Close
Photo

[UPDATED TO P-T] Return of the Great "A-Z of NaruSaku" Drabble Challenge!

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 01:48 AM

She was tapping her foot, her face growing red with anger while Naruto settled for looking miserable. Her foot went tap and the rain went plop and he knew something had to break; whether it was the weather or her silence he wasn’t sure.

It turned out to be the latter.

“Where the hell is he?! Stupid sensei…always late…when I see him I’ll-”

Taking a deep breath, Naruto gathered his courage to try and calm his teammate.

“You know, you’re really cute when you’re mad, Sakura-chan.”

At that, Sakura’s mouth closed.

Plop went the rain, but her foot was silent.

After leaving the hospital early for a change, Sakura thought it might be nice to do some training at the old team 7 training grounds. Unfortunately for her, she found that they were already in use by Naruto, who seemed to be talking to a large orange toad.

“Hey Sakura-chan!” he called upon seeing her. “Have you met Gamakichi?’

The toad blinked at her before recognition seemed to dawn upon its face. “Hm…I remember her…”

The toad held up his pinky and made a waging motion. “Right?”

All Sakura could do was sputter incoherently as Naruto’s eyes widened into saucers.

Naruto held up his hand and she placed her own against his palm.

“When did your hands get so large?” she wondered, surprised by how small her own looked against his. Was it really that long ago that Naruto had been the smallest member of the team?

Shrugging, he curled his fingers against hers and smiled. “A man is supposed to have big hands!”

Sakura watched as he shifted his hand to lace their fingers together. “I suppose…”

A moment later her smile turned mischievous and she gave his hand a squeeze. “I could crush every bone in it anyways.”

He could taste the alcohol on her tongue, and sweetness there too. Actually, he wasn’t sure what was more intoxicating to him of the two, but then again, the fuzziness that weighed upon his brain didn’t lend him much help. It wasn’t time for thinking anyways, but a time for living.

A pant, a touch, and then their lips found the others again. Sakura’s face was flushed, her hair mussed, and Naruto thought she had never looked so beautiful. When they broke apart again, he could only smile at her as she gave him a lopsided grin of her own.

“Alright, we got a mission!”

Rolling her eyes at her over-excited teammate, Sakura opened up her packet and quickly skimmed through the details.

“This doesn’t seem too bad, but make sure you don’t over-do it again, Naruto.” She lectured, but Naruto was still celebrating. Apparently he had been feeling a bit stir crazy. It had been awhile since they had completed their last mission.

“Hehe! I can’t wait to show you all my new techniques, Sakura-chan.” He told her with a grin.

She looked at him, at his silly grin and confidence, and felt her own excitement grow.

“Me too.”

#22 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 26 February 2010 - 10:15 PM

Congratulations to Shadowmoon, for being the first to complete this week's challenge! biggrin.gif I've sent a PM asking for the new prompts for K-O.

Congratulations also to KungFuTruffle, AchikaMiyu, and Miss Soupy for completing all the prompts! I really look forward to reading more from you guys.

Sorry I'm really behind on this thread, work has been bloody hard lately. I plan to sit down and do some proper writing tomorrow. I'll even rewrite Hands because I hate the look of it. happy.gif; I'll also make sure to maintain this thread properly in the future!

By the way, if you guys are really chomping at the bit to write more, how about a little bonus drabble prompt, inspired by this week's chapter? happy.gif It'll help kill time while we wait for the new prompts. wink.gif

Bonus Drabble: Reunion (Chapter 484 setting, can write what happens afterwards, if you like).

#23 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

Bonus: Reunion --Click here to view--
The cut on his cheek hurt, almost as much as the knowledge he had almost lost Sakura.

"Bad move, Sasuke."

The Uchiha sneered. "Another worthless Leaf. I'll kill you as well."

Naruto set Sakura down, checking her for injuries. "...You really are gone, aren't you?"

"Gone? You're an idiot. I was never in the same place as you to begin with!"

Naruto nodded sadly. "Yeah, that's pretty much what Itachi said. I didn't want to believe it."

The reunited Team 7 was clearly confused at that statement, but Naruto didn't pay it much mind. "I have my answer."

Naruto attacked.

These are more fun than I thought they'd be. I'm actually having trouble keeping it to 100 words. My fingers just wanna type and type. happy.gif

Edit: Removed 1 word.

Edited by KungFuTruffle, 27 February 2010 - 07:22 AM.

