Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
1511 replies to this topic

#1041 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:31 PM

Although Gohan seems to be pacifistic that he doesn’t need someone to keep him grounded. But I’ve seen some good edits with Gohan and Chibiusa so that why I said them.

I don't know. I really like him with Videl.

#1042 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 15 March 2018 - 11:19 PM

maxresdefault.jpg

Gotta love Theo x Siluca.  It's rare for a couple in anime like this to come together long before the series has even concluded. Kudos to Ryo Mizuno for having them act on their attaction as soon as it became evident instead of dragging it out.

Edited by Kagomaru, 15 March 2018 - 11:22 PM.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1043 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 19 March 2018 - 05:45 PM

Here is an OTP yes call me a prequelist, but I love these two especially here: 

FYI, This does happen in the canon of the star wars universe, and it answers something minor, but man! it's touching. 

Anakin X Padme   - Star Wars 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#1044 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 19 March 2018 - 10:49 PM

Miki Makimura x Akira Fudo from Devilman
Eren x Mikasa from SnK

I second my support for both pairs.    Eren and Mikasa are all but openly official at this point and Miki x Akira is a love that has literally survived multiple timelines.  Hopefully, Go Nagai will allow Akira to finally end the cycle so that they can be together (and Ryo can burn in hell like the jealous, self-righteous, hypocritical, genocidal, xenophobic piece of kitten that he is).

#1045 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 March 2018 - 11:08 PM

I second my support for both pairs.    Eren and Mikasa are all but openly official at this point and Miki x Akira is a love that has literally survived multiple timelines.  Hopefully, Go Nagai will allow Akira to finally end the cycle so that they can be together (and Ryo can burn in hell like the jealous, self-righteous, hypocritical, genocidal, xenophobic piece of kitten that he is).

Yup, Eren and Mikasa are just so lovely together. They aren’t perfect, but they each accept each other’s flaws and the Chapter 50 scene? Ooooh, I just couldn’t!

Akira and Miki deserve to be happy together Jesus Christ, just let them be. When I read the end of the original manga, I was kittening heartbroken. I agree on the Ryo part. AkiRyo is the most abusive disgusting ship ever, and Ryo is worse than trash. Horrific, terrifying, eugh.

#1046 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:32 AM

Yup, Eren and Mikasa are just so lovely together. They aren’t perfect, but they each accept each other’s flaws and the Chapter 50 scene? Ooooh, I just couldn’t!

Akira and Miki deserve to be happy together Jesus Christ, just let them be. When I read the end of the original manga, I was kittening heartbroken. I agree on the Ryo part. AkiRyo is the most abusive disgusting ship ever, and Ryo is worse than trash. Horrific, terrifying, eugh.

Yeah, even though they are adopted siblings, it's clear that Eren and Mikasa are in love with each other. So much so, that their live action versions are just straight up boyfriend and girlfriend instead of "siblings". Unless one of them dies, I'm gonna be disappointed if they don't end up together.

Edited by jak123, 20 March 2018 - 03:36 AM.

#1047 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 07:35 PM

Yeah, even though they are adopted siblings, it's clear that Eren and Mikasa are in love with each other. So much so, that their live action versions are just straight up boyfriend and girlfriend instead of "siblings". Unless one of them dies, I'm gonna be disappointed if they don't end up together.

I believe in the case of adopted siblings it's OK if a person is taken in by their friend's family. This also happened in the flash. Barry and Iris aren't siblings. But if two kids are adopted and grow up together as siblings it's a bit strange.

My friend actually had a girlfriend once when we were kids and their parents got together so they broke up. lol :sweat:

ナルサク

#1048 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 20 March 2018 - 09:35 PM

I believe in the case of adopted siblings it's OK if a person is taken in by their friend's family. This also happened in the flash. Barry and Iris aren't siblings. But if two kids are adopted and grow up together as siblings it's a bit strange.

My friend actually had a girlfriend once when we were kids and their parents got together so they broke up. lol :sweat:

Yeah, I had friends in highschool who were dating with single parents. Their parents got together, but they stayed together as well. I think they got married and have like 3 kids now.

#1049 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:23 AM

On a different topic, I can't express how overjoyed I am that Dan Slott's Amazing Spider-Man run is coming to an end in the next issue and that he will be replaced by Nick Spencer.  Slott has served as the single greatest obstacle against the prospect of MJ and Pete getting back together, despite the fact that most fans (and even Marvel Staff) have been remained supportive of the marriage and opt for its return(in spite of his sole hearsay to the contrary). Recently, even Joe Quesada has walked back on his position on the Peter-MJ relationship and stated that he isn't opposed to them being together and Breevort has voiced that despite his reservations, he understands that the Peter/MJ is a heavily favored as far as superhero married couples are concerned and that Marvel will be looking into it.

So, this gives me hope that Peter and Mary Jane will become a couple again in the mainstream series.

Edited by Kagomaru, 21 March 2018 - 02:41 AM.

