330 replies to this topic

#41 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:20 PM

I got a feeling though Naruto keeps on steadily talking to Sasuke; the real Sasuke will appear behind him and stab him in the back or Sakura will take the blow changing Naruto's mind.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 03 March 2010 - 11:23 PM.

#42 soot-r

soot-r

Deva Path

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:21 PM

Yay! Karin gave up on Sasuke!...... an interesting chapter non the less. Funny to see Sakura getting rely angry at Sasuke. And I got a feeling that Madara got in the middle of Naruto and Sasuke, saving the Uchiha.

#43 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:26 PM

Off topic: if my sentences don't have great wording or spelling I'm sorry, my eyes were just done and I'm partially blind/blurry for the next two days xD (Now I know how Sasuke feels)

On topic:
Interesting, I read it (with sunglasses on lol) I am proud of Naruto in my opinion, he stuck to his belief no matter what happened. Though, personally I don't know about you but I find it suspicious how Naruto says "I'm glad I met you" sorta makes me feel like he knows Sasukes change, especially since the smile, I could be wrong :l eh who knows. I also like how Sakura defended Naruto when he says he doesn't have anybody. I don't expect Sasuke to last long in the next chapter, I still don't know how hetook that Rasengan (Or if he DID) hmm.
As for next chapter I believe that child memories will come if Sasuke is still there; or maybe when he isn't? I'm not offended by Naruto's reaction to Sakura, I didn't expect much; though I didn't expect him just saying "Shes part of team seven like you and me" or something like that. I thought he would at least say "Why Sasuke! Sakura's you're friend! Why would you do something like that?!" well maybe not just like that but whatever. I was very happy to see Naruto smile like that, warms my heart ^^

Oh, another thing, it's interesting how Kishimoti can just kill SasuKari like that, yet everything else requires time.

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 03 March 2010 - 11:27 PM.

#44 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

I'll make this quick since I have to be somewhere soon.

I love it. I especially liked that panel where Naruto thinks that if things were different, he would have been the one fallen to the darkness. Can't wait for the next chapter.

QUOTE (Smiter @ Mar 3 2010, 04:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then Sakura will put Naruto's head on her lap again and give him the antidote. heheelq7.png

Hmm . . . I smell inspiration for a fic. tongue.gif
End of line.

#45 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 3 2010, 03:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Off topic: if my sentences don't have great wording or spelling I'm sorry, my eyes were just done and I'm partially blind/blurry for the next two days xD (Now I know how Sasuke feels)

On topic:
Interesting, I read it (with sunglasses on lol) I am proud of Naruto in my opinion, he stuck to his belief no matter what happened. Though, personally I don't know about you but I find it suspicious how Naruto says "I'm glad I met you" sorta makes me feel like he knows Sasukes change, especially since the smile, I could be wrong :l eh who knows. I also like how Sakura defended Naruto when he says he doesn't have anybody. I don't expect Sasuke to last long in the next chapter, I still don't know how hetook that Rasengan (Or if he DID) hmm.
As for next chapter I believe that child memories will come if Sasuke is still there; or maybe when he isn't? I'm not offended by Naruto's reaction to Sakura, I didn't expect much; though I didn't expect him just saying "Shes part of team seven like you and me" or something like that. I thought he would at least say "Why Sasuke! Sakura's you're friend! Why would you do something like that?!" well maybe not just like that but whatever. I was very happy to see Naruto smile like that, warms my heart ^^

It will be best if we read the chapter translated by Sleepy fans at onemanga.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#46 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:30 PM

HAHA

Naruto: Sakura is a part of team 7!
Sasuke: ...do you even know who I am? Like, seriously. =.=;;

The actual chapter was better than the spoilers I read, thank goodness. But it's still extremely NaruSasu, and my stomach turns thinking about it. At least Sakura got some of her spunk back, FINALLY. I guess Naruto has a good influence on her this time, and she could actually stand up to Sasuke.

Good for Karin. She gets respect points for deciding to forget about Sasuke.

Sasuke can't act any more psychotic and yet Naruto still can't give him up. Not surprising, though I'm tired of this age-old situation. We have been stuck in the same spot since VotE. All of this has already been said. It's nothing new, and yet kishimoto keeps coming back to it over and over. sleep.gif I'd like to move on already and actually deal with the problem.

Naruto uses talk-no-jutsu!
...it's not very effective...

#47 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Mar 3 2010, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HAHA

Naruto: Sakura is a part of team 7!
Sasuke: ...do you even know who I am? Like, seriously. =.=;;

The actual chapter was better than the spoilers I read, thank goodness. But it's still extremely NaruSasu, and my stomach turns thinking about it. At least Sakura got some of her spunk back, FINALLY. I guess Naruto has a good influence on her this time, and she could actually stand up to Sasuke.

Good for Karin. She gets respect points for deciding to forget about Sasuke.

