• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#43681 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:58 AM

Okay i know it's kinda obvious, but this what should happen in Naruto with the pairings: 

13.jpg

14.jpg

Sure Boruto and Sarada had this initially, but they were also why to forgiving to their fathers about everything.. At the very least it could've been like with Boruto telling his dad we can make this a start in terms of making things better, and same with Sarada when it came to Gaiden.  Also the fact that Sakura and Hinata don't complain one bit about the way Naruto and Sasuke are living as parents when it comes to their kids just shows how much they don't really care as parents and let them do what they wish because "All is good in the end" Yeah get that out of here. That's not realistic at all... Bring up points to stand your ground, don't just sit their and let the husbands walk all over you or the kids. 

so we all know what happened at the end of Gaiden with this one little family moment that's suppose to be touching after  the battle with Shin uchiha: 

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5776726

Nope sorry this feels very half-assed at best. 

and then we got this moment from the new issue of renew your vows that came out earlier: 

21.jpg

i do apologize if some of you are getting sick of my comparison posts i keep bringing with spider-man especailly with the images in this thread.. i just can't help but reflect on Naruto when it comes to seeing how other writers handle family situations especially when it comes to the dynamics of the pairings alone.

No keep doing it, it shows how kitten naruto is now and why these heroes are still awesome.

"this is my world...'you' are my world"

i wish we got a moment naruto looked at sakura the way superman looked at lois in that scene.

I agree we needed a moment like that and hinata sees this and plots her revenge and turns into a villain. Also Is that a batman v superman line before he "killed" doomsday.

#43682 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:05 AM

No keep doing it, it shows how kitten naruto is now and why these heroes are still awesome.
  I agree we needed a moment like that and hinata sees this and plots her revenge and turns into a villain. Also Is that a batman v superman line before he "killed" doomsday.

It was a line to Lois if I can remember correctly. I haven't seen Man of Steel in a while.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#43683 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:07 AM

Okay i know it's kinda obvious, but this what should happen in Naruto with the pairings: 

Sure Boruto and Sarada had this initially, but they were also why to forgiving to their fathers about everything.. At the very least it could've been like with Boruto telling his dad we can make this a start in terms of making things better, and same with Sarada when it came to Gaiden.  Also the fact that Sakura and Hinata don't complain one bit about the way Naruto and Sasuke are living as parents when it comes to their kids just shows how much they don't really care as parents and let them do what they wish because "All is good in the end" Yeah get that out of here. That's not realistic at all... Bring up points to stand your ground, don't just sit their and let the husbands walk all over you or the kids. 

so we all know what happened at the end of Gaiden with this one little family moment that's suppose to be touching after  the battle with Shin uchiha: 

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5776726

Nope sorry this feels very half-assed at best. 

and then we got this moment from the new issue of renew your vows that came out earlier: 

i do apologize if some of you are getting sick of my comparison posts i keep bringing with spider-man especailly with the images in this thread.. i just can't help but reflect on Naruto when it comes to seeing how other writers handle family situations especially when it comes to the dynamics of the pairings alone. 

That moment is made even worse by the confirmation that Sas gay and Sakura have never even kissed. NEVER KISSED, ONCE.

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5631809

First off, even the whatever year old points out how stupid it is that Suckura who is Sasgay's beloved wife doesn't even know whether he wore glasses or not...... AND WHY DOESN'T SUCKURA KNOW THAT, SHE WAS IN HIS GODDAMM TEAM FOR FUKKS SAKE. SHE LITERALLY DIGGED HIM BC OF HIS SHARINGAN. SHE EVEN FOUGHT AGAINST HIM. THE STUPIDITY OF THIS SCENE IS OVER 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5747930

AND THEN THIS CONFIRMS THAT THEY NEVER EVEN KISSED. WHEN SALAD ASKS SUCKURA IF THEY KISSED, SHE GETS ALL DEPRESSED PROVING THAT THEY HAVEN'T, THEN SMILES AS IF SHE HAS FOUND A BETTER ANSWER.

