363 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:14 AM

Tobirama taking an explosive tag out of Konan's book. lol Rasen Senkou Chourinbu Kousanshiki? lol another  version of a  rasengan? 

I'm laughing the fact the name is like so damn long. I hope Kushina smacks him for creating wtf names. Like father, like son. Naruto does like "cool" things.

#22 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:16 AM

I just have one question...

Why does Sasuke want to kill Naruto? I DONT GET IT! did Itachi's words even get to him ughh

I don't think he wants to kill Naruto(well maybe) but the Kyuubi yes, because he thinks the tailed beast cause too much pain and wants to eliminate them.

Edited by Kster95, 17 July 2013 - 07:19 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:28 AM

EPIC!!!!! The fight was intense, Hashirama and Madara get their rematch and even more hints Sasuke is not for sure good!!!!! Thank you Kishi!!!

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:31 AM

I would love to Sakura to save their asses, but i can't believe Kishi will make it happen.

Sakura is probably still watching from afar and it pisses me off...

I know it's a very high level fight and that she maybe wouldn't be able to match... even the kages can't match....

But to me everything was set for Sakura to fight alongside with Naruto and Sasuke, and Kishi is taking another way for know.

So, really, i wonder who will save Naruto and Sasuke... I think Minato will not make it in time.

Maybe Kakashi ?

Anyway, this chapter is very surprising, i didn't expect that to happen at all.

It will be very difficult to wait for next week, with Naruto in danger. I don't really care about Sasuke.

By the way, about Sasuke, i was wrong about him. I thought he doesn't want to harm Naruto. I was wrong. I thought he would fight with Naruto over different opinions regarding kage's work, but he will fight Naruto over what he is... a jinchuuriki... to erase him and Kurama...

Edited by Otaru, 17 July 2013 - 07:38 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#25 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:36 AM

I don't think he wants to kill Naruto(well maybe) but the Kyuubi yes, because he thinks the tailed beast cause too much pain and wants to eliminate them.

Sorry but it is obvious as hell he wants to kill Naruto. He see's Naruto in his head and does not even think of the biju. Then, rips naruto's side in half. He is erasing the past as he mentioned, not the bijuu's. therefore, he wants to kill naruto. That's my opinion on it though.

#26 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:10 AM

Omh..sasuke your awesome!!  :cry:

Omg naruto and sasuke please survive in one piece!!! :cry:

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#27 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:25 AM

I think juubito is too powerful for Sakura to make a entrance, I got the feeling the others kages plus Orochimaru will come.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#28 MoonStar

MoonStar

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:29 AM

Sasuke just can't make up his mind. Also, I love the NaruSaku image on the Mangastream release.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
A perfect poem
For the perfect two

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:36 AM

Off topic: onepiece and bleach get a break.

OT: I still stick with my scenario that sakura will be the last ninja who defend incapacitated naruto after juubito über pawning alliance, edo hokage, five kage, and sasuke inc.

#30 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:42 AM

Oh I get it.

I was right

My thoughts exactly!

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#31 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:46 AM

I just have one question...

Why does Sasuke want to kill Naruto? I DONT GET IT! did Itachi's words even get to him ughh

it has nothing to do with itachis words. Itachi only wanted to protect sasuke and wanted sasuke to protect the village, which is what sasuke did.

#32 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

As someone said on Tumblr, the end of this chapter seems to be the perfect opening for Orochimaru and the Kages to arrive and save the day.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#33 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 08:56 AM

Great chapter....

Even Minato can't resist using Kun for Sasuke :hehehe:

Sasuke to backstab Naruto and Sakura to fight Sasuke just like RTN?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#34 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:01 AM

As someone said on Tumblr, the end of this chapter seems to be the perfect opening for Orochimaru and the Kages to arrive and save the day.

This.

It's also possible it will be Kakashi.

He's the nearest because he's still INSIDE of Obito.

#35 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:02 AM

I read the chapter about an hour ago, and I gotta say it was pretty good, but for kitten's sake, will someone shove a kunai or rasengan up Sasuke's ass? The dude is like the weather... one minute he's friendly and the next he's psycho. Why does he want to kill Naruto? Does he just want to get rid of Kurama so there's no more bijuu? I know this isn't going to sit well with a certain pink haired kunoichi. ;)

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#36 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:23 AM

This.

It's also possible it will be Kakashi.

He's the nearest because he's still INSIDE of Obito.

Obito and Kakashi's sharigan are connected to that dimension, the dimension isn't inside Obtio. Yeah if he mustered up enough chakra he could do it. 

Edited by Kster95, 17 July 2013 - 09:25 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#37 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:28 AM

You're right my bad ^^

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:29 AM

Well, my review is up. It's in the channel.

I admit, I thought Sasuke did change a little but that slashed picture destroyed it. It's funny but I think Kishi is slowly showing the current status of Sasuke, so we can understand his true face. So far, we got him erasing the past completely, which means no bijuus, no old ninja system, and no Naruto. Interesting. I wish I said this in the review.

Off topic: onepiece and bleach get a break.

One more off-topic: For Bleach fans, well the finale is here and there will be a month break. When I say finale, I do mean it's all ending. So yeah, time to reflect the memories.

#39 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:31 AM

Great chapter....

Even Minato can't resist using Kun for Sasuke :hehehe:

Sasuke to backstab Naruto and Sakura to fight Sasuke just like RTN?

Bolded OMG Mina/Sasu is canon! :omfg:

Last comment yep Kishi is heading the road where Sasuke will try to attack Naruto and that's when Sakura will interfere and punch him (that will be the final blow that will destroy SS for good). 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#40 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:35 AM

naah, it will be always Minato the one who will save them. just to give the occasion of lauching his technique with endless name lol..

And I agree with you... Sasuke saved Naruto because the one who will kill him won't be Obito but himself... All this is going around with Sai's question (I don't trust him... What do you think about him?) and Sakura's fake smile...

Sasuke will betray Naruto at the end.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users