• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#46701 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:07 AM

Seriously??  That's absolutely pathetic.

Most Naruto reviewers have some kind of bias against Sakura and fanboy over Hinata. The only neutral Naruto reviewer I've seen is SuperKaminGuru.

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#46702 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:39 AM

Seriously??  That's absolutely pathetic.

The man said it himself in one of his video , several people already watch it and confirm it.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#46703 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:53 AM

When Naruto and Hinata interact , Hinata faint , NH fans calls it cute NH moment .... sweet!!!!

But when NS moment happen ?? , Meeeehhh it's just sister brother , it's just comedic purpose , it means nothing.

That's always the argument that's brought up when there's any interaction between Naruto and Sakura. i don't get why they call it sibling affection.

There's numerous scenes (especially in manga) with BOTH Naruto and Sakura blushing in various occasions. There's also their thoughts, dialogue and body language. It's not just camaraderie. 

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#46704 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:20 AM

I was looking for a picture to use for something on GIS, and I came across the NH scenes from the war arc. It's really awkward and unconvincing. The hand holding scene is probably the best one for the pairing. Naruto is like "Because you've been by my side this whole time..." Wasn't that Sakura, though? When have you ever acknowledged her presence at your side aside from in the last few hours? It comes off like he just realized it, which doesn't look good for Hinata.

Then you have this absolutely ridiculous scene where Hinata is becoming trapped in the cocoon of the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and Naruto tries to rush off and help HInata, being stopped by Sasuke. Why does he do this? There are a million of his other friends also being trapped. What use would Hinata possibly be in this situation? It's not like being trapped in the IT going to cause her to die. There's no way in hell he singles Hinata out at this point. It's such a cheap attempt to get another scene to support the pairing way too late. I would have believed it if it had been Sakura. Because his love for her was painted as so all encompassing that he would throw his own body in front of whatever threatened Sakura without really thinking about it. There's no way to get the reader to believe he is at this point with Hinata. Especially since he apparently forgot about her entirely for the next 2 years before she made him a scarf.

Edited by DrK, 05 November 2017 - 11:24 AM.

#46705 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:46 AM

I was looking for a picture to use for something on GIS, and I came across the NH scenes from the war arc. It's really awkward and unconvincing. The hand holding scene is probably the best one for the pairing. Naruto is like "Because you've been by my side this whole time..." Wasn't that Sakura, though? When have you ever acknowledged her presence at your side aside from in the last few hours? It comes off like he just realized it, which doesn't look good for Hinata.

Then you have this absolutely ridiculous scene where Hinata is becoming trapped in the cocoon of the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and Naruto tries to rush off and help HInata, being stopped by Sasuke. Why does he do this? There are a million of his other friends also being trapped. What use would Hinata possibly be in this situation? It's not like being trapped in the IT going to cause her to die. There's no way in hell he singles Hinata out at this point. It's such a cheap attempt to get another scene to support the pairing way too late. I would have believed it if it had been Sakura. Because his love for her was painted as so all encompassing that he would throw his own body in front of whatever threatened Sakura without really thinking about it. There's no way to get the reader to believe he is at this point with Hinata. Especially since he apparently forgot about her entirely for the next 2 years before she made him a scarf.

Well said and I've arguing with someone on deviantart and they said naruto never loved sakura even back in part 1 and that naruto and hinata feelings were developed in the background and defendes the last note caring about continuity and consistency.

#46706 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:54 AM

Well said and I've arguing with someone on deviantart and they said naruto never loved sakura even back in part 1 and that naruto and hinata feelings were developed in the background and defendes the last note caring about continuity and consistency.

The guy was actually using the images on a blog with the argument of anti NS. Like the fact that he wanted to run off and save Hinata meant he wasn't very serious about Sakura. Like OK but they already shot NS in the foot by that point. It's all stuff from the war arc as well as the horrible kitten in LOI (Sakura-chan is also a part of team 7! I will continue to ruin everything and everyone to save my 100% platonic friend who fell to darkness!)

kyDLcvv.jpg

If you have to pick one manga panel to encapsulate the whole series, I would use this one.

Edited by DrK, 05 November 2017 - 12:07 PM.

