• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#43661 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 09 February 2017 - 03:31 AM

Mod soon will come to give warning about this derailed discussion.

Nostradamus, would you like to continue this discussion in the messages?

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#43662 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 07:27 PM

[quote name="Illnevergiveup3" post="932010" timestamp="1486611041"]Yeah, his personality is way different in the comics than just being stern. He also knows when to have fun, he cracks jokes, has a sense of humor, he can be cocky at times, but he is selfless, even if he doesn't have his powers, he's not self righteous and doesn't mind giving the credit to someone else. His personality can't really be expanded in a Movie or the cartoon. In the comics, his personality is what it needs to be for the situation.[quote]
If that how he's portrayed in comics and seeing that comics is the main source of Superman's story then, yeah, he's not stern and dull most of the times.

#43663 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 08:50 PM

Nostradamus, would you like to continue this discussion in the messages?

Not now, for now let's end it here. We will continue one of these days because I need to school you.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#43664 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:34 PM

hahaha! Looks like superman flew in for a while here!  :lol:

#43665 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 09 February 2017 - 09:56 PM

Not now, for now let's end it here. We will continue one of these days because I need to school you.

I'll be waiting. When it comes to Superman, I can go at it forever if need be.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#43666 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 09 February 2017 - 10:03 PM

But can someone answer a question for me? I honestly couldn't stomach seeing The Last. Can someone tell me exactly how long Naruto was in the genjutsu for when he was guilted into returning Hinata's feelings and who cast the genjutsu on him?

#43667 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 February 2017 - 12:53 AM

But can someone answer a question for me? I honestly couldn't stomach seeing The Last. Can someone tell me exactly how long Naruto was in the genjutsu for when he was guilted into returning Hinata's feelings and who cast the genjutsu on him?

A minute or two at most in the movie timecode but in the actual movie I don't know, also bad new the next episode of shippuden is the one we ns fans have been dreeding it's the nh wedding prepare for alot of kittening pain.

#43668 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:07 AM

A minute or two at most in the movie timecode but in the actual movie I don't know, also bad new the next episode of shippuden is the one we ns fans have been dreeding it's the nh wedding prepare for alot of kittening pain.

Eh, I don't care.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#43669 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:08 AM

Eh, I don't care.

Ok it's just a heads up in cause they watch it.

#43670 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 10 February 2017 - 01:53 AM

Ok it's just a heads up in cause they watch it.

I just hope I don't see it and I will be in peace.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#43671 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:10 AM

I just hope I don't see it and I will be in peace.

Hope so but it won't happen no offense but I hope after that the anime finally kittening ends cause series has live way past its time and need to die.

#43672 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:10 AM

More distraction kitten. In my opinion, the SS and NH fans will be in for a rude awakening really soon.

#43673 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 02:12 AM

More distraction kitten. In my opinion, the SS and NH fans will be in for a rude awakening really soon.

Why? I really hope this anime kittening ends after that, I mean it would have to if that unnecessary bolt kitten is coming in April.

#43674 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:28 AM

Why? I really hope this anime kittening ends after that, I mean it would have to if that unnecessary bolt kitten is coming in April.

They really believe Kishimoto is on their side and doing things their way. But I believe otherwise and feel like he will bring us justice. He gave them their taste of an appetizer, we will get the entree.

#43675 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 10 February 2017 - 04:32 AM

Lol that's not naruto, That's that new Shoujo called the Hinata Power Hour. Where weeaboos across the NH nation (Population: 12) imagine that they're Naruto pounding Hinata and her floppy fun bags.

The best part is half of them don't even know what they're talking about. Most Naruto fans these days are kids. In fact when I played Naruto online I remember one of the kids there named Kirito didn't even know that Sakura and Naruto lips met. He said that, "Hinata was Naruto's first love." Then I showed him chapter 3 and it was like his whole mind was blown up before him.

That's how bad it's gotten. When new fans think it's a romance manga and don't even know that it was really an action/adventure manga.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#43676 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 10:00 AM

Lol that's not naruto, That's that new Shoujo called the Hinata Power Hour. Where weeaboos across the NH nation (Population: 12) imagine that they're Naruto pounding Hinata and her floppy fun bags.

The best part is half of them don't even know what they're talking about. Most Naruto fans these days are kids. In fact when I played Naruto online I remember one of the kids there named Kirito didn't even know that Sakura and Naruto lips met. He said that, "Hinata was Naruto's first love." Then I showed him chapter 3 and it was like his whole mind was blown up before him.

That's how bad it's gotten. When new fans think it's a romance manga and don't even know that it was really an action/adventure manga.

Most new fans that join Naruto is either from the game or from the anime ... not from manga. So that's why SJ/SP abandoning the old franchise , killed Naruto and replace him with Boruto, it's the same like after you kill someone you were given new identity so you can start fresh without being suspect as murderer. Kill naruto , start fresh with Boruto and aim for new audience/fans, and they start with bringing in the younger fans. Just like how predator works ... if you can't get the adult/parents then aim for their kids/babies .....

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43677 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 10 February 2017 - 03:29 PM

Okay i know it's kinda obvious, but this what should happen in Naruto with the pairings: 

13.jpg

14.jpg

Sure Boruto and Sarada had this initially, but they were also why to forgiving to their fathers about everything.. At the very least it could've been like with Boruto telling his dad we can make this a start in terms of making things better, and same with Sarada when it came to Gaiden.  Also the fact that Sakura and Hinata don't complain one bit about the way Naruto and Sasuke are living as parents when it comes to their kids just shows how much they don't really care as parents and let them do what they wish because "All is good in the end" Yeah get that out of here. That's not realistic at all... Bring up points to stand your ground, don't just sit their and let the husbands walk all over you or the kids. 

so we all know what happened at the end of Gaiden with this one little family moment that's suppose to be touching after  the battle with Shin uchiha: 

naruto-gaiden-the-seventh-hokage-5776726

Nope sorry this feels very half-assed at best. 

and then we got this moment from the new issue of renew your vows that came out earlier: 

21.jpg

i do apologize if some of you are getting sick of my comparison posts i keep bringing with spider-man especailly with the images in this thread.. i just can't help but reflect on Naruto when it comes to seeing how other writers handle family situations especially when it comes to the dynamics of the pairings alone. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 10 February 2017 - 03:39 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#43678 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 05:27 PM

Speaking of Superman flying  :happy:   :

God I love this scene. The face that Cavill made at 2:47 is exactly my face throughout the entire scene when I watched the movie in the cinema.

Edited by Nostradamus, 10 February 2017 - 05:33 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#43679 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 06:25 PM

And right into my kryptonite spear! Bwahahaha!

*Runs!*

XD

2e5.gif

#43680 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 10 February 2017 - 08:40 PM

"this is my world...'you' are my world"

i wish we got a moment naruto looked at sakura the way superman looked at lois in that scene.

8 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 8 guests, 0 anonymous users