• This topic is locked This topic is locked
32 replies to this topic

#21 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 01 May 2012 - 01:48 PM

I agree with Namaenash, Kim and tricksie. It doesnt matter what any buthurt fan wants to say the fact that the chapter was published, is because Kishi already giving it his approval.
There is only filler in the Anime where they change some scene from the Manga to create them own bias for NH. Nothing, absolutely nothing in the Manga that's filler or bias from Kishi or one off Kishi's artists assistants, those are fact and we need to live with them.

#22 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:27 PM

I admit that I should have named the thread differently but filler was the only short word I could think of and I only used it because people were previously debating whether to consider it filler or not. In my personal and honest opinion this is not filler, Kishimoto had intended to this general idea to happen in the story.

My take on what happen based on what I've heard is that Kishimoto instructed his assistants and editor to handle a chapter which had to include certain key points:
1) Tobi getting nervous about Naruto
2) The alliance running to help Naruto while the rookies have individual thoughts about Naruto or the war in general
3) Sasuke appearing in the end like a boss and looking pretty menacing (only for Kishi to troll the fans and reduce him to a puppy around Itachi tongue.gif )

Since the chapter wasn't exactly of game changing importance my guess is that Kishi didn't mind if the assistant handled the minor details such as the precise dialogue each character would use, just as long as his general idea was implemented.

I think that when they showed him the final draft there was some minor detail that he didn't like but he didn't considered it important enough to delay the chapter release. So he probably made that note about his hand so that the fans are aware that there could be some changes when the volume containing that chapter is released.

For all we know maybe what Hinata said was exactly as he meant it and the part he didn't like was that Neji didn't get to say anything in that chapter so Kishi will include it for the volume release. Maybe he wanted someone to say more things, it could be that he wanted Sakura to have additional dialogue about Naruto but we can't be sure of what precisely. The general idea of the chapter was meant to happen, it's just probably some minor change that most fans will probably not complain about.

Edited by redragon88, 01 May 2012 - 04:29 PM.

#23 Deej

Deej

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:59 PM

So if anything in the manga happens that we don't like, we can say Kishi must have hurt his hand and those crazy assistants took over? Oh Boy.

#24 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ May 1 2012, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I just looked at the chapter to see what this is all about....

And all I have to say is: Are you kidding me?

First, the source is highly questionable. Murky details from a website that no one from here regularly participates in. (So we can't even trace it to a source to verify...well, anything.)

Second, Kishimoto certainly uses secondary artists and assistants to produce Naruto on such a tight schedule. I don't know how many, or in what capacity (filling in backgrounds or inking, for example), but he absolutely cannot work alone.

If this is anything to go by, I reminded of the scene in Love Hina where Keitaro works at Akamatsu's studio and all he does is color in the details and add effects into the panels. The initial hand drawings are done by Akamatsu himself and he sends it to his team for detail. For the dialogue he probably has a sheet saying what text goes into what panel and bubble.

There is not just one or two, there might be a whole group of them doing the whole process with Kishimoto at the head making sure it is what it is. He also approves it before it goes out the door. Even if he hurt his hand, there is nothing to worry about. The studio handles all of it.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#25 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

From what I saw at Bakuman, the artist job is to make the main sketch of the drawing and then pass to the assistants for finalizations in the art, effects, inking and so on, but if Kishimoto hurted his hand, either he had one or two chapters made ahead or he happened to have an assistant that can perfectly mimic his art style, if not, then only Kishimoto could have done this chapter.

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#26 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:03 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ May 1 2012, 04:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Exactly. I don't believe it because it in no way fits what happens when a mangaka gets ill or injured. And the website that was pointed out as the source of this rumor isn't even Japanese. It's a Brazilian Naruto forum....

what's the problem for being a brazillian forum?
there's japanese guys that made posts on this forum , and it has 10k active members so just because it's a brazillian forum does not implies that it's fake
it's on weekly shounen jump 10#
NSL is the biggest NaruSaku forum

so i suggest u should stop with ur arrogance

http://mangaraw.net/...ly-Shonen-Jump

look for shounen jump 10-2012

Edited by dovahkiin, 05 May 2012 - 12:06 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#27 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (alexander @ May 1 2012, 12:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
From what I saw at Bakuman, the artist job is to make the main sketch of the drawing and then pass to the assistants for finalizations in the art, effects, inking and so on, but if Kishimoto hurted his hand, either he had one or two chapters made ahead or he happened to have an assistant that can perfectly mimic his art style, if not, then only Kishimoto could have done this chapter.

I am going to say it is the former. While I know some artist can mimic other artist's work, they are not 100% perfect and judging by the community someone would have pointed out something that was a miss.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kishimoto has all the way up to Chapter 590 by now actually finished in the drawn stage minus detailing (I doubt it, but I am saying I wouldn't be surprised if that is true), but since it takes a while for these things to get detailed and processed, it takes a week to do prep-work. (17 pages every week. Ouch.)

I wonder how big Kishimoto's studio is. Depending on how big is depending how fast they get these done.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#28 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 12:53 PM

Considering the man's fame.... yeah, I'd say his studio is pretty big. If I'm correct there was a video that showed a part of his studio.

Here:

Yup, looks like it's fairly large although pretty messy too. happy.gif

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#29 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 03:52 PM

Well, I'm not exactly going by this, but you guys are mentioning different changes of style? .. What of the different fighting style he's been showing? headscratch.gif

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 5 2012, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
there's japanese guys that made posts on this forum , and it has 10k active members so just because it's a brazillian forum does not implies that it's fake

It doesn't matter if it's the biggest forum or the smallest forum, true or not, rumors can spread like wildfire.

Edited by Fenris, 05 May 2012 - 03:53 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#30 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ May 5 2012, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I'm not exactly going by this, but you guys are mentioning different changes of style? .. What of the different fighting style he's been showing? headscratch.gif

It doesn't matter if it's the biggest forum or the smallest forum, true or not, rumors can spread like wildfire.

did u check it?
if u didnt how can u possibly say that this is a rumour

Edited by dovahkiin, 05 May 2012 - 04:04 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#31 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 5 2012, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
did u check it?

Check what?

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#32 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:04 PM

there's nothing to check because nobody else has seen this anywhere else on the internet.

#33 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ May 5 2012, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's the problem? It's not Shonen Jump's website, which is what you first claimed was the source of your story, heck, it's not even a Japanese site- that is the problem. Your supposed source is someone you claim is Japanese that posted on a Brazilian narusaku forum. You didn't even give any kind of screencap or scan like you said you would- by last weekend. You post a rumor and give no proof, intelligent people are calling it the rumor it is. And the so called source doesn't work, and by the way just has raw scan of the manga chapters. The same thing that is the source of fan translated manga chapters on any online manga scanning site. There was no such note. Now your story just got debunked as totally fake. No wonder you waited so long to give a "source", there was none.

And Fenris, definitely. In fact, the bigger the forum, the faster these fake stories spread unfettered. One of the biggest reds flag for a rumor on a manga forum is when a person claims they got their story from a person they claim is Japanese. (The biggest red flag is when they claim the person isn't just Japanese but somehow knows the mangaka). That's even a bigger red flag than a person outright claiming they are Japanese. I'm experienced enough a fan to be rather skeptical of that. When the persons give no paper or digital source, or a source that isn't what they say it was for their rumor, that red flag glows neon with the letters F-A-K-E on it.

Edited by ciardha, 06 May 2012 - 07:06 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users