#22 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 09:58 PM

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I'm leaving the H&E boards. I have no use here. There's nothing I can give that isn't already here and I suppose I'm not welcome.
Sorry about that topic last night, for what the apology's worth.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#23 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 21 2010, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I'm leaving the H&E boards. I have no use here. There's nothing I can give that isn't already here and I suppose I'm not welcome.

Are you kidding...? 0_0' I mean... Why leave...? No use? B-B-But... Your part of this little forum family!

#24 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 21 April 2010 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 21 2010, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are you kidding...? 0_0' I mean... Why leave...? No use? B-B-But... Your part of this little forum family!

I made a complete fool out of myself last night, and I've been rated like I'm a piece of dog ****.

AboojTi.gif

#25 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:03 AM

Stop being such a drama queen. No one thinks you made a fool of yourself. All we're saying is keep random
stuff like the contents of your last thread in this one (your blog). And btw. what rating are you talking about ? o_0 Just relax and have a good time here dude. no need to worry so much about what others think.

#26 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 03:49 AM

Don't sweat it no one here thinks your useless dog kitten

JLHza2T.png

#27 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 12:08 PM

W-what?? You are leaving?? How?? Why? I mean.... you are a part of H&E, you can't leave out of sudden like that!! About the thread: You should have just posted that thing here, not at Ichiraku's. But I'd feel sick too, If I were you... Please, don't leave. I don't believe that you are a fool....

#28 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:40 PM

Fine, I'll stay... You're right I shouldn't care what others think.
It is kind of stupid that you can rate other people though...

AboojTi.gif

#29 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Apr 26 2010, 05:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fine, I'll stay... You're right I shouldn't care what others think.
It is kind of stupid that you can rate other people though...

Don't worry about your ratings I haven't even been rated smile.gif

JLHza2T.png

#30 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:48 AM

Phew...What a relief... Well, I actually believe that we can express our opinions or even rate other ppl, but if they feel ok with themselves they won't even take into concideration our words... So, feel free to rate.

#31 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 12:44 AM

Saturday, May 15th, 2010

I'm confused... Me and my girlfriend have been fighting a lot lately... Well... not really fights... misunderstandings... and it's been taking its toll on me... I feel confused, I don't know what to do or how to stop any of it... I love her so much... I... I wouldn't be able to take breaking up again... Yes, we've been together twice or thrice before... this time is different though... The other times she left me because she was...having a hard time in her life... Neither of us want to break up right now... We still both love each other... Neither of us can stand breaking up again... but... but... I'm just confused! I'm a stubborn a**hole sometimes and it causes a lot of conflicts! I'm sick of doing this to her when she deserves so much better, so much...MORE than what she has in me! I don't know what to do! I want her to be happy, but I think that she can be with better people than me! But I can't break up with her, because I still love her and...deep down...I don't want to...
I'm very confused right now... I don't feel good...emotion and feelings-wise... I don't know what to do...... I don't know what to do...

UPDATE:
We just talked on the phone... Same thing that always happens happened... She couldn't take anything I said seriously because her friend was over... Even when she said she'd take it seriously she didn't......

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 16 May 2010 - 01:16 AM.

AboojTi.gif

#32 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:14 AM

I hope everything works out a_comfort.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#33 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:30 AM

Thanks...me too..........

AboojTi.gif

#34 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 02:04 PM

just some advice. I have never offered my help to a boy about love issues. But i suppose i will do something. She loves you right? Then she does not want to be with someone else that you consider as better than you. Just relax and tell her EVERYTHING you feel! And do not send your feelings via sms or e-mail. Only face to face communication. Do not feel shy and just free yourself even if you cry. Generally, be kind with her. She may have to deal with a few difficult situations in her personal life. As you may know, girls in such age are confused and do not know what they actually want. I sometimes feel that way. She may need some time to relax. Ask her and show your interest. That is all i can think of right now

#35 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 16 2010, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just some advice. I have never offered my help to a boy about love issues. But i suppose i will do something. She loves you right? Then she does not want to be with someone else that you consider as better than you. Just relax and tell her EVERYTHING you feel! And do not send your feelings via sms or e-mail. Only face to face communication. Do not feel shy and just free yourself even if you cry. Generally, be kind with her. She may have to deal with a few difficult situations in her personal life. As you may know, girls in such age are confused and do not know what they actually want. I sometimes feel that way. She may need some time to relax. Ask her and show your interest. That is all i can think of right now

Thank you......

AboojTi.gif

#36 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 May 2010 - 05:02 PM

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Well here we go again... Another one of my friends has had sex and this time it was underage...they're only 14 years old...... Pardon my language but I CAN'T F***ING BELIEVE THEM! I will not be talking to them again...... They've made their choice and now the consequences will come... I can't believe them, I really can't...... Other friends have told me that this one was...this sexual...but I didn't want to believe them... Now though I can't deny them... They were right... They were 100% right... Underage sex is f***ing inexcusable... and anyone who's done it, if it's under my control, will NOT be any friend of mine......

AboojTi.gif

#37 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:01 AM

Geez, I hate pre-marital sex, too. Or underage, as you put it. But really? Shun them? What they need is a friend who will love them and help them to understand that what they did was wrong. You know?

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 20 May 2010 - 03:02 AM.

#38 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ May 19 2010, 10:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Geez, I hate pre-marital sex, too. Or underage, as you put it. But really? Shun them? What they need is a friend who will love them and help them to understand that what they did was wrong. You know?

Well we won't have to worry about that now... I'll tell you all why.......

Thursday, May 20, 2010

THEY WERE F***ING JOKING!!!! mad.gif dry.gif WHY WOULD THEY JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! Well, at least thank God they didn't really do it but....WHY?! arg.gif THEY SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME shamefulcry0js.gif

And why I would shun them:
I can't stand talking to people who have had underage sex... It makes me sick... Because after they do it, all I ever see when I see or talk to them is them doing it! They made their choice and they'll learn the consequences of it the hard way...

AboojTi.gif

#39 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 01:53 AM

Oh....well, that might be pretty hard.

#40 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ May 21 2010, 01:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well we won't have to worry about that now... I'll tell you all why.......

Thursday, May 20, 2010

THEY WERE F***ING JOKING!!!! mad.gif dry.gif WHY WOULD THEY JOKE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! Well, at least thank God they didn't really do it but....WHY?! arg.gif THEY SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME shamefulcry0js.gif

And why I would shun them:
I can't stand talking to people who have had underage sex... It makes me sick... Because after they do it, all I ever see when I see or talk to them is them doing it! They made their choice and they'll learn the consequences of it the hard way...

SERIOUSLY I almost felt sick with the previous post. I mean, SEX?? It sounded disgusting. And they were joking? Huh, what's funny here? Bcz I am not laughing! OMG it's weird... argh1.png A friend of mine got inside the girls toilet to make out with her bf (she is 14) and all the teens in town know it bcz somebody found out what they were doing in there and consider here as a w***. I wonder what would happen if ur friends lived in my town! XD Generally, how can u even have sex when being 14?! Apart from being immoral it's also SO VERY impulsive.... Do they REALLY know the consequences? I don't think so...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users