• Please log in to reply
8493 replies to this topic

#5481 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:31 AM

Glad to see this thread is still up!

Btw regarding the troll face thingy Kushina does, I tried to ask Shadow where she does it and he said she did that while asking Naruto " A mission with mommy and daddy uh?" something like that.
But he said he wasn't really sure though, so those fanarts maybe have the real answer smile.gif

aw9vkj.gif

#5482 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Aug 13 2012, 05:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Glad to see this thread is still up!

Btw regarding the troll face thingy Kushina does, I tried to ask Shadow where she does it and he said she did that while asking Naruto " A mission with mommy and daddy uh?" something like that.
But he said he wasn't really sure though, so those fanarts maybe have the real answer smile.gif

Yeah, could be. I don't blame him though. The movie was pretty long and something like it's "small". You would only remember something that's worth mentioning. Like the fence scene, or how Naruto decided to go back home. One would forget this, one would forget that. It's no big deal. Just wish I can see it now.

#5483 Malverstation

Malverstation

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Art<br />Animals-Tigers<br />Fanfictions<br />NaruSaku

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Aug 12 2012, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh Lee, you silly boy! That face is just priceless! laugh.gif

As for the picture of Sakura eating, I hope that we'll get a comprehensive tour of the Haruno household. If I remember correctly, there was a sketch posted on here that showed the Haruno houlsehold in it's entirety. However, it could also just be some sort of worksheet for the artists to work from.

You would be correct:

Haruno household --Click here to view--

I don't think we will get a full description of Sakuras house, just her dining, kitchen and bedroom. It would be small since it is only her living there but it is still bigger than Narutos apartment back in their cannon world. Probably because of her father being a former hokage.

Which brings a point:

Everyone in the village knew Sakuras father was the 4th hokage and yet she was still saddened even though she had the villagers approval and empathy. Naruto, on the other hand, is the opposite and thought that having the villagers approval would make him happy. Sakura is now the only one out of the rookies to know Narutos father true identity (at least I think she would know by now). eager.gif

Thank you Kishi. I like to think you are giving us all this development between Naruto and Sakura for a reason.

Edited by Malverstation, 13 August 2012 - 03:38 PM.

#5484 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

QUOTE (Malverstation @ Aug 13 2012, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You would be correct:

Haruno household --Click here to view--

I don't think we will get a full description of Sakuras house, just her dining, kitchen and bedroom. It would be small since it is only her living there but it is still bigger than Narutos apartment back in their cannon world. Probably because of her father being a former hokage.

Which brings a point:

Everyone in the village knew Sakuras father was the 4th hokage and yet she was still saddened even though she had the villagers approval and empathy. Naruto, on the other hand, is the opposite and thought that having the villagers approval would make him happy. Sakura is now the only one out of the rookies to know Narutos father true identity (at least I think she would know by now). eager.gif

Thank you Kishi. I like to think you are giving us all this development between Naruto and Sakura for a reason.

It goes to show that Sakura thought Naruto was happy to have approval by the village, but even so, who's going to be at home greeting him, day and night. No one. If you noticed, when she's with Naruto, she's normal and having her time spent as they trying to figure out how to get to Madara and leave. When she's at home, she was like Narutoish as no rules apply. Then, she felt lonely, day and night, because there's no one to be with or talk to. She saw people with their parents all happy and she was sadden by it. That's how she comes to conclusion that Naruto was really sad to have no one at home. She thought he's cool with it and happy everytime at home, when in reality, he felt lonely. That's character development.

After this movie, I truly believe that Kishi is fond of her character. Perhaps it's not too late for the manga, and I really hope so.

#5485 Transformers03

Transformers03

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 08:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It goes to show that Sakura thought Naruto was happy to have approval by the village, but even so, who's going to be at home greeting him, day and night. No one. If you noticed, when she's with Naruto, she's normal and having her time spent as they trying to figure out how to get to Madara and leave. When she's at home, she was like Narutoish as no rules apply. Then, she felt lonely, day and night, because there's no one to be with or talk to. She saw people with their parents all happy and she was sadden by it. That's how she comes to conclusion that Naruto was really sad to have no one at home. She thought he's cool with it and happy everytime at home, when in reality, he felt lonely. That's character development.

After this movie, I truly believe that Kishi is fond of her character. Perhaps it's not too late for the manga, and I really hope so.

I really hope so too.

#5486 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 04:03 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

THIS! Just this. This is why I highly believe that after the war Kishi might make his move to finally make NS canon. narusakuct7.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5487 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Aug 13 2012, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
THIS! Just this. This is why I highly believe that after the war Kishi might make his move to finally make NS canon. narusakuct7.gif

This.

I don't get it. It's clear and I actually recheck, that Sakura is the only one out of love interest that knows Naruto the most. Heck, you can say she knows him a lot than a lot of people. Kishi even made this movie to make Sakura learns about his parents. That's a lot of stuff that Sakura knows about him. I like when she saw his parents the first time, she was shocked for a second and quickly looks at Naruto to see his reaction, because she knows it must be shocking for him to see them alive.

