• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:17 PM

Checked the News and Announcements page and didn't see a celebration for NaruSaku.com's 12th anniversary, so figured I would make one here.

I haven't been around the full 12 years, I joined in 2006, so I've only been around for 10 years. However, the site still means a lot to me. And to this day, the forum is till going on.

Naruto, the manga, has now finished, but we're still here.

NaruSaku, our favorite pairing, didn't get the outcome we wanted, but we're still here.

Other related series, with new characters such as Bolt, haven't been much better, but we're still here.

Some may have left, whether it be from dropping the series earlier, seeing NaruSaku come to a bad end or just because the manga is over, but many still remain. I think the random thread in this part of the forum is a sign of that.

It's a testament to the solid foundation the owners and operators of H&E built, that there are still discussions from people new and old, of different backgrounds, still visiting this site. Discussing a range of topics from anime to movies to sports and everything in between.

Overall, it's been a good 12 years.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 03:45 PM

Wow!! 12 years!! Haven't been around here that long...but I'm so glad to be a part of this group!! Happy Birthday H&E...and thanks Smiter for making it all possible!!!

#3 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 07:50 PM

Happy Birthday H&E :D

Thank you Smiter for this site and hope it will keep ongoing as long as you're alive, or you give it to an heir / heiress XD

It's a great forum where it's a sign that NS is a couple that meant to be written from their defenders and supporters till now after two years. A strong legitimate couple backed up.

I think if Kishimoto saw this place, he would have refused any changing for the couple that was meant to be.

Edited by T XD, 02 October 2016 - 08:53 PM.

#4 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 11:44 PM

Another year has gone and we're still here. I like it.

I've said this many times and I'll say it again. If it weren't for the amazing people here then I would've left immediately after the ending.

And I'm sure this is true for others.

Let's go for another 12 years, shall we?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#5 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 03 October 2016 - 06:45 PM

So H&E was started the same day as my own birthday, very cool. Well Happy Belated Birthday H&E!

#6 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:06 PM

I don't know if I'm late, but Happy Birthday H&E.

I've only been here a few years and even though I'm not a Naruto or NaruSaku fan anymore, I still find myself coming back here now and then. I've met some very nice people here and that's honestly what keeps me around. Thanks so much, Smiter, for this place.

#7 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 03 October 2016 - 07:15 PM

Like @Lid & Nostradamus  pointed out I distanced my self completely from Naruto or any related news and topics simply I don't care or give any kitten about it but here I stay day after day for the past several years from "stalking" this site for few years to finally joining it and I still stay simply bc I love the community and the people in it, it became a part of my life something I hold dear and very very precious so yeah Happy B-Day H&E I wish you shine as bright as you've been for the past 12 years and the years to come Happy B-Day :party: .  

Oh Yeah and Long Live Random Thread!!! rock-on-smiley-emoticon.gif  . Cake's on me  :hehehe: .

Yummy-Chocolate-Birthday-Cake.jpg

Edited by FireFox, 03 October 2016 - 07:20 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#8 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 09:14 PM

@ Fox : Delicious chocolate cake :wow:

#9 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 04 October 2016 - 02:34 PM

@ Fox : Delicious chocolate cake :wow:

Want some!!?  :fu: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#10 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:22 PM

Want some!!?  :fu: .

No thanks :fu:

#11 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:30 PM

It's amazing how far this site has gotten. I know I'm late but I do want to say Happy Birthday!

#12 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,799 posts

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:34 PM

Happy Birth Day H&E thank you  to receive this poor soul to in this community perfect place to retire from the anime, but of course that would be some day.

I know some  won't share the same ideal, but long live to NS  and this forum.

Hey if  someone want to visit the Saint Seiya thread are welcome  :twitch: Just Kidding ignore this.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#13 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 03:05 PM

Happy Birthday H&E, thanks for everyone who keep visiting this forum to make it lively.

Special thanks to Smitter for all his effort on technology side to make this site accessible to everyone.

I agree with everyone else. This place is a safe haven for anime and manga lovers, and people who enjoy good storytelling in general. It's part of some people's life, just to drop by and check how everyone's doing. Granted, it's not as busy as it was before the disastrous ending, nonetheless, the talk and discussion is alive and well... whether it's to remember the golden age of NS, or to criticize the new manga direction.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: out of all major pairings fandom in Naruto, only NaruSaku has narusaku.com which has been up and running for 12 years --a measure of loyalty which unites NS supporters around the world.

All the best!

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#14 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:22 PM

I know I'm fashionably late, but still, Happy Birthday H&E!!! The downfall of Naruto and our ship may have happened, but I will forever be a part of this family. I can't see myself not coming here, it's my home :3 May this place continue to thrive and be here for many more years to come!

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users