170 replies to this topic

#141 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:38 AM

I really feel like everyone will get neglected except Boruto in his movie. I really do.

#142 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:17 AM

I really feel like everyone will get neglected except Boruto in his movie. I really do.

Yeah, at the last second, they'll realize how Boruto got absolutely no real development here and try to make him the center of everything, which will only then start making him look like a clone of earlier Naruto, but most likely worse.

2e5.gif

#143 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:34 AM

Yeah, at the last second, they'll realize how Boruto got absolutely no real development here and try to make him the center of everything, which will only then start making him look like a clone of earlier Naruto, but most likely worse.

Which is dumb, since early Naruto at least had depth due to how he felt like no one believed in him and all of that stuff. All Boruto comes off as is a spoiled brat just wanting his dad's attention. At least when Konohamaru did it with his grandpa, he wanted to prove to everyone he wasn't just the Third Hokage's grandson, but his own man too.

#144 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:04 AM

Even to the very end, Kishi was clearly trying to absolve Sasuke and the Uchiha Clan of any responsibility for their actions, yet every time he tries, he only makes them look worse while making Tobirama and the future Elders look more justified in their suspicions of them.

Like the whole "Curse of Hatred" thing was clearly meant to make it look like they couldn't be responsible for their actions (by "loving more than anyone", pfft) because simply by awakening the Sharingan, at least a majority of Uchiha Clan members will go down "dark paths" because of their "love being unsealed" or some BS like that. Yet all that sounds like to me is that any and every Uchiha that awakens the Sharingan, and that's most Uchiha of the clan in general, is predestined to continuously escalate in doing bad things, regardless of intentions. So, in that sense, can anyone really blame Tobirama and the Elders for their constant suspicion of the Uchiha Clan? Madara may have seemed like an isolated incident at first, but then there's the knowledge of a part of the clan who still secretly followed Madara's beliefs, and then the leadership learning about Fugaku wanting to start a coup from Itachi would only fully confirm their suspicions to the point in seeing no choice but to eliminate the Clan. Even Itachi himself ended up going down his own "dark path" with being the one to kill a chunk of the clan and his "love" being what spared Sasuke and all, then escalates by joining Akatsuki and doing stuff for them. Again, despite his own intentions with it being mostly an act, it doesn't change.the fact that he still continued to do bad things for them.

And, of course, Kakashi just pardons Sasuke of everything he did simply because of his needed assistance against Obito/Madara/Kaguya, even though the reason he even bothered helping wasn't to help/save them or out of any "goodness" of his heart, but really because they were just more obstacles in the way of his (even more) new goals. Basically, the enemy of my enemy.

All that says is that you can do all the bad crap you want just as long as...

1.) You were born from a special clan who apparently "just can't help themselves"..

2.) You do one barely good thing in the end.

3.) You "apologize" for all the other bad things you did before.

Basically, I compare Sasuke and his favoritism quite a bit to that "affluenza" rich kid that got off with merely 10 years probation, despite killing four people from DWI knowingly.

I think Konoha has a fair share of blame in what happened with the Uchiha, that's why it's quite a shame that Naruto didn't acknowledged the past errors from konoha in the end,

It all begins with Madara, he felt that he was suffering prejudice in the council ( mainly from Tobirama)... that helped Madara in going further on his dark path. Madara tried to take the uchiha clan along with him however hey refused and Madara had to go foward with his plan alone

However once Tobirama got to be hokage what he did? He put the uchiha as a konoha's police force mainly because he didn't trust them and wanted all of them under one district where he could keep a constant vigilance on them. Mainly becase of Tobirama's obvious distrust and prejudice , a lot of the uchiha obviously began to question their loyalty and ties to konoha as Madara himself did

So the way I see it what happened with the Uchiha is mainly a fault of not only the uchiha themselves but also konoha, because they're the ones who casically awakwened " the curse"

That's why I think Sasuke's revolution made sense context wise, even more so than Naruto's naive and vague ideals, at least Sasuke recognized the system was kittened up, his methods in achieving this revolution were all wrong though

Edited by Nar123, 18 May 2015 - 11:05 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#145 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 11:24 AM

Maybe sarada will gone mad and become a villain after knowing the truth about her parents .... another madara junior is born. And bolt gonna chase her like naruto chase sasuke, and another 700 chapter began. :th_yeah:

Edited by Yyubie, 18 May 2015 - 11:24 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#146 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:39 PM

She has no one to teach her any Uchiha Jutsu's and the Jutsu's she can learn from Sakura at the moment would be basic, the more advanced onces require years of chakra control practice, and who knows she may never be able to master them, though if she is the daughter of Karin she might not even need to learn all that.

