Close

Naruto 589

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
112 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:50 AM

Well here's the new chapter guys. Enjoy, I'll read and comment later!

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/589

#2 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:11 AM

Naruto on break next week ,just when we are going to return to naruto's fight
SK-303_image007.jpg

#3 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:21 AM

That was kinda...short. huh.gif

So Itachi did manage to break the edo tensei after all? Well so much for that war. Nah, I'm just kidding. tongue.gif After all we still have Tobi Madara to worry about.

It also seems that after all Sasuke still want's to destroy Konoha, even after having come to understand why Itachi did what he did. Though it seems like his argument basically boils down to "I know that, as the older sibling, you wan't me to do the right thing, but as the younger sibling, it is my duty to go against your will." okay so maybe that's selling Sasuke's character a bit short, I just thought that was a really funny sentence. However, having grown up under an older brother , I can totally understand where Sasuke is coming from. Okay, I'll stop now. laugh.gif

The important thing is that Sasuke came to his own conclusion. He listened to Itachi's reasons, but even then, he still retains his desire to destroy Konoha and that was everything I wanted. Sasuke coming to his own conclusion as to whether he wanted to give up on his revenge or stay on his path of darkness.

I wonder if Madara will disappear along with all the other ET's. Afterall, he is kind of special, what with him being fused with Hashirama's cells and all. Furthermore, if he just disappears like that, I can't help but feel it would be a waste now that we've seen Ssuanoo's perfect form and how overpowered awesome it is. But perhaps that is merely meant as a way for us to put into context how awesome Sasuke's perfect Susanoo form will be when he faces Naruto in the final battle.

Oh yeah and the manga is on break next week. Perhaps Kishi needs time to make some final preparations for the new movie or maybe it means that we will get a super awesome chapter next time. wink.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 06 June 2012 - 12:19 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#4 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:54 AM

finnaly i hope that madara fades away like the others he has no role than just tp keep the 5 kages busy.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#5 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:00 AM

Decent chapter. I'm glad also that Sasuke came to his decision that he still wanted to destroy Konoha - Itachi couldn't change Sasuke's mind, and its still Naruto's role to do so. Plus, its Sasuke's decision (as much as anything has been), more fully informed than before.

I'm glad that the Uchiha brothers fight is over - it really didn't hold my interest much at all. Though if Madara and his perfect Susanoo are dispelled, that seems incredibly anti-climactic. Then again, the kages are pretty much against the ropes, sh**ting their pants right now so...

And we saw Naruto again finally a_dance.gif Hopefully this means that we'll be getting back to his fight; interesting that its going to be just Naruto, Kakashi, Gai, and Kirabi versus Tobi now. I wonder if the Bijuu are going to remain on the battlefield still now that the Jinchuuriki are no longer there?

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#6 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:22 AM

like everyone else, I'm also wondering whether Madara would disappear. I think he should. Like TerrorKing said, it think that's just a preview of Sasuke's Susano-o. I mean we're talking about Sasuke here, of course he's gonna do the same thing. And Madara already said only a bijuu could be a match to that. So Naruto's bijuu mode versus Sasuke's perfect Susano-o. That would be awesome. But anyway, how the heck did the first hokage beat Madara if that Uchiha has both the Susano-o and the 9-tails? huh.gif

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:36 AM

It was a nice chapter we finally get to see Naruto's face in one panel. What will happen now? Without no enemy to fight from the edo tensei the only one left is Tobi. I guess the end of the war is almost near and Sasuke might try to interfere after all.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 12:48 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 6 2012, 11:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was a nice chapter we finally get to see Naruto's face in one panel. What will happen now? Without no enemy to fight from the edo tensei the only one left is Tobi. I guess the end of the war is almost near and Sasuke might try to interfere after all.

i dont think that sasuke may interfere his goal is to destroy hte village , i think he is going to group up with TAKA and make his plan to invade konoha,
kabuto asked sasuke wich side he is on, he is not on tobi's side so he maybe think it's not his fight
SK-303_image007.jpg

#9 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

Well I'm a little disapointed, I was hoping that it would take Itachi longer to despell Edo Tensei and we could have a few more weeks of the Kages vs. Madara fight but.

I'm glad we saw Naruto again if only briefly.

Anyway knowing that the only fight left is Naruto vs. Tobi makes me excided but having to wait two weeks will be driving me insane.

Also seeing the power of Madara's Perfect Susano-o, if Sasuke learns it I think that it will cement that the final fight will be Naruto vs. Sasuke and not Naruto & Sasuke vs. Tobi.

But as I see it next chapter can go one of two ways 1: Naruto, B, Kakashi & Guy start fighting Tobi again or 2: The rest of the Konoha 11 arrive with reinforcements.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#10 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:31 PM

Oh kittening great. Just what we need: an OP technique for Sasuke to be able to keep up with Naruto. Especially considering It's said "as strong as a bijuu". How much more obvious can this get? I think it's about time I stopped hoping to have Sasuke actually DO something for once.

