Σ'αγαπώ

#23 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:26 AM

Don't worry guys, if Naruto dies then Sakura is more than capable of feeling the protagonist role. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#24 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

Clones go poof don't they? I mean when you hit them, they just poof away. So what the hell? I mean we know now that Naruto (real) can sense Sasuke and if he's in the dimension bridge, then he can find him in no time. That said what just happened. Is he trying to lie to Kaguya from all this to the point he has to lie in his head? Or maybe he saw how Spongebob works?

Naruto: At least she can't read inside my mind...

Kaguya: At least he can't read inside my mind...

Naruto : !!...AH!!!

I should write down my thoughts first.

#25 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

I'm pretty sure that one is the original one... We have 2 clues here...

1)Naruto thinks that he will look for Sasuke

2)Naruto thinks "I, the original body, will come too!". He thinks it, not say....

yeah, there's a confusion here...

Edited by 六道仙人, 09 July 2014 - 09:28 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#26 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

Shadow Dancer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

it`s true, but

6c8623224615.gif     

#27 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:29 AM

Maybe Naruto pulled a MGS3 twist on her. Fake death and then use something to revive back.

#28 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:30 AM

Is Kakashi in the same dimension as Sasuke? He said he entered fine.  :confused:

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:31 AM

If naruto is clone, then the real one in the ice dimension, only obito and sakura who search sasuke.

If naruto is the real one, then he will regenerate the hole in his body with kurama power just like naruto vs sasuke in vote. The search sasuke party is naruto, sakura, and obito. Poor kakashi.
I'm lean more with naruto is the real one, since i believe naruto clone disappear because the lost of chakra.

Anyway kaguya clan is really come from kaguya.

#30 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:32 AM

Is there anyone who isn't confused in here ? Lol XD

That's True Lol . But looking at it again you might be right on this one , its BZ who is saying all of that not Naruto and Naruto doesn't exactly confirm that he's the real one which means that BZ indead might have sensed Obito and Sakura enter and then vanished since they were hiding  and the Naruto that was  is definitely a clone  to me it looks like its a T7 set up but maybe I'm wrong since Obito says that he can't sense Naruto or his clones either .

Oh men my head is gonna explode till the next chap arrives  :sweatdrop:

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 09 July 2014 - 09:35 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#31 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:34 AM

I do believe that's the real Naruto in the connecting dimension along with Sakura and Obito.

The original Naruto stated in his mind that he would go to as well to find Sasuke and Black Zetsu said that clones don't have the sufficient power to survive dimension travel.

Maybe the Naruto with a hole is a clone that Naruto quickly created to deceive Kaguya and the real one hid himself, or maybe the real Naruto actually was horribly injured and will have to heal himself. If it's the real Naruto maybe he'll use the same regeneration ability that he used on Kakashi, and if Sakura find him she could help in the healing as well.

On last thing, I guess this chapter confirms that the Kaguya clan which Kimimaro belonged to are also direct descendants of Kaguya (go figure, right?). My guess is that Hamura was their ancestor.

#32 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:36 AM

Chatte, your theory about the connection between kaguya and kimimaro is approved through this new chapter. So, that would mean one thing...cough sakura cough..
But, still not sure about that part.
Overall, good chapter and incoming not so "ss moment"?
2ivn2tv.jpg

#33 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:37 AM

Just in case to clear out one confusion:

No one is in Sasuke's dimension. Two or maybe three are in the bridge of dimensions.

#34 Rakshasa

Rakshasa

Shadow Dancer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:37 AM

Is Kakashi in the same dimension as Sasuke? He said he entered fine.  :confused:

i suppose no. 

Sasuke is in the desert, while Kakashi has snow around.. you can see the footprints over there..

6c8623224615.gif     

#35 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:42 AM

Yeah, I was confused at first!  But I re-read the chapter on Mangastream, and I think I understand what happened.

The one we saw "killed" was the CLONE.  Obito actually hid himself and Sakura inside his OWN Kamui dimension, which is why Black Zetsu was confused.  Because Obito and Sakura had vanished, he assumed that they had run out of chakra.  But they were actually hiding in Obito's dimension.

Obito says "thanks to Naruto, we were able to hide ourselves".  Because Kaguya was completely focused on Naruto, they had time to hide.

The way the clone died was weird, but perhaps it's because of the way Kaguya's jutsu kills?

And where did the real Naruto go?  Did he actually stay?

#36 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:44 AM

that my thought also smiter. I think he pulled a Neji fight move. he hid under the close so to speak, and let the clone lead her into the trap.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#37 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:45 AM

@smiter
If what you say is right, then naruto doesn't make it when he try to enter the center dimension.

#38 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

i suppose no. 

Sasuke is in the desert, while Kakashi has snow around.. you can see the footprints over there..

yup. saw it there.

So that means Kakashi entered another dimension or didn't enter at all? still didn't get it. please help :)

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#39 咲耶姫

咲耶姫

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,456 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:48 AM

Yeah, I was confused at first!  But I re-read the chapter on Mangastream, and I think I understand what happened.

The one we saw "killed" was the CLONE.  Obito actually hid himself and Sakura inside his OWN Kamui dimension, which is why Black Zetsu was confused.  Because Obito and Sakura had vanished, he assumed that they had run out of chakra.  But they were actually hiding in Obito's dimension.

Obito says "thanks to Naruto, we were able to hide ourselves".  Because Kaguya was completely focused on Naruto, they had time to hide.

The way the clone died was weird, but perhaps it's because of the way Kaguya's jutsu kills?

And where did the real Naruto go?  Did he actually stay?

Righ this simple page destroys the idea of Naruto being with Sakura and Obito. 

17.png

tumblr_nfrs3f8pa31qjba4uo2_400.gif

#40 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:49 AM

^ yeah, i pretty figured this but I think that original naruto is also there.... He thinks himself twice that he will look for Sasuke and entered into that dimension alongside Kaguya.... Maybe he did replace himself with a clone at the last moment but this doesn't make ssense. Shouldn't BZ be capable to identity with chakra belongs to someone? It seems strange that he didn't notice that the two who have vanished weren't naruto's clones but Sakura and Obito....

Also I wonder how Sakura and Obito will find Sasuke if both them doesn't have any sensitive powers, like Naruto...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users