• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#44661 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

Ok you lost me how does relate to hinata vs sensui, toguro and berserker kale and her losing?

because hinata is a poorly written character and not realistic? a moe character?

compared to all these other series:

WHERE'S THE MOE CHARACTER?

keyword in hinata's description AND description of a moe character:

IRRATIONAL.

I wonder why I like a fanfic called pokemon ninja trainers:

https://www.fanficti..._Ninja_Trainers

could it be naruto and sakura traveling with ash and misty? narusaku and pokeshipping? xD

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 06:38 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#44662 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:51 PM

because hinata is a poorly written character and not realistic? a moe character?
compared to all these other series:
WHERE'S THE MOE CHARACTER?

keyword in hinata's description AND description of a moe character:

IRRATIONAL.

I wonder why I like a fanfic called pokemon ninja trainers:
https://www.fanficti..._Ninja_Trainers

could it be naruto and sakura traveling with ash and misty? narusaku and pokeshipping? xD

Ya that's a good story and I know the guy writing it and talking about other story he's doing.
You read his team 7 ki ninja it's a narusaku story in dbz were Sakura goes super saiyan and beats freeza, and check out sakura's curse seal were she gets the curse seal instead of sasuke and it's narusaku.

#44663 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:55 PM

Ya that's a good story and I know the guy writing it and talking about other story he's doing.
You read his team 7 ki ninja it's a narusaku story in dbz were Sakura goes super saiyan and beats freeza, and check out sakura's curse seal were she gets the curse seal instead of sasuke and it's narusaku.

yup, read it and team z? xD yup, sakura's curse seal, awesome fic.

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 06:55 PM.

#44664 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:05 PM

yup, read it and team z? xD yup, sakura's curse seal, awesome fic.

I love that naruto taught Gohan and ash the sexy justu.
Plus he said hinata will be evil in team 7 and that neji and Konan are living through curse seal. Along with dark Sakura being separate for normal Sakura meaning what ever dark Sakura does its not really Sakura fault.
And he stayed for a yuri with Sakura and Naruko in team 7 and sakura's the one who asked naruto to go naruko.

#44665 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:14 PM

I love that naruto taught Gohan and ash the sexy justu.
Plus he said hinata will be evil in team 7 and that neji and Konan are living through curse seal. Along with dark Sakura being separate for normal Sakura meaning what ever dark Sakura does its not really Sakura fault.
And he stayed for a yuri with Sakura and Naruko in team 7 and sakura's the one who asked naruto to go naruko.

omg xD but yup. same story.

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 07:15 PM.

#44666 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:19 PM

omg xD but yup. same story.

No the Naruko thing is just in team 7 and another one he is planning. He's even giving Sakura ultra sayian mode and ss2.
In curse seal he has naruto have mental breakdown after he loses to sakura like Luffy did when ace died and mebuki plays jinbei in the scene and ino will be taking Sakura spot on team 7 in curse seal cause they make a promise to save Sakura and unlike sasuke, Sakura is worth saving and was forced into this against her will.
He's even planning a story were narusaku go to the star wars world in 5 years after episode 1 and by episode 3 Sakura goes sith and scars becomes the vader of that with Sasuke and anakin never turns to the dark side and padme lives.

#44667 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

No the Naruko thing is just in team 7 and another one he is planning. He's even giving Sakura ultra sayian mode and ss2.
In curse seal he has naruto have mental breakdown after he loses to sakura like Luffy did when ace died and mebuki plays jinbei in the scene and ino will be taking Sakura spot on team 7 in curse seal cause they make a promise to save Sakura and unlike sasuke, Sakura is worth saving and was forced into this against her will.
He's even planning a story were narusaku go to the star wars world in 5 years after episode 1 and by episode 3 Sakura goes sith and scars becomes the vader of that with Sasuke and anakin never turns to the dark side and padme lives.

omg that's amazing. and people still think there's no such thing as good fanfiction?

#44668 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:38 PM

omg that's amazing. and people still think there's no such thing as good fanfiction?