Sasuke can't act any more psychotic and yet Naruto still can't give him up. Not surprising, though I'm tired of this age-old situation. We have been stuck in the same spot since VotE. All of this has already been said. It's nothing new, and yet kishimoto keeps coming back to it over and over. sleep.gif I'd like to move on already and actually deal with the problem.

Naruto uses talk-no-jutsu!
...it's not very effective...

Yeah I hope Naruto will learn that actions speak better than words. biggrin.gif

#48 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 03 March 2010 - 11:44 PM

why do i have a strange feeling sakura is going to save naruto and become the true heroine ????????

#49 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:01 AM

Okay, is it me or have we all been mentioning this strange feeling that Sakura will take a blow for Naruto for the past 5 chapters?

#50 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:02 AM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Mar 3 2010, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, is it me or have we all been mentioning this strange feeling that Sakura will take a blow for Naruto for the past 5 chapters?

It will probably be sooner like next chapter or 487.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#51 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 3 2010, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It will probably be sooner like next chapter or 487.

You of all people are guessing which chapter Sakura would likely get fatally hurt will happen? err.gif
Then again, there is Karin. We went through that already.

Edited by Insurrection, 04 March 2010 - 12:16 AM.

#52 firegirl

firegirl

im a ghost

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 399 posts
  • Interests:narusaku, politics, debating, wrtiting art

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:05 AM

i dont mean by taking a blow

i mean literally shes going to save him in an heroic way

not her getting hurt for him

SAKURA IS strong i believe

i feel that the poison is going to effect naruto

i feel sakura will do something but not take blow

#53 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:17 AM

He-he notice how Naruto made Kakashi his b*tch Sakura wasn't held down, so I figure as much she'll attempt/will get involved, who knows what circumstances will happen, maybe she'll get hurt or maybe people will she her as a dumb*ss hero ^^... >D Hehe slash!

#54 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Mar 4 2010, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He-he notice how Naruto made Kakashi his b*tch Sakura wasn't held down, so I figure as much she'll attempt/will get involved, who knows what circumstances will happen, maybe she'll get hurt or maybe people will she her as a dumb*ss hero ^^... >D Hehe slash!

very good chapter i injoyed it i belive ns got a boost and that skura is over sasuke

#55 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:57 AM

I almost let out a scream of joy when Kakshi-sensei did msmack.gif on Sasuke. tongue.gif

I really like Naruto calm and serious attitude toward the situation. Many complain about it but it was expected that Naruto would do this kind of speech. Personally, I like that Naruto better then when they first met Sasuke in Orochimaru's lair.

The weirdest thing is Sasuke, one minute he's crazy madman, the next he's almost like the Sasuke in part 1 dry.gif I don't know if this change is because of Naruto being here but that disturb me a little.

As for Sakura, she didn't stand doing nothing and let Sasuke insult Naruto and I like it. I prefer Sakura protecting Naruto with her word then doing reckless move and saving Naruto against Sasuke's attack. That would be like reading a bad fanfiction and I don't want that. I mean, her speech is almost as if she gave Sasuke a big kick where the sun doesn't shine laugh.gif

I also like when she looked at naruto when she say 'he still does'. It not a big deal but it show that she's concern about Naruto ( well, we already knew that but it doesn't hurt to see it again happy.gif )

Again, I have my doubt on Sakura's feeling toward Sasuke, I think that she no longer have romantic feeling for him. I mean, yes she had the flashback but even if it not official, I still think that, no matter what will happen, she always put Naruto before Sasuke. Of course, that doesn't mean that she officially chose Naruto over Sasuke but that could mean that she won't recklessly abandon Naruto for Sasuke if he's redeem ( and I believe that he will)

The thing that I like about Sasuke's speech (yes,it feel wear saying that I like something form Sasuke) was the 'That how I'll revive my clan'. In other word, Sasuke never mention that he wished to reconstructed his family with babies, it mean that he wish to revive the Uchiha by purifying the name of his family ( to me, another blow to SS).

While I fond it cute Naruto talking to Sasuke after the attack, I still hate it because it a remake of the Vote. As for Naruto answer, I don't think that it will be something different then 'I...will save you'. Like Kakashi-sensei said, Sasuke is a victim of a history of hatred and that what turn him into what he is now, he's like another Pein in some sort so if Naruto have been able to change nagato's mind, I don't see why he can't do it with Sasuke ( however, I have no idea on what he will say to Sasuke to change him)

Edited by silverserenity, 04 March 2010 - 01:01 AM.

