Close
Photo

Sakura Hiden

narusaku anti sasusaku sakura hiden

• Please log in to reply
1267 replies to this topic

#181 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:40 PM

Here comes mama Lys' interactive post:

Ok....so reading these infos my reaction was pretty much the following:

hkhWSXjo6rGaA.gif

Naruto and Hinata Puttanata being the 'puuuurrrrfect best couply couply moe moe couple ever on a date':

zOuRCHez5UsKY.gif

Sakura feeling alone and missing the Sauce:

40GLreXYscngA.gif

Oh well let the wreckage come, here I stand unafraid (mostly because, at this point, truly idgaf about Naruto, let the brainless titty zombie have 'im).

One thing tough......while I'm having mixed feelings about this 'children hospital' thing (it's awesome on one hand but on the other it just erases her from active duty and shackles her to Konoha so bye-bye kickass kunoichi) the fact that Sakura Haruno-soon-to-be-Uchiha opened a 'children's MENTAL hospital' couldn't help but to have me:

Nn2wW3g0hwDEA.gif

Sakura's so intelligent she's already predicted the outcome of a new generations of Uchihas. And decided that's better to be safe than sorry. A loving matriarch indeed. Pity her husband won't have any f**cks to give about that.  :zaru:

Peace and love boos. Peace and Love.  :love:

Edited by Lady Lys, 30 March 2015 - 04:40 PM.

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#182 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:41 PM

So, putting someone in a genjutsu in which they get stabbed through the chest isn't abuse at all... right. Being a fan of Sasuke is fine, but let's not defend him at all costs.

#183 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:43 PM

So, putting someone in a genjutsu in which they get stabbed through the chest isn't abuse at all... right. Being a fan of Sasuke is fine, but let's not defend him at all costs.

Amazing that was not long ago. Why she doesn't put up a fight, because she's a woman.

#184 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:46 PM

Amazing that was not long ago. Why she doesn't put up a fight, because she's a woman.

I'll admit, I loathe Sasuke. Personally, he's one of the least likable characters I've ever come across in any manga I've read. Intellectually, I do understand why people like him though. But let's not totally dismiss how terribly he treats Sakura for much of the manga. Not all abuse is physical (though we see that!). Verbal abuse is just as potent.

#185 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:47 PM

i could have sworn it was something different, like sakura-san?

Hinata used 'san' with her in the manga, but I guess in The Last and afterwards the two of them are best friends. lol. Just more retconning and OOCness, among other things.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#186 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:49 PM

I'll admit, I loathe Sasuke. Personally, he's one of the least likable characters I've ever come across in any manga I've read. Intellectually, I do understand why people like him though. But let's not totally dismiss how terribly he treats Sakura for much of the manga. Not all abuse is physical (though we see that!). Verbal abuse is just as potent.

I think it's safe to say his character is all you need to like. Not his actions, just his character.

#187 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:49 PM

Here comes mama Lys' interactive post:

Ok....so reading these infos my reaction was pretty much the following:

hkhWSXjo6rGaA.gif

Naruto and Hinata Puttanata being the 'puuuurrrrfect best couply couply moe moe couple ever on a date':

zOuRCHez5UsKY.gif

Sakura feeling alone and missing the Sauce:

40GLreXYscngA.gif

Oh well let the wreckage come, here I stand unafraid (mostly because, at this point, truly idgaf about Naruto, let the brainless titty zombie have 'im).

One thing tough......while I'm having mixed feelings about this 'children hospital' thing (it's awesome on one hand but on the other it just erases her from active duty and shackles her to Konoha so bye-bye kickass kunoichi) the fact that Sakura Haruno-soon-to-be-Uchiha opened a 'children's MENTAL hospital' couldn't help but to have me:

Nn2wW3g0hwDEA.gif

Sakura's so intelligent she's already predicted the outcome of a new generations of Uchihas. And decided that's better to be safe than sorry. A loving matriarch indeed. Pity her husband won't have any f**cks to give about that.  :zaru:

Peace and love boos. Peace and Love.  :love:

hydelaughingjiffy.gif

Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-vide

OH !!!  DUCHESS  HOW MUCH I WUB YOU AND WORSHIP YOU !!!  :wibble: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 30 March 2015 - 04:55 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#188 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 04:58 PM

The whole first chapter is recapping the LAST and NH.

Oh! And Hinata calls Sakura, "Sakura-chan".

OMG ! How dare she call her like that !!! 

And please, don't tell me Naruto calls Hinata "Hinata-chan" ...

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#189 Drivenbyflame

Drivenbyflame

永遠の魔法

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:07 PM

OMG ! How dare she call her like that !!! 

And please, don't tell me Naruto calls Hinata "Hinata-chan" ...

This is now a NH and SS fanfic, so yes, expect Naruto to call that kitten "Hinata-chan"

#190 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:25 PM

Most Sakura hate are from Hinatatards who think she sucks and Naruto self inserts who hate her for choosing Sasuke/Freindzoning Naruto.

I said most in the Youtube comments, Sakura kind of sucks as a character so of course she should be criticized but not needlessly hated.

Sakura's character wasn't destroyed by loving Sasuke, if she fell in love with Naruto how would you think it would look like on her character? She literally confessed to Sasuke, 7 chapters before the end, Naruto would look like a second guy. Kishi should not have had her confessed but oh well.  Besides her love interests aren't going to ruin or save her character.