#46707 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:49 PM

The guy was actually using the images on a blog with the argument of anti NS. Like the fact that he wanted to run off and save Hinata meant he wasn't very serious about Sakura. Like OK but they already shot NS in the foot by that point. It's all stuff from the war arc as well as the horrible kitten in LOI (Sakura-chan is also a part of team 7! I will continue to ruin everything and everyone to save my 100% platonic friend who fell to darkness!)

kyDLcvv.jpg
If you have to pick one manga panel to encapsulate the whole series, I would use this one.

Well said sasuke, you think anything sasuke said to naruto, naruto twisted it to saying sasuke liked him?

#46708 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:55 PM

Well said sasuke, you think anything sasuke said to naruto, naruto twisted it to saying sasuke liked him?

People act like the biggest obstacle to NS is Sakura's feelings for Sasuke. But I think that's wrong. The biggest obstacle is that in the end, Naruto simply cared more about Sasuke than he cared about Sakura. There's no other way to interpret it from how he acts.

Edited by DrK, 05 November 2017 - 01:57 PM.

#46709 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

No. I feel that Sasuke is BOTH of their biggest obstacles from admitting their feelings for each other and here is something else that I have a problem with. their so-called Bond with Sasuke was not even that believable of a bond in the first place.

Naruto and Sasuke apparently had some sort of brother like connection just because they are both lonely, miserable individuals that have a hidden pain in them, but are they even the same circumstances? NO. Naruto was born an orphan and was hated from the day he was born, While Sasuke had his family ripped away from him and was still more or less liked and admired by his peers at least. More importantly, do they even bond over this convoluted common ground that they supposedly had? NO. They were too busy being rivals because Naruto wanted to outshine Sasuke's prodigious talent, and Sasuke was just contemptuous of Naruto because he felt the latter wasn't worth his time, but all of a sudden he sees Naruto as someone to beat because he see's Naruto's growth and equates beating him to being one step closer to killing Itachi. That does not speak to me that they should have ever even considered themselves friends at that point. It was way more believable in the early parts of the early stages where they were just rivals to each other with out that idiotic, hidden brotherhood or camaraderie that they wouldn't even admit to each other, and become friends AFTER they sort out their issues 

Sakura had a childhood crush on Sasuke, and that was all it was. she did not know about Sasuke's emotional problems, nor does Sasuke open up to her about it. Who does Sasuke say that he doesn't want to lose anyone anymore to? Not to Sakura, but Naruto. When Sakura TRIES to get Sasuke to open up, he just calls her annoying. Literally the only thing driving the SS ship is that Sakura thought that Sasuke was a "sexy sexy bad boy" just like all of her other class mates. Sure she might have gotten a slight edge beyond that by actually being emotionally concerned for his well being but guess what? Sasuke still never opened up to her AT ALL in any point in the series. The only emotions Sasuke has ever shown to Sakura is annoyance, her being of no use to him, or not even understanding why she yearns for him so much. If the TARGET OF YOUR AFFECTIONS is questioning why you like/love them so much, and not in an "I have self esteem issues kind of way", that is not a good sign is it? (from a literary point of view especially) So I find Sasuke hooking up with Sakura as believable as he would hook up with Ino or any of his other countless fan girls from the academy.

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 November 2017 - 04:47 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#46710 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:24 PM

It's kind of disgusting to think about. By the end it becomes clear that Sasuke was #1 for both of them. They were both together, having a great time, sharing all these experiences. But secretly they were both longing for someone far away, and they felt they would never be complete without him, even though they were doing just fine. Then he comes back and they were never close again. Great ending!

#46711 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:36 PM

It's kind of disgusting to think about. By the end it becomes clear that Sasuke was #1 for both of them. They were both together, having a great time, sharing all these experiences. But secretly they were both longing for someone far away, and they felt they would never be complete without him, even though they were doing just fine. Then he comes back and they were never close again. Great ending!

Not to mention it's not like Sasuke gave a damn abouit them in the end though. =/

#46712 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

Not to mention it's not like Sasuke gave a damn abouit them in the end though. =/

I like thinking about Sasuke being really caring towards his friends. If I wanted to write him really strongly this way, I might just make him never come back. Because he would understand that both of them would be miserable if he did since they are, for whatever reason, physically incapable of caring about each other if he's around. He would tell Naruto to take care of Sakura, tell Sakura that he's not the one for her, and go live a life as a hobo in Earth Country or something.

