Close
Photo

NaruSaku Endgame? 2014 Poll

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Likeliness for NaruSaku to be Endgame (52 member(s) have cast votes)

Will NaruSaku be canon by the manga's end?

1. Yes! (100%) (35 votes [67.31%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 67.31%

2. Very Likely (80%) (13 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. Maybe (60%) (3 votes [5.77%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 5.77%

4. Probably not (30%) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

5. Not a chance (0%) (1 votes [1.92%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 1.92%

Vote

#1 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:28 AM

So, how do you think NaruSaku stands after witnessing the recent chapter events?

Wait, I should rephrase this - I don't mean that the CPR made them cannon - I'm just wondering if you'll think they'll be canon by the end.

Well at least it helped me to realize I wasn't very clear in the first place xD

Edited by Smiter, 10 February 2014 - 03:18 PM.

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#2 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:05 AM

It was canon from the beginning, when Kishi made chapter 13 and that he later said in his first Databook that Sakura doesn't know that feeling but that it might be love.

The only people who didn't see that coming was the opposite fandom.

Edited by Sojobo, 10 February 2014 - 11:06 AM.

#3 Exact

Exact

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts
  • Interests:My fiance <3, Good food, romance, education, math & science, WWll, BF3, war movies, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, narusaku.

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:43 PM

What Sakura did this past chapter, to me, blew what Hinata did for Naruto during the Pain fight out of the water. 

I don't see CPR romantic what so ever, BUT... Like what most people said, Sakura is literally holding Naruto's heart while giving him breaths of life. This to me is as intimate as it gets (besides sex of course). 

Through the whole series, we can clearly see Sakura and Naruto's relationship, teamwork, etc. as it grows and develops. 

There is no other female in this series that competes between narusaku. 

Hinata's love for Naruto is simply one sided and will not happen, here's my logic.

-If someone you love risked their life to save yours- practically dying in front of you and all you can do is watch, wouldn't you acknowledge their love and make your love for them CLEAR. 

-Hinata saves Naruto, Naruto is shocked and upset (that his FRIEND risked her life for him) Naruto doesn't acknowledge Hinata's confession besides a "Thank you" I believe... Correct me if I'm wrong. 

but I'm convinced Hinata is accepting little by little that she will never reach Naruto in a romantic way. 

I believe that's her role: Becoming a strong independent black woman who don't need no man.

Realistically, I'm still 50/50. Nothing is cannon until Kishimoto makes it so.

As a narusaku fan, I'd be comfortable at 80%. 

Sorry for babbling on, I'm still in narusaku mode after this past chapter.  :sweat:

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tumblr_n6ghsnynMH1s2je29o1_400.gif 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

#4 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 10 February 2014 - 02:57 PM

This poll is kinda pointless lol We all want NS and think its going to be canon. 

43iduct.jpg

#5 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:48 PM

Not quite pointless, after all there are still quite a few that think it's just likely.....or they are just being careful not to be one of those people who shout canon too fast..xD

I think it's going to end narusaku for sure, I'm not worried at all.

I just hope other fans don't explode....the anti NS ones....in case I wasn't being clear...^^;;

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#6 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:33 PM

I'm not in any of those options. You really should have left the poll choices more open to interpretation.

Something like this:

will narusaku happen before the end of the manga?

A:no doubt

B:almost completely certain

C:likely

D:maybe

E:unlikely

F:very unlikely

E:absolutely not

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#7 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

"That stupid dream of yours..."

That pretty much made it for me. I mean, Shikamaru said that Naruto would need someone to help him and well, our dear Sakura is not only keeping him (and his dream) alive, but it will surely be the one to keep him in line.

#8 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:14 PM

Well all I can hope is that Kishi no longer messes around as the time has come to stop and pick who Naruto will end up with which I feel he should have done from the moment Sakura was shown but hey can't tell him what to do its his Manga after all.

#9 QRed

QRed

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Fishcake, pancake, hotcake, normal cake, anime, and peace.

Posted 10 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

I believe NaruSaku will happen, hence why I made a account on this site. The ending (or rather pairing) seemed pretty obvious now, and unless Naruto suddenly have a change of heart, NaruSaku will happen.

Really, I hope Kishi won't do anything to make that statement wrong....

#10 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:39 PM

I'm not in any of those options. You really should have left the poll choices more open to interpretation.

Something like this:

will narusaku happen before the end of the manga?

A:no doubt

B:almost completely certain

C:likely

D:maybe

E:unlikely

F:very unlikely

E:absolutely not

Agree! I have no doubt, but the poll is asking about the probability which is impossible to point out exactly.

I'm a manga reader, not a mind reader.

so, a) it is :-)

ナルサク

#11 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:05 AM

I don't want to say that it's a foregone conclusion now but Hinata's romantic conviction to Naruto would require extreme physical intimacy to offset what took place in the recent chapter. Something which I find to be unlikely at this point.

