Close
Photo

When did you first start likeing Narusaku

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
85 replies to this topic

Poll: When did you belive? (141 member(s) have cast votes)

Did you belive in Narusaku before Evidence or after

1. Before the Evidence (47 votes [24.48%])

Percentage of vote: 24.48%

2. After the Evidencer (32 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

3. I've liked them since the Chapter 1 (41 votes [21.35%])

Percentage of vote: 21.35%

4. There has always been evidence since the begining (58 votes [30.21%])

Percentage of vote: 30.21%

5. I just dislke the other pairings (14 votes [7.29%])

Percentage of vote: 7.29%

Vote

#21 MissySmithy

MissySmithy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:06 PM

I must admit that at the beginning I was rooting for the NaruHina and SasuSaku. But after a while I realized that I saw no chemistry in either pairing and I gave them up biggrin.gif.

It wasn't until Naruto came back after the Tsunade arc that I realized how much he loves her, even sacrificing his own happiness for her sake. That's when I thought "Hey, he deserves some happiness too!". And then I got hooked in it!

#22 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (MissySmithy @ Jan 9 2010, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I must admit that at the beginning I was rooting for the NaruHina and SasuSaku. But after a while I realized that I saw no chemistry in either pairing and I gave them up biggrin.gif.

It wasn't until Naruto came back after the Tsunade arc that I realized how much he loves her, even sacrificing his own happiness for her sake. That's when I thought "Hey, he deserves some happiness too!". And then I got hooked in it!

Yeah...it was clear after part 2 than in part 1.

Not to mention...they grew up...i gotta admit, Naruto was damn ugly in part 1...ugly jacket...and an ugly face...always getting into embarrassing moments...and in the start of part 2...it was clear that he had changed...into a pervert...and they say the pupil always surpasses the teacher...so its clear that Naruto will become an even bigger pervert than Jiraiya...

Then again...lately he hardly shows such perversion...must be with the climaxing moments.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#23 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:01 AM

QUOTE (midoristic @ Dec 10 2009, 12:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haha, I've liked them and saw their potential since they were introduced in chapter 1 or so! When they started arguing it was like: 'oooh.. chemistry!'

Exactly! As soon as Sakura did that I was like- yep there's the final couple right there- they'll end up together for sure. Fiesty, warm hearted, intelligent girl with a non Alpha type boy. I love this equitable passionate pairing over any other type pairing in fiction. I immediately gravitate toward stories with that type pairing. Fortunately it's more popular in manga and anime than in about any other fiction- both shoujo and shonen. So I had a lot of enjoyable experiences with anime and manga. It's so popular because it is a passionate type pairing- lots of plot drama for the writer. In shonen it's also type pairing where the growing relationship is most likely to become one of the driving forces of the plotline.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#24 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:12 AM

I just knew from the beginning when Naruto introduce Sakura as the very cute girl he likes very much I knew she was going to be the one for him. And I love how inner Sakura liked Naruto's eraser joke on Kakashi. I also like that they already had chemistry since the beginning and it makes it exciting that Naruto has to work hard and go through a lot to win the heart of the girl he has love very much. Also how Sakura grows closer to him and how he becomes someone very precious to her and slowly their friendship bloom into something stronger than friendship. smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#25 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 11 January 2010 - 03:42 AM

I knew from the day they were introduced that they would get together. tongue.gif

#26 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:50 AM

Since the beginning. She hates him and likes sasuke. And starts accepting him little by little. There always been hints, reminds me of Ranma 1/2.

#27 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:23 AM

I started liking NaruSaku around the Forest of Death part of the Chunin Exam arc. I'm not sure exactly why, but I know before that point I didn't have an opinion about NaruSaku, and after it I was a fan. It just kept adding on after that. At the very beginning of the series, I believe I leaned more toward SasuSaku. mellow.gif
Three things I can't help but agree with --Click here to view--
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.”

#28 fireandice

fireandice

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:19 AM

When I started reading Part 2 (:

At first I was a pretty much NaruHina/SasuSaku fan. I wasn't an AVID fan, but I did like those pairings. Then after a while I began to feel the dynamics of NaruHina were rather flat happy.gif Like lots of fanfics I saw had Naruto suddenly liking Hinata with no effort on her part...seemed kinda unrealistic.

Then I read part 2 biggrin.gif I liked how Naruto and Sakura's interactions changed, and Sakura was more caring of Naruto. Sakura's "stop! I'll save Sasuke for you, Naruto!" when he went four tails more or less sealed the deal for me. I liked Sakura's fiery personality, I think her dynamics with Naruto is more interesting.

#29 KyomaSakura1158

KyomaSakura1158

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 06:48 AM

I've liked NaruSaku ever since I started watching the show! Of course, at the time I had no idea what couple there were, or even what NaruSaku was! I just knew that I loved how Naruto seemed to care for Sakura. biggrin.gif
I kind of started watching Naruto when he was trying to defeat Gaara and was all like "I'll protect Sakura-chan!". So I guess that's another reason, huh.gif but after that part I watched it from the beginning and still loved the couple! I can't really see any other couple happening but NaruSaku! th_glomp.gif

#30 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:05 PM

I've always liked them because I felt that Naruto was the person Sakura can be around and actually be herself and not act like a fangirl; so I started to like them from the begining and (THANK GOD) after Sasuke left and then went to find him in Orochimaru's hideout I was really touched when Sakura said she wasn't afraid to die for the ones she loved, and the one at the time in trouble was Naruto then he said "No, Sakura-chan, you can't die!" well there was more too it but I was like "WOW" and I am now literally obsessed with the manga and sometimes the anime. ;P Well not just cause NaruSaku of course, I love the action!

