8039 replies to this topic

#7761 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:06 AM

I believe we need a pirate party because we wont see robin zoro etc in 1-2 years.

I had a bad feeling when that editor said we'd get reverie and wano this year..it seemed way too soon. We mayyy start reverie at the end of this year.

ナルサク

#7762 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 08:18 AM

Carrot evolve into beta carotene.

#7763 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 01 January 2018 - 06:08 AM

Been a while since I’ve been in this thread. All hail Winbe!!!

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#7764 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:30 AM

Loving this arc but it's getting to the point where it's gone on for too long.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#7765 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 02:05 AM

Agreed. Although for the last couple of arcs or so it DOES feel like things are dragging out a bit longer than necessary

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7766 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:47 PM

Luffy w/ future sight though. Love how Oda crushed (again) those people that were staunch in believing that Zoro/Sanji must have better CoA/CoO than Luffy because they specialize in it, despite that never making sense in the first place.

EXL5X4B.png

#7767 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 04:52 PM

This was definitely the best time skip fight and we are finally getting to the end of this arc.

#7768 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 03 March 2018 - 08:06 PM

This was definitely the best time skip fight and we are finally getting to the end of this arc.

Yeas it was delicious

ナルサク

#7769 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 12:07 AM

Luffy w/ future sight though. Love how Oda crushed (again) those people that were staunch in believing that Zoro/Sanji must have better CoA/CoO than Luffy because they specialize in it, despite that never making sense in the first place.

Mm, was it even confirmed in story that they DO have CoA and CoO? I kindo fo forgot if I read that part lol :excited:

#7770 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 March 2018 - 07:16 AM

Luffy best fight is always against another fighter. Like Lucci and now katakuri.

Anyway, Luffy put fedora on katakuri face truly respectful.

#7771 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 04 March 2018 - 10:23 AM

I think the fight might just be better than luffy vs lucci

#7772 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 06:06 PM

That was a really good fight. What Luffy did there at the end is one of the reasons he's my favorite character in the series. Really cool move on his part.

Funnily enough, there are quite a few bit of fans pissed by the ending. Katakuri fanboys (many of whom are Sanji fans that latched onto Katakuri) are kittening about how Luffy should have lost and how it didn't make sense that he won. It's like they had no concept of the story lol

Mm, was it even confirmed in story that they DO have CoA and CoO? I kindo fo forgot if I read that part lol :excited:

Yeah, all three are Haki users. Sanji and have displayed CoO multiple times, and Zoro has used the black armament before as well.

EXL5X4B.png

#7773 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 06 March 2018 - 08:20 PM

That was a really good fight. What Luffy did there at the end is one of the reasons he's my favorite character in the series. Really cool move on his part.

Funnily enough, there are quite a few bit of fans pissed by the ending. Katakuri fanboys (many of whom are Sanji fans that latched onto Katakuri) are kittening about how Luffy should have lost and how it didn't make sense that he won. It's like they had no concept of the story lol
Yeah, all three are Haki users. Sanji and have displayed CoO multiple times, and Zoro has used the black armament before as well.

Sanji also used Armament Haki against Judge.

#7774 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:57 AM

Okay cool. then yeah, for sure Zoro and Sanji are not outpacing Luffy in their respective fields :hehehe:

#7775 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 03:55 PM

Seriously, if Tashigi happens to look like Kuina with no explanation... It will be the last jedi level of stupid.

#7776 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 05:32 PM

Seriously, if Tashigi happens to look like Kuina with no explanation... It will be the last jedi level of stupid.

Not really. Tashigi really isn't that important that she would need some explanation as to why she looks like someone else.

EXL5X4B.png

#7777 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:10 PM

Not really. Tashigi really isn't that important that she would need some explanation as to why she looks like someone else.

Yes I totally agree one day Kuina might pull a Sabo and show up in Wano or something..

ナルサク

#7778 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,346 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 13 March 2018 - 10:31 PM

Yes I totally agree one day Kuina might pull a Sabo and show up in Wano or something..

Honestly I don't have high hopes for Tashgi to be honest given how she was portrayed in punk hazard

#7779 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:25 PM

Honestly I don't have high hopes for Tashgi to be honest given how she was portrayed in punk hazard

She may look like Kuina but they're completely opposite in both personality and skill. I hope Kuina comes back and is still stronger than Zoro but given Oda's portrayal of women I won't hope for it.

Oft but honestly it upsets me how Reiju is the crown princess of Germa but Ichiji is portrayed as the real leader :/

Edited by sushi., 13 March 2018 - 11:25 PM.

ナルサク

#7780 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:59 AM

I doubt that Will happen. I think tashigi to kuina is what sabo to Ace.

What's wrong with ichiji? And we don't know if germa command structure based on age, meritocracy or patriachy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users