• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

#1 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:27 PM

Episode 112

This one was rather nice for the end of the filler. Lots of comedy moments between Tobi and Deidara.

PLENTY of moments with Naruto and Sakura. Even a really nice photogenic moment (two actually) at the end of the episode.

Next episode gets back to the manga (finally) with the 'death' of Orochimaru.

#2 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:34 PM

Sounds like a good episode.
I like the comedy between Tobi and Deidara! happy.gif
NaruSaku moments=AWESOMENESS.

#3 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:46 PM

Oh god please thank god it the end of this arc, and what with the opening? That creation is differently Sasuke x Naruto material. dry.gif

I give this episodes 7/10 just because it had NaruSaku moments. The animation quality lacks in this episode big time. You could actaully tell when the frames ended in this one while at least I could because I am major in the animation degree.

#4 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:06 PM

YAY party.gif the torture arc is over! A great big SAYONARA to snowymaru and his new family (but wtf I thought that big guy died like twice already huh.gif)
I lol'd when Naruto runs out of the building and Kakashi just rolls over and pulls up his blanket. sleepy.gif

Things got pretty good when Deidara popped out of no where. Sucked for those anbu guys, though. th_twitchsmile.gif

And seriously, the animation needs to be pulled out of the crapper. It would be the most epic disappointment if looking at the mangas still-pictures of the upcoming fights is nicer than watching the animation. If they need better artists I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find them, but if the same people are going to keep working on this they had better get a swift kick in the arse! rawr.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 June 2009 - 08:40 PM

Not only the filler arc is over but we had plenty of NaruSaku moments, that caught me by surprise. And the Tobi and Deidara comedy scene when capturing the Sanbi were crazy but more ANBU nin had to be killed...

and YES!!! Back to canon material and Suigetsu, Karin and Juugo will appear soon! a_dance.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 04 June 2009 - 09:37 PM

That was an okay episode, but im extremely happy the fillers are finally over. The NaruSaku moments could have been better, seeing as how it involved talking about Sasuke, but it's better than nothing atleast. However, i think Madara has tryly gone crazy. He's in Tobi mode even when he's asleep, and thats just sad..... comical but sad. Overall i give this chapter a 7/10

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#7 Jin

Jin

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 02:58 AM

The animation has always my biggest pet peeve in Naruto. When I see fan art that looks more awesome than anything in the anime then that is a bit sad. Especially for a series that is supposed to be as big as Naruto is.

#8 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (Jin @ Jun 4 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The animation has always my biggest pet peeve in Naruto. When I see fan art that looks more awesome than anything in the anime then that is a bit sad. Especially for a series that is supposed to be as big as Naruto is.

I agree that the animation could be better, it usually almost always can with any series. But Fan art vs animation is a toughie to compare because animation requires more time, more cells, many pieces of work, where as fan art is one single piece of work, that they can also spend their time on with no time limit.

As far as the filler arc goes, it had it's moments, but flickered down in the end into another mediocre story, but they attempted more of an in depth story than the previous filler arcs, and although they didn't fully succeed, I can appreciate that. I did like this episode for the NaruSaku undertones, but feel it could've been much shorter, and they could've started canon material in this episode, and ended the episode with
Sasuke's stabbing of Oorochimaru through the door, like one of the manga chapters ended.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#9 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:38 PM

I find it hilarious that, what an entire squadron of Leaf shinobi and a bunch of Orochimaru's underlings failed to do in an entire arc, Deidara and Tobi succeeded in doing in 5 minutes.