And that's only some of it. He's other stories In the work are great to. Only problem he take a long time to make chapters.

#44669 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:42 PM

And that's only some of it. He's other stories In the work are great to. Only problem he take a long time to make chapters.

yup, but understandable because that's life for ya, things happen that slow you down.

and sometimes, it seems like time goes by way too fast.

gotta take things fast, but also take things slow, go with the flow.

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 07:47 PM.

#44670 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

yup, but understandable because that's life for ya, things happen that slow you down.

and sometimes, it seems like time goes by way too fast.

gotta take things fast, but also take things slow, go with the flow.

Ya and makes sure he gets them perfect as he can be before release them and sometimes he waits til does 10 chapters done before releasing them, that he gets in pain alot and sick to he's also on this site named firstevil100.

#44671 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:56 PM

Ya and makes sure he gets them perfect as he can be before release them and sometimes he waits til does 10 chapters done before releasing them, that he gets in pain alot and sick to he's also on this site named firstevil100.

OMG, FIRSTEVIL IS AWESOME, ALWAYS LOVE HIS COMMENTS HERE XD

another author I like is krapo. 

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 07:58 PM.

#44672 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:05 PM

OMG, FIRSTEVIL IS AWESOME, ALWAYS LOVE HIS COMMENTS HERE XD
another author I like is krapo.

Ya he's the one who writes team 7 ki ninja and pokemon ninja trainers.

#44673 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:42 PM

Ya he's the one who writes team 7 ki ninja and pokemon ninja trainers.

omg and "dangerous infiltration mission", and "all over again" and "how I fell in love with my best friend" xD

and then there's fanfics like "the best dates are the cheap ones, and "a kunoichi's duty" xD by shivakashi and wrathchylde xD

and naruto and sakura's five year mission by c-martin-panda productions, which if I remember right is a joint fanfiction account? xD 2 people working together?

'fistbump'

we're killing it guys, this is epic xD

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 08:45 PM.

#44674 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:45 PM

omg and "dangerous infiltration mission", and "all over again" and "how I fell in love with my best friend" xD
and then there's fanfics like "the best dates are the cheap ones, and "a kunoichi's duty" xD by shivakashi and wrathchylde xD

and naruto and sakura's five year mission by c-martin-panda productions, which if I remember right is a joint fanfiction account? xD 2 people working together?

I think I have those on my fanfiction page faved do you read thesayianjedi's stories cause there good especially his lemons.

#44675 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:47 PM

I think I have those on my fanfiction page faved do you read thesayianjedi's stories cause there good especially his lemons.

OMG I NEED TO FAVE HIM, HIS "HEAVEN AND EARTH TOGETHER AT LAST" FANFIC IS AWESOME, HECK HE HAS NOT ONE BAD FIC AT ALL XD

TELL ME IF YOU THINK ICECAP WAS MADE BY MICHAEL  JACKSON AFTER THIS:

TEE LOPES:

For some reason, most Sonic fans I've met are usually intelligent, honest and constructive people... Just the kind of crowd I seek to reach, the ones that will help me become better through words of appreciation, or constructive criticism. Thank you  everyone. Expect more music to come soon, I will be dedicating more time to Youtube and the listeners. Also, please send me your ideas for Remixes. I plan to release at least a new track every week, so your suggestions are very welcome! It's great to be back, Cheers!

AND THIS IS THE GUY DOING THE SOUNDTRACK OF SONIC MANIA, WHICH I HAVE PREORDERED ON STEAM!!!

this is epic, and heck the comment section:

It takes you almost two minutes to break out the original melodies. Even then, the breakdown accounts for only 27 seconds; the remaining 85% really is woefully generic. The whole piece just comes off as "Ice Cap Remaster #60352". You really need to throw more of your own melodies into the mix, especially toward the beginning. Sonic fans have heard Ice Cap remixed a million times before, mainly because this is the easiest song in the entire Sonic series to replicate. I cannot stress enough how important it is to make the song distinctly yours before the 10 sec. mark.