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5747932

IT ONLY GETS STUPIDER FROM HERE AS SHE CONFIRMS THAT SHE THINKS A FOREHEAD POKE IS BETTER AND SATISFACTORY FOR A MARRIAGE EVEN IF SHE HAS NEVER BEEN KISSED. AND CONFIRMS THAT SHE WAS THINKING OF THE FOREHEAD POKE AND NOT SEX BC SHE PROCEEDS TO POKE SALAD ON HER FOREHEAD. NOTE ALSO HOW IN THE TOP RIGHT PANEL BEFORE SHE ANSWERS SALAD SHE RUBS THE SPOT WHERE SASGAY POKED HER

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5776740

AND FINALLY THE LAST BLOW. SUCKURA DOESN'T EVEN GET HER FOREHEAD POKE FROM THE "LOVING HUSBANDO" SHE HASN'T SEEN FOR THIRTEEN YEARS! THIRTEEN YEARS!!!

This is why SuckuSucku is so cringeworthy, pathetic, stupid, and an abomination. Forget the fact that he tried to kill her, mind raped her, humiliated her, and belittled her again and again and again. HE PITYFUKKED HER AND THEN RAN AWAY.

And ppl defend this couple??? They like this crap??? This is LOVE?????? :wot:  :wot:  :wot:  :wot:

I know many ppl hate NH and think it's the worst but Fukk, At least Naruto Kissed his wife. You want to know why this ending was forced???

KISHIMOTO NEVER DREW A NH KISS OR A SUCKUSUCKU KISS. ONLY NARUTO AND SASGAY AND NARUTO AND SAKURA. LET THAT SINK IN

625b4d20e0c9eef463cabeab11ab4872.jpg

c_p_r__by_sashun08-d7569lg.jpg

And fukk SasuSaku just cause I HATE it  :bash:  :bash:  :bash:  :bash: 

Edited by Shadow1275, 11 February 2017 - 06:22 AM.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#43684 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:23 AM

Garfield and his love for Lasagna is a better love story than NH/SS.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#43685 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 11 February 2017 - 07:20 AM

That moment is made even worse by the confirmation that Sas gay and Sakura have never even kissed. NEVER KISSED, ONCE.

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5631809

First off, even the whatever year old points out how stupid it is that Suckura who is Sasgay's beloved wife doesn't even know whether he wore glasses or not...... AND WHY DOESN'T SUCKURA KNOW THAT, SHE WAS IN HIS GODDAMM TEAM FOR FUKKS SAKE. SHE LITERALLY DIGGED HIM BC OF HIS SHARINGAN. SHE EVEN FOUGHT AGAINST HIM. THE STUPIDITY OF THIS SCENE IS OVER 9000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5747930

AND THEN THIS CONFIRMS THAT THEY NEVER EVEN KISSED. WHEN SALAD ASKS SUCKURA IF THEY KISSED, SHE GETS ALL DEPRESSED PROVING THAT THEY HAVEN'T, THEN SMILES AS IF SHE HAS FOUND A BETTER ANSWER.

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5747932

IT ONLY GETS STUPIDER FROM HERE AS SHE CONFIRMS THAT SHE THINKS A FOREHEAD POKE IS BETTER AND SATISFACTORY FOR A MARRIAGE EVEN IF SHE HAS NEVER BEEN KISSED. AND CONFIRMS THAT SHE WAS THINKING OF THE FOREHEAD POKE AND NOT SEX BC SHE PROCEEDS TO POKE SALAD ON HER FOREHEAD. NOTE ALSO HOW IN THE TOP RIGHT PANEL BEFORE SHE ANSWERS SALAD SHE RUBS THE SPOT WHERE SASGAY POKED HER

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5776740

AND FINALLY THE LAST BLOW. SUCKURA DOESN'T EVEN GET HER FOREHEAD POKE FROM THE "LOVING HUSBANDO" SHE HASN'T SEEN FOR THIRTEEN YEARS! THIRTEEN YEARS!!!

This is why SuckuSucku is so cringeworthy, pathetic, stupid, and an abomination. Forget the fact that he tried to kill her, mind raped her, humiliated her, and belittled her again and again and again. HE PITYFUKKED HER AND THEN RAN AWAY.

And ppl defend this couple??? They like this crap??? This is LOVE?????? :wot:  :wot:  :wot:  :wot:

I know many ppl hate NH and think it's the worst but Fukk, At least Naruto Kissed his wife. You want to know why this ending was forced???