Bolded- Its pretty obvious she just wanted to hear it from him not because she forgot about the pain he has caused Naruto/Team 7

Sakura's character exactly destroyed by clinging on that crush of Sasuke. And what Naruto looked like now? Left and used? Yep, that's better. For bolded part - doubt that for Naruto it made much more releafe from being "just".

Sakura's part of love character was her main problem.

And your seeing of "Sasuke" is surely special  :zaru:

#191 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:28 PM

Nice Joke there  he certainly is Sakura's personal favorite one LOL . Seriously you're to stuck up from loving his character .  Go and find the definition of an abusive relationship and compare it to SS  that's all I'm gonna say to you .

Sasuke is an a**hole I can admit that, besides he isn't my favorite. Sasuke has only insulted Sakura once, he never hit her, he only tried to kill her in self defense. What connection does an abusive relationship have in common with SS?

Edited by WhyDoIWatch, 30 March 2015 - 05:30 PM.

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#192 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:32 PM

Sakura's character exactly destroyed by clinging on that crush of Sasuke. And what Naruto looked like now? Left and used? Yep, that's better. For bolded part - doubt that for Naruto it made much more releafe from being "just".

Sakura's part of love character was her main problem.

And your seeing of "Sasuke" is surely special  :zaru:

Wait, so its OK for Naruto to cling on his crush but not Sakura, in canon Naruto just wanted Sakura for a rivalry so there you go.

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#193 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:39 PM

Sasuke is an a**hole I can admit that, besides he isn't my favorite. Sasuke has only insulted Sakura once, he never hit her, he only tried to kill her in self defense. What connection does an abusive relationship have in common with SS?

He has insulted her multiple times, he has lashed out at her, he has tried to kill her multiple times, some of which were on a whim and not in self defense, he has tried to kill her best friend multiple times, he declared he was going to kill her mentor, he threatened to kill her family (as they are a part of Konoha). All of that is abusive behavior. Him constantly berating and degrading her and trying to kill her qualifies that as abuse, and constitutes abusive behavior.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#194 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:42 PM

Wait, so its OK for Naruto to cling on his crush but not Sakura, in canon Naruto just wanted Sakura for a rivalry so there you go.

:lmao: That's a nice argument. Try to compare how many both did for their "crush" happines, because Naruto didn't forced his feelings on Sakura even once, tryed to save her with all his power, and many others, was given a reason to like her. But of couse you for some reason choose to consider his genuine feelings for Sakura, as rivaly of Sakura and Ino that canon explainded, yep. Great argument, and avoiding other half of message too. Maybe if you go back, you would see as Sakura's crush was reinforced in KS arc, yet before it she showed great changing in feelings, but that's not my buisness, you seems to be ok with canon  :pimp:

____

Wait, but if you think Naruto's feelings for Sakura ruined his character... that's something new  :wink:

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 30 March 2015 - 05:52 PM.

#195 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:49 PM

Sasuke is an a**hole I can admit that, besides he isn't my favorite. Sasuke has only insulted Sakura once, he never hit her, he only tried to kill her in self defense. What connection those an abusive relationship have in common with SS?

Are you freaking kidding me now  !? ONCE !? HE DID IT ONCE !? I'm sorry but I'm definitely sure now we don't read the same manga.He has insulted her  so many times  made her feel like kitten that's emotional abuse (google and read about it if you don't know the meaning ) . 

1. Relationship abuse is a pattern of abusive and coercive behaviors used to maintain power and control over a former or current intimate partner. Abuse can be emotional, financial, sexual or physical and can include threats, isolation, and intimidation.

Self defense or not they kittening tried to kill eachother  that's another sign of an abusive kitten . Sasuke was gonna kill her 3 times at least  , Sasuke slapping Sakura's arms when she's pilling him apples  and she screams and shows signs of pain  , Sasuke squeezing Sakura's arm while she begs him to stop from hurting himself in Chunin exams .  Putting her in a Genjutsu while showing an image of him stabbing her in the freaking  heart .  Before saying it isn't abusive you should inform yourself of the meaning of an abusive relationship . 

Here let me put this color for you : Sakura is not crying out of nothing and looking sad and broken out of nothing that's not love.  And this only a small part of all of the abuse .

SS abuse

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 30 March 2015 - 06:01 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#196 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 05:52 PM

@why do I watch
No, the hate for sakura already happen long time ago, even before the ending happen.

For sasuke, I never consider him as villain. But, I acknowledge him as one of the problem in naruto that make naruto bad.

#197 Verme

Verme

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:00 PM

Sasuke was going to fry Sakura's (and Naruto's, Sai's and Yamato's) brain with a Kirin if Oro didn't stop him. For no reason at all. Unless you say that was also self-defense.

#198 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:06 PM

Sasuke was going to fry Sakura's (and Naruto's, Sai's and Yamato's) brain with a Kirin if Oro didn't stop him. For no reason at all. Unless you say that was also self-defense.

There's a reason for that, TESTING GROUND.

Oh anyway that is another retcon.
How could sasuke summon in a broad day light? I mean no thunderstorm cloud?

Edited by rocci, 30 March 2015 - 06:07 PM.

#199 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

Not in canon, only in the movie in which the NH relationship was forced...

in the manga, which is really CANON, Naruto didn't love Sakura because of his rivalry with Sas-Uke 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#200 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 30 March 2015 - 06:14 PM

i'll read it because i need to keep up with canon material.

The novel isn't canon

Edited by Nar123, 30 March 2015 - 06:16 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, anti sasusaku, sakura hiden

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users