#221 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:06 PM

Well, considering that Sasuke needed to upgrade to his Cursed Level 2 form during Part 1 in order to just keep up with Naruto's demon cloak form, he's always been quite the speedster when using an alternate form. This is why it makes me disregard him using FTG anyway and makes me associate Bee's "Yellow Flash!" comment from Naruto's blonde hair streaking towards Kisame. Like Sonic leaving a blue streak or Flash leaving a red and yellow streak as they move.

#222 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:03 AM

Seeing Naruto use Sage Mode along with the Kyuubi's chakra would spell big trouble even for the members of Akatsuki, but first he needs to train himself better to use his new found abilities.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#223 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 11 August 2010 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 10 2010, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, considering that Sasuke needed to upgrade to his Cursed Level 2 form during Part 1 in order to just keep up with Naruto's demon cloak form, he's always been quite the speedster when using an alternate form. This is why it makes me disregard him using FTG anyway and makes me associate Bee's "Yellow Flash!" comment from Naruto's blonde hair streaking towards Kisame. Like Sonic leaving a blue streak or Flash leaving a red and yellow streak as they move.

If you think about it, Naruto has much more body area compare to hair right? Why would you only see the blonde from his hair when his body takes up more space? I'm just saying I think that his Aura is a golden color and that's what Bee saw.

#224 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 11 August 2010 - 03:53 PM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ Aug 11 2010, 02:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you think about it, Naruto has much more body area compare to hair right? Why would you only see the blonde from his hair when his body takes up more space? I'm just saying I think that his Aura is a golden color and that's what Bee saw.

I actually think that too, having read somewhere that Naruto's chakra is actually colored yellow, but I don't remember where I read it nor do I know if my source was reliable, so I hadn't used that theory too.

#225 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:01 PM

The same could be said for Minato as well, since most of his clothing was dark (except for his Hokage coat, but that was after he became Hokage, which was after he had already gained his nickname). Not all that convinced It's to do with the colour of either character's chakra. It's probably caused by the eye picking up on the brighter, more light reflecting colours compared to darker ones. Naruto and Minato both have blond hair that have a slight sheen to them, especially Naruto's and even more so when it's wet.

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#226 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:11 PM

I wonder if Nature based chakra can turn a sword into a frog or better yet, both the sword and Kisame. That may allow Naruto to fight Kisame without having his chakra drained if Kisame realizes that he should not absorb Naruto's chakra.

#227 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:11 PM

I've heard rumors going around that there's no new chapter this week, is that true?

"They don't want none"

#228 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Aug 11 2010, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've heard rumors going around that there's no new chapter this week, is that true?

yup sadly enough...it's Obon Festival over in Japan this week. Hopefully, if we're lucky we'll get the chapter early next week since I'm sure Kishi's going to want this next chapter out soon!

#229 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Aug 11 2010, 08:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yup sadly enough...it's Obon Festival over in Japan this week. Hopefully, if we're lucky we'll get the chapter early next week since I'm sure Kishi's going to want this next chapter out soon!

For real!? Damn, I wanted to see some youthful action NOW arg.gif

Hope that you're right and that Kishi will release the chapter earlier next week.

#230 Davidos

Davidos

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 387 posts
  • Interests:Music, Anime , Manga, Gaming and playing guitar/piano

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:07 PM

I was reading through this topic and i saw some people wondered why Naruto doesnt have a Kyuubi cloak similar to the Hachibi.
Jiraiya said before he was gonna fight pain toGamatora only the Yang(light) part of the Kyuubi had been sealed into Naruto and that his father took the Yin part with him in the Death gods belly.

Jiraiya says defintely here that only the Yin chakra was taken by Minato.

This could explain why his chakra was full of life and he doesnt gain the kyuubi cloak cause the Dark part of the kyuubi isn't inside of him.
The only reason why Naruto would get tails during the series is because of the hatred of the Kyuubi and now that he has conquered it and taken the chakra away form it this doesn't seem the case anymore.

#231 tojot

tojot

Day of Sagittarius

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:34 PM

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Aug 11 2010, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Dang. I was hoping for a new chapter. shamefulcry0js.gif

#232 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:12 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 11 2010, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually think that too, having read somewhere that Naruto's chakra is actually colored yellow, but I don't remember where I read it nor do I know if my source was reliable, so I hadn't used that theory too.

It was mentioned in part 1 i think and was shown on a couple volume covers like the latest one. happy.gif

#233 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 12 August 2010 - 03:29 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ Aug 11 2010, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The same could be said for Minato as well, since most of his clothing was dark (except for his Hokage coat, but that was after he became Hokage, which was after he had already gained his nickname). Not all that convinced It's to do with the colour of either character's chakra. It's probably caused by the eye picking up on the brighter, more light reflecting colours compared to darker ones. Naruto and Minato both have blond hair that have a slight sheen to them, especially Naruto's and even more so when it's wet.

I was under the impression that the technique actually produced a yellow flash of light, literally, when used, not from his hair color.

#234 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:27 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Aug 11 2010, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Seeing Naruto use Sage Mode along with the Kyuubi's chakra would spell big trouble even for the members of Akatsuki, but first he needs to train himself better to use his new found abilities.

I would certainly hope so, since he managed to beat them before with the use of his own abilities (bar Kyuubi chakra flowing in to help support himself), and defeated Pein with just Sage mode alone.

#235 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 03:58 AM

Yeah, but now he's in control of the Kyuubi's chakra, so we shouldn't have to worry about him leaking any of it out.

"They don't want none"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users