#24 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:40 PM

Reunion Drabble --Click here to view--
They say that reunions are a good way to reunite with people whom haven't seen or talk to in a long time. A time where people catch up on what they are doing and celebrate...

Unfortunately, this reunion is far from good...

Here they are, the reunited old Team 7 of Konoha, just witnessng their ex-teammate, now an international criminal, trying to kill one of their own.

This is not a very good sign for one Naruto Uzumaki, whom he just saved Sakura from Sasuke's clutches...

In his mind, this is definitely not a good reunion to remember in years.

Even though I haven't done the previous ones, I just had to do this one. happy.gif

Also, great drabbles everyone! a_thumbs.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#25 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 01:22 AM

Reunion (Bonus) --Click here to view--
He had saved her. He had saved her. She was supposed to be protecting him, not being held tightly to his chest. A part of her was glad to be in his arms: rescued by the one she was growing to love; another part wanted his forgiveness for what she almost did.

“Naruto,” Sakura said in a whisper.

She wanted to say more . . . so much more. But it wasn’t the right time, not with Sasuke so close to the edge. Now they had to fight and this time she was going to be fighting for Naruto’s sake.

Yay narusaku drabbles! narusakuct7.gif
End of line.

#26 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 27 February 2010 - 03:17 AM

Awesome drabbles, everyone! a_thumbs.gif Keep them going! wow.png

This Week's Prompts --Click here to view--

Kiss
Light
Make-believe
Necklace
Outsmart

#27 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:01 AM

Whee, fun times. biggrin.gif

Uzumaki Naruto was not afraid of much. When confronted by the most powerful demon in the world, he'd demanded it pay him rent. When he faced the most dangerous criminals in the world, he'd call them names. When given the task of saving the world, he'd say okay.

Some things are scarier than demons, criminals, and the world, though.

"Come on, it's a simple question. When did you and Sakura first kiss?"

Naruto fidgeted in his seat, and tried to swallow the frog that was currently in his throat.

"Um... March 15th?"

Sakura growled, and Ino chuckled. "Wrong date, Uzumaki."

"How can you stand to have your lights on all the time?"

Naruto shrugged. "I don't know. Living alone for so long, I guess I just got used to leaving them on when I wasn't at home. One of those basic theft prevention systems, y'know?"

Sakura nodded. "I can understand that,." She clicked the lamp off, rolling in the bed to look at Naruto. "But you're not living alone now."

Naruto smiled. "No, I guess I'm not." He leaned over and clicked the light on. "I still like having the lights on."

"I don't."

She clicked the light off again.

Make-believe --Click here to view--
"I think the rumors of Uzumaki Naruto's deeds have been exaggerated."

"What makes you think that?"

Sakura's mother pointed out the window. Her father looked out.

Naruto, age 5, and Sakura, age 6, were playing some sort of knight rescues the princess game.

Which wasn't unusual for children, even ninja children. It was one of those games kids played.

"Oh, my hero!"

Sakura was holding Naruto bridal style, decked out in tinfoil armor, waving a cardboard tube like a sword.

Naruto was wearing a princess dress, complete with cap. He was blushing demurely at Sakura, hands clasped.

"... Yes. Exaggerated."

Sakura lay a hand on Naruto's shoulder, knowing this was hard for him.

Tsunade was on the cot in front of them, still in a coma.

"I'm sorry, Granny. I-I-..."

Naruto was choking up, trying to fight back the tears. Sakura pulled him into a hug.

"It's alright, Naruto. It was just a necklace. I'm sure Shishou's just glad you're alright."

He was crying now. "It wasn't just a necklace!"

It was easy to forget. Naruto didn't show it much, but it was pretty clear.

For all their squabbles, he loved the woman a great deal more than he'd admit.

"Checkmate."

Sakura glared at the chess board. "You can't be serious."

Naruto pointed at the board. "The pieces don't lie."

She couldn't believe it, staring at the board. Naruto hadn't just beaten her. He'd decimated her. He had nine pieces left, to her two.

"How the hell did this happen?!"

Naruto grinned. "I'm reckless, not stupid. I really wish people would remember that."

Sakura groaned. "I didn't say you were stupid..."

Naruto lifted an eyebrow. "I believe your exact words were: Uzumaki Naruto, you are the stupidest person on the planet!"

Sakura rubbed her temples. "Me and my big mouth..."

Edit: Removed 3 words from Make-believe.

Edited by KungFuTruffle, 27 February 2010 - 07:23 AM.

#28 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 February 2010 - 06:44 AM

Thanks, Shadowmoon, prompts added to the first post!

