31585 replies to this topic

#27901 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 01:49 AM

https://comicbook.co...new-attraction/ apparently naruto is getting a theme park ride

Naruto is a cultural iconic franchise by this point ending or not. There should be no surprise if their are a few thing based off it...Is it funny that still used Team 7 to advertise Boruto on their poster? Their are two posters a Naruto poster with Kakashi and the 12 kids and another with Boruto with his team -no konohamaru..or Nail- on top but team seven on the bottom.

#27902 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 02:04 AM

Yeah, the second Naruto tries to perform a shadow clone is already a red flag let alone the question iruka asks about the moon falling to a bunch of small academy kids like no one would ask a stupid question like that. 

That was some grade A BS for sure with this damn travesty!

#27903 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 02:51 AM

Naruto is a cultural iconic franchise by this point ending or not. There should be no surprise if their are a few thing based off it...Is it funny that still used Team 7 to advertise Boruto on their poster? Their are two posters a Naruto poster with Kakashi and the 12 kids and another with Boruto with his team -no konohamaru..or Nail- on top but team seven on the bottom.

I'd say Part 1 Naruto is more of an icon than Part 2/3 is.

#27904 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:16 AM

I'd say Part 1 Naruto is more of an icon than Part 2/3 is.

In the US? Yes. Is that the same case for Japan though?

#27905 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 September 2019 - 03:37 AM

Yeah, the second Naruto tries to perform a shadow clone is already a red flag let alone the question iruka asks about the moon falling to a bunch of small academy kids like no one would ask a stupid question like that.

Or like James said snow in the leaf village when before we never saw it before the last.  

Wow I didn't realize that Naruto Explained made a Part 2 discussion to What if Naruto married Sakura 

I got to say it was a pretty damn good video! 

p.s. there's no bashing of Sakura or NaruSaku as a whole incase anyone's worried!

it's a good video I watched it he also did a how strong is sakura video I recommend since he goes into hown strong she is that shows that she's not useless he said she tanked a biju bomb. Plus he did one on if sakura is worthy to be it has homage which I think she is.

What's worse that those said writer(s) admitted in their interviews that they didn't research the series.

That explains so much now. This is why you do your kittening homework on a series.

#27906 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:41 AM

Yeah this one: 

I have my doubts it'll happen, but I'm kinda hoping it does just to spite at all the Sakura haters out there. 

Like I could imagine then going like "THAT UNGRATEFUL B*T DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE THE NEXT HOKAGE!"

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#27907 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 22 September 2019 - 11:05 AM

Yeah this one: 

I have my doubts it'll happen, but I'm kinda hoping it does just to spite at all the Sakura haters out there. 

Like I could imagine then going like "THAT UNGRATEFUL B*T DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE THE NEXT HOKAGE!"

I mean the video says why she's worthy and she is worthy to be hokage even if she's a dark horse character I'd like to think she'd be made it since Naruto would want that.

#27908 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,554 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 02:59 PM

You know, I don't think Boruto could ever be more then average, but two moment I would enjoy is Sakura becoming Hokage and Naruto last words to her before he dies being, "you know I always did want to kiss that cute forehead of yours." Though, I suspect it more likely she will die to motivate Sasuke to take Bolt on his time-skip training trip.

#27909 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 23 September 2019 - 03:46 PM

Wow I didn't realize that Naruto Explained made a Part 2 discussion to What if Naruto married Sakura 

I got to say it was a pretty damn good video! 

p.s. there's no bashing of Sakura or NaruSaku as a whole incase anyone's worried!

I like the video for most part though I don't like the part were they say the narusaku kid dies

#27910 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:27 PM

You know I have been watching The Dark Crystal age of resistance.

Don't watch it if no one has seen it but that is what real villains do they lie, and all that but another thing I will does anyone remember The Dark Crystal?

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 24 September 2019 - 12:15 AM.

#27911 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,355 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:36 AM

Naruto gets examined by a real life ninja 

https://www.youtube....h?v=W82754Zhx3Q

#27912 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 25 September 2019 - 04:21 AM

Thought I'd share this: 

eb37b61be321bf3c5c58d3d684928768.jpg

NaruSaku will always live on, no matter the cost Canon or not,  always remember that! 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#27913 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 September 2019 - 01:11 PM

Thought I'd share this: 

NaruSaku will always live on, no matter the cost Canon or not,  always remember that!

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27914 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,044 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 25 September 2019 - 01:11 PM

Thought I'd share this: 

This is why I love this site.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#27915 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 05:25 PM

Thought I'd share this: 

It will ALWAYS be incomprehensible to me how this couple is not considered romantic or the how the development between them is a "red herring". There was emotional intimacy between them and a bond that was shown to grow and develop until it was completely solid and made BOTH characters better for it, where as there was shown little to no such thing with their actual "love interests" :roll:

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 September 2019 - 05:26 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27916 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:07 PM

https://youtu.be/NCXhSnw6ldU

Hiei beat Sasuke, whoo!

2e5.gif

#27917 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 06:30 PM

Hiei beat Sasuke, whoo!

I know right I was really worried but hiei was better even if the fight was really close like whiz said. Plus when you see them analyze stuff like that gives you a better scale to work with.

#27918 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 25 September 2019 - 08:02 PM

Hiei beat Sasuke, whoo!

Lol I'm also happy Sasuke lost, and how he died, I can see Naruto in the distance screaming for his boyfriend after seeing Sasuke killed by Hiei. "SASUKE!"

#27919 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:23 PM

Lol I'm also happy Sasuke lost, and how he died, I can see Naruto in the distance screaming for his boyfriend after seeing Sasuke killed by Hiei. "SASUKE!"

Maybe he was busy fighting ichigo when Sasuke was fighting hiei.
Love that hiei diced him to pieces.

#27920 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 25 September 2019 - 10:45 PM

Maybe he was busy fighting ichigo when Sasuke was fighting hiei.
Love that hiei diced him to pieces.

Lol, that's sweet and true I net it rushed over finding many pieces of Sasuke and again will scream out Sasuke's name. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users