The fact that Deidara and Tobi are going to be major presences in the anime for a while makes me happy as hell. Their interaction is some of the best in the series. Senpaiiiiii~! wub.gif

#10 jacm

jacm

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

hey, can i ask for some help? where can i watch the latest episodes of naruto online? the anime is waaaaayyy too delayed here in my place and i don't know where i can watch the latest episodes. thanks! smile.gif

#11 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 07 June 2009 - 03:35 PM

QUOTE (jacm @ Jun 7 2009, 09:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey, can i ask for some help? where can i watch the latest episodes of naruto online? the anime is waaaaayyy too delayed here in my place and i don't know where i can watch the latest episodes. thanks! smile.gif

tailledfox.com

#12 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 04:39 PM

God, Yuukimaru got so annoying. Im glad he ran off. When the advertising for this arc started, I was like "Wow. This is going to be great!" But oh know, another boring story that dragged on.. and on.. and on. Lets watch some 'Oreomaru' ass whoopin'. a_thumbs.gif

#13 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:34 PM

I've stopped watching the fillers, They start off quite well, but they drag on and on and on.....Seriously one filler arc should not be longer than a regular arc in the series. I thought this was going to be a semi filler arc with Sasuke's canon storyline running parralel to the filler part to flash out the storyline and give fans their Uzumaki fix, because he's not going to appear much in Canon for a while.

But it's just dragged on and on, and I lost interest half way through. I think probably a third of Shippudden is fillers though feels like it's more.

What really annoys me is that there really isn't much reason for these fillers, in the first place, the story is over a hundred manga chapters behind currently yet they still seem to think they need pointless fillers, are they trying to reduce their viewing figures or something? You look at Manga's such as One Piece, Bleach and Hitman Reborn, they are all only 30 or less manga episodes away, and yet they don't rely on the pointless fillers anyway near as much as Naruto, plus their fillers are more fun to watch.

I think the writers of Naruto TV series have got it in their heads that their story lines are as enticing to watch as the canon storyline, which it isn't. And why must we always have Hinata in the fillers, I think half the Naru/Hina fans are because they actually think the fillers are part of Canon.

iAnby7W.gif

#14 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 9 2009, 09:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've stopped watching the fillers, They start off quite well, but they drag on and on and on.....Seriously one filler arc should not be longer than a regular arc in the series. I thought this was going to be a semi filler arc with Sasuke's canon storyline running parralel to the filler part to flash out the storyline and give fans their Uzumaki fix, because he's not going to appear much in Canon for a while.

But it's just dragged on and on, and I lost interest half way through. I think probably a third of Shippudden is fillers though feels like it's more.

What really annoys me is that there really isn't much reason for these fillers, in the first place, the story is over a hundred manga chapters behind currently yet they still seem to think they need pointless fillers, are they trying to reduce their viewing figures or something? You look at Manga's such as One Piece, Bleach and Hitman Reborn, they are all only 30 or less manga episodes away, and yet they don't rely on the pointless fillers anyway near as much as Naruto, plus their fillers are more fun to watch.

I think the writers of Naruto TV series have got it in their heads that their story lines are as enticing to watch as the canon storyline, which it isn't. And why must we always have Hinata in the fillers, I think half the Naru/Hina fans are because they actually think the fillers are part of Canon.

Well, I think it's been said before but the reason is that TV Tokyo or whoever is behind the scenes wants Naruto to be the longest running anime ever. They are trying to make moar and moar money from it but if the crappiness of the fillers continue they are going to lose their older audience and only 10-15yr olds are going to be watching. The reason they throw anything NaruHina etc in there is for fanservice, most likely.

#15 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:15 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 9 2009, 05:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I think it's been said before but the reason is that TV Tokyo or whoever is behind the scenes wants Naruto to be the longest running anime ever. They are trying to make moar and moar money from it but if the crappiness of the fillers continue they are going to lose their older audience and only 10-15yr olds are going to be watching. The reason they throw anything NaruHina etc in there is for fanservice, most likely.

It's a shame I guess, I doubt they'll manage to make Naruto the longest running anime, that will probably go to One Piece in the end, the shows been running for two years longer and the manga still looks like it's not even reached two third of the way, they've only just reached the half way mark to their final destination.