What many fans don't understand is how unorthodox of a scene this is to have a female character not only display contact that is so personally intense with a boy that it can only be justified through her medical professionalism but having oral contact which I think is considered to be a matter of individual privacy in Japan (a cultural normality that reflects itself in their comics). You don't just have two characters locking lips with each other on-panel like this without there being some underlying purpose for it. All the kisses we have seen throughout the manga have been related to couples showing mild-mannered affection for one another (a kiss on the forehead usually). Ironically, this is the most intense one yet and it's not even romantically driven (so it seems). 

Even if the act is contextually formal (only on the surface, internally Sakura has a more personal reason for maintaining Naruto's health) with the intention being to reduce the possibility of brain damage and induce circulation of the blood, it's still the most passionate physical interaction carried out between a man and a woman seen in the manga thus far. That has to count for something.

Edited by Atheck, 11 February 2014 - 12:06 AM.

#12 Branden

Branden

The man who's going to save the world.

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,700 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

I don't want to say that it's a foregone conclusion now but Hinata's romantic conviction to Naruto would require extreme physical intimacy to offset what took place in the recent chapter. Something which I find to be unlikely at this point.

What many fans don't understand is how unorthodox of a scene this is to have a female character not only display contact that is so personally intense with a boy that it can only be justified through her medical professionalism but having oral contact which I think is considered to be a matter of individual privacy in Japan (a cultural normality that reflects itself in their comics). You don't just have two characters locking lips with each other on-panel like this without there being some underlying purpose for it. All the kisses we have seen throughout the manga have been related to couples showing mild-mannered affection for one another (a kiss on the forehead usually). Ironically, this is the most intense one yet and it's not even romantically driven (so it seems). 

Even if the act is contextually formal (only on the surface, internally Sakura has a more personal reason for maintaining Naruto's health) with the intention being to reduce the possibility of brain damage and induce circulation of the blood, it's still the most passionate physical interaction carried out between a man and a woman seen in the manga thus far. That has to count for something.

Well yeah, but I just like how Sakura was holding Naruto's heart and kissing him on the valentines day chapter. That's some pretty blatant symbolism by Kishi.

Romance_Dawn_Arc.png

"This hat means a lot to me. Promise me you'll give it back someday...

when you've become a great pirate." -Shanks

#13 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 11 February 2014 - 12:39 AM

Its been cannon since 1999!

(seriously people this is like the only couple I see happening)

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 01:53 AM

Narusaku was official from chapter 3. The rest is just the journey on how exactly they are going to get together. That journey had its ups and downs but eventually it will reach its destination. And I'm pretty confident the journey will end soon. Within 2-7 chapters depends on how long the transfer of the other side of Kurama takes.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#15 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 11 February 2014 - 02:09 AM

Definitely going to be canon at the end of it. I'm not trying to sound arrogant, but the chapters recently and even throughout the whole series are being too obvious with it. The fact that Sakura is the only one giving absolutely everything to save Naruto's life, even unorthodox methods (holding his heart and pumping it, CPR etc.) are far too intense for it to simply symbolize professionalism and necessity. We forget. Kishimoto never had to do this. He never had to have Naruto be that close to death and have Sakura be the only medic on the scene to treat him. It's extremely, extremely deliberate and it really shows through the context.

The thing the really sold it for me was Sakura's emphasis on his dream. It fits right into Itachi's belief that Minato needed a Kushina and the villagers that helped him become Hokage. Add Minato's 631 comment + Kushina's in the flashback and it's pretty clear what direction Kishimoto is going with the manga.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 11 February 2014 - 02:10 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#16 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

It's blatantly obvious where Kishi is heading but I chose 80% because you can never be too sure and nothing is impossible. So...

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#17 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 08:58 PM

At this point it's very likely. So that's what I chose.

However, I will not claim canon until after we see some definitive proof that their feelings for each other are mutual.

#18 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 02:03 AM

'Going to be cannon'? Hell, it has been cannon since chapter 3! If Sakura is THAT determined to keep Naruto alive, then there's no doubt she loves him. My question is...how will Sakura react if Sasuke seriously hurts Naruto during the final fight? As in he cuts a hand off or something like that.

#19 NaruSakuDaisuki

NaruSakuDaisuki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Anime mostly romantic comedies, music mostly JPOP, reading, writing, getting to know new ppl ^__^

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:46 PM

Its going to happen!!! Everything about NaruSaku is perfect!!!

:nslove:NARUTO AND SAKURA FTW :wibble:

#20 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:04 PM

I am 100% sure, but that has a lot to do with my personality. I'm not a very cautious person and I don't like being worried over things that leads nowhere. It might even prevent one from thinking logically. On the other hand, I don't like being too cocky, so I wavered between 80 and 100%. But I want to be honest with myself, and there is no doubt in my mind. I agree that we don't know what Kishi is really thinking, but I shrug off even that. x) So 100% it is. :yes:

Did you enjoy my litte story? :sweatdrop:

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users