I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

Well seeing how NS fans are notorious for seeing parallels in every character dynamic, I bet you there is probably is some of us who had the same feeling.

Minato's blush was totally like Naruto :D

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#22 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:21 AM

Tenten used that fan before.

Also, that line about not understanding girls' feelings... Kushina was absolutely right. During the confession, Naruto didn't understand Sakura's feelings... Sakura said so herself. Not bad, Kishi.

Edited by Hiraishin, 12 February 2014 - 06:22 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#23 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:23 AM

Did anyone

What i saw was the same dynamic that NS has and Minato's personality is revealing to be more and more like Naruto's (goofy and bragging , overconfident) not that we didn't know that , but a i like to see someone say now that Minato's like Hinata :glare: .  

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#24 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:23 AM

Did anyone

That's exactly what I saw, especially Minato's promise to Kushina.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#25 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:24 AM

Before discussing the chapter I was replaying Storm 3 storymode where Kushina explains to Naruto about the night Kurama attacked Konoha. So I find it ironic, yet hilarious that we got a MinaKushi flashback in this chapter. It definitely parallels with NaruSaku just by seeing the last 2 chapters, and looking at how Kushina is talking with Minato in the flashback. Plus I find it hilarious that Kushina guessed everything right about what Naruto became in the end.    

My Review for the chapter: 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#26 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:24 AM

Minato's blush was totally like Naruto :D

Also, that line about not understanding girls' feelings... Kushina was absolutely right. During the confession, Naruto didn't understand Sakura's feelings... Sakura said so herself. Not bad, Kishi.

My point stands  :roll:

#27 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:26 AM

Oh that line will somehow get spun around to mean Hinata, I can guarantee that. Because we all know Sakura was just lying ¬_¬ *sigh*

#28 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:29 AM

My point stands  :roll:

Yeah.... We see what Kishi blatantly puts in the manga. Problem?

Oh that line will somehow get spun around to mean Hinata, I can guarantee that. Because we all know Sakura was just lying ¬_¬ *sigh*

It already has lmfao.

#29 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:31 AM

The part with Lee and Gai was a waste of panels and I didn't like the joke about Neji, it was stupid.

We still don't know who is the man with Sasuke, Kabuto is the most obvious choice but I wonder how his character will be handled after escaping Izanami.

The thing I liked was black Zetsu stealing Kyubi, nice move BZ.

I wonder who will save Naruto now ? Team Gai with Ginkaku and Kinkaku's chakra ? Obito gaining his consciouness back to give Naruto the Yin Kyubi ? Sakura with Chiyo's jutsu ? Minato (because I have a hard time believing Kishi will allow Minato to fail to protect his son) ? Or a combination of Sakura and Minato (they both promised they would save and protect him these last 2 chapters) ? or something else ? so much possibilities but I hope for a tag team between Minato and Sakura to save Naruto.

#30 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:31 AM

So am I the only one who thinks that Minato is simply going to grab Naruto and teleport to the other side of the world?

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#31 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:33 AM

Ok what happen with Kurama ? Who has it now Madara or BZ ? And :lmao:  with Oro and Sasuke's wind again :lmao:    

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#32 thiagoSPTN

thiagoSPTN

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Normal chapter, wasn't that good but wasn't bad too.

Well, Karin didn't recognize that mysterious man, now we know that he's not Kabuto. Karin was one of Orochimaru's experiments, and Kabuto was always with him, so she probably knows his chakra. I don't think he's Jiraiya, neither Rin or Rikudou. I'm betting on a Uchiha (Izuna or Shisui).

I dunno how Naruto will be saved now, since his last hope (Kyuubi Transfer) failed. I believe they're gonna feed him with the Shinju's fruit. Madara is going to get the Rinnegan with Black Zetsu, and become even more powerful.

My theory is that Sasuke is the one to fight against Madara. He's going to be saved by Karin, and probably gonna get a power up from Orochi or the mysterious man, and he has the jutsu Hashirama gave to him. Plus he will probably awake the Rinnegan. Even so, it will be a hard battle.

Rock Lee may fight too. I really want him to open the 8th gate. 

Edited by thiagoSPTN, 12 February 2014 - 06:33 AM.

insert a cool quote here.

youtube_icon.png

#33 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Well I don't really get what happen, does the 4th succeed in putting the other half in Naruto. If so he'll wake up soon, if not, well the jar contain the 9 tails chakra of those guys to save him. Btw I have a fear that  team Guy might end up as the sacrificial team in this scenario. But an awesome one like opening the 8 gates from either Guy or lee.

#34 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:34 AM

Did anyone

i always do and those nh fans can deny it all they want but minakush is exactly like narusaku also looks like team 7 and team gai are gonna fight madara this is gonna get fun sakura battling against a god and best of all hinata is still kissing the ground lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#35 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:35 AM

It already has lmfao.

Oh that's just lovely...

So am I the only one who thinks that Minato is simply going to grab Naruto and teleport to the other side of the world?

I wish... but he's got get Black Zetsu first (stole Kurama mid-transfer from what I could tell)

#36 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

I gotta say, it was a pleasant surprise to see Tenten having relevance in this chapter. The poor girl gets so little screen time that moments like this are like finding a needle in a haystack.

And it seems Team Guy will get even more screen time since they seem to have decided to go in the same direction Gaara's group went.

I think it was more of a callback to the first chapter in Part 2 when Sakura asked Naruto if she looked more womanly now that she had grown and Naruto said she hadn't change at all. Jiraiya even literally commented on Naruto not understanding a girl's feeling.

I think a point of the confession was to show how much Naruto understood Sakura that he was able to tell she wasn't completely honest. To say he didn't understand her then would be a contradiction.

#37 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Oh yeah... Those jars contain the Kyuubi's chakra... Perhaps that'll be given to Naruto and it'll be enough to get him out of his near-death state for the time being.

#38 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:36 AM

Spoiler

Princess-Jasmine-Is-Confused-In-Aladdin-

are you serious.....Madara just spit that out....?

WOW....that's one way to screw yourself over.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#39 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:36 AM

holy kitten your right sakura kushina connection ftw very well done masashi

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#40 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:37 AM

I think it was more of a callback to the first chapter in Part 2 when Sakura asked Naruto if she looked more womanly now that she had grown and Naruto said she hadn't change at all. Jiraiya even literally commented on Naruto not understanding a girl's feeling.

I think a point of the confession was to show how much Naruto understood Sakura that he was able to tell she wasn't completely honest. To say he didn't understand her then would be a contradiction.

Yeah, I thought it was a callback to that, too.

But he didn't understand her. She was doing it for him and he didn't know that. And tbh everyone else there could tell she wasn't being completely honest, either...

Edited by Hiraishin, 12 February 2014 - 06:39 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users