Damn it, why are you so fast, KFT? XD

You were close. "Make-Believe" actually counts at 103 words. Word counters see ... as a word, so a trick is to keep it attached to another word, such as "...You" or "You..." (or even "...You..."). I also really, really, hate to say it, but "Reunion" is one word over! Your drabbles for all the prompts were awesome, which makes me feel absolutely terrible for being anal with the word count.

Cool drabbles, Derock and AchikaMiyu. biggrin.gif

#29 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 26 2010, 10:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks, Shadowmoon, prompts added to the first post!

Damn it, why are you so fast, KFT? XD

You were close. "Make-Believe" actually counts at 103 words. Word counters see ... as a word, so a trick is to keep it attached to another word, such as "...You" or "You..." (or even "...You..."). I also really, really, hate to say it, but "Reunion" is one word over! Your drabbles for all the prompts were awesome, which makes me feel absolutely terrible for being anal with the word count.

Cool drabbles, Derock and AchikaMiyu. biggrin.gif

I'm not fast, I just have no life. sleep.gif

Since I seem to keep having trouble with getting the same word count as you, which program are you using to count my drabbles?

#30 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 08:59 AM

I'm using Firefox's Word Count add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4718 So far it's matched Microsoft Word's word count results.

#31 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 02 March 2010 - 01:48 AM

There were the ones like butterfly wings: a gentle whisper against skin. And others like the burning flame of a raging fire: crackling in an orange dance of heat and passion. Some were sweet as honey: dripping with promises of enticing things.

She knew all of them by now having practiced them over and over ever striving for more. He still tried to discover new ones constantly experimenting with his beloved. Her favorite was their first and his was all of them. Both agreed that the one they shared in wedded bliss was the most memorable: filled with their love.

It was storming outside and the power to his apartment complex had gone out. Naruto was fortunate that he had a few candles burning to light the room. An old kerosene lantern burned brightly on the coffee table. Be prepared: that was his motto.

A light knock on the door and a few seconds later, Naruto came face to face with one of his neighbors. Her name was Sakura and she had a cat.

It could have been the lighting, but it looked like she had a slight blush to her face as she asked, “would you light my candle?”

Make-believe --Click here to view--
She used to play with Barbie dolls. Sakura was loathe to admit it now, but there was a time when she actually enjoyed dressing up the plastic blonde-girl. She would always pair Barbie up with her one true love, Ken. They were the perfect couple. It was so much easier to play make-believe and picture her future husband as caring and doting like Ken was to Barbie. But Sakura quickly got over it. Ken was a little too fancy-pants for her. However, it didn’t stop her from etching whisker marks on her Ken doll’s face and dying Barbie’s hair pink.

Here are the first three. Probably finish the other two tomorrow or later. Great work everybody! a_thumbs.gif

Edit: Adding the last two

Tsunade had told her the original necklace could have purchased a mountain or two, which was the reason why she decided that homemade was going to be better than anything store-bought. It wasn’t like she had the deeds to a few mountains lying around to buy another like his old one. It was the thought that counted. The fact that Naruto treasured her gift as much or even more than the original made her heart swell. And from that day forward, Naruto always wore the necklace made of dried cherry blossom petals and fox fur encased in a silk bag.

It was her duty as the priestess of Konoha to protect the people. So Sakura became the sacrificial offering to the Kyuubi. She was able to convince the demon not to eat her and instead keep her as a companion. Eventually the great Kyuubi agreed and let Sakura live in his den. The demon eventually morphed into a human for Sakura and spent his days and nights with her; forgetting his days of pain and malice. And so it was told that through love and compassion, a priestess of Konoha was able to outsmart the Kyuubi who terrorized no more.

Edited by AchikaMiyu, 03 March 2010 - 11:14 PM.

End of line.

#32 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 10:36 PM

Have fun with them. smile.gif

#33 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 07:26 AM

Thanks, I'll update the post. smile.gif

Congratulations to KungFuTruffle and AchikaMiyu for completing the prompts for K-O! biggrin.gif

I'm also thinking about how to improve the drabble challenge for future runs. One idea is to split the prizes, so the winner gets to name, say, 3 prompts, and the runner-up gets 2? We could also try using a specific framework, such as:
(Object)
(Place)
(Action)
(Person)

example:
Cat
Hot Springs
Browsing
Father

Again, these are just ideas. If anyone has any ideas for improving the drabble challenges, please post them! smile.gif

#34 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:01 PM

Here are three:

“A little more to the left. Yes, right there.”

