Close
Photo

Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works (2014)

fate stay night unlimited blade works fate zero

• Please log in to reply
1445 replies to this topic

#61 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:27 AM

Oh right? I was hoping it was the Fate Route but was like awww ok, when I found out it was UBW but got all excited for Heaven's Feel xD Oh man...chapter 15 of Tokyo Ghoul...made me wanna cry...

They have multiple endings for each Route (Fate, UBW and Heaven's Feel)

Good Ending

Hold your tears back b/c it will get even sadder- and better!

"live happily together..." *husk, husk* Definitely, they do :pimp:

How nice...such a spoiler  :cry:

#62 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:28 AM

Better yet.

.tumblr_m5d3c3KtWe1qct03ko1_500.gif

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#63 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:30 AM

Better yet.

.tumblr_m5d3c3KtWe1qct03ko1_500.gif

I'd like to know what gifs you are gonna use for the next heartbreaks...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#64 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:43 AM

I'd like to know what gifs you are gonna use for the next heartbreaks...

............................I saw Clannad....I can do this... :fist:

Joui Four

#65 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:52 AM

............................I saw Clannad....I can do this... :fist:

Ah, I need to continue the anime! I stopped at episode 5 of season 1 b/c college started.

I already know what will happen in clannad though b/c I'm a spoiler person :sweat:

Clannad is still not enough preparation for the kitten that will make you cry- and definitely not for the shocks.

Edited by trang95, 11 January 2015 - 02:53 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#66 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:04 AM

Ah, I need to continue the anime! I stopped at episode 5 of season 1 b/c college started.

I already know what will happen in clannad though b/c I'm a spoiler person :sweat:

Clannad is still not enough preparation for the kitten that will make you cry- and definitely not for the shocks.

Clannad isn't tragic like but it makes cry like a baby lol

Joui Four

#67 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 10:32 AM

Hey guys!
I am FSN fan too...

but I unfollowed it...

I don't know the ending
can u guys tell me what happened to Shiro & Saber??

#68 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 02:56 PM

Hey guys!
I am FSN fan too...

but I unfollowed it...

I don't know the ending
can u guys tell me what happened to Shiro & Saber??

which anime do you exactly mean? The studio deen version from 2006 or the ufotable version from 2014/2015?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#69 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 03:00 PM

which anime do you exactly mean? The studio deen version from 2006 or the ufotable version from 2014/2015?

It's been a long time I stopped watching it

#70 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 06:40 PM

It's been a long time I stopped watching it

FSN ending

Edited by trang95, 12 January 2015 - 12:08 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#71 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 11:57 PM

I recommend watching FSN UBW first because it would be a huge spoiler to Fate Zero...but just watch the first season then you can watch Fate Zero before season 2 of FSN UBW

Joui Four

#72 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 01:48 AM

I recommend watching FSN UBW first because it would be a huge spoiler to Fate Zero...but just watch the first season then you can watch Fate Zero before season 2 of FSN UBW

Right now, I'm torn between which order would be best. I know Zero has spoilers for Stay Night, but at the same time, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't be nearly as interested in Stay Night right now if I hadn't seen Zero first. On its own, UBW hasn't been too impressive so far. The main thing keeping me watching with interest is the knowledge that I'll see some of my favorite characters from Zero later again in the plot, so essentially, what I've been spoiled to is what's keeping me intrigued in the first place.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 12 January 2015 - 01:51 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#73 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:23 AM

Right now, I'm torn between which order would be best. I know Zero has spoilers for Stay Night, but at the same time, I'm fairly certain I wouldn't be nearly as interested in Stay Night right now if I hadn't seen Zero first. On its own, UBW hasn't been too impressive so far. The main thing keeping me watching with interest is the knowledge that I'll see some of my favorite characters from Zero later again in the plot, so essentially, what I've been spoiled to is what's keeping me intrigued in the first place.

