• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

Guys I never read chap 700. Is it confirmed that Sakura is indeed the Salada's offspring and Hinata Bolt's offspring? Or it's only been presumed?

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 10 November 2014 - 06:10 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 nswillhappen

nswillhappen

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

I don't know what other confirmation you require. It's clear as day in the chapter. It's very straightforward that Sarada is Sakura's and Sasuke's. And that Bolt is Naruto's and Hinata's. 

Edited by nswillhappen, 10 November 2014 - 07:04 PM.

#3 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:19 PM

Salada I could understand, but why Bolt? It is pretty obvious that Hinata is the mother

#4 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:24 PM

Did the manga actually stated that Sakura gave birth to Salada likewise Hinata with bolt? That how precise I want to know.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:26 PM

Did the manga actually stated that Sakura gave birth to Salada likewise Hinata with bolt? That how precise I want to know.

Does it really need to? LOL. Naruto's daughter mentioned Bolt as her brother, who else could Bolt's mother be? certainly not Sakura

#6 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

Well, I suppose it's vague enough that you could build a fan theory or fanfiction to use as headcanon. But canonically, I'd say it's pretty clear.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#7 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:30 PM

Bolt look like he has Sakura's forehead and looks he came from her womb. I want to clear up the possibility that the mothers may be step moms.

#8 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:32 PM

Bolt look like he has Sakura's forehead and looks he came from her womb. I want to clear up the possibility that the mothers may be step moms.

No he doesn't. If Sakura was Bolt's mom, why would Salada have a crush on him? Even if Sakura wasn't Salada's biological mother, it still would be creepy

#9 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:34 PM

This what happens when he draw the kids to look like they were not born from their mother. I will have mixed feelings if it turns out that Sakura and Hinata are step mothers in the next mini manga.

#10 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:35 PM

No he doesn't. If Sakura was Bolt's mom, why would Salada have a crush on him? Even if Sakura wasn't Salada's biological mother, it still would be creepy

do we know that she does? All we saw was that she was curious as he was obviously up to no good. And then she tells sakura later on about it.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#11 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:37 PM

do we know that she does? All we saw was that she was curious as he was obviously up to no good. And then she tells sakura later on about it.

I think it was pretty obvious. Whether she does or doesn't is besides the point. Hinata is obviously Bolt's mother.

#12 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:40 PM

This what happens when he draw the kids to look like they were not born from their mother. I will have mixed feelings if it turns out that Sakura and Hinata are step mothers in the next mini manga.

There's also the issue of Sakura's kid looking  like Karin. That doesn't make sense. But if there was more to it than what we were shown...we simply would have been shown it.

My theory is that Kishimoto made the ending not make sense in those ways on purpose, because it was forced on him. That's the only way I can make sense of any of this ending, really.

Unless it is some elaborate trick that will be revealed later on (like in the movie), or something that will be added to later on. But I don't think that's very likely.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#13 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

I was wondering the same thing, actually.  700 could be a total fake out.  Himawari may have some other entirely different brother who misbehaves.  The whiskers for her and Bolt could be because they're both in Kurama Cub Scouts and their hairstyles are supposed to be reminiscent of the nine tails.  Salada could be Sasuke/Karin's daughter, who is currently living with Sakura and Naruto and calling Sakura "mom" out of disrespect for her birth parents who abandoned her.

Unless the offspring specifically said "my parent is X" then we only have the flow of the panels to go by as to official relationships.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#14 Verme

Verme

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:17 PM

Maybe Himawari's brother is Lee's son, he was shown right after Himawari talked about her brother

#15 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:26 PM

Salada's mother and father:

garden-salad.jpg

As you can see, the ranch dressing, AKA the father, is optional. Cause clearly he's it is not around.

As for Bolt's mother and father....

bolt.jpg

Usain-Bolt-in-his-tradema-008.jpg

Characters_bolt.jpeg

It tends to vary.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#16 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:04 PM

Do you want Kishi to produce a Birth Certificate? Bolt is obviously Naruto and Hinata's son, she looks almost identical to NAruto but Both him and Himewari have their mother thick locks of hair, which is why it looks a bit like a banana peel

There is some argument over Sarada's birth mother, mainly because she does look allot more like Karin than Sakura, but that's likely a coincidence though we can't be certain. However what we do know is Sarada did call Sakura her mother so we should just accept it as it is.

If you don't you'll fall in the trap where you'll read all the new part 3 manga's and go watch the movie etc, just to find clues, and become emotionall attached to the charactors once again and end up getting mad again Kishi screws up again. Best to just accept what is reality right now, and not be bothered theorising about other stuff.

I'm starting to come to accept reality, Kishi either sold out, was too much of a wimp unwilling to have two fanbases angry at him or in his little brain thought that by having NaruHina and SasuSasu together it the end and then getting Bolt/Salad together in part three, the SasuNaru and NaruSaku fanbase will be happy. (well except SasuKari, but I don't think that was as popular.) because their chosen pairing will be united in the next gen...like some lame consolation prize, like they give to kids on sports day for participating.

iAnby7W.gif

#17 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:09 PM

There's also the issue of Sakura's kid looking  like Karin. That doesn't make sense. But if there was more to it than what we were shown...we simply would have been shown it.

My theory is that Kishimoto made the ending not make sense in those ways on purpose, because it was forced on him. That's the only way I can make sense of any of this ending, really.
Unless it is some elaborate trick that will be revealed later on (like in the movie), or something that will be added to later on. But I don't think that's very likely.

Yes and there's more to it. There was Bolt calling "Mum" in an unknowned place and he bumps into Ino and calls her "Aunt" if I'm correct? And I was also told that Hinata never made an appearance.
Since when were Hinata and Ino were close friends.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 10 November 2014 - 09:15 PM.

#18 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:15 PM

Yes and there's more to it. There was Bolt calling "Mum" in an unknowned place and he bumps into Ino and calls her "Aunt" if I'm correct? And I was also told that Hinata never made an appearance.
Since when were Hinata and Ino were close friends.

No, That wasn't Bolt. That was Shikamaru's son calling Ino aunt. And Hinata DID make an appearence with her daughter at Neji's grave

Read Harry4e's post

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 10 November 2014 - 09:16 PM.

#19 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:28 PM

Yes, and why is Bolt any of Sakura's business?

#20 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 10 November 2014 - 09:36 PM

I think Salada is Sasuke and Sakura's because by the end of chapter 699, Sasuke and Sakura had a legit two-sided SasuSaku moment. Something that never happened or developed to happening throughout the whole series. Like I said, asspull pairings...

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users