10 replies to this topic

#1 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:47 AM

Seems kind of odd, and not really elaborated upon. besides he seems to be getting along surprisingly well with someone he plans on killing in the future.

eh10ut.jpg

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:51 AM

To be honest with you, I am not sure why Sasuke does anything anymore. Sure the revenge thing made sense and it was understandable. Now I am not sure what he truly desires and really anything else at this point is absolutely pointless. Whatever he wants, it HAS to be against Naruto's own views and it has to challenge against them.

I find myself saying "Does it really matter anymore?"

Sasuke's story is so forced it could be about him taking revenge for Konoha's Ice Creamery running out of his favorite flavor ice cream.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 May 2014 - 02:09 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:24 AM

Sasuke want's Naruto's death for more reasons.

First of all, he's the only one who can stop him, he knows that his power is close to his.

The other reason is that he also want to be Hokage like him, and that their way to lead the  village and the world aren't the same.

Sasuke is sure and confident on how to change the world, that's why he won't aknowledge Naruto's way. Naruto is a danger in that too, so he has to kill him for that also.

Another reason is "Bijuu". We saw Sasuke wanted to kill the bijuu's while Naruto wanted to save them? Why? Because he thinks that Bijuus are the reason that war and conflict exist.

To make a better world, he has to erase these weapons.

Last reason: The past. He wants to erase the past, and begin a new world.

That's why I think Sasuke want to "kill" Naruto.

Sasuke isn't evil in my point of view (and Kishi's in last ITW), and I'm sure that wanting to kill Naruto will hurt him. But... his priority is to change the world in his own way, wthout listening to the others.

Naruto will eventually win his trust in their final battle.

Edited by Sojobo, 05 May 2014 - 09:26 AM.

#4 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:27 AM

on a WHIM...lol

Sasuke was one if not my most favorite character in Naruto part 1.

but at his current state he seems to not know what he is doing. I don't really understand his character now, nor do i have the interest to do so.

Saying that he wants to kill Nardo is like him trying to cover his mistakes in the past

or it could also be because of the nine tails being with Naruto, who had led suspicions to the Uchiha clan being behind it (ninetails attacking konoha) that eventually leads to the massacre.

Its like a convenient way of eliminating your anger or something that had hurt you.

Quite similar to stories that involves people giving a human being as a sacrifice.

It doesn't matter who it is, doesn't matter if the person has no fault or is nice to you.

just so it can take away your pain, it will suffice.

Actually to make it closer to the manga, the beginning of this story involves people who hated Nardo when he is not even the nine tails himself. but just so they can have someone to blame it could atleast make them feel better.

Sasuke just thinks it is the right way.

something like that

Edited by dejavu, 05 May 2014 - 09:32 AM.

#5 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:56 AM

^And that's the exact reason why I dislike Sasuke. He wants to kill the one who supported him no matter what! And why is that? Just so because he wants to erase the past! Rather than working his way round to be a repected man again, he wants to change the world for his own reasons. Sasuke' path is following the war-peace nexus mentioned by Nagato in a way. He's using violence to maintain peace unlike Naruto whose path is actually severing the nexus! Kurama may be a mass of hatred at the beginning of part 2, but he was the wisest of all. He gave the right advice to Sasuke on not killing Naruto, since he'd regret that later on. But that idiot doesn't get this! If it wasn't for Naruto uptil now, Sasuke would have long since, been dead. Yes, Sasuke was powerful during the Summit attack, but not enough to match the strength of 5 kages. They would have ravaged him if it wasn't for Naruto and Tobi. I don't know whether Sasuke is back in his senses now, but I wish he isn't and Naruto vs Sasuke still happens so that Sasuke can himself see the difference between him and Naruto, not only in their principals but also in their power. On the contrary if at all he manages to kill Naruto, no one and literally no one would ever forgive him, let alone obey him. If Sasuke returns to be respected in Konoha, it won't be wrong to say that it was because of Naruto!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:20 AM

On the contrary if at all he manages to kill Naruto, no one and literally no one would ever forgive him, let alone obey him. If Sasuke returns to be respected in Konoha, it won't be wrong to say that it was because of Naruto!

I think Sasuke said it best about this:
2r7smep.png

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:53 PM

I think Sasuke said it best about this:
2r7smep.png

That fool -_-

#8 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 03:59 PM

Makes you wonder if he's aware that a hokage is selected through general consensus.

According to Itachi's speech to Naruto about hokages this likely will lead up to Sasuke becoming another Obito.

eh10ut.jpg

#9 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

Makes you wonder if he's aware that a hokage is selected through general consensus.

According to Itachi's speech to Naruto about hokages this likely will lead up to Sasuke becoming another Obito.

If Sasuke demands, Naruto would cede his position of Hokage for him :/. I can't really imagine that happening :/

#10 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 07 May 2014 - 10:20 PM

Mostly because Kishimoto ran out of ideas approximately after the last original Naruto-series chapter.

#11 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

Naruto is his link to humanity, he's been his brother, his rival, his concience. and the only person that can stop him from completing whatever he plans to do, whether it's be Hokage or destroy the Village. He'll never admit it himself, but Naruto is what Sasuke was to Itachi, his foolish little brother...and he wants to cut that part off so he can be free of human feelings...or that what it was, I have no idea what is happenning with Sasuke at the moment, he's changed his mind more times in the past three days than most people have in a lifetime.

Which is what it's been three days, or maybe less. Three days ago he wanted to destroy Konoha and Naruto, then he met Itachi, and talked to the Kages' and now we have no real clue as to what he is thinking, has he really turned over a leaf or is this all a ploy to defeat Madara and then take his place? The thing is whatever his plan is I think Naruto knows it already, with Sage Mode and Kurama mode he can detect their chakra he can detect their feeling or something similar, so if Sasuke plans to backstab him he will already feel the negative vibe from him, or I think he can, he might just trust Sasuke to change sides so easily.

iAnby7W.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users