Naruto 433 Spoilers [NEW PICS]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#1 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 January 2009 - 12:51 PM

Thanks again to Mangahelpers. smile.gif

Tried to resize/clean up as best as I could, they're pretty low quality:

Spoiler Pics --Click here to view--

Naruto meditating.

Dramatic Ending! God Pain Shocked!

Boom! XD And then there was only one Pain left..? Pain looks completely surprised - guess now he knows NOT to underestimate Naruto.

You know... I'm wondering if Naruto's trick is to have a clone on standby, gathering natural chakra while he fights. Then, when he's out of Sage mode, a Sage mode clone steps in to fight so Naruto can gather natural chakra?

Next chapter - God Pain vs Naruto?

EDIT: More spoiler details. Thanks to vered/KWGoDのbrucelee:

Naruto's Trick --Click here to view--

Naruto left two Kage Bunshins at Myoubokuzan, both moulding natural chakra.
When Naruto is out of Sage Mode, he can reverse-summon a clone (using his scroll). The clone dispels and transfers the natural chakra to the original. This means Naruto can go Sage Mode again.
There is still one clone left at Myoubokuzan.

Well... I was kinda close!

EDIT: More spoiler pics and translations, thanks to boyakist4649 of Mangahelpers. smile.gif

New Spoiler Pics --Click here to view--

Naruto: A smoke bomb at the same time!
Pain: A transformation!? Is this the original Naruto?

Pain: Finally, my power has returned.
Gamabunta: He reflected it!

Naruto: Even in Sennin Mode, I can only do two Rasenshurikens... in which case there are only two of us left, I can do a total of four Rasenshurikens...

#2 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:21 PM

I wonder how long it will take for Pein to figure out the trick. And no doubt Pein will have an ace up his sleeve. But with the looks of it, if Pein can't quickly figure out Naruto's trick, this may be what forces him to retreat and give Konoha a chance to rebuild.

And althrough the Kyuubi is supposed to be evil chakra, I'm still wanting to see some type of chakra boost at some point in the future. The Kyuubi is a part of Naruto and who he is, so at some point I'd like him to be able to overcome Kyuubi with his own power and be able to use it as an additional powerup. Kind of the way Killer Bee is able to sync up with his.

#3 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 04:55 PM

So Naruto manages to take out Hell Realm...no more reviving bodies for Pain tongue.gif . I'm with you Chivalrysae - I think that Pain will have an ace up his sleeve too.

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Jan 27 2009, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And althrough the Kyuubi is supposed to be evil chakra, I'm still wanting to see some type of chakra boost at some point in the future. The Kyuubi is a part of Naruto and who he is, so at some point I'd like him to be able to overcome Kyuubi with his own power and be able to use it as an additional powerup. Kind of the way Killer Bee is able to sync up with his.

Based on that fairly significant conversation between Jiraiya and the toad summon that holds the key to Naruto's seal, I'm sure that the story will address the Kyuubi's chakra sometime in the future. I would also like to see further development as well since, like you pointed out, Kyuubi is an intregal part of Naruto. Personally though, I really don't know if Naruto requires an additional powerup lol. I'm hoping that it will be more profound than that.

#4 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 27 January 2009 - 05:56 PM

Awesome! wow.png

uc.png

#5 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 27 January 2009 - 07:03 PM

I agree with chivalrysae and iwant2bnaruto. happy.gif It would be rather disappointing if God Pain was easily defeated (even if Naruto has the toads as backup and it isn't his real body). I'd also like to see Naruto reach a (grudging) peace with the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi obviously knows far more than it has let on (with regards to the Yondaime and the Uchiha clan).

I wonder how Sasuke will react if Naruto defeats/repels Pain? Will he see Naruto as a threat once again, just as he did in Part One?

EDIT: Updated original post with new spoilers.

#6 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:13 PM

Woah nice. Naruto's ownage but a little TOO ownage (Kyuubi's still on hold). I'm absolutely sure that the great and powerful Rinnegan has another ace. So he blows up one of the 5 great shinobi villages. BIG DEAL
. Don't Press the red button

#7 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:19 PM

Spoiler reaction --Click here to view--
I knew that was how it was going to work!!!!! (although it has yet to be confirmed) So in essence he's like Pain, sending others to do his work while being safe away. Finally his buunshin serves a great purpose instead as simply a distraction or showing how incapable Naruto seems to be without his clones.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#8 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jan 27 2009, 10:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Spoiler reaction --Click here to view--
I knew that was how it was going to work!!!!! (although it has yet to be confirmed) So in essence he's like Pain, sending others to do his work while being safe away. Finally his buunshin serves a great purpose instead as simply a distraction or showing how incapable Naruto seems to be without his clones.