“You’re so tense Sakura-chan. Just relax.”

“Oh Naruto, how do you know where to move? Are you psychic or something? You keep on hitting the right spot.”

“I can predict your needs. I’m also an expert when it comes to your body. There isn’t an inch of your skin that I haven’t mapped out.”

“Then can you guess what I want now?”

“You want it faster and harder.”

“Ah! That’s it! Harder Naruto. Just a little bit more. Yes!”

“All better?”

“Yes. That itch on my back was getting really annoying.”

Sakura ignored Ino as she grabbed at her hand. Of course the first thing that Ino did when she found out that Naruto had proposed was to inspect the ring. Sakura didn’t know how many carets the ring had, but Ino wanted to know and so the first moment they had she dragged her into a jewelry store where the jeweler and Ino were inspecting the ring.

“Congratulations Miss Haruno, your fiancé picked out a high quality ring here.”

Even though Sakura didn’t care how expensive the ring was it still felt nice knowing Naruto wanted the best for her.

He noticed that she liked to wear red. She had on a red sweater when she first came to his apartment searching for her cat. Another time she wore this sexy red skirt during that crazy storm that knocked out all the electricity. She wore other colors, but he thought Sakura looked best in red. He wondered if she owned other articles of clothing that were red; clothing that should be hidden underneath her skirts and sweaters. After a wonderful date where Naruto complimented the red dress she wore, Naruto learned that night that yes, her undergarments were red too.

End of line.

#35 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 11:06 PM

Man, I was worried my prompts had killed the topic. Yay!

"I see it... I see it... Yes, you will fall in love with a powerful ninja."

Sakura shrugged. "Well duh. It's kind of hard to meet any other type of person."

The psychic smiled. "He will be the most powerful ninja of his generation, good natured and kind."

Sakura huffed. "Nice try, Naruto." She lunged forward and grabbed the 'woman' by the hair.

The flap to the tent opened, Naruto stepping through it. "Did you call me, Sakura-chan?"

Sakura gaped at the blonde, and looked back at the now bald psychic woman. "Erm... my bad?"

"My price just tripled, girl."

"You broke another date."

"I was busy with work."

"You've been saying that a lot."

"It's true. We aren't genin. We don't have much free time to spend."

"I'm not asking for a lot. Just come have lunch with me."

"I'm sorry, I can't."

"You're going to dump me, aren't you?"

Sakura gaped. "Why would you think that?!"

"You won't even have lunch with me."

Sakura wrapped her arms around Naruto's waist. "Everybody keeps saying that it's quality that's important, not quantity." She smiled up at him. "When I finally get time to be with you, I'd rather have both."

Sakura hated blood. As a medic, she saw it every day. As a shinobi, she was the cause of it every day. It was the worst thing in the world. It was red, sticky, and smelled awful. It stained clothes, floors, buildings. It existed in every part of life. The one thing everyone in the world had in common.

It was also what made you warm, made you alive. It was the reason human beings could procreate. Looking down into the crib of the bouncing blonde baby, she found it was an aspect of life she could happily live with.

"One day?!"

"Yes, that's what I said. One day."

"It took you a week to finish the tree climbing exercise!"

Naruto shrugged. "The water walking was easier."

Sakura's left eye twitched. "Water walking... easier?!"

"Well, yeah. It's just, you know, flat. It's not like running up a tree or something."

Sakura could feel the headache approaching. "It took me a month to finish the water walking exercise..."

Naruto patted Sakura on the shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about it! Everybody learns at their own pace!"

"Idiot savant!"

Naruto's face scrunched up in confusion. "Huh? Why does everyone keep calling me that?"

Watching as his old students ate his lunch in front of him, Kakashi had to appreciate their teamwork. They didn't have to say anything, they seemed to instinctively know what the other was going to do. It was a marvelous thing, most times. Almost like telepathic communication.

Most times, however, Kakashi was not tied to a post. "You two used to be so cute."

Sakura stuck her tongue out at him, and Naruto pelted him in the face with some shrimp. "We're still cute, gramps!"

Kakashi sighed. "I'm not that old."

"You're as old as we say, 'cause we won!"

Edited by KungFuTruffle, 10 March 2010 - 11:07 PM.

#36 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Mar 10 2010, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Man, I was worried my prompts had killed the topic. Yay!

Nah, just been busy with work and the like.

