#21 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:45 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Dec 18 2012, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto or sakura will be killed by obito. After obito sees the reaction of sakura over narutos death(or narutos over sakura) he remembers how he felt after rins death and betrays madara in using his rinnegan rivive for naruto(or sakura), just like pain betrayed obito with using it on the village.
Will see i hope for something like that at least

That would be interesting, imo. smile.gif
Something will have to trigger Obito's betrayal and a love thing surely will. Hopefully it will be a NS moment similar to Obito/Rin situation.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#22 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

there is another transformation so what we saw is not the final transformation

#23 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:52 PM

Funny little drawing discovery --Click here to view--
Did anyone notice how deformed Neji's ear looked on page 18 in the bottom center panel (http://img.mangastream.com/m/49/93233307/10641948fce6b300677e3a12fb1e63b4.png)?

Edited by Atheck, 18 December 2012 - 12:53 PM.

#24 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:55 PM

QUOTE (Atheck @ Dec 18 2012, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Funny little drawing discovery --Click here to view--
Did anyone notice how deformed Neji's ear looked on page 18 in the bottom center panel (http://img.mangastre...a12fb1e63b4.png)?

i think it is naruto hair

#25 GlucoseGlutton

GlucoseGlutton

Professional Trash

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Interests:SakuHina tbh

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:57 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Dec 18 2012, 05:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neji's death wasn't meant as a romantic NH moment or a garanty seal that proves NH is canon, in fact this has NOTHING to do about pairings or romance for the matter. Neji's death is to clarify everyone present in the Konoha 11 are willing to die protecting Naruto, to die protecting their friends. Also his death is the one straw needed that will develop Hinata's character into a better one. She will finally drop her obsession over Naruto and finally mature taking her spot as the heiress of the Hyuuga clan seriously. This is the beginning of a more calm and serious Hinata. Finally putting her clan, friends and village as a top priority. It will no longer be all about Naruto which is her only reason to fight in the war.

On top of that I'm sorry to all Neji/Hina fans this marks the end of the pairing R.I.P Neji/Hina.

Thank you kindly

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Dec 18 2012, 06:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man i got a lil teary with nejis death......man is he really dead...man thats juat sad....and did you guys see hinata? im definetly gonna see hinata losing her obsession for naruto and actually move on, you can even say hinata might begin to have something for neji, man kishi i LOVE YOU!! but atill...man..neji....:'(

I agree she should at least tone it down and if she acts all "Naruto-kun"-ish after this idek (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Ohmygod Kishi why would you do that to Neji?? Why??! Neji was one of the characters who I least expected to die but idk how the f**** people see this as pro-NH (their shipper goggles must be on too damn tight) all I saw was a Hyuuga fest th_tongue.gif. I'm really hoping Neji will be brought back to life but that's just wishful thinking sweatdrop.gif.

tumblr_mvi3cfp7Sy1rb7h2eo3_500.jpg

#26 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (SugarJunkE @ Dec 18 2012, 11:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you kindly

I agree she should at least tone it down and if she acts all "Naruto-kun"-ish after this idek (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)
Ohmygod Kishi why would you do that to Neji?? Why??! Neji was one of the characters who I least expected to die but idk how the f**** people see this as pro-NH (their shipper goggles must be on too damn tight) all I saw was a Hyuuga fest th_tongue.gif. I'm really hoping Neji will be brought back to life but that's just wishful thinking sweatdrop.gif.

Oh god not another asspull, PLEASE. One is definitely enough. Maybe if obito only brings back one person, that's ok.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#27 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Dec 18 2012, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So the K11's plot shiels has now been officially lifted it seems. No one is safe anymore. It also seems like both Shikaku and Inoichi are truly dead.

I honestly don't really know how to feel about all this. Yeah, it is more realistic that some named characters would die in a war against such powerful opponents and not just nameless fodder, but this is just...sad.

As for the comment itself, I agree with Gravenimage that there doesn't really seem to be anything romantic about it. There could be, but if that was the case then I feel like it could have been more properly conveyed. Maybe it's just the biased NS fan in me speaking. I don't know. For now I'll just wait and see.

For me, this moment seems to have been the last piece of character development for Neji, since he has finally been able to show Naruto his gratitude for "freeing him" and he also got to fulfill his duty of protecting the main branch. As for Hinata, I also believe that she will have some sort of development from his. She's on her own now, so she also need to grow up and mature a bit.

I hate to say this, but this really makes me hope that Tsunade will actually die. It seems that the theme of these chapters is for Obito and Madara to cast the alliance into despair. If this is true then Tsunade's death will more than serve as Sakuara's "despair".

Obito and Madara's plan is...interesting. It really does seem like Obito doesn't care at all about this world anymore seeing as how he is prepared to give up his own body. I sense some serious betrayal coming up. wink.gif

Oh and watching the Naruto SD anime is going to be really sad after this chapter. sad.gif

This was a wham episode for all of us. Tsunade's death seems imminent right now. Also, I called it. Obito was planning to screw Madara over from the beginning. Rinne Tensei seems to have been meant for Rin all along, as I had suspected. I wonder how Kakashi will react if this is revealed to him. He might even give in and decide to join Obito in his cause. All so that he can see Rin again too and pretend she didn't die by his hands.

Speaking of Sakura, now that Neji is the sacrificial lion among the 11 to help Obito taunt Naruto, I don't think he'll target Sakura. My guess is, Sakura will be the one to convince Obito to change his mind. A scene of her pleading to him might even look as if Rin's pleading to him.

