• Please log in to reply
577 replies to this topic

#41 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:23 AM

Guys no offense but Sakura's only hope right now IS to be Salad's mother.

Otherwise she gave up everything she ever wanted to be Sauce's housewife b*tch and raise his kid while he abandoned both of them.

I really hope Kishomoto gets hit by a truck. This is just trash. I haven't let a comment on this site since the official end of the manga and I come back and read this and it's like watching a train wreck.

I literally feel like I am watching someone slowly saw off their own arm with a butterknife when I read this manga.

That is all.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#42 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:24 AM

what I find to be possible though is if the dna was Sasuke's which I'm sure is SS's new theory.

#43 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:26 AM

Guys no offense but Sakura's only hope right now IS to be Salad's mother.

Otherwise she gave up everything she ever wanted to be Sauce's housewife b*tch and raise his kid while he abandoned both of them.

I really hope Kishomoto gets hit by a truck. This is just trash. I haven't let a comment on this site since the official end of the manga and I come back and read this and it's like watching a train wreck.

I literally feel like I am watching someone slowly saw off their own arm with a butterknife when I read this manga.

That is all.

Hope? She never had one! All hopes dwindled when 693 happened. It was a chainsaw through her character!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#44 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:27 AM

YES! THE SASUSAKU SHIP FINALLY SANK! LOL but, i sure feel bad for sakura, and sarada though...but i hope naruto makes everything A-OKAY! narusaku fixes everything! lol

Apparently... In Kishi's mind it doesn't  :argh:

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#45 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:28 AM

what I find to be possible though is if the dna was Sasuke's which I'm sure is SS's new theory.

there desperate

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#46 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:33 AM

Wait ... Karin is an uzumaki ... so Sarada is the embodiement of the Connection between Uchia and Uzumaki ... that makes Bolt and Sarada far fetched relatives ... what would make their possible future relationship ... somewhat incest ... oh god, my brain xD

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#47 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:35 AM

Wait ... Karin is an uzumaki ... so Sarada is the embodiement of the Connection between Uchia and Uzumaki ... that makes Bolt and Sarada far fetched relatives ... what would make their possible future relationship ... somewhat incest ... oh god, my brain xD

I wonder what the SS and NH fans who wanted BS to happen so that any trace of NS could be erased would say now ??

#48 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:37 AM

i knew sasukarin would be canon ever since karin was revealed as a uzumaki cuz if an uchia and uzumaki were married then it would end the feud between the clans plus i felt sasukarin had more development despite him stabbing her to kill danzo 

#49 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:40 AM

Can anyone imagine Sarada's reaction if she learns that Sasuke actually stabbed her real mother and left her for dead and if it wasn't for Sakura, Karin wouldn't be alive  :chuckle:  :chuckle:

Just sayin..... :roll:  :roll:

Edited by Shashank95, 11 June 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#50 Mistraal

Mistraal

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:41 AM

Salad just might be some Orichamaru lab baby that Karin used her egg for because she's a damn psycho.

I seriously can't believe that Kishimoto is pulling some Maury kitten. This is real. This is canon. It will never go away.

Naruto has literally been reduced to this:

Edited by Mistraal, 11 June 2015 - 08:53 AM.

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#51 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:41 AM

Uhm well.

There is still a Chance Sarada was made in the lab by mixing Karin cells with Sasuke cells. I would not celebreate yet.

(But that would make no sense either: If Karin would want Sasukes child, why give it away?)

Another thing is Suigetsus Quote "I thought this is from Karins birth BUT-"

There is still a Chance that the thing wich Suigetsu made the test is not Karin's umbilical cord.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#52 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:46 AM

Salad just might be some Orichamaru lab baby that Karin used her egg for because she's a damn psycho.

She's a psycho....?? Then what would you say about Sakura if sarada is actually karin's daughter. hold off on the name calling there.

If she is an experiment, how come no one suspects a thing..??

Edited by Shashank95, 11 June 2015 - 08:46 AM.

#53 Mistraal

Mistraal

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:50 AM

She's a psycho....?? Then what would you say about Sakura if sarada is actually karin's daughter. hold off on the name calling there.

If she is an experiment, how come no one suspects a thing..??

Dude Karin is a psycho.

You don't go and have a man's baby after he gutted you like a fish. Sorry.

Hopeflly Salad is a genetic test. Otherwise this manga has literally gone full Jerry Springer.

Edited by Mistraal, 11 June 2015 - 08:51 AM.

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#54 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:55 AM

Expect Ino and TenTen, every woman in this manga is a Psycho xD

Hinata is a Stalker who cares mor about her crushs Hand than her dead Cousin right in front of her.

Sakura married a traitor and a murderer, who tried to kill her at least twice.

And Karin ... yeah, you already named it.

- Amy Cassidy

#55 Havikinazuma

Havikinazuma

SSJ Sage of the Six Paths

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    Manga and Anime:Naruto, DBZ, One Piece
    Video games
    Drawing
    Exercise

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:58 AM

Dude Karin is a psycho.

You don't go and have a man's baby after he gutted you like a fish. Sorry.

Hopeflly Salad is a genetic test. Otherwise this manga has literally gone full Jerry Springer.

What if she was Sakura's kid then? Sakura would be Psycho? Plus I think he apologized to her.

tumblr_nmnk511cJk1r72ht7o3_500.gif

Me on Youtube:

Kdogcentral5ables: Ha. Your an idiot. Naruto is better than goku... No kitten. I would like to see goku power up an entire ARMY!

TakeshiInazuma:The way Goku gave Ki to Frieza, He's able to passed out enough power for a whole galaxy, and still have enough to power down to 1% and solo Narutoverse.

#56 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:03 AM

This, this is brilliant! SOAP OPERA

#57 Mistraal

Mistraal

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:04 AM

What if she was Sakura's kid then? Sakura would be Psycho? Plus I think he apologized to her.

The answer is yes.

However, Sakura was destroyed so Hinata could shine. Karin was at least written as a psycho and remained that way the entire manga.

I really don't see how Sakura is redeemable or fixable at this point. Kishimoto insists on beating what little remains of her character to a bloody pulp.

I'm not mad at her , I'm no mad at Hinata, I'm  not mad at Karin. I'm mad at this kittenbag author.

But don't worry guys. Maybe Sakura will finally call Maury right.

ubTNUNd.png

Edited by Mistraal, 11 June 2015 - 09:15 AM.

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#58 pizza_blade

pizza_blade

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:24 AM

Many are in great denial/furor over this, lol.

FkxmF8.jpg

#59 Mistraal

Mistraal

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:30 AM

Many are in great denial/furor over this, lol.

FkxmF8.jpg

Ya know....

I'm not even mad. They're totally right.

The only way Sakura has a single saving grace is if Naruto pity leaves Hinata.

Hell, being Naruto's SECOND WIFE is a step up from where she is right now.

RIP Sakura.

You didn't deserve this.

Edited by Mistraal, 11 June 2015 - 09:32 AM.

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#60 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:40 AM

i hope karin is ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic