• This topic is locked This topic is locked
230 replies to this topic

#1 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:01 PM

Naruto 482

Everybody panic!

#2 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:06 PM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/482/01/
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#3 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:16 PM

Not panicking just yet...but s**t, it was real.

The only logical explanation I can think of at this point is that it is just a farce to get close to Sasuke so she can kill him in his sleep. As far as we know, her confession itself was real, Sakura did regret the fact that she caused Naruto "pain", and so far Sai's analysis of Sakura and Naruto seems to be dead on, so I'm pretty sure that he's right about Sakura plotting to kill Sasuke. Plus, Sasuke is in league with Akatsuki, and at the beginning of Part 2, she vowed to protect Naruto from Akatsuki (or something to that degree). While plenty of others here would disagree with me, Kishi wouldn't just throw that away without reason.

I guess we'll see in...god knows how long....(imagines a whole year of NaruSaku fans tearing their hair, jumping off bridges, crying in their sleep...)

#4 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

Wow, so the spoiler was true th_confused0089.gif th_cussing.gif th_cussing.gif th_cussing.gif

Well, I doubt Sasuke will allow her to join. But maybe, Sakura will be like...

Sakura: "I will follow you. I will leave konoha. I kill you along with myself" dry.gif

But I am a bit surprise. First she confesses to Naruto and now this. But still, my faith in Sakura will not fall.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

#5 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:24 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Feb 10 2010, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
imagines a whole year of NaruSaku fans tearing their hair, jumping off bridges, crying in their sleep...

Beautiful! whatthekitten.gif

Now seriously what's all the fuss about? It looks like a logical plan on her part to me.

Edited by Shadow-kun, 10 February 2010 - 07:27 PM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#6 keelgun

keelgun

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:FANFICTION!!! haha<br />Lots o' Anime<br />Video Games, especially Kingdom Hearts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:26 PM

I...don't know what to say. I didn't see the spoiler so I wasn't expecting this at all.

I really hope that Sakura is trying to trick him into trusting her. That was my initial thought when she yelled Sasuke-kun!. But then, I did lose a lot of faith at the end. I mean, did she really not know that he changed? The text on the last page says Sakura's determination wavers. I thought we were all under the impression that she knew he had changed.

And Karin is still alive?! For a world of ninjas there are a miraculously low number of deaths...

My only hope is Naruto finally coming to beat some sense into Sakura and hopefully at some point kill Sasuke.
A family that raids together stays together.

#7 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ Feb 10 2010, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Beautiful! whatthekitten.gif

I'm guessing you're on one of the other teams? rolleyes.gif

#8 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

WHAT?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!
"I will follow you. I'll leave Konoha!" ?????????
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ONNNN?!?!??!?!?!

#9 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:30 PM

You can't recognize sarcasm? If I was on one of the other teams I wouldn't be frequenting this site.

Edited by Shadow-kun, 10 February 2010 - 07:31 PM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#10 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:33 PM

I don't think anyone here is really worried about the NS pairing itself. Atleast, i'm not. I'm worried about the manga direction in general.

anyway, reading now

#11 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:36 PM

nothing new really or surprising.

ive been predicting a sasuke Sakura confrontation along these lines for awhile now hell ever since Sasuke left and naruto returned I knew shed have to face him like this.

deception is a shinobis life and Sakura learned her lessons well.

shes told the man she loves that she loves him and now shes ready to make the sacrafice needed to kill her enemy and protect her most precious person.

Narutos on the way and this is going to be an epic confrontation.

Karin lives YAY!!

and to those naysaying her as a bad ninja or one that sucks DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT FREAKING BEAR???? its big as a house.

No wonder she fell for him. he saved her life and that means SasuKarin just got a boost. they did know each other prior to Sasukes defection and that means he very well may have spoken to her prior to the prelims and finals.

it also gives credence to the notion of him havng chosen her when he arrived at orochimarus. if he knew her and knew her abiltiies which he may have seen grow over the years in sound.

So in closing so far so good. things seem to be right on track.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#12 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ Feb 10 2010, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't recognize sarcasm? If I was on one of the other teams I wouldn't be frequenting this site.

Relax, I was just teasing you. tongue.gif

#13 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Feb 10 2010, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm guessing you're on one of the other teams? rolleyes.gif

Or you're being sarcastic tongue.gif

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Feb 10 2010, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
nothing new really or surprising.

and to those naysaying her as a bad ninja or one that sucks DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT FREAKING BEAR???? its big as a house.

No wonder she fell for him. he saved her life and that means SasuKarin just got a boost. they did know each other prior to Sasukes defection and that means he very well may have spoken to her prior to the prelims and finals.

it also gives credence to the notion of him havng chosen her when he arrived at orochimarus. if he knew her and knew her abiltiies which he may have seen grow over the years in sound.

I still think that Karin seem like a weak girl. I mean, COME ON, ' I just wanted to see that face once more', she want to see the face of the guy that did that to her headdesk.gif

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Feb 10 2010, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHAT?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!
"I will follow you. I'll leave Konoha!" ?????????
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ONNNN?!?!??!?!?!