Besides she's not even a Genin yet, besides we saw with Obito, the Uchiha without the Sharingan are weak, soon as the Sharingan is unlocked they go super powered....It will be interesting to see if Sarada actually unlockes the Sharingan, as she'll be the first Uchiha female shown with the doujutsu.

True but that has nothing to do with the issue. Sasuke had no one to teach him for the past 7 years of his life at the start of the manga either yet he was a prodigy and gave Kakashi a run for his money before he became a genin. While it is logical to say that they have to be trained for competence you don't see that being the case for a fact actually. What was the ratio of Males:females in the battle competence department again? Given the track record here, I'm sure if Sauce had a son he'd own that onion head no prob.

And on the subject of not being taught Uchiha clan Jutsu, Did Sasuke not have already Kakashi on his guard just from Taijutsu and traps of weapons in chapter 3? those are basic things that could be shown and yet nothing from he  "poow widdle helpless females," I SPIT on that notion. :angry: So basically the series is saying that a boy is a prodigy and a girl is a damsel deadweight? :shrug:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 May 2015 - 01:54 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#147 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

True but that has nothing to do with the issue. Sasuke had no one to teach him for the past 7 years of his life at the start of the manga either yet he was a prodigy and gave Kakashi a run for his money before he became a genin. While it is logical to say that they have to be trained for competence you don't see that being case for a fact actually. What was the ratio again tof Males versus females in the battle competence department again? Given the track record here, I'm sure if Sauce had a son he'd own that onion head no prob.

And on the subject of not being taught Uchiha clan Jutsu, Did Sasuke not have already Kakashi on his guard just from Taijutsu and traps of weapons in chapter 3? those are basic things that could be shown and yet nothing form he  "poow widdle helpless females," I SPIT on that notion. :angry: So basically the series is saying that a boy is a prodigy and a girl is a damsel deadweight? :shrug:

You're seeing too much

Salad isn't even a genin yet and by her words in chapter 1 it doesn't look like she actually cares for ninja's works either. It's understandable why Sasuke was probably stronger at the same age

I would get surprised if Salad somehow became capable even showing disdain for ninja work early on and etc

Edited by Nar123, 18 May 2015 - 04:13 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#148 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:52 PM

Kind of ironic that both of Bolt's teammates are more interesting than him. I never though that Naruto's son would be so BORING.

I think it is because it is mostly just rehashing the original series now....these plots are almost exactly the same with minor differences. Just a new coat of paint.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#149 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 07:58 PM

True but that has nothing to do with the issue. Sasuke had no one to teach him for the past 7 years of his life at the start of the manga either yet he was a prodigy and gave Kakashi a run for his money before he became a genin. While it is logical to say that they have to be trained for competence you don't see that being case for a fact actually. What was the ratio again tof Males versus females in the battle competence department again? Given the track record here, I'm sure if Sauce had a son he'd own that onion head no prob.

And on the subject of not being taught Uchiha clan Jutsu, Did Sasuke not have already Kakashi on his guard just from Taijutsu and traps of weapons in chapter 3? those are basic things that could be shown and yet nothing form he  "poow widdle helpless females," I SPIT on that notion. :angry: So basically the series is saying that a boy is a prodigy and a girl is a damsel deadweight? :shrug:

Kishimoto just made Sarada and Chou Chou lose their fight so big strong hero Naruto could save them and look cool.

Edited by Aizen-Sama, 18 May 2015 - 07:59 PM.

#150 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

I think it is because it is mostly just rehashing the original series now....these plots are almost exactly the same with minor differences. Just a new coat of paint.

I hear that, James, and I hate that with a freaking passion!!!! Even other sequels to stuff don't pull this kinda stuff!

#151 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:03 PM

I hear that, James, and I hate that with a freaking passion!!!! Even other sequels to stuff don't pull this kinda stuff!

Yeah...all the good ones at least try something different.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#152 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:20 PM

Yeah...all the good ones at least try something different.

Exactly. Rurouni Kenshin did it with a post-series short around Yahiko, Dragon Ball went to Dragon Ball Z and added new elements on top of the old...