KISHIMOTO NEVER DREW A NH KISS OR A SUCKUSUCKU KISS. ONLY NARUTO AND SASGAY AND NARUTO AND SAKURA. LET THAT SINK IN

625b4d20e0c9eef463cabeab11ab4872.jpg

c_p_r__by_sashun08-d7569lg.jpg

And fukk SasuSaku just cause I HATE it  :bash:  :bash:  :bash:  :bash: 

Perfect post! I think it's also funny how Sarada is always confused or wondering what's going on as if she knows something isn't right with them. She asks all the right questions and she will ultimately be the one to expose them and their failure of a marriage.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#43686 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:57 AM

i dont hate Brandon either (but i hate the costume he had to wear with that fruit rollup cape) Im still for Henry (dem abs) over Tyler (dat butt)

but its an honor to see people still love Chris Reeve and I remind them of him =)

Speaking of superman I think I figure why naruto is a kitten to everyone but sasuke. He's trying make them a problem over there and over there needs to stand on it's own. Yes that's a linkara joke from when he review superman 701 and that happened.

#43687 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:53 PM

Lol true. But I think Twilight and fifty shades of grey are also a better love stories than NH/SS.

Edited by Gravenimage, 11 February 2017 - 11:53 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43688 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:50 AM

Lol true. But I think Twilight and fifty shades of grey are also a better love stories than NH/SS.

Oh hell yes twilight and fifty shades of grey are better written. By the way what's worse to watch the 4kids dub of one piece or the last?

#43689 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 12:50 AM

Oh hell yes twilight and fifty shades of grey are better written. By the way what's worse to watch the 4kids dub of one piece or the last?

#43690 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:18 AM

Hey, that's a low blow man.......... Garfield X Lasagna has TONS of development! Those kitten pairings are not comparable in the least!! :lmao:  :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 February 2017 - 01:19 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#43691 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 01:43 AM

I couldn't stomach my food just thinking of The Last. The Last, HANDS DOWN.

#43692 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:12 AM

I couldn't stomach my food just thinking of The Last. The Last, HANDS DOWN.

Ya I'd rather watch the awful edited an acted 4kids dub of one piece than the last, I wanted to hang myself watching the last it was that bad and it was so boring.

#43693 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:20 AM

Alright everyone knows that I'm looking forward to Teen Titans: Judas Contract for many reasons.. One of them being for The Beast x Terra pairing which mainly came from the tv show! 

So I've been reading up on some of the comics regarding Terra, and I across the New 52 comic titled The Ravengers.. Which I'll say this Judas Contract Terra isn't the character in this story (thankfully cause she was psycho (JC storyline)).. It is Tara Markov, but man I got to say this is the second best interpretation of Terra with the Teen Titans animated Terra still being at #1 for me. 

Point is I thought about the pairings again for Naruto (no fuucckking surprise) and the way they handled Beast and Terra (Yes they became canon in New 52!)  and The Ravagers storyline was particularly my favorite in the new 52 timeline) a 12 issue comic did better than this: 

n1.jpg

or this:

sakuraandsasuke2_by_sasusakumad-d8sicd2.

:fu: GOOD.. GOOD... I CAN SENSE YOUR ANGER "LUCKYCHI" 

Okay three pages is all I need for what's about to come: 

13.jpg

btw I'm not entirely sure why Beast Boy was Red in the story, but that's just a little nitpick. 

14.jpg

I'll say this I think it took about either 8 or 9 chapters of build up for these two, and man  :smexy: my heart went out  :sweatdrop:

16684078_1491026627606252_69797373566013

There was another big moment for Beast Boy x Terra, but its a huge spoiler to the end of the Ravagers story arc so I'm really debating about posting it.. and no they don't break up. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#43694 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 02:45 AM

Damn that's a tough one but I know! Add a third option, getting hit in the balls by a sledge hammer I will take that one please.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#43695 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:00 AM

Damn that's a tough one but I know! Add a third option, getting hit in the balls by a sledge hammer I will take that one please.

Or how about listening to the silver shamrock theme on a loop. Ok how this if you had a choice between having sakura, lennox from the live action transforms movies, assole Chris Redfield from resident evil 6 or hinata as your commanding officer which would you choose?