On Naruto SD, yeah... it's gonna be a real downer. sad.gif
P.S.: I wonder if the recent chapter with him and the Raikage (SD) might have been a prelude to this?? the author's an assistant of Kishi, right??

That means he knew what would happen.

Edited by Codus N, 18 December 2012 - 01:06 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#28 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:06 PM

will we get another chapter next week? because I don't see the announcement in the end of page

EDIT : Oh wow there are many guests

Edited by rocci, 18 December 2012 - 01:09 PM.

#29 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

lol, what happened to Naruto's dislocated shoulder? tongue.gif

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#30 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Dec 18 2012, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto or sakura will be killed by obito. After obito sees the reaction of sakura over narutos death(or narutos over sakura) he remembers how he felt after rins death and betrays madara in using his rinnegan rivive for naruto(or sakura), just like pain betrayed obito with using it on the village.
Will see i hope for something like that at least

I don't see why that would make Obito betray Madara because Obito stance would be that the one who survived would be able to have the other in the Infinite Tsukuyomi, further more I think that Obito reviving Madara is the only way that Madara could be stopped because after he is revived he can then be killed, they'd just have to do it before he became the Jubi's Jinchuriki.

@rocci: next week is an off week (Christmas and all)

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#31 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 18 2012, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't see why that would make Obito betray Madara because Obito stance would be that the one who survived would be able to have the other in the Infinite Tsukuyomi, further more I think that Obito reviving Madara is the only way that Madara could be stopped because after he is revived he can then be killed, they'd just have to do it before he became the Jubi's Jinchuriki.

That's an interesting idea. Seems pretty plausible.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#32 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

QUOTE (swagosaurus @ Dec 19 2012, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol, what happened to Naruto's dislocated shoulder? tongue.gif

Is it just me, or do I feel like he never dislocated it and its a mistranslation. I think he was referring to the juubi dislocating its shoulder from the jutsu and breaking free from the rock.

Edit: also, how would obito enjoy infinite tsukiyomi if he was dead?
Where was hinata when NEJI and hiashe were spinning?

Edited by Chucky-kun, 18 December 2012 - 01:16 PM.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#33 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Dec 18 2012, 08:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

@rocci: next week is an off week (Christmas and all)

hmm that's why madara always insist to become jinchuriki dispite being edo tensei give you many benefit like immortality and unlimited chakra?

well if you can become a walking god why you should "just" become a mere immortal man

oh i though we will get anohter chapter

Edited by rocci, 18 December 2012 - 01:16 PM.

#34 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:24 PM

Neji...what?...I...can't...

I think I saw some comment that said this was gonna be an NH chapter, but it turns out it was centered on all of the Hyuugas. You know, I really thought that it was Hinata's dad that was supposed to die. This was completely...wow.

I guess next chapter we might see Lee and Tenten learning as to what just happened, suffice to say they'll take it pretty hard. But I think this might actually motivate Gai to use the 8th Gate in order to temporarily push the Juubi back in order to give Naruto some time to replenish his chakra. I know it might be hard to for Team Gai to loose both a member and it's sensei, but I have a feelings that's how it will be.

What has me wondering is that if even more of the rookies die then it might mean that if Obito is redeemed he'll use the rinnegan to revive everyone at the end. I don't think it would be too bad, after all, the deaths purpose it to bring despair for the actual battle, not to bring sadness in the aftermath. But I'm sure many people would hate it considering what happened in the Pain arc.

I guess the possibility of everyone getting revived at the end depends on which character dies. For example, if Obito were to kill Sakura to make Naruto suffer the way he did then it's a 100% guarantee he'll revive everyone at the end. For know I think this are good deaths to leave as such, but only time will tell if it'll keep to the pattern.

#35 swagosaurus

swagosaurus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:32 PM

so Neji finally appears, only to get killed.

KISHI WHY

I'm Swag. I'm a seventeen year old Canadian that hates everything.

#36 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:36 PM

Give me your opinions,
What was hinata doing while NEJI and hiashi were protecting naruto
And how would obito live in infinite tsukiyomi if he already died to resurrect madara?

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#37 HalfStarStudios

HalfStarStudios

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:38 PM

I loved/hated this chapter.

Neji died. It's official, no one is safe. Kishi is just killing off people left and right while giving screen time to the supporting cast. Brought some man tears. Hinata is really stepping up. She's showing that she's not some girl who just goes "Naruto-kun" all the time and she's still willing to die for him. Props to her. What I DO NOT LIKE is that Sakura is still in the kittening background. WTF KISHI?! She's supposed to be a main character but she's getting the TenTen treatment. Hinata is getting way more screen time than her now. Also I know this didn't have a NaruHina moment in there but it did boost it's chances up a bit.

#38 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:39 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 18 2012, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Give me your opinions,
And how would obito live in infinite tsukiyomi if he already died to resurrect madara?

He wouldnt live in tsukiomi, thats also the reason why hes going to betray madara.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#39 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

QUOTE (Chucky-kun @ Dec 18 2012, 02:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Give me your opinions,

Well, she was protecting Naruto with the air palm jutsu...
And well, that's why he was going to betray Madara I guess...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#40 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Dec 19 2012, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, she was protecting Naruto with the air palm jutsu...
And well, that's why he was going to betray Madara I guess...

But if he brings back rin, he himself dies......

c1a2d1a877.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users