26925 replies to this topic

#26921 jak123

jak123

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:14 PM

It really does sound suspect, doesn't it? Like, the impression I'm getting is that the interviewer wanted to downplay the actual controversy NaruHina caused, making it sound like it was only in the States that it was a major point of contention and the rest of the world accepted it without question.

As much as it is true the the primary base of support for nH is the states. This is also the only place that had petitions as a reaction to the ending both trying to force-ably change the ending and ban it from the country. Granted both were made by a nH fan with the intention of trolling. So, they have to pretend that this is the only place that nH wasn't completely accepted. When he we know that is almost the opposite. It wasn't liked almost anywhere.

What I don't get is. If NH was so popular in the US, then why was all the advertisement still NS? Were the marketing people not doing their jobs? It also is a good example that the ending was changed from NS to NH at the end because of how much NS was marketed together.

#26922 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:20 PM

What I don't get is. If NH was so popular in the US, then why was all the advertisement still NS? Were the marketing people not doing their jobs? It also is a good example that the ending was changed from NS to NH at the end because of how much NS was marketed together.

Examples? I know that still the case in South and Central America because we have seen images of that. Because while SP was happy that nH finally happen. The marketers actually bother to look at data, and realize yes nH fan base "might-be" large but the don't purchase as much as the NS fans do. So, they have to still advertise NS because that's what the paying customer cares about; even while the anime doesn't care about it and only wants to glorify Hinata.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, Yesterday, 10:21 PM.

#26923 jak123

jak123

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:25 PM

Examples? I know that still the case in South and Central America because we have seen images of that. Because while SP was happy that nH finally happen. The marketers actually bother to look at data, and realize yes nH fan base "might-be" large but the don't purchase as much as the NS fans do. So, they have to still advertise NS because that's what the paying customer cares about; even while the anime doesn't care about it and only wants to glorify Hinata.

It was mainly commercials that I would see for the CN.

#26924 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,578 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:34 PM

It was mainly commercials that I would see for the CN.

Recently? Also clearly NS? Can you record and show us?

Also is the Naruto dub still going in the states? They maybe keeping it up because they may fear some people watching haven't been updated on who ends up with who.

Also I just realized that those petitions are probably one of the reason Kishimoto probably soured on the ending so quickly. He was convinced by the editors and SP that the US was the central support for the nH ending. Then they quickly hear about several petitions about banning his IP from the states because he didn't went with NS. Then you have the incredibly low sales of the Last movie tickets...That idiot that made those petitions may have actually damage the very ending he actually supported...that's funny.

Side Note: I'm going to wait another day or so before I answer what is the bases for Sasuke, and Naruto friendship and rivalry so people keep giving your opinions.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, Yesterday, 11:02 PM.

#26925 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:03 PM

Because it's hard to market something that's not in the work itself. As they're so fond of saying, Naruto wasn't a romance series. It was an action series with Sakura getting a lot more focus than the rest of the cast.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#26926 jak123

jak123

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:45 PM

Recently? Also clearly NS? Can you record and show us?

Also is the Naruto dub still going in the states? They maybe keeping it up because they may fear some people watching haven't been updated on who ends up with who.

Also I just realized that those petitions are probably one of the reason Kishimoto probably soured on the ending so quickly. He was convinced by the editors and SP that the US was the central support for the nH ending. Then they quickly hear about several petitions about banning his IP from the states because he didn't went with NS. Then you have the incredibly low sales of the Last movie tickets...That idiot that made those petitions may have actually damage the very ending he actually supported...that's funny.

Side Note: I'm going to wait another day or so before I answer what is the bases for Sasuke, and Naruto friendship and rivalry so people keep giving your opinions.

Back when Naruto was airing on it. 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users