ohh cool, and it seems Manga Fox finally got rid of its viruses biggrin.gif

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#3 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:18 AM

Get 'er done, Hachibi!

#4 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:25 AM

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO KILLER BEE.

Kick some shark ass.

And in 2 weeks, we'll get our NaruSaku talk?

#5 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:29 AM

Wow, that was really quick. I gotta stop reading the spoilers first. tongue.gif (I say that but nothing will change)

Can't wait for the fight! It's kind of scary, but confusing... back when Itachi mentioned not fighting Kakashi because he didn't need to get unnecassarily injured... if he was that powerful, why did he need to worried about getting injured by Kakashi? ... Although I guess Kakashi was kind of a match for Pain as well... which leads me to wonder why Itachi didnt think they could defeat Pain... They could easily seperate all of Pain's bodies and defeated him, oh wow... tangent time.

Things could get unfriendly when they try to detain Naruto from getting to Sasuke... I hope he doesn't become a missing-nin too.

Sakura-chan's face was pretty emotionless... oh well. And even though I saw it mentioned I never thought that the talk could simply be to defeat Sasuke with all of their might. That could've been her mistake, and makes the most sense in that context. Bah! The shippingverse continues longer without the might of full-canon-NaruSaku! shamefulcry0js.gif

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#6 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:36 AM

Sooo cooool awesome chapter! Return of Kisame and Kirabee!!

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#7 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 16 2009, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ohh cool, and it seems Manga Fox finally got rid of its viruses biggrin.gif

Nani!?!?!??! What viruses, i've been visiting there for over a year now regularly never come across any viruses.

Hmmm...Wow that actually made it sound like they plan to lock away Naruto and Killer Bee away for their own safety...screw that, I understand why they might feel the need to do so but they are taking away their two strongest allies and risking the lifes of thousands of shinobi's by locking up the only two Ninja's with the Chakra to fight the seven other Bijuu's. From this translation sounded like their plans were not much better than the Akatsuki, they want to capture them (by force if neccesary,) and lock them away.

Man is Gaara behind in the times, he has no idea how much Naruto has grown sinse he risked life and limb to save his pale arse...oh wait that's the sand. He might be a wild card but I doubt Naruto would not follow orders and turn the tides on this war.

Kisame can combine with his Sword? Like Transformers and stuff? Coool Naruto is going mecha on us....sweet. Go Killer Bee Rap him to death.

Two weeks till update sad.gif No One Piece this week and no Naruto next....it brings out the blue.

Edited by harry4e, 16 October 2009 - 02:41 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#8 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Oct 16 2009, 03:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nani!?!?!??! What viruses, i've been visiting there for over a year now regularly never come across any viruses.

Hmmm...Wow that actually made it cound like they plan to lock away Naruto and Killer Bee away for their own safety...screw that, I understand why they might feel the need to do so but they are taking away their two strongest allies and risking the lifes of thousands of shinobi's by locking up the only two Ninja's with the Chakra to fight the seven other Bijuu's. From this translation sounded like their plans were not much better than the Akatsuki, they want to capture them (by force if neccesary,) and lock them away.

Man is Gaara behind in the times, he has no idea how much Naruto has grown sinse he risked life and limb to save his pale arse...oh wait that's the sand. He might be a wild card but I doubt Naruto would not follow orders and turn the tides on this war.

Kisame can combine with his Sword? Like Transformers and stuff? Coool Naruto is going mecha on us....sweet. Go Killer Bee Rap him to death.

Two weeks till update sad.gif No One Piece this week and no Naruto next....it brings out the blue.

I always used to get pop ups, advertisements, and it always used to freeze.

#9 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:49 AM

No reason to think that NaruSaku won't happen just because Sakura looks serious lol. So, I'm guess this Master Sabu guy will be the one that plays the part of training Naruto to control the kyuubi. Very interesting twist there, he looks like the only japanese guy in the whole manga lol. Anyways I'm definitely looking forward to the Hachibi vs. Kisame fight.

On a positive note, I think we should be excited about this talk between Naruto and Sakura, keep in mind, this is important, we knew about this talk for the last 10 chapters or so and now it begins. It will probably be about Sasuke but I just don't see that being all, I mean with Sakura's flashbacks, her saying that Naruto is in love with her and she won't make anymore mistakes. Sorry, I just don't get how Sasuke is all they will talk about when they really need to focus on each other, and the one that is really in danger is Naruto. An army of 7 biguu and some of the most powerful men in the world are coming after him. I think Sakura may get it now, that they have been using all their time and energy trying to save someone that doesn't need saving, trying to do something they don't need to do, putting Sasuke as the prime thing to do instead of each other. I think she may understand that its time she opens up her heart and begins truly showing her care and compassion for Naruto, and also relieving him of the promise of a lifetime, maybe in order to save him in the future battle with Sasuke.

You know, its useless for me to predict, I'm almost certain I'll be wrong in the end, but I really don't think we should worry about being disappointed. Why would Kishi have been doing all this love confessing, the hug - in which Hinata, along with the rest of the village smiled at, Naruto showing direct and personal care for Sakura by allowing the Cloud nin to torture him for her sake, and Sakura ultimately going to Naruto, on foot, to speak to him personally? Oh well, sorry for the rant, time to sit back and chill, all the stress of worrying about what will happen next isn't healthy lol.

#10 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:53 AM

I've been waiting for the Killerbee vs Kisame fight for a while. I just hope it's not another off panel affair, like Kisame's other fights. I wanna know what he can really do.

And I'm a little worried, as well. If Kisame is as strong as they're saying, then I think Killer Bee may be captured. Which would really put the entire world on Naruto's shoulders, and frankly, I'm sick of people doing that to him. He's sixteen, for God's sake. Stop using him for your own ends.