#43696 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 12 February 2017 - 03:17 AM

Alright everyone knows that I'm looking forward to Teen Titans: Judas Contract for many reasons.. One of them being for The Beast x Terra pairing which mainly came from the tv show! 

So I've been reading up on some of the comics regarding Terra, and I across the New 52 comic titled The Ravengers.. Which I'll say this Judas Contract Terra isn't the character in this story (thankfully cause she was psycho (JC storyline)).. It is Tara Markov, but man I got to say this is the second best interpretation of Terra with the Teen Titans animated Terra still being at #1 for me. 

Point is I thought about the pairings again for Naruto (no fuucckking surprise) and the way they handled Beast and Terra (Yes they became canon in New 52!)  and The Ravagers storyline was particularly my favorite in the new 52 timeline) a 12 issue comic did better than this: 

n1.jpg

or this:

13.jpg

btw I'm not entirely sure why Beast Boy was Red in the story, but that's just a little nitpick. 

14.jpg

I'll say this I think it took about either 8 or 9 chapters of build up for these two, and man  :smexy: my heart went out  :sweatdrop:

There was another big moment for Beast Boy x Terra, but its a huge spoiler to the end of the Ravagers story arc so I'm really debating about posting it.. and no they don't break up. 

Please hide those disgusting ships (NH/SS)  :argh: 

PD: I thought BB and Raven were canon? 'Cause that's my OTP (?)

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#43697 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:39 AM

Hey, that's a low blow man.......... Garfield X Lasagna has TONS of development! Those kitten pairings are not comparable in the least!! :lmao:  :zaru:

My bad. I think my love for UK basketball is a better love than NH/SS. Then again that's insulting.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#43698 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 09:53 AM

Yes that is insulting to your love of UK baseball. It is not so shallow to consider comparable to SS and NH is it? because that is what this b*## $#*%is, Shallow :superior:  :yucky:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#43699 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 05:02 PM

n1.jpg

or this:

13.jpg

14.jpg

Naruto looks completely out of it in that picture.

#43700 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 12 February 2017 - 06:30 PM

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I knew you were going to comment.

Now there's a reason I said screwattack are biased towards Superman, and that's because they are. Screwattack did what they do best, they screwed it up. So much that it awaken all the hardcore Superman fanboys telling them that they screwed up by exaggerating his powers and providing false and incomplete evidence. Even I was surprised to see that Superman fans didn't agree with screwattack said, considering that they made Superman win.

I'm sorry, but....

tumblr_m7vtd8IXFO1r99f4t.gif

Bold: Ummm....so you tell me there is a reason why they are biased by....giving me no reason at all outside of "Because I said so."

I am going to assume you are a major Goku fanboy. Which I guess it is fine, but blind fandom makes people ignore facts. Just like how NH fans ignore 90% of the facts in the manga because they love Hinata so much.You should know this.

I am a hardcore Superman fan and been a fan of Superman a long time. Everything that they showed in the two videos is exactly what has happened and they backed it up with actual comic book pages. Superman has done things that Goku cannot even fathom and they didn't even show half the things Superman can do.

I am also a Dragonball Z fan....maybe not as much as Superman, but I certainly have seen the series and watch it: which by the way the series has become majorly outrageous and kind of been losing the meaning of the spirit of DBZ now. Remember when Goku actually trained for his power and wasn't just holding hands? Pepperidge farm remembers.

So like I do with everyone else, I will give you a shot to prove to me that Goku can beat Superman and what Superman's powers did they "exaggerate." Keep in mind, I do have panel proof of every power Superman has.

Not like Dragonball Z fanboys exaggerated GOku's powers: cough "He can destroy the universe in three punches" cough

Just to throw this out there. I do believe Saitama can beat Goku as well. Just saying.

No I'm just assuming that they are doing that. Which they probably are like the whole hinata beating beerus bs.

Hinata beating anyone at this point is ridiculous since she can;t beat anyone in her own universe let alone a crossover.

Although, the idea of Saitama slapping Hinata to death is kind of appealing to me......what? I am sorry, I have no respect for Naruto characters. I know it sounds bad, but I can;t help how I feel. Kishimoto just ruined it all for me.

Yeah, his personality is way different in the comics than just being stern. He also knows when to have fun, he cracks jokes, has a sense of humor, he can be cocky at times, but he is selfless, even if he doesn't have his powers, he's not self righteous and doesn't mind giving the credit to someone else. His personality can't really be expanded in a Movie or the cartoon. In the comics, his personality is what it needs to be for the situation.

He was a young and upcoming Clark Kent, he wanted to be normal just like everybody else, but I didn't see anything in the beginning of the series that would classify him as being a moron. As a matter of fact, I didn't see anything at all that would classify him as a moron.  How exactly did he start up as a moron. Can you specify that for me? Clark as a character had no development? He went from thinking about only his personal feelings at times to learning how to become more selfless and even sacrificing his dreams just to protect others like his family just for example. He went from being naive in situations(Like finally realizing that Lex is evil and isn't who he tries to be even though he refused to believe it at first and even leaving Lana after he realized that she wasn't the one for him.) to being more vigilant in certain situations.  He was far from a moron. Those are just a few examples of what he learned. Can you specify those mistakes, the only fatal mistake I can remember was him being selfish and not going to Jor-El when he was supposed to do it and then losing his powers just to have to get them back and sacrificing his father in the process. But that was something he had to learn to realize that he was on Earth for a greater purpose than just being a human on Earth and so he would finally embrace his powers and destiny. All the other mistakes is perfectly natural for a young and growing Clark Kent who always did learn from his mistakes and constantly risks his life to go and save anybody and even the Earth. He learned from his mistakes with Lex and went from being gullible to everything he told him to distrusting him and going against him rightfully, he learned from his mistakes with Lana and her distrustful behavior and went with someone better in Lois, he learned that he can't be selfish and that his destiny was greater than just playing football. He wasn't the naive farmboy anymore, he actually grew up and became vigilant.  He developed a good deal if you asked me.

P.S. (as far as the hypocritical thing, I used to agree about that. But then I realized that his secret was a much bigger thing than anything he complained about them not telling him. Even Pete had times where he complained about keeping Clark's secret. His secret is a much bigger deal. He has much more to worry about if his secret gets exposed.)

Every hero character starts like this.

Superman, Batman, and even Spider-Man.

Does anyone remember the original Spider-Man comics? Peter Parker was a massive jerk when he got his powers AND he thought he was unbeatable. That is until Gwen Stacy died and it shook him to the core. That was the point. When Gwen died it taught him that he is not perfect despite his powers and no matter how smart he is, he can make dumb mistakes....and yet, people will praise Spider-Man like no tomorrow.

http://comicsallianc.../Gwen-Death.png
http://girlsreadcomi...cy-673x1024.jpg

Problem is, people are so busy selectively looking at the wrong stuff.

Read/Watch All-Star Superman and Superman Birthright.

I didn't say I hate Superman. I said I hated that portrayal of him. More precisely Smallville's version. And the reason is, well reasons actually but let's keep it short, the reason because he's a moron.

And I guess that's a no, on the let it slide? :wink:

Oliver Queen, Batman, and even the Flash are much worse in the TV Series and movies than they actually are in the comics. Flash keeps making the same mistakes by reversing time to try and "fix" the past even though several people, including other Flashes, told him not only it is a bad idea, but you're making things worse.

Oliver Queen, aka Green Arrow, is also making the same mistakes over and over and doesn't learn.

Batman is getting dumber as well. Remember how he is called the "world's greatest detective?" Well, when was the last time he actually did some "detective" work. Recently, both Superman and Cyborg have been doing more work over him and yet Batman gets the credit somehow.

However, all this proves is not that the character is boring, but the writers don't have creativity anymore. They keep using the same tricks over and over again.

They are as bad as Kishimoto when portraying these characters properly. I mean, how many times can they use the same problem to hype up drama?

You never see moments like this anymore
[spoiler='']
sm+709-10.jpg[/spoiler]

or like this[spoiler='']

sm700b-04.jpg
[/spoiler]

Something deep and endearing and more than just catching planes out of the sky or running faster than light.

Instead, now every character says: "Boo hoo, my lover/friend/parents were killed. I am going to mope around forever until some random person tries to tell me off only to repeat the same mistakes when it happens again."

Remember when heroes used to be "heroic?"

This is why One Punch Man is such a breath of fresh air. It may be satire, but it is going back to the roots of real Super heroes.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 12 February 2017 - 07:09 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

9 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users