Close
Photo

What Would You Do If You Were In the Naruto Universe?

Naruto Self Insert

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:35 PM

Now... I'm not going to beat around the bush. I would be scared. Like, really, REALLY scared.

If I were to one day just drop into Konoha, first things first.

I'd RUN to the Hokage's office and tell Hiruzen EVERYTHING. OBITO, MADARA, OROCHIMARU, AKATSUKI, E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G.

Ahem...

Anyways, I'd try to stay close to the main characters, maybe their plot armor would rub off on me... I'd train and train, even though I'm really lazy. So with that in mind, I'd go to Shikamaru for advice. Or Rock Lee, so I could train really hard in taijutsu.

Yeah, yeah, I'd go to Kakashi for Ninjutsu, Kurenai for genjutsu, and Gai for taijutsu (I don't think I can handle it but I could try...)

I wonder what Kekkei Gekkei I'd get, if I got any at all.

Ooooh, but most importantly, I'd try and get Naruto and Sakura together, hehehehe~

What about you guys?

#2 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:40 PM

Do chakra exercises until I can make a lot of Kage Bunshin. Then get Naruto to teach me Kage Bunshin. Everything else would be taken care of as a result.

Tell Sakura about the bench scene.

That's it, really.

Edited by DrK, 19 November 2017 - 09:41 PM.

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:47 PM

I'd live in the earth village, or at least stay the hell away from Konoha.

Then I'd work in healthcare, cus it's kinda what I usually do, and if I could learn healing powers I totally would. I'd also be a part time wanderer, because I'm also that.

If I run into Sakura I'd tell her about the benchscene. And convince her and Naruto to open up to eachother.

I'd be side-eying kitten ninjas but also stay away from their issues..they should fix their own system.

ナルサク

#4 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:28 PM

I guess it depends on WHEN I drop in and where. If its when team 7 are just starting out, the first thing I do is find Hiruzen/Kakashi/Jiraiya and tell them literally everything. Although telling Hiruzen might be a bad thing since he KNEW about Uchiha massacre and why it happened and swept it under the rug. He might more or less do the same thing again. 

Going to Kakashi and Jiraiya is probably the safer bet tbh. I think If Kakashi knew what Sasuke would eventually become he might change his tactics with him. He would have treated Naruto and Sakura less like Extras and more like Stars. And getting hold Of Jiraiya would get him into Naruto's life sooner and hopefully longer.

After that, I offer real world wisdom To Sakura about men that apparently LITERALLY NO ONE HAS EVER TOLD HER. FFS. "Yea you know...sometimes when a guy says he doesn't like you...he just doesn't like you. He's not playing hard to get, he's just not interested, and why would you even want to be with a guy who ignores you or talks down to you?" 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#5 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:54 PM

Oh, I was thinking I'd drop in Shippuden time. But if it was during Naruto's childhood I'd go to Hiruzen's office and blackmail him to adopt Naruto or make a deal with him so I could take him out of the village or something something..

And contact Minato's family if he had any? It's so unrealistic not a single aunt lmao.

ナルサク

#6 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:07 PM

Live in a van down by the river.

#7 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 11:13 PM

Oh, I was thinking I'd drop in Shippuden time. But if it was during Naruto's childhood I'd go to Hiruzen's office and blackmail him to adopt Naruto or make a deal with him so I could take him out of the village or something something..

And contact Minato's family if he had any? It's so unrealistic not a single aunt lmao.

The entire situation of Naruto's childhood makes literally 0 sense. He had god parents. He had people who were close to his parents and not a single person stepped up to the plate and did the right thing. 

#8 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:18 AM

The entire situation of Naruto's childhood makes literally 0 sense. He had god parents. He had people who were close to his parents and not a single person stepped up to the plate and did the right thing. 

I think Kakashi really didn't know, as little sense as that makes. If he knew, then his objection to Jiraiya teaching Naruto Rasengan is just too ridiculous. How can he object to him learning his birthright? Along with all his other crappy neglect of Naruto. So I have to assume he didn't.

And Jiraiya and Tsunade were just self-centered and only cared about their own problems. I'm not sure who else was supposed to know.

#9 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:40 AM

I think Kakashi really didn't know, as little sense as that makes. If he knew, then his objection to Jiraiya teaching Naruto Rasengan is just too ridiculous. How can he object to him learning his birthright? Along with all his other crappy neglect of Naruto. So I have to assume he didn't.

And Jiraiya and Tsunade were just self-centered and only cared about their own problems. I'm not sure who else was supposed to know.

Anyone who knew the surname of the only Uzumaki in the village. Or a grandma, distant cousin, anyone.