#11 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ Oct 16 2009, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've been waiting for the Killerbee vs Kisame fight for a while. I just hope it's not another off panel affair, like Kisame's other fights. I wanna know what he can really do.

And I'm a little worried, as well. If Kisame is as strong as they're saying, then I think Killer Bee may be captured. Which would really put the entire world on Naruto's shoulders, and frankly, I'm sick of people doing that to him. He's sixteen, for God's sake. Stop using him for your own ends.

-petpats yeah...but he is a drawn person, and Kishi can do whatever the hell he wants with him.

#12 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:59 AM

does this mean we're gonna get that narusaku talk that we've all been waiting for????!!!! biggrin.gif narusakuct7.gif a_dance.gif

#13 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Oct 15 2009, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura-chan's face was pretty emotionless... oh well. And even though I saw it mentioned I never thought that the talk could simply be to defeat Sasuke with all of their might. That could've been her mistake, and makes the most sense in that context. Bah! The shippingverse continues longer without the might of full-canon-NaruSaku! shamefulcry0js.gif

I have to disagree with you there. Her face seemed pretty earnest to me, and you have to look at the way that she phrased her sentence. She said "there's something we need to talk about, Naruto." As in just the two of them, Naruto and Sakura. Why would she after hearing such life-changing news that Naruto is in love with her, then just want to talk about Sasuke. No, I believe that that 'talk' between them will be one that could change the very meaning of their friendship/relationship. I'm just hoping that it will change it for the better danarusakunp3.gif narusakuct7.gif

#14 Strangelove

Strangelove

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 16 2009, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have to disagree with you there. Her face seemed pretty earnest to me, and you have to look at the way that she phrased her sentence. She said "there's something we need to talk about, Naruto." As in just the two of them, Naruto and Sakura. Why would she after hearing such life-changing news that Naruto is in love with her, then just want to talk about Sasuke. No, I believe that that 'talk' between them will be one that could change the very meaning of their friendship/relationship. I'm just hoping that it will change it for the better danarusakunp3.gif narusakuct7.gif

The use of your Keywords is wonderful :3

-gives a marshmallow, and yes she used the word we, as in private, as in no one else is to hear us, as in alone in the woods, as in to tell the rest of the group if you hear any moaning don't come looking for us biggrin.gif

#15 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:08 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Oct 15 2009, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The use of your Keywords is wonderful :3

-gives a marshmallow, and yes she used the word we, as in private, as in no one else is to hear us, as in alone in the woods, as in to tell the rest of the group if you hear any moaning don't come looking for us biggrin.gif

*eats nummy marshmallow, and lulz at the moaning in the woods* heheelq7.png

#16 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:15 AM

Also out in onemanga, by Taka scans this time, not sure if they're better than Sleepyfans or something...

#17 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Oct 15 2009, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let us just hope the talk comes right after the break, and it brings good news for NS. I really can't see any bad outcome, but you never know. I just want to get the pairing thing over with already so I can enjoy the fights and my crack ships.

#18 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 03:28 AM

Wonderful time for a break. sleep.gif I haven't been this eager for the next chapter in a while. Not just for the Naruto/Sakura talk, but also because Kisame is one of my favorite characters, and seeing him fight at full strength is something I've been waiting to see for a long time as well. Please don't let him die here! >_< I would be okay with Suigetsu killing him, but falling to Killer Bee just wouldn't feel right somehow. But I don't really expect Bee to get captured, either... this could go down a lot of different ways.

As for Naruto and Sakura, while I do think Sasuke will come up since the Konoha Nine's decision to take care of him was the whole reason they left to see Naruto, I think Sakura is using the opportunity to talk to him about other things. Hearing that Naruto loves her and that she's caused him pain got a much better reaction out of her than the decision to deal with Sasuke.

#19 AnimeLeader

AnimeLeader

Loves Continuity

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 73 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:38 AM

I actually will wait the two weeks to see the NaruSaku talk. It would of been great if Sakura had a flashback with Tsunade telling her to not make the same mistake she did. As for the saying " you don't know what you got til its gone. " might apply on Sakura because eventually Naruto will lose the Kyuubi.

Someone should make a chapter 469 predictions page =)

LOL: did you notice that when it involves naruto and sakura that the chapters ended up with the digit eight or nine? XD

#20 MelisaArtemis

MelisaArtemis

*Meow*

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 375 posts
  • Interests:my boyfriend,Narusaku,Ragnarok, Narusaku, Digimon 03, Narusaku fics, Games. have I mention Narusaku?

Posted 16 October 2009 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Oct 16 2009, 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmmm...Wow that actually made it sound like they plan to lock away Naruto and Killer Bee away for their own safety...screw that, I understand why they might feel the need to do so but they are taking away their two strongest allies and risking the lifes of thousands of shinobi's by locking up the only two Ninja's with the Chakra to fight the seven other Bijuu's. From this translation sounded like their plans were not much better than the Akatsuki, they want to capture them (by force if neccesary,) and lock them away.

For some strange reason, I can understand why they would restrain and lock em safe from the fight. I think the Kages are going by the saying: Better safe than sorry coz I think they want to play it safe by reducing the chance of Kyuubi and Hachibi to be captured which will lead to the destruction of the world as they know it by the Juubi. They want to play it safe by not sending them into battle where there are high chance (?) for them to get beaten and captured. True they are powerhouse of their own right but as we can see from Naruto vs Pain, Jinchuuriki is NOT invincible, why risk it when you can avoid the worst case scenario if possible?

About Kisame and Samehada, they NEVER said they will combine like transformer. the word "combine" have another meaning which can be pretty different such as that Kisame is so great in using Samehada that they can give a Bijuu a run for their money. Which 1 is more plausible from both meaning? I'll have to choose the second one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users