#153 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:31 PM

I think Konoha has a fair share of blame in what happened with the Uchiha, that's why it's quite a shame that Naruto didn't acknowledged the past errors from konoha in the end,

It all begins with Madara, he felt that he was suffering prejudice in the council ( mainly from Tobirama)... that helped Madara in going further on his dark path. Madara tried to take the uchiha clan along with him however hey refused and Madara had to go foward with his plan alone

However once Tobirama got to be hokage what he did? He put the uchiha as a konoha's police force mainly because he didn't trust them and wanted all of them under one district where he could keep a constant vigilance on them. Mainly becase of Tobirama's obvious distrust and prejudice , a lot of the uchiha obviously began to question their loyalty and ties to konoha as Madara himself did

So the way I see it what happened with the Uchiha is mainly a fault of not only the uchiha themselves but also konoha, because they're the ones who casically awakwened " the curse"

That's why I think Sasuke's revolution made sense context wise, even more so than Naruto's naive and vague ideals, at least Sasuke recognized the system was kittened up, his methods in achieving this revolution were all wrong though

Exactly. There's fault on both sides, but it's pretty clear that Kishi was trying to make it all Konoha's and "the system's" fault while Sasuke and the Uchiha Clan were nothing but innocent victims, all in order to make Sasuke look more a "hero" in the end. The system definitely played a role, but ones like Itachi and Sasuke still also made their own decisions while Kishi was trying to make it look like they never had choices all because of the system. Change to the system is good and why I, to an extent, agree with Sasuke's "revolution". Heck, just the five villages truly coming together during the war (without any help from Naruto directly even) was already a shifting change in the system. Sadly, nothing came of it all, all because SP wants to milk it for all it's worth.

2e5.gif

#154 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:39 PM

It is exactly that. Like I said he isn't original so he had to go back and do the story again just in a different way but mostly it is the same. It is just of a worse and more lazy version of the orginial.

#155 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 08:53 PM

Exactly. There's fault on both sides, but it's pretty clear that Kishi was trying to make it all Konoha's and "the system's" fault while Sasuke and the Uchiha Clan were nothing but innocent victims, all in order to make Sasuke look more a "hero" in the end. The system definitely played a role, but ones like Itachi and Sasuke still also made their own decisions while Kishi was trying to make it look like they never had choices all because of the system. Change to the system is good and why I, to an extent, agree with Sasuke's "revolution". Heck, just the five villages truly coming together during the war (without any help from Naruto directly even) was already a shifting change in the system. Sadly, nothing came of it all, all because SP wants to milk it for all it's worth.

Truth is, Sasuke was right the whole time. It was just his methods of changing that system were wrong and it could potentially have made it worse.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#156 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 09:57 PM

Truth is, Sasuke was right the whole time. It was just his methods of changing that system were wrong and it could potentially have made it worse.

Yeah, basically intending to pull a never-ending Lelouch - villagers would be at peace,. then as soon as stuff starts to unravel like it most likely would eventually, he'd show up, start some crap, and get the villages to put aside their crap in order to focus on him, he'd screw with them, then disappear, then just rinse and repeat.

2e5.gif

#157 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:03 AM

You're seeing too much

Salad isn't even a genin yet and by her words in chapter 1 it doesn't look like she actually cares for ninja's works either. It's understandable why Sasuke was probably stronger at the same age

I would get surprised if Salad somehow became capable even showing disdain for ninja work early on and etc

That would be a fact of personality not ability. Shikamaru FAR from stupid, but he just wasn't interested in studying. Plus this was a matter of their own safety so Sarada had a damn good reason to try fight her best. The poor showing has nothing to do with whether or not she is interested, as it is actual combat. It was just a setup for them to be saved by Nardo Scumzamaki. Again lets ask our selves, if Sarada was a male what would be the chances he would desecrate the enemy attacking them hmm?    

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#158 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:06 AM

That would be a fact of personality not ability. Shikamaru FAR from stupid, but he just wasn't interested in studying. Plus this was a matter of their own safety so Sarada had a damn good reason to try fight her best. The poor showing has nothing to do with whether or not she is interested, as it is actual combat. It was just a setup for them to be saved by Nardo Scumzamaki. Again lets ask our selves, if Sarada was a male what would be the chances he would desecrate the enemy attacking them hmm?    

Even salad is become male(saladto) he will not beat the opponent.

#159 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:09 AM

Even salad is become male(saladto) he will not beat the opponent.

If Salad was a guy he'd probably help out Naruto in beating onion boy but she's likely going to stay back next chapter and let him get all the glory.

#160 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:13 AM

If Salad was a guy he'd probably help out Naruto in beating onion boy but she's likely going to stay back next chapter and let him get all the glory.

There's nothing salad could do, naruto will handle it.
Does she able to perform katon no jutsu?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto Gaiden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users