• Please log in to reply
31579 replies to this topic

#24521 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:54 PM

How can karin and sakura be best friend?? Remember when mizukage tried to flirt with Sasuke , karin got angry and called her baba (granny). It really still blow my mind how Karin able to give up and moved on from sasuke , i mean shes a side character ... if side character can do that , if a side character can get the best development and conclusion then why the main heroine end up like this ?? . Look at Karin shes a good Medic , shes not miserable even when shes working at orochimaru hideout/cave , she looks like a healthy fit normal girl with career and good money things like that. While Sakura end up miserable , in lots of debt , poor , her house still in debt , shes the legendary sannin the best medic. Such irony.

How are they friends after what two scenes together in the Kage summit one in which Karin was almost killed, unless it's in those blank point that make the Story even worse.

#24522 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:55 PM

I still think Sarada is karin's daughter and Sakura is just looking after her, cause she looks just like Karin with black hair.

can you explain "just looking after ?" looking after a kid for 10 years while keep telling her you are her true mother and never telling her the truth and even hidding pics of the true mother is just bizarre

plus you said sakura and karin aren't friends then why would sakura abandon her normal life and devote her whole life to take care of a child which is not hers ? even worse a child of her husband with another woman

this would just make sakura look like a totally pathetic person

#24523 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:02 PM

Sakura isn't miserable. Her debt is a point of comedy, so if you're taking a dramatic point of view on it, yes, it's there, but that's not how its supposed to be taken.

It's not a stretch with Karin and Sakura being friends. It shows maturity that they do not make themselves enemies over a boy.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#24524 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:03 PM

did you read gaiden ?
this scene is not supposed to mean "they are not close", first sarada takes off her glasses and have a flashback with sasuke and sakura holding her hands as a child and when she puts it back she sees both of them trying to defend her (probably from shin) and then sarada tries to hold their hands again
karin plays an important role in gaiden, it's not confusing she being there

yeah I should have edited out the confusion

#24525 Charger76

Charger76

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:03 PM

She hasn't really shown anything to assume she is miserable, but she was dealt a tough hand. She is taking his long years of absence decently well. I don't like it because I like sakura as a character and these troubles make me think If NS happened none of this would be a problem, but then again that's an assumption and they created the story like this for a reason (to create interest). Gaiden gave the family a boost, at least between father and daughter. I'm sure more family stuff will be covered now that he manga has gotten past the boruto movie.

Also SS fans saying narutos apology is for keeping sasuke away for missions is rediculous as you guys know because it was sasuke choice to this. Naruto literally just asked him to stay in the villiage moments before. Sasuke pretty much created the mission himself because he was the only one who can track the enemy he is searching for. I think naruto apologized more for the situation sakura is in in general

#24526 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:13 PM

can you explain "just looking after ?" looking after a kid for 10 years while keep telling her you are her true mother and never telling her the truth and even hidding pics of the true mother is just bizarre
plus you said sakura and karin aren't friends then why would sakura abandon her normal life and devote her whole life to take care of a child which is not hers ? even worse a child of her husband with another woman
this would just make sakura look like a totally pathetic person

Looking after meaning she raising her to have a better life since her parents are criminals. I don't know cause kishi never told us anything and probably won't either so all I can do is guess at this point.

#24527 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:14 PM

She hasn't really shown anything to assume she is miserable, but she was dealt a tough hand. She is taking his long years of absence decently well. I don't like it because I like sakura as a character and these troubles make me think If NS happened none of this would be a problem, but then again that's an assumption and they created the story like this for a reason (to create interest). Gaiden gave the family a boost, at least between father and daughter. I'm sure more family stuff will be covered now that he manga has gotten past the boruto movie.

Also SS fans saying narutos apology is for keeping sasuke away for missions is rediculous as you guys know because it was sasuke choice to this. Naruto literally just asked him to stay in the villiage moments before. Sasuke pretty much created the mission himself because he was the only one who can track the enemy he is searching for. I think naruto apologized more for the situation sakura is in in general

naruto gaiden is pretty much Kishi mocking that ship read the first part of gaiden Sasuke is not helping her raise there daughter Sakura have to borrow a loan to pay for her house the whole gaiden is a joke even till the end.

Edited by Honestly, 13 July 2017 - 02:15 PM.

#24528 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:20 PM

Looking after meaning she raising her to have a better life since her parents are criminals. I don't know cause kishi never told us anything and probably won't either so all I can do is guess at this point.

sasuke is not a criminal anymore right ? also kishi already told us in chapter 10 of gaiden and in interviews, it's all your choice in believing him or no

#24529 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:20 PM

I think SP will change up some of gaiden cause let face it first part a gaiden make Sakura come of has a nutcase and this is supposed to be a children's show

#24530 Charger76

Charger76

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:22 PM

naruto gaiden is pretty much Kishi mocking that ship read the first part of gaiden Sasuke is not helping her raise there daughter Sakura have to borrow a loan to pay for her house the whole gaiden is a joke even till the end.

You are not wrong. There are a lot of things in gaiden that can lead one to assume he is mocking it a little bit. For SS fans it was supposed to be the story that brought them all together, but it wasn't that. I guess they had their family meal though haha.

Also I did say Sakura hadn't really shown she was miserable in the story, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was. She has reasons to be miserable, but we just haven't seen her act out on it yet. Although sasuke is the only person that she doesn't act herself around so she is least likely to say anything to him. Regardless I still feel bad for sakura. I guess we will find kitten out eventually

Edited by Charger76, 13 July 2017 - 02:24 PM.

#24531 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:24 PM

I think SP will change up some of gaiden cause let face it first part a gaiden make Sakura come of has a nutcase and this is supposed to be a children's show

I don't think they will change anything in the plot, maybe only the bloody scenes (gaiden had some real bloody scenes)

Edited by yimiiyumi, 13 July 2017 - 02:26 PM.