#56 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:11 AM

@ Silver-chan

I agree. I don't think I could say it better myself ^^

#57 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:19 AM

Ahh this was the best NaruSasu fanservice ever! I am so glad I didn't read the spoilers.. I shed a tear at Naruto's quasi-confession. This is a much better Team 7 reunion than the last time. And I can't believe that Naruto's words are falling on deaf ears. Sasuke wont change his course because of Naruto's words, like he stated, but you can't say that he's completely unmoved by an old friend saying ~I understand you, and I still accept you.~

Don't be upset that Naruto wasn't drooling all over Sakura in this chapter. He was there to protect her, which he wasn't always capable of doing in such a heroic and efficient manner. He defended her and he will always do so, that's Naruto's romance. You can't really expect him to focus on her when he's finally face to face with his rival whom he has been chasing after throughout this entire story. That's the team 7 triangle and it's been consistent no matter the circumstances.

The poison scratch? Seriously? If anyone is even remotely worried about that little scratch affecting anything at all you should go back and reread the manga. laugh.gif Kudos to you if you guessed it. I totally forgot about Shizune's poison knowledge.

Lol at the comment about buying a helmet, actually I might wanna get one too~

P.S why does my Norton always stop some high level trojan virus every time I read a chapter at Mangastream. mad.gif

P.P.S Naruto said the name TOBI so Sakura still doesn't know anything about Madara! Seriously, why is she being kept in the dark about this!?

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#58 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:31 AM

My thoughts:

Whomever said that this is all NaruSasu, there isn't any. Stop paying attention to those fangirls. They like to fool around the logic, badly. So anyway, we already knew Sasuke won't listen to the "talk-no-jutsu". I'm guessing Naruto's third choice is something out of the ordinary. I tried to put 2-and-2 together on what that third choice is and I'm believing that Itachi's power will come into play.

Haha, Kishi just stomped SasuSaku to the ground all the way down to the Earth's core. That speech has NOT one mention of Sakura's name on reviving the clan. When he said "kill all Leaf ninja", he means everyone including Sakura and Naruto.

Karin has gain more great points!!! a_thumbs.gif You ditched the crazy psycho, yay!!! a_dance.gif (now we need Sakura to say the same thing but just think of him as a friend, also make sure the crazy NH/Hinata fans can't see their goddess returning and we're all set to go, my fellow NaruSaku-ers!) wink.gif

This was a great chapter.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#59 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:31 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Mar 3 2010, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh this was the best NaruSasu fanservice ever! I am so glad I didn't read the spoilers.. I shed a tear at Naruto's quasi-confession. This is a much better Team 7 reunion than the last time. And I can't believe that Naruto's words are falling on deaf ears. Sasuke wont change his course because of Naruto's words, like he stated, but you can't say that he's completely unmoved by an old friend saying ~I understand you, and I still accept you.

P.S why does my Norton always stop some high level trojan virus every time I read a chapter at Mangastream. mad.gif

P.P.S Naruto said the name TOBI so Sakura still doesn't know anything about Madara! Seriously, why is she being kept in the dark about this!?

Ewww, and my computer died from virus on 484 from MS, so yeah. But then I got Norton and did a system restore, thus throwing the virus into a black hole...

On another, more related note: AMAZING chapter, looking forward to what Naruto's 3rd option is. Also, the scene where Chidori and Rasengan collide... is now my Wallpaper.

W00t.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#60 JG111580

JG111580

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 01:53 AM

I think Kishimoto did a great job of creating a setting where Naruto can say what he needs to say. With Sauske being exhausted and Naruto poisoned and without Sage mode, the two are on a level playing field with a limited amount of chakra for attacks. No super speed, no massive explosions. I think the point of this conversation is not to convert Sauske right now, but to plant a seed of doubt in Sauske's mind about the path that he's chosen. Naruto now understands the hatred that has driven Sauske to become evil. Nagato even foreshadowed that this hatred would be something that Naruto has to face to change the ninja world. I think that Naruto has realized that he can't get through to Sauske by beating him to a pulp. Being adversarial only feeds Sauske's hatred. But, when Naruto is speaking he is not seething with anger or outrage. He is calm and Sauske is at least listening to what he says. If Naruto can conclude this conversation/fight by getting through to Sauske on some level, he may be able redeem Sauske in their final confrontation. However, I think that Madara's role in the Uchiha massacre and his true plans for the ninja world will also have a dramatic impact on Sauske once all is revealed. My guess would be that this fight will not last very long. The poison is good logical reason that Naruto won't be able to continue to fight. Madara willl probably show up and whisk Sauske away once they are both about to collapse. I'm not sure how Naruto is going to approach Sakura after this. He may still be upset with her for trying to keep him out of this confrontation and her lack of faith that he will be able live up to his ninja way. If the poison is a factor, will Sakura be able to counteract it? If she created a poison with the intent to kill, she could have created something even she won't be able to reverse. I would think that she would have reacted more, seeing the cut on Naruto's cheek if this was the case. I wonder if Karin would step in and repay Sakura by saving Naruto. This might be a good thing for us if she makes an outside observation similar to Sai and Yamato. Could she say something to Naruto to make him understand Sakura's feelings better. I can't wait to find out!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users