I'm Very Angry It's Not Butter!! You do realise that is is supposed to be a remaster of the song. No sonic fan would type in Ice Cap Zone Remix and expect to see something that is nothing like the original.

This makes think of when you get your first kiss and the world stops spinning and it's just about you and that person

OMG XD MY FAITH IN HUMANITY IS RESTORED XD WE ARE STILL KICKING GUYS XD

anyways hope things are going well with nevergiveup3 on the search for the manga panel, I took a break to continue our conversation here  :grouphug: 

if you know most of the starcraft plot by any chance, the comics, books, guide books, games, expansions, I think you'll like this one:

https://www.fanficti...s-back-together

still ongoing as well, by Stoppelbart.

though, the starcraft wiki is so well done, that well,  if these haters bothered to get their research from it, they would understand everything about starcraft as a whole, and why the focus on sarah kerrigan and jim raynor:

they were love interests, ripped apart by the corrupt, kerrigan turned into a zerg losing her free will, all in an attempt to rebell against the god like being amon, all part of a prophecy. raynor deep down never gave up on her and freed her from amon's control and turned her almost back to human, then she becomes a zerg again to get revenge on the one responsible for everything and his supposed death, 

Arcturus Mengsk, then raynor turned out not to be dead and they ganged up on him.

then all 3 races end up teaming up and stopping amon once and for all. and kerrigan is the one who ends it.

but people say the ending was messed up? xD

the problem was starcraft the original game, relied heavily on books, even the guide books, to explain everything, and they couldn't fit it all into the game.

sound familiar? star wars.

heck kerrigan accidentally killed her parents with her psionics, then was taken by the corrupt scientists of the government and turned into a tool, a ghost, the ultimate soldier, before meeting james raynor.

and raynor lost his wife and child, and was a former marshall turned soldier xD all before he met sarah kerrigan xD see, relied heavily on books xD

also at the end, kerrigan and raynor disappear without a trace after meeting in a bar, after kerrigan was supposedly dead from the final fight.

now tell me, which is better written ending wise, overly complex starcraft, or naruto xD though of course, it all goes back to me being a scifi fan, might not be your cup of tea xD

skip to 3:56 for true epicness, or click the awesome part annotation.

my favorite song in starcraft 2: heaven's devils:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIPYptk_eJE

Edited by ultranx, 15 July 2017 - 09:49 PM.

#44676 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

OMG I NEED TO FAVE HIM, HIS "HEAVEN AND EARTH TOGETHER AT LAST" FANFIC IS AWESOME, HECK HE HAS NOT ONE BAD FIC AT ALL XD

TELL ME IF YOU THINK ICECAP WAS MADE BY MICHAEL  JACKSON AFTER THIS:

TEE LOPES:
For some reason, most Sonic fans I've met are usually intelligent, honest and constructive people... Just the kind of crowd I seek to reach, the ones that will help me become better through words of appreciation, or constructive criticism. Thank you  everyone. Expect more music to come soon, I will be dedicating more time to Youtube and the listeners. Also, please send me your ideas for Remixes. I plan to release at least a new track every week, so your suggestions are very welcome! It's great to be back, Cheers![/size]

AND THIS IS THE GUY DOING THE SOUNDTRACK OF SONIC MANIA, WHICH I HAVE PREORDERED ON STEAM!!![/size]

this is epic, and heck the comment section:[/size]
It takes you almost two minutes to break out the original melodies. Even then, the breakdown accounts for only 27 seconds; the remaining 85% really is woefully generic. The whole piece just comes off as "Ice Cap Remaster #60352". You really need to throw more of your own melodies into the mix, especially toward the beginning. Sonic fans have heard Ice Cap remixed a million times before, mainly because this is the easiest song in the entire Sonic series to replicate. I cannot stress enough how important it is to [/size]make the song distinctly yours before the 10 sec. mark[/size].[/size]