#5488 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

Agreed.

#5489 Malverstation

Malverstation

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts
  • Interests:Art<br />Animals-Tigers<br />Fanfictions<br />NaruSaku

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Aug 13 2012, 05:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This.

I don't get it. It's clear and I actually recheck, that Sakura is the only one out of love interest that knows Naruto the most. Heck, you can say she knows him a lot than a lot of people. Kishi even made this movie to make Sakura learns about his parents. That's a lot of stuff that Sakura knows about him. I like when she saw his parents the first time, she was shocked for a second and quickly looks at Naruto to see his reaction, because she knows it must be shocking for him to see them alive.

There are a lot of things that Kishimoto has placed in the manga that leaves me thinking NaruSaku is endgame. This movie only provoked me further. Any character under any circumstance could have happened but he didn't. He could have easily added more between Naruto and Hinata or Sasuke and Sakura which could have tuned it into Sakura coming to conclusions that she does love the real Sasuke or that Naruto does express interest in the real Hinata...but...Kishimoto doesn't (which a lot of NaruHina fans were wanting). Kishimoto leaves it ending with Naruto and Sakura, Sakura with her parents and Naruto with Iruka. Come on, over two years after Hinatas confession, Kishimoto is STILL having Naruto ask or suggest dates with Sakura. pictureem0.gif

#5490 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Malverstation @ Aug 13 2012, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There are a lot of things that Kishimoto has placed in the manga that leaves me thinking NaruSaku is endgame. This movie only provoked me further. Any character under any circumstance could have happened but he didn't. He could have easily added more between Naruto and Hinata or Sasuke and Sakura which could have tuned it into Sakura coming to conclusions that she does love the real Sasuke or that Naruto does express interest in the real Hinata...but...Kishimoto doesn't (which a lot of NaruHina fans were wanting). Kishimoto leaves it ending with Naruto and Sakura, Sakura with her parents and Naruto with Iruka. Come on, over two years after Hinatas confession, Kishimoto is STILL having Naruto ask or suggest dates with Sakura. pictureem0.gif

Bingo!

When it was advertised, a lot of people were thinking that Kishi was indeed in their side. Then when the movie was out, people were betrayed by him. I warned everyone to not get your hopes up. The one thing I didn't expect was SasuSaku trolling. I know SS isn't healthy, but damn, when Kishi does it, you know it's bad. As for Hinata, it would seem her love is only ploy as a comedy routine. It goes to show you how much he cares. Only NaruSaku got the bonding time and ends in a nice way that people can see them as a couple. Also, Kishi shows Naruto is still in love with Sakura. Why be happy if it was a date in the beginning and ask her for a date in the end. Obviously he loves her. He's not going to give up and Kishi knows th ending. You put the puzzle pieces together.

#5491 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:25 PM

I arrived from South Korea yesterday and i took one day to visit Japan along with my friend Paolo who's fluent in Japanese, yes i watched the movie.

i'll make some notes first.

I'm not fluent in japansese so that why paolo come with me, but he didnt translated the entire movie just some important parts and funny things/dialogues.
So because of this dont ask for translations or complete conversations i got few things like.
i'll slowly post some dialogue/conversations few ones.
(in the next hours)

-About sakura parent's well i can say that they are similar to Mina/Kushi i'm not talking about eyes or looks.
i'm talking about personalities, mebuki is mostly like sakura and kisashi is like minato who always agree with mebuki(he was too passive like minato i think they both are who's the crazy to disagree with a tsundare) another funny thing is while sakura became more narutoish naruto becames more sakuraish, the strange thing is naruto's parents does not think that naruto has problems or amnesia so when i see most of the scenes(naruto and his family) looks like naruto(menma) act the same way with his parents like sakura does.
( i think ciardha will realize this when she finishs reading her novel)

-Menma has no background when he first shows off he's had black hair for the things he do he's already possessed by tobi.
(it was mostly tips about his behavior but all leads to sakura and sakura to naruto)
it was like a body change but discreet.
-Well when i leave the movie theater i had to feeling that NS is canon because it was obvious that kishi took mina/kushi as a model of "perfect" family or at least his favorite model sakura will become like her mom, because kishi takes Mina/Kushi as a model of "perfect" family, it's like kushina>mebuki>sakura and minato>kisashi>naruto and the difference is that mebuki and kisashi does not have the "WILL OF FIRE" sakura is fighting(arguing) mostly with her mother.

