• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#21 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Nov 30 2007, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Viperflamer's fic made me ROFL, not just LOL! :thumbs:
Is it still going?

Yes it is. And come on, that fic is pure GENIUS. i wuv taht fic. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#22 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 04:58 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 30 2007, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes it is. And come on, that fic is pure GENIUS. i wuv taht fic. XD

Heck yeah! time to catch up with that fic!

#23 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 08:04 AM

So with all these fics I add one more that I read up.

Warning: It contains material that may offend religious minded people.

For those who take religion as a light hearted matter like me...

Naruto The Chaos Knight by Craine

Its a fic that pokes fun at different religions as well as Naruto. You'd also find Kratos and his ill temper, so be sure he's taken his pills before approaching him. Expect randomness of all sort, but yes, its labeled as a harem fic

And another, which is only starting up, but shows promise

Green Monkeys by BeautiiQueen
QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

#24 Chester Graham

Chester Graham

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:34 PM

too lazy to link, but here's some of my favorites:

Hell is for Neji
Dear Foolish Brother
Confessions of an Insomniac/Avenger
Idiotic Reasons
One of the Cool Kids

Those are the ones that stick out for me. I always 111189.gif when I read any of those.

#25 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (rickp2006 @ Nov 1 2007, 06:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked "The Great Landscaping Crisis" and "The Imprint" by Mog The Gnome listed by sqleon, along with "Fetish, What's a Fetish" by X Serac and "But he's just a ramen chef!" by Viperflamer listed by Vyse.

Then theres also:

All of Legendary Legacy's Mockfics.

From Ramen With Love by Ryushi-the-DutchEroSennin.

The Book of Naruto by HitokiriOTD.

Mating Season by X Serac.

Sakura's Harem by Shadow Crystal Mage.

And others that i cant remember at the moment, if i remember ill list them later.

I loved From Ramen with Love! The greatest harem fic ever! Poor Naruto, Anko never gave him a break...

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#26 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 10:35 PM

Found a funny crack!fic on Livejournal. It has five parts at the moment and it's one of the most hilarious things I've ever read.

Here's the latest chapter. It has links to the previous ones...

Lots of SasuNaru innuendo (it is in the SasuNaru comm) and NaruSaku/SakuSasu wishful thinking, but other than that, shipping is not really taken seriously.

Naruto: But I can't let Orochimaru have you! You're my best friend!
Sasuke: I have chosen my own way.
Naruto: You don't understand. I didn't come here because you're my comrade. I-I...With this I will prove how I truly feel...
Sasuke: Wh-What?
Naruto: I didn't realize how strong my feelings were...These aren't just friendly feelings towards a comrade!
Sasuke: ...It's too late...We can't...
Naruto: I love...
Sasuke: Na-Naruto...Stop it...I...
Naruto: ...Sakura-chan!
Sasuke: I...WHAT?!?
Naruto: Of course, you're also more than a friend to me. To me, you are like a brother.
Sasuke: *shakes with anger* Why is it that every time a SasuNaru moment starts to rear its head, you have to be there kicking it in the balls with your "You're like a brother to me"-kitten?! Why Naruto, why?!?
Naruto: But we are like brothers! We are always fighting, annoying the hell out of each other and bickering. That's what brothers are like, right?
Sasuke: I'm SO leaving!
Naruto: But...But you can't go! That would break my heart!
Sasuke: I would be more worried about my face than my heart, if I were you! So you just came here because of Sakura?
Naruto: Sure. I probably wouldn't have noticed that you're gone before Monday if Shikamaru hadn't come to tell me.
Sasuke: *twitch*
Naruto: I do have more important things to do than just deal with your angst but because Sakura-chan asked me to save you…
Sasuke: *twitchtwitch*
Naruto: So let's just go home and forget this silly "I'm going to Orochimaru"-wangst, right Mr. Attention whore?
Sasuke: There was only one reason why I didn't cut off your head and I just forgot what it was...
Naruto: Come on! Let's go home! Sakura-chan misses you!
Sasuke: Why is it always about her? Haven’t I saved you like four times?! Don’t I always end up in the hospital because of you?! Aren't I your best friend? Maybe I’m just gonna leave now and leave you here weeping. Then you can just run after me and keep sacrificing yourself and I’m not going to care! Then you’ll know how it feels! Sometimes I think you aren't even listening to what I'm saying. You're just thinking about Sakura!
Naruto: *blinks* What did you say? I wasn't listening to what you said, I was thinking about Sakura-chan.
Sasuke: *cracks knuckles* This will hurt you way kittening more than it hurts me.

and another one
Tsunade: Have to say that I don't understand that Uchiha kid.
Sai: Me neither.
Tsunade: Huh?
Sai: He has the best ass in Konoha. He could get anyone he wants. And what does he want? To shag the blond clown in a orange sweatsuit.
Naruto: SAI!
Sai: But I guess everyone has their own little kinks. Like Naruto...He wants a vain emo prince in a gay pirate costume.
Naruto: SAI!
Sai: Have to say Uzumaki that I don't get you. I mean Sasuke is so vain that I bet he screams his own name in bed...
Naruto: You son of...Who would like to have sex with Sasuke anyway?
Sakura: I would.
Shizune: Me too.
Sai: Me three ♥
Izumo: Me four.
Tsunade: I'd hit it.
Kotetsu: Dude, I though you were straight.
Izumo: Come on. Is there any straight guy in Konoha who can honestly say that he isn't even little bit gay for Uchiha?
Kotetsu: Hey that's true. Okay, add me too.
Naruto: You all really scare me.

WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#27 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 26 February 2008 - 06:38 AM

2 of the most hillarious had to be for me.

1) Single Ninja on the Town. Naruto woos sakura with a little help from jirayia and ends up having every other kunoichi in konoha fall for him. Hillarity ensues.

2) brain freeze by Sharinhak. Fun with the sand siblings and some ice cream. Kankuro has one of the funniest ROFLMAO lines ive ever seen written.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users