I will admit my interest in the Naruto Anime is waining, the other shows are more interesting at the moment, They've all got major battles and plot twists happening. Bleach has Ichigo is fighting the 4th Espada and the Captains vs the Top three Espada, in One Peice Luffy and gang are fighting an Admiral and getting a arse whooping, and in Hitman Reborn Tsuna is stuck in the future with the fate of the world on his shoulder. and where is Naruto? He's stuck on Filler land, that have no bearing on the story, whatsoever.

iAnby7W.gif

#16 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 9 2009, 07:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a shame I guess, I doubt they'll manage to make Naruto the longest running anime, that will probably go to One Piece in the end, the shows been running for two years longer and the manga still looks like it's not even reached two third of the way, they've only just reached the half way mark to their final destination.

I will admit my interest in the Naruto Anime is waining, the other shows are more interesting at the moment, They've all got major battles and plot twists happening. Bleach has Ichigo is fighting the 4th Espada and the Captains vs the Top three Espada, in One Peice Luffy and gang are fighting an Admiral and getting a arse whooping, and in Hitman Reborn Tsuna is stuck in the future with the fate of the world on his shoulder. and where is Naruto? He's stuck on Filler land, that have no bearing on the story, whatsoever.

Wow, you talk sense.

I feel sorry for Mr Kishimoto, everyone's gonna hate even more on Naruto.

#17 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 9 2009, 12:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I think it's been said before but the reason is that TV Tokyo or whoever is behind the scenes wants Naruto to be the longest running anime ever.

...Whoever you heard that from is full of crap, as they would have to be incredibly stupid to think they could do that. One Piece will not be the longest running ever either; not even close. There are a few anime with episode amounts in the quadruple digits. The reason they're doing filler now when the manga is far ahead is most likely so they won't have to do another one ever again or at least for a very long time. If you look at future canon arcs, there really isn't any room to put in a filler arc. From here on, if they continue with their usual pace of 1.5 chapters an ep, it would take a few years to catch up with the manga, which I think will be over by then.

#18 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jun 9 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
...Whoever you heard that from is full of crap, as they would have to be incredibly stupid to think they could do that. One Piece will not be the longest running ever either; not even close. There are a few anime with episode amounts in the quadruple digits. The reason they're doing filler now when the manga is far ahead is most likely so they won't have to do another one ever again or at least for a very long time. If you look at future canon arcs, there really isn't any room to put in a filler arc. From here on, if they continue with their usual pace of 1.5 chapters an ep, it would take a few years to catch up with the manga, which I think will be over by then.

Well, whatever, the fact remains that they are trying to extend the anime by as much as possible to be able to milk the profits from movies, advertising, and crap like stuffed chibi's and headbands.

Edited by Nee-sama, 10 June 2009 - 01:44 AM.

#19 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 10 June 2009 - 02:31 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 9 2009, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, whatever, the fact remains that they are trying to extend the anime by as much as possible to be able to milk the profits from movies, advertising, and crap like stuffed chibi's and headbands.

That's true, however, if they're gonna milk the series for all it's worth, then they're gonna have to start putting some effort into the series. Right now, these fillers aren't doing anything to increase views, and at this rate, the series is gonna fail bigger than this woman's fail at Millionare. Click Here These people need to pull their heads out of their arses and start thinking of good story plots before they end up killing the entire Naruto anime for ever. emoticon_monocle.gif

Edited by Sora no Senshi, 10 June 2009 - 02:31 AM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#20 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:13 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jun 10 2009, 01:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OK seems like Doraemon is the longest running anime to date followed by Sazae-san, then followed by DragonBall, according to wikianswers, So I doubt one-piece will beat the first two as they are 2000 and 1700 episodes, but I think One Piece should beat Draganball by the time it's finished, which is around the 500 mark, and One piece is already at 404, so could go upto 700 by the time it's done, depending on how long this story will go on for.

Hopefully you are right about the fillers, but I wouldn't put it past them to put in a filler arc when Naruto goes to train with the Toads, him and Gamakichi have a mission to retrieve the sacred artifact that grants Toads their powers from the former sage turned evil kaka the great.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users