Close
Photo

Can Naruto still be considered the hero we knew?

naruto hero we dont have a hero back into the man i used to b

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 07:06 PM

Yep, a family that he neglects. Why would Naruto, the boy who yearned family attention, neglect his own when he finally made one? Makes no sense and further adds to the OOC'ness of the story. 

I think he would be the same way even with an NS child. Kishi set it up for part three I think. Naruto will learn how to be a dad.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#42 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 17 November 2014 - 02:27 AM

I think he would be the same way even with an NS child. Kishi set it up for part three I think. Naruto will learn how to be a dad.

If he really expects to have NH carrying his water completely I suppose. I'm done trying to think what that mad man has in mind though.

#43 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 05:21 AM

No he let Sakura get with the guy who tried to kill her was too pussy to confess to her and settled for Hinata.
His character was put down once again by Kishimoto. He was also never man enough to kill Sasuke.

#44 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:51 AM

He was also never man enough to kill Sasuke.

Yes! Sasuke should've stayed bad and Naruto should've killed him! To me, aside from not getting Sakura, that's Naruto's biggest failure.

#45 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 07:55 AM

Naruto will not kill sasuke because naruto is a heroic character.
And sasuke is not a villain. He is a Mary Sue.

Edited by rocci, 22 November 2014 - 07:55 AM.

#46 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 22 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

Yes! Sasuke should've stayed bad and Naruto should've killed him! To me, aside from not getting Sakura, that's Naruto's biggest failure.

I can't count how many times I thought Naruto was finally going to put him down..only to be disappointed by some pathetic twisted "he's my friend" BS. Like HELLO? He tried to kill Sakura the girl you supposedly love wanted to destroy your village kill the Kages and steal your dream of Hokage?
He's worse than Sakura when it comes to Sasuke-loving IMO. At least Sakura had the balls and intellect to try to do it.
Not making Sasuke pay for his crimes was Naruto's biggest failure. Heroes are supposed to have courage and a sense of justice.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, hero, we dont have a hero, back into the man i used to b

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users