#46713 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

I did they broadcasted internationally. They just kept repeating Sakura is a tsundere, it was really weird.

So, mathematically also, Sakura equates to Tsundere. Till now, we have many science subjects who are with this notion for a long time. One of the known Tsundere characters that best portrait what a Tsundere is. :thumb:

#46714 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:11 PM

I like thinking about Sasuke being really caring towards his friends. If I wanted to write him really strongly this way, I might just make him never come back. Because he would understand that both of them would be miserable if he did since they are, for whatever reason, physically incapable of caring about each other if he's around. He would tell Naruto to take care of Sakura, tell Sakura that he's not the one for her, and go live a life as a hobo in Earth Country or something.

I know that in my Naruto fanfic, The Demon Within, I wanted to show Sasuke starts as a kind of psychotic because he is full of rage and hate for everyone who halted his dream or more his desire for revenge so much, and that his hate for Itachi has come to a full brim simply because he wanted to prove himself better than Itachi deeply besides "avenging" the Uchiha.

Most of that vitriol is towards Naruto and Sakura, Naruto since in this universe, he was beaten and taken back to the Leaf Village by Naruto, and Sakura because he realized when he found out Sakura told Naruto about the Curse Mark, after he asked her not to, that he basically cannot trust her, and that his disdain for her grew because of that.

But he also hates a lot of other people, and just wants to gain power or purpose to kill Itachi, which is what Danzo uses to bring him into the Foundation, since he sympathizes with Sasuke, knowing what it is like to want to surpass someone so badly you will do anything and everything to achieve that goal, as well as using him to try to hope he dies so that Itachi can't hold info over Danzo's head and so Danzo in his greed could take Sasuke's Sharingan. And in his time in the Foundation in TDW... Sasuke does some... horrible things, like killing Danzo's perceived "enemies" and "threats" to the Leaf, and he ENJOYS it because it makes him feel he can kill his heart to kill anyone who gets in his way, even and especially Itachi.

But early in the story, since I do a time skip from the first few chapters and the prologue, Sasuke begins to go through a slow change, mostly because his anger for Naruto stems from his not understanding WHY Naruto is so strong in the first place. He first assumes it is because of something about him, he then thinks it's because of Kurama since he confronts him at one point, but all of it really is just Sasuke being unable to handle that Naruto is simply better than him in some areas, but once he begins to get his answers, his heart begins to calm down, and he begins to walk a new path, one to the dawn.

I was inspired a lot by Rikku in Kingdom Hearts for a redemption arc for Sasuke, which will be long running in TDW since he knows he's done some terrible things, like trying to kill his friends, abandoning the Leaf Village, committing acts of murder for Danzo, but it also is meant to be realistic, and not for him to flit back and forth just to make himself feel better, like how in the manga he kept working both sides of Psycho Street after Itachi died because he couldn't handle the truth of what he did, AND the fact he knew he could never truly surpass Itachi.

#46715 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 08:42 PM

People act like the biggest obstacle to NS is Sakura's feelings for Sasuke. But I think that's wrong. The biggest obstacle is that in the end, Naruto simply cared more about Sasuke than he cared about Sakura. There's no other way to interpret it from how he acts.

Naruto cared more about Sasuke than he did ANYTHING else. Also, if anything Naruto's  biggest obstacle was himself. He always felt that he didn't deserve anything because "I couldn't save my friend."

Being hokage? Couldn't save his friend so he didn't deserve it.

Confess his feelings to the girl of his dreams? Couldn't save his friend so he didn't deserve it.

Everytime Naruto had an oppotunity to be something more, he felt he didn't deserve it because "Sasuke wasn't in the village." Here is the even more sick irony of the entire situation...Naruto brainwashed Sakura to love Sasuke. "I hate people who lie to themselves." Sakura was on a fence of confusion and a chaos of feeling and thoughts. So she goes to Naruto who basically says "No, see, you're in love with Sasuke...and ONLY Sasuke because I said so. I understand feelings so I obviously know what I am talking about."

I am sorry, but no, Naruto. You don't know feelings as well as you think because you refused to let people have their own feelings.