Actually, the original Naruto is right there in Konoha - it's the clones who have stayed behind in Myoubokuzan. Unlike Pain, Naruto is really risking life and limb in that battle, his clones are just providing backup natural chakra for when he does run out. Nagato is most likely buried somewhere in that tower in Rain Country.

#9 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jan 27 2009, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually, the original Naruto is right there in Konoha - it's the clones who have stayed behind in Myoubokuzan. Unlike Pain, Naruto is really risking life and limb in that battle, his clones are just providing backup natural chakra for when he does run out. Nagato is most likely buried somewhere in that tower in Rain Country.

:thumbs: Thanks boss. Still, t'was what I thought.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#10 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:51 PM

Seems Naruto has taken a leaf out of Pain's book, eh Smiter? Keeping clones of himself. XD

#11 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:05 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jan 27 2009, 04:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seems Naruto has taken a leaf out of Pain's book, eh Smiter? Keeping clones of himself. XD

They're not clones, they're dead bodies he channels energy through.

Back on topic, even if Naruto does make short work of Pain's bodies, that doesn't mean he's defeated Pain.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#12 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:53 PM

Haha! Naruto's resourceful-ness and cunning strikes again! Really, even if it was somewhat obvious his clones are involved, you gotta admit, at least he's the one risking his neck. Who knows, the real Pein's body may be a sickly weakling or something....

#13 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 11:54 PM

Hmm...from the new spoiler pics, it would seem that either Hungry Ghost Realm didn't actually die last chapter or he was revived. Either way, Naruto doesn't seem to be having an easy time of it.

#14 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 04:57 AM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jan 27 2009, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They're not clones, they're dead bodies he channels energy through.

Back on topic, even if Naruto does make short work of Pain's bodies, that doesn't mean he's defeated Pain.

Exactly. But he's doing some serious damage is what Naruto is doing to Pain, since it means Pain will need some new bodies to make up for the other realms he's lost so far in combat.

Bryon

#15 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 05:15 AM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Jan 27 2009, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly. But he's doing some serious damage is what Naruto is doing to Pain, since it means Pain will need some new bodies to make up for the other realms he's lost so far in combat.

Bryon

From the looks of things though, Pain can regenerate those bodies by having that giant demon head thing eat them, so if it's from that view there's still no damage and no end.

Okay, gomen-yo, back on topic.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#16 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 11:58 AM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jan 28 2009, 05:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From the looks of things though, Pain can regenerate those bodies by having that giant demon head thing eat them, so if it's from that view there's still no damage and no end.

Okay, gomen-yo, back on topic.

Unless, of course, that Hell Pain "died" from Naruto's double Rasengan at the end of the chapter. wink.gif

There are some more new pics over at Mangahelpers, showing more detail of the Naruto vs. Pain fight, but I thought I'd leave them alone in case that's too much spoiler material. I still like to see new stuff when the actual chapter is released. so I won't be looking anymore.

Speaking of which, if they can take that many photos, why don't they just scan the damn thing in? XD

#17 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 28 January 2009 - 09:40 PM

So, now that all the other realms are out of commission and God realm's powers are probably back to normal the real fight is going to begin. God realm will be even stronger than when he fought Kakashi because all Pain's chakra is going straight to him.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#18 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 02:27 AM

Naruto... please tell me that you didn't just shout out how many more Rasenshurikens you have left...

*facepalm*

For his sake, I hope that was a random lie to throw Pein off. XD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#19 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (Saku-chan @ Jan 28 2009, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto... please tell me that you didn't just shout out how many more Rasenshurikens you have left...

*facepalm*

For his sake, I hope that was a random lie to throw Pein off. XD

What would a ninja battle be without your opponent giving you useful and free information for no apparent reason?

#20 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jan 28 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What would a ninja battle be without your opponent giving you useful and free information for no apparent reason?

Kishi's trolling along as usual then. XD
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users