Also, Mangareader can't read. It says "release of edo tensei", not "edo tensei's release".

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#11 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:33 PM

Just a few notes --Click here to view--
-Edo tensei is disspelled. Well yeah, but as far as I know, Kabuto is still alive and there's a chance that he escapes Izanami after Itachi disappears. So yeah, maybe Kabuto vs. Sasuke is still at hand.

-Is it me or did Itachi seemed like he was going to repeat the same trick he did in his fight with Sasuke (the poking forehead trick)?

-And finally... YES, WE FINALLY SEE NARUTO AGAIN!!! a_dance.gif a_dance.gif a_dance.gif

#12 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (Shadow Wolf @ Jun 6 2012, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So yeah, maybe Kabuto vs. Sasuke is still at hand.

OH GOD please no! Enough of them pleaseeee!!! argh1.png

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#13 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:17 PM

QUOTE (dovahkiin @ Jun 6 2012, 04:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont think that sasuke may interfere his goal is to destroy hte village , i think he is going to group up with TAKA and make his plan to invade konoha,
kabuto asked sasuke wich side he is on, he is not on tobi's side so he maybe think it's not his fight

Please use spoiler tags for the first page. --Click here to view--
I'm beginning to think that Sasuke will be the ultimate villain in the end but he will be the ultimate villain that will be redeem.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#14 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Jake @ Jun 6 2012, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I'm a little disapointed, I was hoping that it would take Itachi longer to despell Edo Tensei and we could have a few more weeks of the Kages vs. Madara fight but.

I'm glad we saw Naruto again if only briefly.

Anyway knowing that the only fight left is Naruto vs. Tobi makes me excided but having to wait two weeks will be driving me insane.

Also seeing the power of Madara's Perfect Susano-o, if Sasuke learns it I think that it will cement that the final fight will be Naruto vs. Sasuke and not Naruto & Sasuke vs. Tobi.

But as I see it next chapter can go one of two ways 1: Naruto, B, Kakashi & Guy start fighting Tobi again or 2: The rest of the Konoha 11 arrive with reinforcements.

I hope you're being sarcastic about that...

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#15 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:22 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jun 6 2012, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OH GOD please no! Enough of them pleaseeee!!! argh1.png

Don't kill me man. That's just how my thoughts work sometimes so I apologize. sweat.gif

On an additional note... --Click here to view--
-I also wonder what will be the effect of Tsunade's jutsu... maybe we'll get to see it if Madara disappears now

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 06 June 2012 - 02:22 PM.

#16 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:29 PM

can just shank Kabuto before he wakes up

#17 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:36 PM

Is it wrong that... --Click here to view--
I really, really like Madara?! biggrin.gif

He's so unapologetically arrogant! It's great!

Sasuke's logic is still ridiculously flawed. "I love you brother. So much. So much that I'm going to wipe out your life's work. Because that's how much I love you."

I'm really ready to be done with Sasuke's storyline for a while.

And so disappointed that all the other fights are being swept under the rug. Had so hoped that Tsunade would see Dan. And wanted to see Chiyo fight. And Deidara. Anything with Deidara. So many good fights lost...just disappointing.

#18 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:53 PM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jun 6 2012, 07:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
like everyone else, I'm also wondering whether Madara would disappear. I think he should. Like TerrorKing said, it think that's just a preview of Sasuke's Susano-o. I mean we're talking about Sasuke here, of course he's gonna do the same thing. And Madara already said only a bijuu could be a match to that. So Naruto's bijuu mode versus Sasuke's perfect Susano-o. That would be awesome. But anyway, how the heck did the first hokage beat Madara if that Uchiha has both the Susano-o and the 9-tails? huh.gif

Mito Uzumaki, Kushina already told Naruto that way back in the early 500's. Madara just couldn't deal with a woman kicking his butt, so he pretends it was just Hashirama. THe Uzumaki women are the most badass women in the manga, you know. wink.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#19 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:03 PM

QUOTE (kidNinja @ Jun 6 2012, 10:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope you're being sarcastic about that...

I wanted the fight to go on for a couple more weeks, 'cause I wanted to see the Kages knock Madara of his high horse just a little, but I realised that was out of the question when Madara's Perfect Susano-o cut down two mountains.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#20 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Jun 6 2012, 08:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mito Uzumaki, Kushina already told Naruto that way back in the early 500's. Madara just couldn't deal with a woman kicking his butt, so he pretends it was just Hashirama. THe Uzumaki women are the most badass women in the manga, you know. wink.gif

Lol, I don't blame Madara for that one...
NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users