#1050 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 21 March 2018 - 03:53 AM

On a different topic, I can't express how overjoyed I am that Dan Slott's Amazing Spider-Man run is coming to an end in the next issue and that he will be replaced by Nick Spencer.  Slott has served as the single greatest obstacle against the prospect of MJ and Pete getting back together, despite the fact that most fans (and even Marvel Staff) have been remained supportive of the marriage and opt for its return(in spite of his sole hearsay to the contrary). Recently, even Joe Quesada has walked back on his position on the Peter-MJ relationship and stated that he isn't opposed to them being together and Breevort has voiced that despite his reservations, he understands that the Peter/MJ is a heavily favored as far as superhero married couples are concerned and that Marvel will be looking into it.

So, this gives me hope that Peter and Mary Jane will become a couple again in the mainstream series.

Yeah after the last few years of terrible politically charged comics that sold terribly, Marvel is rebooting again. I hope we get some competent writers and they put MJ and Peter back together. Too bad it's Nick Spencer right now. His run of Captain Falcon was terrible.

Edited by jak123, 21 March 2018 - 03:54 AM.

#1051 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:35 AM

I’m a sucker for the Goku and Bulma ship. I wish they were canon so badly...

And I like Makoto with either Sekai or Kotonoha in the manga only. Makoto is only likable in the School Days manga, and it was really great until everything got all murdery. The anime version of Makoto can go kitten himself.

And Zankyou no Terror had a really good relationship between Lisa and Twelve. One of my first major OTPs.

#1052 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:39 AM

If Toriyama had actually liked romance, they probably would've been. People can say that the androids would've killed everyone in that case, but in reality if Bulma had been Gohan's mother, he would've killed all of them. Because he would not have been brainwashed into becoming a scholar and Goku could train with him from a young age, maybe even with a gravity chamber. Goku would die from the virus though.

#1053 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:52 AM

And I like Makoto with either Sekai or Kotonoha in the manga only. Makoto is only likable in the School Days manga, and it was really great until everything got all murdery. The anime version of Makoto can go kitten himself.

And Zankyou no Terror had a really good relationship between Lisa and Twelve. One of my first major OTPs.

I don't hate Vegeta and Bulma, but I have always wondered how the series would have turned out if Goku and Bulma had gotten together because they have the best chemistry of the series. They could still have had Gohan and Trunks and Goten and Bulla. None of Vegeta's kids look like him. I actually remember reading a fan comic where Goku and Bulma were in love and Trunks was their secret love child, but because Goku was married to ChiChi, he asked Vegeta to take care of her.

Edited by jak123, 23 March 2018 - 03:53 AM.

#1054 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 03:53 AM

If Toriyama had actually liked romance, they probably would've been. People can say that the androids would've killed everyone in that case, but in reality if Bulma had been Gohan's mother, he would've killed all of them. Because he would not have been brainwashed into becoming a scholar and Goku could train with him from a young age, maybe even with a gravity chamber. Goku would die from the virus though.

Not true. Trunks could still exist with Goku being his father.

#1055 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 23 March 2018 - 05:00 AM

Tiz x Agnes, Ringabel x Edea, and Yew x Magnolia from Bravely Default/Second. The OTPs are done so well for this series though I'm only mildly upset that Ringabel and Edea haven't found their resolution yet.

#1056 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

Yes, I always wonder why they aren't? Like, ChiChi and Goku are the main reason why I dropped the series. Joke aside, but if I would ship someone in the Dragonball Universe, it would be them. They have many parallels to NaruSaku: Nice chemistry, solid friendship, they are fun together and actually have a background. But maybe that would have been "too much" romance? A loveless marriage is better for shonen characters.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#1057 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:18 PM

Yes, I always wonder why they aren't? Like, ChiChi and Goku are the main reason why I dropped the series. Joke aside, but if I would ship someone in the Dragonball Universe, it would be them. They have many parallels to NaruSaku: Nice chemistry, solid friendship, they are fun together and actually have a background. But maybe that would have been "too much" romance? A loveless marriage is better for shonen characters.

Yeah, I liked Chichi in Dragonball, but she's the worst in DBZ/Super.

#1058 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 07:51 PM

As a kid, I was afraid of her  :ohmy:  

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#1059 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 08:18 PM

They make a big deal about how Gohan is just this brainy individual who only cares about intellectual pursuits, but how much of that is his nature and how much of it was because of Chi Chi? She basically forced being a scholar on him whether or not that was what he wanted. They try to make it seem better by making him passionate about that, but really, it was wrong.

And it's stupid for the best fighter in the world to work some dumb, menial job. There are a lot of ways he could make money or Bulma could just support their family. Goku shouldn't waste his time. He should train since the survival of humanity is at stake. Chi Chi is a total idiot.

#1060 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:47 PM

They make a big deal about how Gohan is just this brainy individual who only cares about intellectual pursuits, but how much of that is his nature and how much of it was because of Chi Chi? She basically forced being a scholar on him whether or not that was what he wanted. They try to make it seem better by making him passionate about that, but really, it was wrong.

And it's stupid for the best fighter in the world to work some dumb, menial job. There are a lot of ways he could make money or Bulma could just support their family. Goku shouldn't waste his time. He should train since the survival of humanity is at stake. Chi Chi is a total idiot.

Chi Chi is kind of similiar to that chinese/japanese culture where they drill their kids to become better at school for a decent degree. I feel like she always represented that kind of woman no one really likes but everyone endures because she is actually scary. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users