Close
Photo

Naruto Official Overall Character Popularity Weekly Shounen Jump. (WSJ)

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:02 PM

So I decided to make this topic in dedication to the official naruto shounen jump character overall popularity poll adding up with the all the seven polls, here's the source of the information from the databook 3:-https://twitter.com/...9888640/photo/1adding up to the 6 polls since it was released before the seventh one, so going by logic, if you add it up with the most recent official poll this is the official overall popularity poll, Here's how it goes:

naruto-artbook091.jpg1#kakashi-53259 008.JPG2#naruto-49742 021.JPG3#sasuke-39423 007a.JPG4#iruka 26026 073.JPG5#shikamaru-13744 naruto-artbook057.jpg6#gaara-12899 026a.JPG7#sakura-11889 074.JPG8#neji-11156 tumblr_mgj89jaVSG1ryzgrgo1_500.png9#itachi11078 naruto-artbook069.jpg10# lee-10211

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 28 July 2013 - 09:00 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#2 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 28 July 2013 - 07:06 PM

Dian-chan I regret to inform you that all the images work perfectly. exept Sakuras. Ironic isn`t it  :sweat:

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 28 July 2013 - 07:07 PM.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#3 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 12:47 AM

I wonder how Iruka is so popular... right next to Naruto and Sasuke. Really, that was unexpected.

bKTC2.png

#4 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 06 August 2013 - 01:51 PM

I wonder how Iruka is so popular... right next to Naruto and Sasuke. Really, that was unexpected.

Its because they pair him with kakashi. One word: Yaoi. Its really popular in japan apparently.

Maybe there are other reasons. I dunno.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#5 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:09 AM

Recent tumblr post found, veeeeerrry interesting

http://s-akurah.tumb...airing-in-japan

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#6 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:30 AM

very nice can't say I am surprised though :D

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:21 AM

Recent tumblr post found, veeeeerrry interesting

http://s-akurah.tumb...airing-in-japan

Well, I'll be damned. Thanks for sharing.

#8 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 11:54 PM

Its because they pair him with kakashi. One word: Yaoi. Its really popular in japan apparently.

Maybe there are other reasons. I dunno.

I looked it up and you are right. :o

I've never considered this... lol. This couple has outstanding popularity there even without a single evidence in the whole manga. It can't be helped since the majority of the Naruto's fanbase are women (in Japan at least).

Edited by Darkness, 09 August 2013 - 11:55 PM.

bKTC2.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users