And it comes right back at him in Naruto the Last when everyone tells him how he should feel...rather than letting feel whatever he feels is natural. "You have to love Hinata. Your love for Sakura was fake. You didn't really love anyone, but her."

The entire story of Naruto is people brainwashing everyone else to think how they want them to think and not treating them like individuals.

Naruto you brainwashed Sakura what to feel and in return they brainwashed you how to feel...and all because YOU felt you didn't deserve any of it. You felt sorry for everyone and instead of making yourself happy, you put their happiness above your own...even if it made you completely miserable...and even now everytime you have doubts...people looke at you and say "No you don't. That's just you being hungry."

I know these feelings all too well because I lived that kind of life. I got told what to feel instead of being asked how I felt.

So the moral of the Naruto story in the end?
"You have to feel what I tell you to feel otherwise I am going to beat you up...whether physically or emotionally."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 05 November 2017 - 08:44 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46716 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:09 PM

Everytime Naruto had an oppotunity to be something more, he felt he didn't deserve it because "Sasuke wasn't in the village." Here is the even more sick irony of the entire situation...Naruto brainwashed Sakura to love Sasuke. "I hate people who lie to themselves." Sakura was on a fence of confusion and a chaos of feeling and thoughts. So she goes to Naruto who basically says "No, see, you're in love with Sasuke...and ONLY Sasuke because I said so. I understand feelings so I obviously know what I am talking about."

Yeah. I'm writing a story now where Sakura decides she doesn't want to be with Sasuke after her crappy display at the end of the war but Naruto won't accept her. He's seeing Hinata and Sakura confronts him and he's like "You want me to dump Hinata because you found feelings for me five years later?" and she goes on a huge tirade about how she always liked him and she did that in the LOI because she wanted to be with him, not Sasuke. And he ultimately pushed her towards Sasuke. "Do you feel good that you saved me from lying to myself? Do I look happy to you?!" "No..."

When I finished writing it, I realized they could have the exact same conversation in the post 700 canon verse, with literally no change of wording except how many years later it was. He really did Sakura no favors whatsoever. Sakura was trying to control her own destiny but Naruto wouldn't let her. What a douchebag.

Edited by DrK, 05 November 2017 - 09:10 PM.

#46717 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:30 PM

No. I feel that Sasuke is BOTH of their biggest obstacles from admitting their feelings for each other and here is something else that I have a problem with. their so-called Bond with Sasuke was not even that believable of a bond in the first place.

Naruto and Sasuke apparently had some sort of brother like connection just because they are both lonely, miserable individuals that have a hidden pain in them, but are they even the same circumstances? NO. Naruto was born an orphan and was hated from the day he was born, While Sasuke had his family ripped away from him and was still more or less liked and admired by his peers at least. More importantly, do they even bond over this convoluted common ground that they supposedly had? NO. They were too busy being rivals because Naruto wanted to outshine Sasuke's prodigious talent, and Sasuke was just contemptuous of Naruto because he felt the latter wasn't worth his time, but all of a sudden he sees Naruto as someone to beat because he see's Naruto's growth and equates beating him to being one step closer to killing Itachi. That does not speak to me that they should have ever even considered themselves friends at that point. It was way more believable in the early parts of the early stages where they were just rivals to each other with out that idiotic, hidden brotherhood or camaraderie that they wouldn't even admit to each other, and become friends AFTER they sort out their issues 

Sakura had a childhood crush on Sasuke, and that was all it was. she did not know about Sasuke's emotional problems, nor does Sasuke open up to her about it. Who does Sasuke say that he doesn't want to lose anyone anymore to? Not to Sakura, but Naruto. When Sakura TRIES to get Sasuke to open up, he just calls her annoying. Literally the only thing driving the SS ship is that Sakura thought that Sasuke was a "sexy sexy bad boy" just like all of her other class mates. Sure she might have gotten a slight edge beyond that by actually being emotionally concerned for his well being but guess what? Sasuke still never opened up to her AT ALL in any point in the series. The only emotions Sasuke has ever shown to Sakura is annoyance, her being of no use to him, or not even understanding why she yearns for him so much. If the TARGET OF YOUR AFFECTIONS is questioning why you like/love them so much, and not in an "I have self esteem issues kind of way", that is not a good sign is it? (from a literary point of view especially) So I find Sasuke hooking up with Sakura as believable as he would hook up with Ino or any of his other countless fan girls from the academy.

