Close

Midnight Meeting

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kusabi_*

Guest_Kusabi_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 January 2005 - 07:18 AM

Hiyo! I'm new here... I'd like to post a Naruto/Sakura one-shot fanfic that I wrote. XD; It's the only one that I've written, but I like it. You can see it on FF.net here. ^^

Author note: This fanfiction is VERY sappy. I admit, I write sappy fanfiction. And I?m proud of it. P So if you don?t like sappy stuff, don?t read, don?t comment.

Midnight Meeting
by Anya Aldaine
2004/12/20

Thump-thump. Thump-thump. Thump-thump. Sakura held her chest. Was this note for real?
Meet me at the playground outside the school at midnight tonight. ?Sasuke
She held the note. She wasn?t really sure if the note actually came from Sasuke himself, because it sounded so unlike him? but she decided she would go anyway. She no longer saw Sasuke as anything more than a friend, so she hoped this wasn?t what it seemed to be about.

?Where is she?? Naruto asked aloud to himself. Midnight was fast approaching, and he was sure Sakura had gotten the note. Sure, he said it was from Sasuke, but it was the only way he thought he could do to get her to come. There?s no way she?d come if it said it was from me, he thought.
?Sasuke?? Sakura asked as she came from around the corner. She gasped when she saw Naruto sitting on the swing instead. She felt her face get hot. ?Naruto? Why are you here? I got a note from Sasuke asking me to---?
?I wrote the note.? He looked straight at her, and her eyes shot up to meet his gaze as soon as she heard him say this.
?But?? she muttered in disbelief. ?Why didn?t you just say it was from you??
Sighing, he replied, ?I didn?t think you?d come if I said it was from me.? He looked over to the side. ?I know how much you like Sasuke, so I thought---?
Sakura began to laugh. ?That was along time ago, Naruto. I don?t regard him as anything more than a fiend.?
Mind racing, Naruto began to sweat a little bit. He couldn?t believe what he was hearing. She didn?t say that she liked him, but still, he felt as though he might still have a chance. ?Sakura???
?Yes?? She tilted her head.
?Is there anybody you like now??
?I dunno?? she walked up to him, and gave him a kiss on the lips. ?You tell me.?
?Sa? Sakura?? Naruto was overjoyed. After years of showing his feelings for Sakura, he finally got something in return. In his mind, he had just won a fight that lasted for many years. He pressed his mouth up against hers, to give her a kiss from him. He wasn?t quite sure how long it really lasted, because to him, it felt like an eternity.
When their lips finally parted, both of them smiled at each other. Their hands clamped together, as they left the park, each to go to their own homes.

Fin.

#2 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:04 AM

Ah, yes, I remember this story. happy.gif I even reviewed it if I am not mistaken.

It was indeed short, but I did like it! I would like to see more stories from you.

Welcome to the H+E forums, Kusabi! I hope you enjoy your stay. biggrin.gif It's great to see another writer join.

Heheh, it seems like at least half our members are FF.net writers.

#3 Wrathchylde

Wrathchylde

Old Fart.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Interests:stuff...

Posted 06 January 2005 - 10:52 PM

*smiles* Quite the cute little story. I agree with ever word smiter said. Except for the reviewing part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users