Funny Moments.
1. - When sakura goes off and bumps into naruto and she asks naruto to go with her, then he smartly says that it's a date and while she just wanted to leave that place putting sakura into a difficult stance forcing her to accept naruto's request.
2. - Kushina asks naruto if he has some "business" with sakura( well this part i just want to add that she asked something towards naruto love feelings because his reaction...), naruto's reaction was priceless.( mostly of the people who was there laughs)
2.5- AU hinata talk scene with sakura that u guys know.
3. - The bath scene ( neji trying to peek os the girls and lee show's, and the confusion)
4. - Kakashi and Gai's face after they exausted of using too much of their chakra for nothing.
well there are more.

minato was really strong but for some reason he was too defensive.

Edited by dovahkiin, 13 August 2012 - 09:39 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5492 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:48 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 10:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I arrived from South Korea yesterday and i took one day to visit Japan along with my friend Paolo who's fluent in Japanese, yes i watched the movie.

i'll make some notes first.

I'm not fluent in japansese so that why paolo come with me, but he didnt translated the entire movie just some important parts and funny things/dialogues.
So because of this dont ask for translations or complete conversations i got few things like.
i'll slowly post some dialogue/conversations few ones.
(in the next hours)

-About sakura parent's well i can say that they are similar to Mina/Kushi i'm not talking about eyes or looks.
i'm talking about personalities, mebuki is mostly like sakura and kisashi is like minato who always agree with mebuki(he was too passive like minato i think they both are who's the crazy to disagree with a tsundare) another funny thing is while sakura became more narutoish naruto becames more sakuraish, the strange thing is naruto's parents does not think that naruto has problems or amnesia so when i see most of the scenes(naruto and his family) looks like naruto(menma) act the same way with his parents like sakura does.
( i think ciardha will realize this when she finishs reading her novel)

-Menma has no background when he first shows off he's had black hair for the things he do he's already possessed by tobi.
(it was mostly tips about his behavior but all leads to sakura and sakura to naruto)
it was like a body change but discreet.
-Well when i leave the movie theater i had to feeling that NS is canon because it was obvious that kishi took mina/kushi as a model of "perfect" family or at least his favorite model sakura will become like her mom, because kishi takes Mina/Kushi as a model of "perfect" family, it's like kushina>mebuki>sakura and minato>kisashi>naruto and the difference is that mebuki and kisashi does not have the "WILL OF FIRE" sakura is fighting(arguing) mostly with her mother.

Funny Moments.
1. - When sakura goes off and bumps into naruto and she asks naruto to go with her, then he smartly says that it's a date and while she just wanted to leave that place putting sakura into a difficult stance forcing her to accept naruto's request.
2. - Kushina asks naruto if he has some "business" with sakura( well this part i just want to add that she asked something towards naruto love feelings because his reaction...), naruto's reaction was priceless.( mostly of the people who was there laughs)
3. - The bath scene ( neji trying to peek os the girls and lee show's, and the confusion)
4. - Kakashi and Gai's face after they exausted of using too much of their chakra for nothing.
well there are more.

o my glob!!! THANK YOU!!!! *_* ...so so....if you dont mind me asking.....h-how was sakura's fighting?.........

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5493 CherryBlossom77

CherryBlossom77

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

Omg now I'm more hyped than ever to see this movie

thanks for the review it was awesome

#5494 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:53 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 05:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Funny Moments.
well there are more.

Thank You for giving us info, BTW, how did Naruto face look and what scene was it when Kushina ask that question.

#5495 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (4000TMNT @ Aug 13 2012, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank You for giving us info, BTW, how did Naruto face look and what scene was it when Kushina ask that question.

on the road because for what i see naruto wanted to team up with sakura, and leave them but the team was like sakura kakashi and gai, naruto minato and kushina.
naruto was so arrogant that was annoying then she make a troll face and ask this,she totally got naruto off guard.
naruto face look i dont need to describe because i think u can imagine this.

Edited by dovahkiin, 13 August 2012 - 09:58 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#5496 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
on the road because for what i see naruto wanted to team up with sakura, and leave them but the team was like sakura kakashi and gai, naruto minato and kushina.
naruto was so arrogant that was annoying then she make a troll face and ask this,she totally got naruto off guard.

Lmao.

Welcome back, Dovah. Right now, you're the star of the attention in here. Seems like Kushina likes to play his affection for Sakura. It seems like she would definitely approve this pairing. That's awesome. laugh.gif

#5497 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

blowup.gif *dies of happiness*

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#5498 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 11:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What do you mean by that? err.gif

how can minato not be perfect

ナルサク

#5499 4000TMNT

4000TMNT

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:15 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Aug 13 2012, 04:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did Sakura heard this conversation & does that mean that Menma has feelings for AU Sakura.

#5500 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 13 August 2012 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Aug 13 2012, 10:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What do you mean by that? err.gif

how can minato not be perfect

he was fighting mostly to protect it was like when something really bad happens and he puts his family in danger not the village he gives the best he can do when his family is safe even with the village having problems he just fight mostly to protect his family and does not care about the other's fate it was like minato without his will of fire in other words kizashi.
SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users