I'm Very Angry It's Not Butter!! You do realise that is is [/size]supposed[/size] to be a remaster of the song. No sonic fan would type in Ice Cap Zone Remix and expect to see something that is nothing like the original.[/size]

This makes think of when you get your first kiss and the world stops spinning and it's just about you and that person[/size]

OMG XD MY FAITH IN HUMANITY IS RESTORED XD WE ARE STILL KICKING GUYS XD[/size]

anyways hope things are going well with nevergiveup3 on the search for the manga panel, I took a break to continue our conversation here  :grouphug:[/size] [/size]

if you know most of the starcraft plot by any chance, the comics, books, guide books, games, expansions, I think you'll like this one:
https://www.fanficti...s-back-together

still ongoing as well, by Stoppelbart.

though, the starcraft wiki is so well done, that well,  if these haters bothered to get their research from it, they would understand everything about starcraft as a whole, and why the focus on sarah kerrigan and jim raynor:
they were love interests, ripped apart by the corrupt, kerrigan turned into a zerg losing her free will, all in an attempt to rebell against the god like being amon, all part of a prophecy. raynor deep down never gave up on her and freed her from amon's control and turned her almost back to human, then she becomes a zerg again to get revenge on the one responsible for everything and his supposed death, 
Arcturus Mengsk, then raynor turned out not to be dead and they ganged up on him.

then all 3 races end up teaming up and stopping amon once and for all. and kerrigan is the one who ends it.
but people say the ending was messed up? xD
the problem was starcraft the original game, relied heavily on books, even the guide books, to explain everything, and they couldn't fit it all into the game.
sound familiar? star wars.

heck kerrigan accidentally killed her parents with her psionics, then was taken by the corrupt scientists of the government and turned into a tool, a ghost, the ultimate soldier, before meeting james raynor.
and raynor lost his wife and child, and was a former marshall turned soldier xD all before he met sarah kerrigan xD see, relied heavily on books xD

also at the end, kerrigan and raynor disappear without a trace after meeting in a bar, after kerrigan was supposedly dead from the final fight.

now tell me, which is better written ending wise, overly complex starcraft, or naruto xD though of course, it all goes back to me being a scifi fan, might not be your cup of tea xD

skip to 3:56 for true epicness, or click the awesome part annotation.

my favorite song in starcraft 2: heaven's devils:
https://www.youtube....h?v=oIPYptk_eJE

Check out his birthday one shots for the family especially shina as a baby for his birthday and hanami and both naruto and sakura's birthday. His Christmas and Halloween ones are good and one of the best is naruto's big day and in that he becomes hokage before getting married and Shinachiku first adventure is great and is like winter soldier crossed with Naruto.

#44677 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:49 PM

Naruto never had a romantic goal of getting Sakura. He had feelings for her, but it was never a "I want you as my partner" mindset, as established by the manga. The manga clearly shows us that it isn't going that path in its latter half.

Disagree, when you have a feeling for someone you want to be with them. That's the basis of any romance story.

And if you include 699, you need to include all of the romantic moment in the manga.

#44678 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

I'm more concerned about what Naruto is sorry about. Is he finally feeling regret for lying to himself for so long? For allowing Sasuke to take his woman? For allowing things to get the way they was? For abandoning his nindo?

It could be that or maybe that he FINALLY realized that after all these years he's been wasting his time in trying to bring back Sasuke to the village when he NEVER wanted to be brought back in the first place. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#44679 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:53 PM

Naruto never had a romantic goal of getting Sakura. He had feelings for her, but it was never a "I want you as my partner" mindset, as established by the manga. The manga clearly shows us that it isn't going that path in its latter half.

Is it your position that Naruto never wanted Sakura as a partner?

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#44680 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:27 AM

It could be that or maybe that he FINALLY realized that after all these years he's been wasting his time in trying to bring back Sasuke to the village when he NEVER wanted to be brought back in the first place. 

when I look at it, the whole context of it seems to be pointing to the former. I'm really hoping it is pointing to the former. Naruto needed a serious reality check.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)