#47621 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 02:21 AM

Apparently their lips didn't touch, Sarada just booted Boruto's face. :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 December 2017 - 03:14 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#47622 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:16 AM

Apparently their lips didn't touch, Sarada just booted Boruto's face. :zaru:

As expected of Sakura's daughter lol. :fu:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47623 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 03:20 AM

But it's NOT Naruto's and Sakura's daughter so who cares? :zaru:  :hm:

#47624 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:05 AM

I want Sumire AND Sarada both to get quickscoped from a vantage point on the Academy. I want Boruto to get hardscoped.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#47625 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 December 2017 - 04:21 AM

You guys know I love Anakin and Padme being one of my OTP's mainly through the clone wars: 

Man, could you guys imagine a scene like that between Naruto and Sakura it would be a beautiful scene. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#47626 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:11 AM

If it even reaches beyond 20 chapters, I'll be amazed. The Japanese fandom is still furious at him over his treatment of Naruto and that indignation is going to cost him once the pilot of his new manga makes its debut now that everyone perceives his weaknesses as a mangaka. Whatever he creates will never see the level of international success that  he achieved with Naruto. Right now, I'm just wondering what will happen to the Boruto manga now that he is no longer its editor.  Maybe the writer will call it quits and go on to make their own manga?  

If Kishimoto or Yahagi have any delusions that they can replicat the success of Naruto with Kishi's new sci-fi manga they are only fooling themselves. Hell Boruto will never succeed in getting the success Naruto got either, because Toonami isn't on prime time anymore, it is a re-branded adult swim, and it not the only good new anime that would be brought over. Naruto became as big as it was internationally because it became the flagship of toonami after dragonball ended, their was no anime or cartoon during its run that had the level of quality to match it. Boruto will have to face My Hero Academy, One Punch Man, and Dragonball Super for fans. Its popular on youtube among the millennials who are infamous for being entitled brat who never pay for anything.

"I love little girls, they make me feel so good." -Mikio Ikemoto (Illustrator of Boruto)

I would not surprise me but did he actually say that.

Ever since the backlash to The Last, SP seemed to be trying to play damage control as quickly and as much as possible, including shoving Hinata back to the background again and no longer forcing her into Team Seven group shots for ads and such.

SP was so happy about finally getting the girl they wanted. They could wait to shove her into everything after she became the love interest. Thankfully that backfired so quickly that they had to stop it almost entirely before the Boruto movie even came out. They still try making her both pretty and important when they can it the anime but that's it.

You also have to consider that SP and Shueisha have not allowed us to forget Naruto, which is another factor that will impact the fate of Kishimoto's upcoming series because Boruto's continuation means that we are constantly reminded of his flaws in terms of writing consistency in his themes, plot and characterization, instead of allowing these facts to fade from memory over the last three years. IOW, thanks to his lack of spine and SP's desire to milk the cow dry, the debut of his new manga will likely be met with a lackluster reception.  I wish that I could feel pity for him if that does become the probable outcome, but y'know, bitter.

I'm honestly interested in the manga just to see what Kishimoto does with it. I know most of us don't respect him anymore but he is not idiot. He knows his reputation is badly damage so I want to see what he does with a manga.

Contrary to what people believe, when it comes down to commercial and revenue generating fictional figures, Hinata has never been a cause of traction.

It's either Naruto + Sasuke, Team 7, or akatsuki.

There was once Hinata made it to volume cover (volume 64, handholding debacle). The Year on Year volumes sales dropped about 1 million copies compared to the previous years, and continued to decline.

From what I understand the main if not only thing Hinata sells is love pillows. Beyond that she isn't that popular in anything else. She apparently couldn't even sell an alarm clock with Mizuki singing the last's nH love song.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 December 2017 - 06:26 AM.

#47627 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 24 December 2017 - 01:41 AM

You guys know I love Anakin and Padme being one of my OTP's mainly through the clone wars: 

Man, could you guys imagine a scene like that between Naruto and Sakura it would be a beautiful scene.

Actually clone wars gave more depth to their marriage and relationship even after attack of the clones sucked ass. Plus padme did alot more.

#47628 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:09 AM

I want Sonic to destroy the Narutoverse. Which he would do... with EASE.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#47629 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:30 AM

True trouble Sonic is too good for that now the 12th Doctor would I mean remember this,

That one line still gets to me. "I will rain hell on you for the rest of time."

#47630 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 25 December 2017 - 01:33 AM

gosh i loved sadness and sorrow. naruto part 1 had so many good tracks

#47631 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 25 December 2017 - 02:17 AM

No just have Darkseid invade and kill everyone but sakura who he takes with him to make and makes her the new big barada. Or have sephiroth own all of them since he can do that.

#47632 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:02 AM

But it's NOT Naruto's and Sakura's daughter so who cares? :zaru:  :hm:

True but at least Sarada doesn't act like Sasuke.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#47633 Shashank95

Shashank95

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing and reading. Love playing sports, especially Basketball, futbol and Table Tennis.

Posted 25 December 2017 - 09:56 AM

No just have Darkseid invade and kill everyone but sakura who he takes with him to make and makes her the new big barada. Or have sephiroth own all of them since he can do that.

Just send these guys. 

TP5cvLF.jpg

Neo will probably eat everything in the Narutoverse

toriko-splsh-r-w.jpg

These guys would think that the tailed beasts are some sort of delicacy and wipe them out to add them to their Gourmet full course.

7e84b2c6d6d71223724927f7776551ae1646f8fc

Bambina will kill all Naruto characters while trying to play basic games like Rock paper scissors.

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_inline_okp5x4EZXE1u7313d_540.png

#47634 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 12:54 PM

I would rather Superboy-Prime just take their planet and just hurl into the sun.

#47635 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

Merry Christmas everybody.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#47636 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:48 PM

Merry Christmas everybody.

Craciun Fericit si tie.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47637 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:51 PM

Merry Christmas Ya'll

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#47638 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:55 PM

[quote name="Illnevergiveup3" post="958983" timestamp="1514206452"]
I would rather Superboy-Prime just take their planet and just hurl into the sun.[/quote] 
Still think the Darkseid taking sakura and making her new big barada works too and sakura would be badass. Plus my sephiroth idea works to. As does superboy-prime just don't have him be his whiney self.
 [quote name="NaruSaku fan in Kentucky" post="958990" timestamp="1514216265"]Merry Christmas everybody.[/quote
Merry Christmas.

#47639 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 25 December 2017 - 03:58 PM

Merry Christmas!!

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#47640 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 December 2017 - 04:35 PM

Merry Christmas!!!! :D