#62 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 07:46 AM

QUOTE (Dotz @ Dec 16 2007, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No comments from me. I can't draw real life faces and I was at work being bored.. tongue.gif And my pencil broke 5 bloody times!!!

Excellent work Dotz. However, there's one element that rubs me wrong; the subject's right eye. To me, it appears to be smudged slightly.

One more thing, I can see that you've erased or tried to cover up the teeth as much as possible. My suggestion would be to have subjects having a faint smile--almost melancholic until you're more comfortable with drawing teeth. If I got this critique entirely wrong I apologize, I'm just trying to give some constructive criticism.
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#63 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:38 AM

@ Bass: Oh nahh it's fine with me, actually I'm seriously very happy and grateful you did do such! I like constructive criticism that way I can fix it in the future, let alone know what I have to work on. I originally wanted to fix it because I knew that the eye was extremely smudged and I think even a little too large; plus I'm left handed.. so I smudge everything. Not to mention.. the whole mouth area I'm horrible at drawing. I'm surprised the lips actually look kinda normal, you know? xD But anyways, thanks again! tongue.gif

@ Ani: Thanks, mommmmmah! ;D

@ Jo: You said it was good on AIM, so hush yo mouth! xD

@ Danny/Ds: Thank you so much! You always comment my work.. I'm touched. a_dance.gif XD

#64 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:43 AM

wow.png
wow.png
wow.png
OMG that's really good!!!
Go Dotz.

#65 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 02:02 AM

QUOTE (Dotz @ Dec 17 2007, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ Bass: Oh nahh it's fine with me, actually I'm seriously very happy and grateful you did do such! I like constructive criticism that way I can fix it in the future, let alone know what I have to work on. I originally to fix it because I knew that the eye was extremely smudged and I think even a little too large; plus I'm left handed.. so I smudge everything. Not to mention.. the whole mouth area I'm horrible at drawing. I'm surprised the lips actually look kinda normal, you know? xD But anyways, thanks again! tongue.gif

You're left-handed?! :blink: I never knew... *is very surprised omfg.gif * I'm left-handed too, down with the horrible graphite smudging on our hands!
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#66 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:24 AM

Holy crap Nikki...

I didnt know bestfriend Nikki could draw so damn well smile.gif

Well done Nikki biggrin.gif

#67 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 December 2007 - 04:51 PM

@ Bass: Yuppp! Lefty right here.. and I dislike it when it comes to cutting with scissors or drawing. tongue.gif I didn't know you were one either! :o

@ Chidori: Thank you gal-pal! 8D I'll be sure to draw plenty more Itachi. Once I scan him in of course! tongue.gif

@ Rick: THANK YOU, BESTFRIEND!!! I can't draw that well, what are you talking about?! XD

New artwork! I don't know why, I kind of like drawing faces. tongue.gif I'm trying to get better but it's fun and again I'm bored... XD

^ Makeup. happy.gif

#68 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 21 December 2007 - 05:01 PM

Yay! More work from Nikki! a_dance.gif
And again I have to say that it looks gorgeous happy.gif

I can't draw myself, so I'm not good at giving constructive criticism tongue.gif
Not that I have any to give anyways XD;

The only downside to this drawing is that its on its side...now I have to turn my head..and you know how lazy I can be XD

Great job once again, Nikki. a_hug.gif
Keep up the good work
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#69 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 December 2007 - 05:18 PM

ooooooo

Nice protrait, Nikki-chan! th_glomp.gif :thumbs:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#70 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 04:01 AM

@ Danny: Aww.. I like it better side-ways though. happy.gif

@ Derock: THANKS! a_hug.gif

Thanks guys! th_glomp.gif I have more to post later! 8D

#71 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:52 PM

^ Okay.. I was kinda bored today and just whipped that up. Tell me what you think.

Oh and also, I was using a freaking mechanical pencil, so I ended up getting really lazy. I didn't have any other pencils to use.. And I'm not good with pen at all. Hahaha.

I don't know who she is, I've been just drawing random women lately.. XD; happy.gif

Bahh! If I wasn't so lazy, I'd go and fill the rest of her hair out.. It's bothering me.

EDIT:
It's Chidori Mistress.

**EDIT EDIT:
Chi said it's not her.. I got the nose wrong. Darn those nose jobs!

#72 Bad Dreams 1428

Bad Dreams 1428

Tire tracks and broken hearts, its all we're leaving behind.

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Interests:Hmm... interests... well, Im big into movies, mostly Comedy and Musicals, but I do also love my Horror movies. I also am a bit of a gamer... ok I'm a big gamer! Mainly Nintendo stuff, but I got tired of some of their kiddie stuff and broke down and bought a PS2... anyway... um, I'm also big into music. Meat Loaf and the music of Jim Steinman are the soundtrack to my life. Hmm... ooh, also, Im teaching myself to play bass guitar... its hard. lol Oh yeah, and just so everyone knows, Im a guy...

Posted 21 January 2008 - 07:56 PM

Not bad! happy.gif I think the one of Itachi is the best.

#73 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 21 January 2008 - 08:54 PM

Chi is hot! =D

I like the drawing happy.gif
Don't be lazy! Finish it some other time then:P

Keep up the good work happy.gif

#74 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 21 January 2008 - 09:30 PM

Eeeh? These are really awesome!

a_hug.gif love.gif :thumbs: :thumbs:

#75 Chidori Mistress

Chidori Mistress

Lolita of Squack <3

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 11:17 PM

Damn Dotz, Edit your post! >:O

Or you get no compliments for that amazing drawing. *shuns*

Edit: ORLY Nikki? *keels nikki*

#76 Ani

Ani

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,058 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:15 AM

It's pretty, Nikki! wow.png

#77 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:45 AM

THESE ARE UBER!
CHICHICHAN IS SEXXII!
NIKKI-MANLY SIS RAWKS AT TREE-DEE ARTZ! wow.png :]

rawr.gif TRUFAX! a_dance.gif

#78 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:15 PM

**Bad Dreams 1428: Thank you so much! Itachi is seriously my favourite besides Sakura. His eyes are so pretty.. laugh.gif
**Danny: Chi WISHES that was her. Haha, I was just being obnoxious since I still don't know what she looks like. D:
**Pocky-Chan: Ahh.. Thank joo very much! Very! 8D I like your artwork so much. I'm honoured you commented mine! th_glomp.gif
**Chidori Mistress: *is keeled* sad.gif Way to be; I dedicated that piece to you. XDD
**Ani: Haha, thank you!
**Krisk: Hehehe, I wish I was.. D: Thanks for the nice comments! wow.png

Thanks everyone.. even those who didn't comment! th_glomp.gif XD I kid. Haha.

^ Raven from TT. I just tweaked her outfit a bit. happy.gif It's not done yet.. I want to add Starfire next to her, I think that would be so cool! And lastly.. my shading sucks since I never actually do a good job, let alone FINISH it.

EDIT: The date is DAY/MONTH/YEAR for me. So it's recent!

#79 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 05:19 PM

Ooh Raven looks hot tongue.gif
Nice drawing, Nikki happy.gif

Keep up the good work a_hug.gif

#80 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

Damn!!! Raven looks smexy nosebleed8rx.gif

Anyways great job! biggrin.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users