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 15 February 2010 - 10:14 PM.

#31 Dazzle

Dazzle

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:48 PM

I've supported NaruSaku as my OTP for over four years now.
I have wanted them to be a pair since the very beginning.
I've found evidence since the start.
> w >

#32 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:54 PM

Due to this poll being so flexible and me being a jerk, I voted for all, since that's technically the truth: I've liked it before the evidence, after the evidence, since chapter one, and also I dislike the other pairings with a passion.

#33 kiko14

kiko14

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:I love reading Narusaku Doujinshi!!!!<br />eating ramen<br />watching narusaku AMV's<br />reading manga

Posted 16 February 2010 - 02:23 AM

Im new here! hi to all. XD
tongue.gif
i love narusaku so much...
evidence are already in the 1st part.
dry.gif i think biggrin.gif

"Cause the spaces between my fingers are right where yours fit perfectly."

#34 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 04:37 AM

Well, I'm practically the only one that didn't believe and like NaruSaku since the beginning bacause i never really thought at the 'romance aspect' at that time. I founded it very touching Naruto devotion toward Sakura and how selfless he was in regard of her own feeling.

It was when I've started watching Shippuden (I that time, i didn't know that we could read the scan of the chapter on internet), that I've seen the possibility. the scene that make me open my eyes is the 'oh so not forgettable' "Sakura, I can tell by looking at you...in reality
you..."

After that, I did re watch part 1 and Shippuden to see hint that I've could miss. When I realize I much hint that could lead toward a romantic relationship, how well those two seem comfortable with each other's presence that when I've really start to like NaruSaku.

#35 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:48 PM

I think the hints towards NaruSaku pairing was their from the beginning, When Naruto henged himself as Sasuke to talk to her, and the way she acted towards Naruto's attention, one of my first thoughts was that her reaction were way over the top, like she was trying extra hard to prove she didn't like his advances, So thought maybe part of her did like Naruto but because she wanted to fit in she denied it and went overboard.

I think I started really rooting for the pairing was during the Chunin Exams, we saw two completely different Sakura's during that exam, one we saw when Sasuke was around and the other when she was with Naruto without Sasuke around, she was much more free and likeable, like in the forest and the way they almost opened their scroll...(Oh wait just realised when Karin met Sasuke during the exam, had to be then) or the way she was cheering him on during his battle with Kiba, This was the real Sakura and she can only be herself around Naruto.

But I don't think I can really give an honest answer, considering I watched Naruto, and the first 30 odd Shippuden Episodes over a long weekend ad was pretty much sleep deprived after the marathon, but one thing was certain, I liked NaruSaku pairing over all others, NaruHina didn't even register to me, ofcourse then I went online and found a large section of fans hated Sakura for some reason, Really liked Sasuke and loved NaruHina's pairing, I started to wonder if I had watched the same anime as these people, because I couldn't understand either of the three. So like Kamina-Yoshi i'll vote for all of the above.

iAnby7W.gif

#36 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 26 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

I will have to say that in the beginning I wasn't rooting for any pairing. I think I started liking it in his fight against Gaara but I still wasn't into the pairing. When Naruto made the POAL to Sakura it made me realize how NS is the most possible pairing that could happen and well Sakura reminds me of a girl I like biggrin.gif.

----------------
Now playing: The Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
via FoxyTunes
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#37 Klos

Klos

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:55 AM

I think I emphatized with them since the very first time I saw them together cause I have always loved couples where the girl hits the boy, the boys does perverted things, girl smashes the boy again and so on and so forth... until the girl then realizes that the boy´s heart is way different from what she thought... and then a little blabla, I save your life situation, I cheer u up chapter, we kiss scene.... and u know (I got carried away a little here happy.gif). So far u cant deny that is the way where all this is pointing too... of course it would be faster (which I would love) if Sasuke was dead/gone/lost (nuts doesnt apply cause he is indeed nuts and here we have him).

Regards to you all, and nice too meet you I just joined u yesterday. wink.gif
NARU+SAKU Supp!!!

+++++ +++++
++++++++ ++++++++
+++++++++++++++++
+++++++++++++++
++++++++++++
+++++++++
++++++
+++
+

You have never touched me, but I felt you.
You have never said I love you, but I already knew it.
You have been there for me and I didn't ask for it.
The time will come when no hesitation will present
and the feelings will express themselves...

#38 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 February 2010 - 02:59 AM

I started liking NaruSaku two years ago. I don't know how or why... I just got so sick of NaruHina and SasuSaku, so I turned to NaruSaku, and made the right choice. happy.gif

#39 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:07 AM

I've liked it since the audience was let known of Naruto's crush for Sakura. I was pretty young then, probably eleven or something, and the thought of SasuSaku/NaruHina fans never even crossed my mind. Then...I discovered the SS/NH fandom.

I was appalled. arg.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#40 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 02:35 PM

Well I been a Naruto fan for over a year now. And the first was the Crestant Moon movie. And I saw moments in there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users