4307 replies to this topic

#2061 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:29 PM

Lmao. He may talk about Gray everytime but her actions are not only about him. He cares about her pals and Fairy Tail. She's not like Hinata.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#2062 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

Lmao. He may talk about Gray everytime but her actions are not only about him. He cares about her pals and Fairy Tail. She's not like Hinata.

While true, we can hope more to her, including with Gray. Like I like the step up with Juvia knowing his father and if you count the omake, knowing his past. So yes, that's more than I can say for any Naruto pairings since they seem to block themselves from caring their struggles, feelings, etc.

Still, more to her like her dealing with other characters, which we got in the island arc.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 29 April 2015 - 01:32 PM.

#2063 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

It still doesn't change the fact that she believes that gray is her possession. It doesn't change the fact that all she ever talks about is gray. She gets really annoying because of it. She's not Hinata, nor is she sakura, but she's approaching those levels.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2064 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:40 PM

It still doesn't change the fact that she believes that gray is her possession. It doesn't change the fact that all she ever talks about is gray. She gets really annoying because of it. She's not Hinata, nor is she sakura, but she's approaching those levels.

I understand your point, she is that type of character but she is actually done in a good way unlike Hinata for example, maybe you don't like that type of character

Still hope for some kind of development regarding her relationship with Gray though

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#2065 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:41 PM

Yeah, but problem is, it's been over 300 chapters since she last showed any personality outside of her fangirl personality. I mean, what about her relationship with Gajeel? She's the one who asked Makarov to fetch him and get him to join her. Instead of her going "Gray-sama this, Gray-sama that" all the time, Mashima should at least try and explore more of her relationship with others. Her character is becoming dangerously close to regressing to the level of females in Naruto.

I think the main problem is that Juvia is meant to be a joke character and Mashima doesn't seem to be willing to drop her running gag, which got old real fast. Honestly, I prefer GrayTear over GruVia anyday. It's mainly because it reminds of one of my old OTPs, MusicaxReina. Which comes from his previous manga.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2066 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:42 PM

To be fair, at least she didn't go "Yes, I am Gray's girlfriend" to his dad, so I'll give her a pass. Still, let's take it down a notch.

#2067 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:45 PM

While true, we can hope more to her, including with Gray. Like I like the step up with Juvia knowing his father and if you count the omake, knowing his past. So yes, that's more than I can say for any Naruto pairings since they seem to block themselves from caring their struggles, feelings, etc.

Still, more to her like her dealing with other characters, which we got in the island arc.

Yeah, exactly! I expect her to have more development. I read that Hashima like Gruvia as how it is because he finds it funny, so it will be like that a bit longer  :sweat: I hope he gives her the development soon. I was bothered when I saw her taking a shower and saying Gray sama :zaru: That...I felt like they were exaggerating her character too much...

The first, I agree, but as how I said, Mashima find it funny, so it doesn't have a bad intention, on the contrary. She has talked about other things that aren't Gray but they aren't that much, it's true. I still like her a lot. Her love for Gray doesn't make her selfish like Hinata and she won't betray Fairy Tail. Maybe Gray rejected her long ago, but he has never really treat her bad as how Sasuke did with Sakura. On the contrary, Gray has recognised her and told her she's warm, live with her, train with her. Their relationship is not superficial, their bond is real unlike NH or SS.

Edited by Mhysa, 29 April 2015 - 04:53 PM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#2068 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:46 PM

Yeah, but problem is, it's been over 300 chapters since she last showed any personality outside of her fangirl personality. I mean, what about her relationship with Gajeel? She's the one who asked Makarov to fetch him and get him to join her. Instead of her going "Gray-sama this, Gray-sama that" all the time, Mashima should at least try and explore more of her relationship with others. Her character is becoming dangerously close to regressing to the level of females in Naruto.

I think the main problem is that Juvia is meant to be a joke character and Mashima doesn't seem to be willing to drop her running gag, which got old real fast. Honestly, I prefer GrayTear over GruVia anyday. It's mainly because it reminds of one of my old OTPs, MusicaxReina. Which comes from his previous manga.

That's a good point and I respect that. I did like her small friendship with Meredy, so I can't truly dislike her completely, at least not yet. Do I want more from her? Sure.

#2069 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:43 PM

Looks like Juvia has adopted Gray's habit of stripping. I feel sorry for their inevitable kids, they will probably be dragged into the the headmasters office because they keep on randomly stripping in class.

It seems like Happy is the only one who hasn't powered up in the past 12 months, well it's a good thing Mashima doesn't have an issue with strong females, he'll just have to play the role of the damsel in distress as Carla resues him.

iAnby7W.gif

#2070 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:44 PM

Looks like Juvia has adopted Gray's habit of stripping. I feel sorry for their inevitable kids, they will probably be dragged into the the headmasters office because they keep on randomly stripping in class.

It seems like Happy is the only one who hasn't powered up in the past 12 months, well it's a good thing Mashima doesn't have an issue with strong females, he'll just have to play the role of the damsel in distress as Carla resues him.

Funny because I said the same thing.

#2071 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

Lmao. I've been thinking about that. What if he gets a special power up because of that? He hasn't improve anything since the beginning (?)

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#2072 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:47 PM

Happy is hillarious I'm not gonna lie about that, but it's sad to see what he can do in a fight. I mean if you have Carla getting a powerup I feel like Happy should get one too because honestly he's kinda useless in the fights for now. Back then he's had his excuses, but now i'm like Happy step up your game. 

Also who do you guys think Arlock is? 

Alot of people have been thinknig it's Macorv since Arlock's been saying everything's been going according to plan. I'm still pretty puzzled about that theory, but I am a little curious as to who Arlock is behind the mask. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2073 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:49 PM

Who's Arlock?

#2074 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:53 PM

Who's Arlock?

This guy bottom panel:

fairy-tail-5645117.jpg

#2075 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:55 PM

Oh that's his name? I missed it somehow.

#2076 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:56 PM

Oh that's his name? I missed it somehow.

Yeah lol it's all good stuff like that happens on occasion, aside form that any predictions as who he might be? 

#2077 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:58 PM

Yeah lol it's all good stuff like that happens on occasion, aside form that any predictions as who he might be? 

Don't know. I never actually thought of it. They should pull a Sanji twist. I would love that.

#2078 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:02 PM

This story is about killing hype  :argh:

#2079 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 07:32 PM

Happy is hillarious I'm not gonna lie about that, but it's sad to see what he can do in a fight. I mean if you have Carla getting a powerup I feel like Happy should get one too because honestly he's kinda useless in the fights for now. Back then he's had his excuses, but now i'm like Happy step up your game. 

Also who do you guys think Arlock is? 

Alot of people have been thinknig it's Macorv since Arlock's been saying everything's been going according to plan. I'm still pretty puzzled about that theory, but I am a little curious as to who Arlock is behind the mask. 

My guess is he is Jellal's father, I say this because from the looks of him, he looks very similar to Faust who was Mystogans father on Edolas. Macorv? You mean Macarov as in the Guild master? He's too tall to be him, I'd more likely beiieve it's his son Ivan, but the hair colour is wrong.

iAnby7W.gif

#2080 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:10 PM

Happy is the son of king.
Based in shonen law, He will have his own power up.

There's nothing wrong with juvia character.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users