Calm down Cupcake-chan...remember, Sakura, not an evil girl, she probably have a good plan to kick Sasuke in the right place later tongue.gif

Have you see Kiba and Akamaru's drog face laugh.gif

For my part, I just hope that Naruto will not react like a weeping boy when he ear the news about Sakura ( I want to see the Naruto that face Pein alone again DATTEBAYO!!!!)

Edited by silverserenity, 11 February 2010 - 03:12 AM.

#14 Faexylona

Faexylona

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:I like to read, write, and learn.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:43 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Feb 10 2010, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not panicking just yet...but s**t, it was real.

The only logical explanation I can think of at this point is that it is just a farce to get close to Sasuke so she can kill him in his sleep. As far as we know, her confession itself was real, Sakura did regret the fact that she caused Naruto "pain", and so far Sai's analysis of Sakura and Naruto seems to be dead on, so I'm pretty sure that he's right about Sakura plotting to kill Sasuke. Plus, Sasuke is in league with Akatsuki, and at the beginning of Part 2, she vowed to protect Naruto from Akatsuki (or something to that degree). While plenty of others here would disagree with me, Kishi wouldn't just throw that away without reason.

I guess we'll see in...god knows how long....(imagines a whole year of NaruSaku fans tearing their hair, jumping off bridges, crying in their sleep...)

I agree with you 95% I just doubt that Sasuke will allow Sakura to join him. If he did not let her join him in part 1, why would he let her join her now. One could argue that Sasuke cared for his teammate and did not wanted her to follow a dark parth. But now he is all dark and twisted, so he will allow her to join for her skills as a medical ninja and her rumored power. But Sasuke, must also know that Sakura is too loyal to her village and Naruto. Besides, he hates Konoha. I don't think he would allow someone who is a constant reminder of his old village to be near him.

On another note, Sasuke actually smiled at Karin a_shifty.gif
Maybe he was smiling at how weak she was fu.png
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you are going to get."
- Forest Gump

#15 Mugen no Neko

Mugen no Neko

♥ ~ Dreaming

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:46 PM

...My question is, if the interaction between chibi*squee*!Karin and Sasuke (antedouchebag) was what Suigetsu spoke of when he said something happened between Sasuke and Karin. If so, how the hell would he know?! mellow.gif

Hmmm. I can't wait to know what Sasuke will say... stupid cliffhanger.
meh.

#16 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:48 PM

guys she lieing its obvious i mean she is sweating she scared she might be found out of what shes doing. she does question but u can see she had a feeling he changed rememebr she belive in naruto AND SHE TRUST NARUTO MORE THAN ANYONE SHE KNEW so she could of had a bit of faith left, also what really is intresting here is sasuke met karin before oro im starting to think he knew her when she join OTO. ok maybe not but this is kishi i might be right.

sakura i know is doing this for everyone in konoha and NARUTO i belive she cares about sasuke maybe love but maybe still had faith in him like a teammae, shes joining him to kill and keep an eye on him and learn what hes doing and why, IF she joins she can have time to sort her feelings and see how evil and terrible sasuke truly is , i love this and the DRAMA in it, if naruto see her betray it will hurt both of them to death, but if he knows about her intesion to kill he might be angry but he'll except it.

but guys its an cliffhanger soo nothing we predict will come true sakura is shaken maybe she will attack maybe she too nerves and sasuke will regozie it i have feeling like naruto now he knew she would be lieing, i have a feeling he knows when she lies.

BECAUSE PEOPLE SAKURA IS A TERRIBLE LIER

Edited by firegirl, 10 February 2010 - 07:50 PM.

#17 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Feb 10 2010, 08:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Relax, I was just teasing you. tongue.gif

I'm totally cool. biggrin.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#18 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Shadow-kun @ Feb 10 2010, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can't recognize sarcasm?

I thought you were referring to Sakura.

"Sasuke-kun...! I will follow you! I'll leave Konoha!!"

(next chapter)
"NOT!" biggrin.gif

Let's be honest. IF everything is to be taken at face value, then this looks good for SS and bad for NS.
But how often are things that plain and obvious in the manga?
We have reasons to suspect that Sakura is being sneaky, so no reason to abandon NS until we see more of this storyline.

Other thoughts:
Page 14: Not as creepy as happy-insane Sasuke from last chapter, but Naruto working under the covers made me laugh. I'm tempted to make a fake NH pic, where Naruto with the kunai is waiting for Hinata. th_twitchsmile.gif

Page 13: Tobi's wall-o-weird wot.gif

Edited by RedDelicious, 10 February 2010 - 08:05 PM.

#19 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

Ya, Sakura is pulling a "Manta Hari"on Sasuke the only question is how far will she go to get Sasuke,and will Naruto and Kakasi get there in time, to mess up her plan.

#20 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 10 February 2010 - 08:16 PM

Well, the next few chapters will be interesting, at least. Kakashi is going to be tracking Sakura, and Naruto is tracking Kakashi.

The first thing Sakura will likely do is heal Karin. That means they are going to be delayed. That means Kakashi will be there, and perhaps will likely try to take care of Sasuke himself.

Then Naruto will probably locate them all, and all hell will break loose. I want to see how Sakura's resolve will hold up once Kakashi and Naruto (especially Naruto) get involved.

Unless they perform a plot hole no jutsu somehow and get away.

Edited by Paradox Jast, 10 February 2010 - 08:17 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users