Yeah, I never understood how there was a bond of supposed "brotherhood" between them. I never even saw them as "friends"; only rivals whose rivalry went from being simply competitive to deadly bitter (on Sasuke's part). I mean, Sasuke even brought up that big difference in their VotE fight in that he had everyone taken away from him whereas Naruto never had anyone to begin with, so how could Naruto possibly "understand" him and his pain.

Naruto cared more about Sasuke than he did ANYTHING else. Also, if anything Naruto's  biggest obstacle was himself. He always felt that he didn't deserve anything because "I couldn't save my friend."

Confess his feelings to the girl of his dreams? Couldn't save his friend so he didn't deserve it.

I am sorry, but no, Naruto. You don't know feelings as well as you think because you refused to let people have their own feelings.

And it comes right back at him in Naruto the Last when everyone tells him how he should feel...rather than letting feel whatever he feels is natural. "You have to love Hinata. Your love for Sakura was fake. You didn't really love anyone, but her."

The entire story of Naruto is people brainwashing everyone else to think how they want them to think and not treating them like individuals.

Naruto you brainwashed Sakura what to feel and in return they brainwashed you how to feel...and all because YOU felt you didn't deserve any of it. You felt sorry for everyone and instead of making yourself happy, you put their happiness above your own...even if it made you completely miserable...and even now everytime you have doubts...people looke at you and say "No you don't. That's just you being hungry."

I know these feelings all too well because I lived that kind of life. I got told what to feel instead of being asked how I felt.

"You have to feel what I tell you to feel otherwise I am going to beat you up...whether physically or emotionally."

Yeah, everyone was forced to conform to Naruto's way of thinking, even those who had been firmly entrenched in their beliefs for a decade or more like Nagato and Obito. Naruto also only seemed to make such attempts to (forcibly) change people when they're either "close" to him or he feels he can relate to on some level (Haku, Gaara, Nagato, Obito, etc.) but if they're neither of those things, Naruto has shown to be far less committed and caring, and can sometimes even be contemptuous of them. Some of the fillers or movies even have shown it, like Koyuki in the first movie; she asks Naruto why he keeps finding her and bringing her back. Usually, when it comes to someone "close" or relatable, Naruto would give some "good guy" speech that might inspire her to stop running away and such, but here, where he's not close to nor relates to Koyuki at all? It's because it's his mission...that's it. He doesn't care about stopping Doto, he doesn't care about the suffering the people were going through at his hands, it's just because it's his mission.

2e5.gif

#46718 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:31 PM

The whole "scumbag" thing is actually not hyperbole if you really think about it.

#46719 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 10:18 PM

Yes. despite what "someone" would tell you, it is not a hyperbole. All you need to do is think about it

Actually that falls in line with a pet theory of mine :smile: When you tell someone that they deserve better than you, you are disregarding that person's feelings for your own ego; to make yourself feel better which it doesn't. that is not humility, that is a sort of indirect arrogance. It is like basically saying "I know what's best for you and your opinions don't matter". Maybe not on a surface level but definitely subconsciously. If someone FEELS THAT WAY with you and you feel the same way about them ( the feeling is mutual in other words) then accepting them IS considering that person's feelings. If you ask me anyway 

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 November 2017 - 10:25 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#46720 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 11:31 PM

I didn't expect him to be like that , and after watching it reluctantly , i was like wow. So that is just night before his hokage inauguration. Even though he said that , i mean he doesn't look like someone whose looking forward to be hokage , isn't that suppose to be a big day for him 12 years dreaming to become one??. Usually people got nervous when there's big day coming up , and that makes them can't sleep , not drunk himself!?. What if hes late ? drunk people always overslept and late. Eh i don't know what to say anymore i'm speechless. His friends looks like encourage him to drink , i mean as friends you suppose to reminds each other not to drink too much right??

What happened to Kushina's advise about alcohol? Is this supposed to be a show that kids and teenagers watch? What kind of message did you want to gave to your audience Kishi? Work hard for your dreams, throw it away and become lousy drunk leader who barely spend time with family? Looks so sad and depressing

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)