Oh, UBW gets better in the second half, I get what you mean though. Many say FSN is better but I prefer FZ due to each character is given some development and aren't always going for one character Unlike in FSN, they go for Shirou lol Heaven's Feel reveals more than both UBW and the Fate route and has a similar atmosphere to that of FZ. The reason I say to FSN first is not just spoilers but for the splice of life moments...compare to Zero where it's nice to have some of these moments but not alot of them like FSN does...lol The Fate route, I prefer over UBW but there's one scene that I love in UBW that I can't wait til it's animated!! I would tell you something but it would be spoilers Dx

Joui Four

#74 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 02:56 AM

Oh, UBW gets better in the second half, I get what you mean though. Many say FSN is better but I prefer FZ due to each character is given some development and aren't always going for one character Unlike in FSN, they go for Shirou lol Heaven's Feel reveals more than both UBW and the Fate route and has a similar atmosphere to that of FZ. The reason I say to FSN first is not just spoilers but for the splice of life moments...compare to Zero where it's nice to have some of these moments but not alot of them like FSN does...lol The Fate route, I prefer over UBW but there's one scene that I love in UBW that I can't wait til it's animated!! I would tell you something but it would be spoilers Dx

Care to tell me what scene you're looking forward to in UBW (in spoilers of course)?

So far, UBW is a little bit slowpaced in my opinion, but I already know that Part 2 will pick things up soon.

I also started with Fate/Zero first, and so far I think it is better than UBW. The anime I've enjoyed so far the most, however, is the Studio Deen version. I get that the animation sucks and that Shirou is being shown overly sexist sometimes in this route, but nevertheless I enjoyed it the most.

With Fate/Zero, I hate to say it, but I sometimes got bored with the fights as I've felt like the dialogue b/w the servants disrupted the flow of the action scenes. However, in this anime, the servants' past and ideologies really get fleshed out and get their own spotlight.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#75 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 05:58 AM

Care to tell me what scene you're looking forward to in UBW (in spoilers of course)?
So far, UBW is a little bit slowpaced in my opinion, but I already know that Part 2 will pick things up soon.

I also started with Fate/Zero first, and so far I think it is better than UBW. The anime I've enjoyed so far the most, however, is the Studio Deen version. I get that the animation sucks and that Shirou is being shown overly sexist sometimes in this route, but nevertheless I enjoyed it the most.
With Fate/Zero, I hate to say it, but I sometimes got bored with the fights as I've felt like the dialogue b/w the servants disrupted the flow of the action scenes. However, in this anime, the servants' past and ideologies really get fleshed out and get their own spotlight.

favorite UBW scene

Joui Four

#76 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:20 PM

Whaaa... Saber dies :cry:
NOOOOOO!!!

I really loved Shirou & Saber :cry:

what is this 2014/15 version?

#77 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 12 January 2015 - 03:28 PM

Whaaa... Saber dies :cry:
NOOOOOO!!!

I really loved Shirou & Saber :cry:

what is this 2014/15 version?

Fate/ Stay Night was originally a visual novel that had three different routes, each one of them dedicated to one of the three main girls: Saber, Rin Tohsaka, and Sakura Matou. The anime version you saw was based on the Fate-Route that had Saber as the main protagonist.

The 2014/2015 adapts the UBW route that focuses on Rin. The studio who animated it is Ufotable.

Here's a fight scene:

EDIT: It's better to tell you know: Shirou will fall in love with the girl depending on the route that was chosen. Thus, Shirou and Rin will develop romantic feelings for each other in UBW.

Edited by trang95, 12 January 2015 - 03:55 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#78 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 08:45 PM

On episode 7 now. Archer needs to get off Emiya's back and let him make babies with Rin. Just my opinion.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#79 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:10 PM

I agree 100%. I probably wouldn't have watched UBW if I hadn't watched Fate/Zero first, and probably wouldn't enjoy UBW as much, though I like it more than the original Fate/Stay Night. So far, I still feel Fate/Zero is a lot better, but we'll see what happens in the second half of UBW.

#80 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 14 February 2015 - 09:36 PM

On episode 7 now. Archer needs to get off Emiya's back and let him make babies with Rin. Just my opinion.

Archer is best character.

not counting Kirei and goldie

I agree 100%. I probably wouldn't have watched UBW if I hadn't watched Fate/Zero first, and probably wouldn't enjoy UBW as much, though I like it more than the original Fate/Stay Night. So far, I still feel Fate/Zero is a lot better, but we'll see what happens in the second half of UBW.

I'm positive the second half of UBW will be an improvement on the first. Fate/Zero did follow this pattern itself in a way; it didn't really come together until the second half, with the first half serving as mostly build-up.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users