It shouldn’t have come as a surprise to her. He always had a knack to be a complete idiot at the simple things, but a savant at the more difficult jutsu. He was twelve when he mastered the Kage Bunshin. So it shouldn’t have come as a surprise that Naruto had finally mastered the Flying Thunder God technique created by the Yondaime. What she didn’t intend was for him to use his mastery of the jutsu to create seals that would transport him into the bathroom every time she needed to shower. Turns out perversion was another thing he mastered.

She was telepathic. She had to be. Every time he felt bogged down by paperwork, she would come in with his favorite brew of tea and a nice steaming bowl of Ichiraku’s ramen. When he wasn’t busy doing paperwork, she knew how to end one of those boring meetings he had to attend as Hokage before it was unbearable. He never had to say or do anything to prompt her, she just knew. When he asked her one day how she did it, she supplied this flirtatious response:

“Is it a crime for me to tend to my husband’s needs?”

End of line.

#37 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 08:33 PM

Sorry I'm late!

Well, KungFuTruffle did it again, so he gets to choose the final prompts which are U-Z. smile.gif

Nice drabbles, Achika and Truffle. biggrin.gif

One day, when I have a proper day off, I'm going to try finishing some of those prompts...

#38 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 March 2010 - 09:40 PM

im also gonna use the prompts for a planned a-z with sakura and Karin
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#39 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:42 PM

Undersight

Virtuoso

Waffle

Xylophone

Yowling

Zany

Random word generator gave us some good prompts. happy.gif

#40 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 18 March 2010 - 05:20 PM

And here my last prompts!

“You missed a few forms Naruto,” Sakura said as she leaned in.

Naruto stared at black lace while replying. “Sorry about that, my undersight.”

“You mean oversight?”

“Yeah, oversight! That’s what I meant,” Naruto laughed with a blush.

Sakura readjusted her loose, low-cut shirt and crossed her legs as she sat in the chair directly across from him. She knew what she was doing to him. The short mini-skirt was working. Sakura re-crossed her legs and smirked behind some reports as she heard Naruto’s pen stop.

He certainly was keeping his eyes on something: something black and lacy. Undersight indeed.

He found out many things about her over the years. She loved cats, loved to wear red and more importantly loved him. They had moved into his apartment recently and he was surprised to be learning more and more about her. Apparently, Sakura was a real virtuoso at the piano. He had found the sheet music lying around and she confessed that she hadn’t played in years. But he wanted to hear her; and so they found themselves at a music store while her fingers danced across the keys similar to how they would dance across him. Sakura was amazing.

Sakura loved to cook. She also loved to experiment with new recipes. She wasn’t a bad cook, but she lacked in intuition and technique. That’s the reason why many of her friends were wary whenever she said she had a new recipe to try out: it was hit or miss with Sakura in the kitchen. Luckily for her, Naruto was always ready and willing to sample her food.

“So Naruto, what do you think?”

“Wow Sakura-chan! This is the best sponge cake I’ve ever had.”

Sakura sighed. “They’re supposed to be waffles.”

“Oh . . . well, they’re still good.”

His skin was surprisingly smooth for being as weathered as it was. The scars on his body gave him a certain character that she adored. She took advantage of their position to study every curve and contour of his bare chest. When Naruto took a deep breath, she would marvel at how his ribs stuck out like a xylophone. Sakura giggled, tempted to tap her fingers along them to see if she could make him play for her.

A hand shot out and caught hers before she could move, “you still want more Sakura-chan?”

“With you, I’m always craving more.”

She should have known better but she couldn’t ignore the yowling screams of pain she heard in the woods. That’s where she found the injured fox hiding in the bushes. Sakura didn’t think that the animal was anything but an injured fox. Well, now she knew better. Because the fox had somehow transformed into a blond-haired, blue-eyed naked man who was now towering over her body; pinning her hands to the bed.

“Thank you for your kindness human. How can I ever repay you?”

Sakura swallowed hard. He wasn’t going to let her escape clothed or with her innocence intact.

“You shouldn’t be here Naruto, it’s dangerous.”

“Princess, how could I not be here? I live to serve you and you only.”

“Don’t remind me of my title.”

“But that’s what you are to me.”

“It’s because I’m a princess that I can’t be with you. Father would never allow his daughter to marry a zany man like you; even if I wish it.”

“Then fly away with me.”

“You can fly?”

“Court jesters aren’t there for mere jest. We have magic on our side: magic and love.”

“Then take me away. Let me be yours.”

“As you wish, Sakura.”

Hoped you liked them. I have to buckle down and actually post theses and my other past A-Z prompts into the library one day. tongue.gif
End of line.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users