I think Kakashi knew as well, because there wasn't ever a moment where he found out. So I just assume he knew.

Sorry for going offtopic I'll close my mouth about this now :|

Edited by sushi., 20 November 2017 - 12:40 AM.

ナルサク

#10 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:48 AM

I don't know how anyone who knew Minato/Kushina personally or even in passing could not know. Between looks, and personality Kakashi would have to be a complete idiot not to know. But Jiraiya has like 0 excuse in this imo...Its the one fault i can find in him :zaru: 

I Think there was just some unspoken political/personal arrangement that they were just going to let Naruto be raised like a "normal orphan." for whatever reason. its the only thing that makes sense without making them seem completely heartless and its still a bad excuse for the adults in his life to do basically nothing right by him . 

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 02:36 AM

Kakashi knew about Naruto. He talked about it to Rin's grave which is how Obito learned about it.

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:18 AM

Kill Sasuke and Hinata. Then pair Naruto and Sakura the end.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:10 AM

First off, living in the Naruto universe, befriend with Naruto will be a FIRST! Basically in the academy years, so we can have a legitimate friendship/bro-ship (unlike with Sasuke). Befriend Sakura so if Naruto have love trouble with her, I'll be the one to come to with some hopefully good advice! Also I want to snoop early on so Naruto can learn about his heritage early, find family members/relatives/anything so he can have a better life. (also make sure be a capable ninja when Kurama comes along).

I want to learn fire jutsus but expand them to the point that I can control it throughout my body. If its not my affinity, that's fine, as long as my techniques aren't boring enough. Also, have good taijutsu so I can keep up with the gang. As a regular ninja, maybe towards a jounin rank and stop right there. I believe I will be the type of person who likes helping others when I have the time and be a peace maker without any conflict but avoid the BS initially but possibly be involved (rather tell Naruto, worry about yourself for once, and stop chasing Sasuke! You'll still be Hokage in the end!)

Now if I get into a fight with Sasuke, I will do my best to take. Him. DOWN. Hell, I will have an arsenal of jutsus prepared if Naruto, Sakura or any Team 7/allies are harmed by him.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#14 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:54 AM

Kakashi: "I don't think you should have taught Naruto the rasengan."

Jiraiya: "???"

Kakashi: "What?"

Jiraiya: "This coming from the guy who taught an Uchiha a severly deadly peircing move meant to kill instantly knowing that this kid was messed up and wanted revenge. Say, why don't we go ask Obito and Rin if it is a good idea-OOOOOOHHHHHH I'm sorry, too soon?"

Kakashi: "......"

Jiraiya: "......"

Kakashi: "I hope you get stabbed to death."

I don't know what I would do. Probably try to solve most of the problems in Konoha, but then again what's the point? Probably learn all the wind techniques and then teach Naruto showing him how to use more than just one technique. I would also keep pushing NS together and dress as Sasuke and cause havok. Just make it so he kittens everything up, probably tongue Ino and proclaim my love for her making sure Sakura is watching. Tell Sasuke away and out of the village and show him better things...probably save Karin and push thems together and keep Naruto the hell away from him./

Edited by James S Cassidy, 20 November 2017 - 05:04 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#15 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 04:57 AM

Go straight to Ichiraku and see how good it is for myself

#16 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 20 November 2017 - 05:58 AM

Befriend Naruto and Sakura <3 (possibly Sasuke if he wants to be, which I doubt. I also have no interest in forcing a friendship either). Eat ramen. Uhhhh learn jutsus. Andddddd that's it I guess. 

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#17 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:28 AM

Become utterly broken and OP by abusing ninjutsu/genjutsu mechanics that NOBODY else in the series seems to have given any thought to due to a lack of imagination. Give me the shadowclone and transformation jutsus and give me decent chakra reserves and I will have no problem becoming hokage. :lol:

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 20 November 2017 - 06:32 AM.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 11:07 AM

Assassinate Sasuke. :mellow: I'm serious

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#19 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

Assassinating him is the last resort for me...because I wouldn't be doing it :zaru: I'm not even gonna joke, my ass isn't fighting a damn thing. I'll make my living off being a "fortune teller" I've got experience with Tarot cards, and my predictions have some good chances of coming true if they're vague enough

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 20 November 2017 - 01:13 PM.

#20 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

The first thing I will do is to have relationships with the community there and to educate myself about their science and books about ninja techniques and their discoveries.

Perhaps I will do other natural things, for example: carrying out difficult missions, making historic achievements, I must sacrificing blood and life for protecting the villagers, secretly encouraging Naruto and Sakura to stay together.

Finally I will try to be the only mythical hero there.

Edited by thelordofspace72, 30 November 2017 - 07:43 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, Self Insert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users