointless.

#50478 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 07:01 PM

I like that video and it was true also I like that the hinata fan didn't know why he liked hinata and the one that likes Sakura says yes please explain.

#50479 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 21 July 2019 - 07:05 PM

Now this guy knows what's up.  And his friends can't even defend their like for Hinata(other than his buddy saying that he has a fetish for the older sister type).

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#50480 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 21 July 2019 - 07:14 PM

Now this guy knows what's up.  And his friends can't even defend their like for Hinata(other than his buddy saying that he has a fetish for the older sister type).

That girl seemed like she wasn't on board with hinata either. Plus the fact it's from last month makes it better.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users