#24532 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:30 PM

Would you guys like to read a theory of me based on sasuke's novel and gaiden about why I think sarada is biologically the daughter of both sakura and karin ?

Edited by yimiiyumi, 13 July 2017 - 02:31 PM.

#24533 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:31 PM

I don't think they will change anything in the plot, maybe only the bloody scenes (gaiden had some real bloody scenes)

you are right they might even make it worse honestly reading gaiden didn't even feel like Kishi work yeah I know he writes it I just didn't feel anything from it.

#24534 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:35 PM

You are not wrong. There are a lot of things in gaiden that can lead one to assume he is mocking it a little bit. For SS fans it was supposed to be the story that brought them all together, but it wasn't that. I guess they had their family meal though haha.

Also I did say Sakura hadn't really shown she was miserable in the story, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was. She has reasons to be miserable, but we just haven't seen her act out on it yet. Although sasuke is the only person that she doesn't act herself around so she is least likely to say anything to him. Regardless I still feel bad for sakura. I guess we will find kitten out eventually

both Sakura and Hinata could be miserable and did not show it why because this is the relationship they ask for so they​ really can't complain

Edited by Honestly, 13 July 2017 - 02:36 PM.

#24535 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

Would you guys like to read a theory of me based on sasuke's novel and gaiden about why I think sarada is biologically the daughter of both sakura and karin ?

let me hear it

#24536 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 02:39 PM

Please be respectful. I do not curse or say you are clearly not a Naruto fan with your viewpoints of the end, or question why you post about Naruto if you dislike how it ended so much. So please, do not insult me because my own views differ from yours. 

One can be an NS fan and believe Naruto is not a bad story. This does not make me an NH or SS fan because of that. The problem is you are dividing things that way, which alienates those who like the ending and NS but feel they cannot speak with such a view without being insulted or bullied.

Whatever I'm not going agure this, the ending sucks and it ruined naruto.

#24537 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:15 PM

That is subjective. It's a weak if you do not offer good points to base it on.

I'm not keen on a theory of a Sakura/Karin combination of Sarada. It's been stated officially multiple times she's officially Sasuke and Sakura's daughter, and I'm not keen on us going delusional with wild theories. Kishimoto doesn't "mock" the ship, he's telling a story that fits with and weaves the pain of such a circumstance. If he were mocking the ship they wouldn't get the ending they had. 

and your name is analyzer you did not read this manga did you

#24538 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 03:57 PM

first of all it's only a theory and I know kishi would probably never put this in the actual story
well sasuke's novel reveals karin is worried about sakura because she fells like sasuke is not coming back to the village and gaiden tell us sakura and karin were searching together for sasuke, here is where I think it all happens

what is sarada's origin ?

we all know orochimaru most likely have enough genetic material from sasuke to make a clone and we know karin may be very rabid at sometimes so after realizing sasuke would not accept sakura karin couldn't help hersell but fell like it was her obligation to help sakura for saving her life and then karin stealed all of sasuke's genetic material from orochimaru and probably a strand of sakura's hair and secretally started developing an embryo but at end even though she wanted to help sakura she still loved and just wanted to give something from herself to him so karin just did put some of her own gene along with sakura gene on it

would sakura accept this ?

​nope but remember that chapter where karin had some kind of drug to make sasuke sleep ? what if karin still has this drug and just used it to make sakura unconscious and then injected the embryo into sakura 

how this worked at end ? 

​I really don't know but karin is astute and learned about drugs from orochimaru so maybe she somehow made sasuke get drunk and ended up sleeping with sakura and done, within some months sarada would be born from sakura and nobody would learn the truth

the umbilical cord at karin's desk

​after helping sakura give birth to sarada karin couldn't help but fell like sarada was also her daughter but she couldn't tell the truth to sasuke and sakura and then she just asked sakura if she could keep the umbilical and as a sign of gratitude for helping in the search for sasuke sakura accepted to give it to karin 

#24539 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:07 PM

first of all it's only a theory and I know kishi would probably never put this in the actual story
well sasuke's novel reveals karin is worried about sakura because she fells like sasuke is not coming back to the village and gaiden tell us sakura and karin were searching together for sasuke, here is where I think it all happens
what is sarada's origin ?
we all know orochimaru most likely have enough genetic material from sasuke to make a clone and we know karin may be very rabid at sometimes so after realizing sasuke would not accept sakura karin couldn't help hersell but fell like it was her obligation to help sakura for saving her life and then karin stealed all of sasuke's genetic material from orochimaru and probably a strand of sakura's hair and secretally started developing an embryo but at end even though she wanted to help sakura she still loved and just wanted to give something from herself to him so karin just did put some of her own gene along with sakura gene on it
would sakura accept this ?
​nope but remember that chapter where karin had some kind of drug to make sasuke sleep ? what if karin still has this drug and just used it to make sakura unconscious and then injected the embryo into sakura 
how this worked at end ? 
​I really don't know but karin is astute and learned about drugs from orochimaru so maybe she somehow made sasuke get drunk and ended up sleeping with sakura and done, within some months sarada would be born from sakura and nobody would learn the truth
the umbilical cord at karin's desk
​after helping sakura give birth to sarada karin couldn't help but fell like sarada was also her daughter but she couldn't tell the truth to sasuke and sakura and then she just asked sakura if she could keep the umbilical and as a sign of gratitude for helping in the search for sasuke sakura accepted to give it to karin 

you know what we have a manga like gaiden we don't know what Kishi would write next for all we know he might have something similar to this the man is a troll and will do anything to bring in more money.

#24540 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:21 PM

wolf-sheeps-clothing.jpg

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

14 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 12 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (2)