Close
Photo

How will Kishi screw up Naruhina?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Poll: How will Kishi screw up Naruhina (25 member(s) have cast votes)

How will he screw up Naruhina?

1. By making the whole thing an IT (6 votes [24.00%])

Percentage of vote: 24.00%

2. By Naruto and Sakura finally coming to their senses and dump their unlikeable spouses (2 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

3. By killing off Hinata (3 votes [12.00%])

Percentage of vote: 12.00%

4. By half as sing it like always (14 votes [56.00%])

Percentage of vote: 56.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,422 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 June 2015 - 01:40 PM

Sasuke?

Sakura-Chan.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#62 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 02:00 PM

Silly you all, he should confess his true love to ramen.

You know, I would actually buy that a lot more than him being in love with Hinata.

#63 Raiya

Raiya

Rogue Shinobi

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 03:06 AM

The problem is that Kishi already screwed up Naruhina..  With essentially 0 development (And what was developed was one sided obsession) to the point where an entire movie had to be constructed to explain why they got together.  Instead of giving an actually good reason why they were together they just put Hinata in Sakura's shoes and made her get picked on as a kid..  Even though she has one of the most powerful bloodline traits and is in a prestigious clan.  If Kishimoto had made their union something plausible it wouldn't be so bad.

As for how they can mess it up in the future..  I honestly can't see how it's going to play out.  I"m guessing Hinata fans thought if she shacked up with Naruto she'd actually be in the spotlight, but apparently not.  Kishi cashed in on using her character and now that he has milked that we probably won't see much of her.  I Hope it's not option #2, because frankly this manga is a trainwreck and for Narusaku to happen now would just feel.. dirty.

#64 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:20 AM

It's impossible to screw up because Hinata has about as much character development as a shoebox.

She can not be shown for 10 years and when we finally see her again she'll be happily pumping out mini Narutards, knitting scarves and talking about her husbands big hand.

She can be utterly ignored and be gone back to like it's not a big deal.

Edited by Mistraal, 21 June 2015 - 06:20 AM.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#65 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:40 AM

There's ZERO chemistry to NaruHina. Of course they aren't going to be shown together. What is there to show? Can you imagine writing a non expositional/fanservice scene between them that doesn't consist of "Naruto-kun" or "I'll protect you Hinata!"? It'd be pretty damn hard to pull off without inventing new characteristics for Hinata or Naruto. Which is why making lunch and knittig scarfs is all she's good for.

Same goes for SasuSaku, once you've paired them up, there's nothing else to write about besides invented drama (i.e. Sarada's real mother). Which is why you get Sakura's stale "my husband" and Sasuke's stale "my wife" lines. There's nothing to write about. They're just there for exposition and fanservice. Sakura will fawn over Sasuke. Sasuke will brood. Boring!

NaruSaku, on the other hand, as we've seen throughout the manga, writes itself. They can talk about anything. Conversations between them feel natural and often humorous. Writing them is like writing an old married couple. In other words, chemistry.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#66 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 06:51 AM

He already destroyed it. Not even a 1-2 page NH happy family moment cannot repair the damage. There is too many Anti-Sakura fans in that fandom. And there are too many SS fan girls that are NHers.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#67 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:47 AM

He already destroyed it. Not even a 1-2 page NH happy family moment cannot repair the damage. There is too many Anti-Sakura fans in that fandom. And there are too many SS fan girls that are NHers.

damage ? what "damage" ?

#68 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:53 AM

damage ? what "damage" ?

I think, the damage that cause by nh become canon.

#69 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 21 June 2015 - 10:46 AM

Not including TL, Naruto neglecting his family and  giving his son the cold shoulder while he treated Sarada to be his flesh and blood instead. Kishi retcon or un-retcon Naruto and Sakura to be friends once again when he made it clear in TL interview that he called Naruto and Sakura's final moments the scene of farewell/separation (meaning they were no longer friends). And what came back with friendship is Naruto's profound, romantic affection for Sakura. The jealousy glance tells it everything and he stole Sasuke's lines to Sarada in this chapter. So yeah, even if NH gets a happy ending page or two, it does not destroy or diminish Naruto's love for Sakura. And forever, Hinata will be living in the shadows of her husband's first love interest.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#70 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 01:23 PM

Did he actually say that? Where? When? I just want to know if it's legit. :smile:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#71 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:55 PM

Did he actually say that? Where? When? I just want to know if it's legit. :smile:

Which part?

#72 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:55 PM

That interview saying Naruto and Sakura's last moment's in Hinata Fap Fest "The Last" is a sign of their seperation as friends and their farewell.

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 June 2015 - 11:37 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#73 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:47 PM

I not have the link but you can check out Chatte's old TL Theory thread. It's some where in there.

#74 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:01 PM

That interview saying Naruto and Sakura's last moment's in Hinata Fap Fest "The Last" is a sign of their seperation as friens and their farewell.

Well sadly all Naruto wait no sorry my mistake forget this story was never about Naruto the manga was is called Hinata and Sasuke or Sasuke and Hinata so many names that it should be call really

I think that this one is the best, the Uchiha and Hinata there this is the name of the manga guys, Naruto and Sakura who are they they must be two side characters,

#75 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 12:27 AM

There's ZERO chemistry to NaruHina. Of course they aren't going to be shown together. What is there to show? Can you imagine writing a non expositional/fanservice scene between them that doesn't consist of "Naruto-kun" or "I'll protect you Hinata!"? It'd be pretty damn hard to pull off without inventing new characteristics for Hinata or Naruto. Which is why making lunch and knittig scarfs is all she's good for.

Same goes for SasuSaku, once you've paired them up, there's nothing else to write about besides invented drama (i.e. Sarada's real mother). Which is why you get Sakura's stale "my husband" and Sasuke's stale "my wife" lines. There's nothing to write about. They're just there for exposition and fanservice. Sakura will fawn over Sasuke. Sasuke will brood. Boring!

NaruSaku, on the other hand, as we've seen throughout the manga, writes itself. They can talk about anything. Conversations between them feel natural and often humorous. Writing them is like writing an old married couple. In other words, chemistry.

This is effing gold. You pretty much said why these characters have no chemistry and how effing contrived and assed that ending was. Instead of creating chemistry, we are told that they "love"

each other over and over again

Couples like tony stark and pepper are examples of good couples with chemistry. They bicker non stop, they are funny and pull the punchlines non stop. She is kinda like the mother he lost and she is a very serious woman that takes care of an overgrown genius kid. Even when they are officially together its never boring.

Edited by hinataiscreepy, 23 June 2015 - 12:28 AM.

#76 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:14 AM

Had NaruSaku happened, Kishi would've probably screwed it up as well by doing something like having Naruto use a "love potion" to make Sakura fall in love with him or still have Sakura shamelessly flirt with Sasuke despite being married to Naruto.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 11 July 2015 - 12:16 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#77 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 11 July 2015 - 12:18 AM

Had NaruSaku happened, Kishi would've probably screwed it up as well by doing something like having Naruto use a "love potion" to make Sakura fall in love with him or still have Sakura shamelessly flirt with Sasuke despite being married to Naruto.

well man that is why we have fanfiction I mean at least that way we can do NaruSaku how we feel it was meant to be done.

#78 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 01:15 AM

Yeah, the guy is awful

I'm actually happy NS didn't become canon in his hands , he would've screwed it up somehow

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users