The Great NaruSaku FC Chat Thread v2.0!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
365 replies to this topic

#301 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 17 February 2005 - 09:02 PM

Sori-chan... XD XD

I can just see a short ANBU doujin.

Ho hum, the wait continues. I'm camping at both JoJo and Ritual. tongue.gif Although I'll probably go to sleep early if there's still no sign of Naruto in a couple of hours.

#302 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 17 February 2005 - 10:58 PM

Ugh.. I didn't stop playing Xensaga Episode II Jenseits von Gut und Bose until about 2 hours ago.. I started last night. It's funny how fast I got through Disc one already. Most of disc 1 is composed of cutscenes.
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#303 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:13 PM

Heh I could see this happening.

ANBU: So this guy we just brought in was causing a public disturbance.

(Person's face blotted out): HOW COULD HE RUIN THE LAST CHAPTER OF ITCHA ITCHA TACTICS?! I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT!

ANBU: We also brought in the victim for questioning...

(person's face blotted out): I can't believe he did that. I mean I never thought he took that book so seriously dattabayo.

ANBU: It seems as though the perpetrator attacked the victim when the victim revealed the last chapter of a Itcha Itcha Tactics. A book written strictly for people over 18. We're currently investigating how the victim came across a copy. In any case when we arrived at the seen. It seems like the person responsible for the victim's injuries was incapacitated by the victim's girlfriend.

(person's face blotted out): Ugh sensei deserved what he got for trying to hurt him. After all it's just a book and a very dirty book at that.

ANBU: That's all we have to report at this time.

Following up on the 181 scenario

(person's face is blotted out): I told you already! I just knocked her out to go to Orochimaru's!

ANBU chick: Yeah yeah take him away... We heard reports of someone spying on girls in the bath house lately and it looks like this resident pervert has moved up to bigger game. Poor girl I'm just glad we saved her from his clutches.

(Person's face is blotted out): BUT I'M INNOCENT! I WAS JUST GOING TO OROCHIMARU! I HAVE A BROTHER TO KILL!

ANBU chick: Don't we all... poor kid he should take more responsibility.

#304 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 17 February 2005 - 11:47 PM

XDDDDDD That was good, Aethos. XD XD XD

La. La. La. I need to do homework...ho-hum. XD

#305 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 18 February 2005 - 08:42 AM

Most users ever online was 47 on Nov 19 2003, 03:08 AM

Did we get hacked or something? O.o Cause that's just screwy.

#306 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 18 February 2005 - 09:26 AM

Yeah, looks like a board error. I've located the data, but I'll have to dive into the database files itself in order to correct them if possible - can't do it from within the Control Center. I know the real info is 25 from a few days ago.

BTW, good stuff, Aethos. biggrin.gif

#307 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 February 2005 - 10:10 AM

why thank you I try of course

#308 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 18 February 2005 - 05:03 PM

Yea, board error, Acessing the files through ftp and replacing them should do the trick.

#309 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 05:30 PM

Replacing the files won't do any good, since the stats are stored within the database itself - we have to access that and correct it from within. If we just go to a backup, we lose posts and such.

But I've found some topics on how to correct it (this is not the first board to have this problem). But I've got to go to work now. :/

Hopefully this can be sorted out. happy.gif

#310 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 18 February 2005 - 06:15 PM

Okay, someone PLEASE look in the Sasuke's Future Look thread and try to answer my question in there, please? I'm going to go out of my mind unless I know...even though I don't think I WILL know the answer until....

Just go look.

*puppy eyes*

#311 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 10:35 PM

*wavers under the power of Ash's puppy eyes*

All right, I'll look, Ash-chan!

The stats have been fixed too. happy.gif I'm afraid that the only way to get rid of the error was to reset the count, so we can't keep the old real record (25). But we can try to reach it again and perhaps even smash it. biggrin.gif

#312 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 11:01 PM

Oh well! We'll just have to get a higher count! *takes a stand* Who's with meh!? BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

#313 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 11:11 PM

YOOOOSH! We shall break all records!

#314 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 18 February 2005 - 11:31 PM

Damn straight, Blayze!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!11oneone

#315 Yuriko

Yuriko

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 12:02 AM

I'm with sori-chan and blayze-kun
once we have our skin ready, we will be the forum kingxorz

lolz

#316 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2005 - 03:54 AM

Hey has anyone else seen this yet?

http://news.toonzone...cle.php?ID=1768

#317 AfterDeath

AfterDeath

Homie don't play dat.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 04:24 AM

ACK! wacko.gif Sorry, guys I keep dissapearing. xD Im sorry, but i will try to keep up with the posting....I really do enjoy you guys I just get tied up sometimes unsure.gif happy.gif

#318 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 19 February 2005 - 10:34 AM

It's ok AD, we all do at times happy.gif

#319 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 20 February 2005 - 12:21 AM

it seems so slow tonight...maybe it's just when everyone is eating, dinner is around 10 at night for me, night schools kittening up my body clock

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#320 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 21 February 2005 - 02:12 PM

Dinner at 10pm? O_o Ouch...

My stomach would be stapled to my spine by that time.

I haven't been around much recently, got to concentrate on coursework. happy.gif; It's crunch time... So if I keep disappearing over this week and maybe next week, sorry!

But on a brighter note... I won a NaruSaku doujinshi off Ebay! XD XD I had hoped there would be more copies so you guys would have a chance at getting one as well... but there was only the one. So I went in for the kill. tongue.gif

It's being sold by that nice lady at Twinbells.org, and we've reached an agreement - all I need to do is wait for her confirmation mail and payment instructions. happy.gif

It's called "Uzumaki Guru Guru" (link to page) and has two stories - the first one is a comedy short. A beauty contest is held at Konoha, and the grand prize is a "date" with Sasuke - he was conned into it and has no plans to get hooked up. Ino, Sakura and a very reluctant Hinata enter it. Iruka, Sandaime, Kakashi and Asuma are the judges. On the sidelines, Naruto plays a trick on Iruka using Sexy no Jutsu. Iruka faints, but unfortunately the other judges make a clueless Naruto the winner... leaving Sakura and Ino fuming! There's no yaoi, it's just played out for laughs.

The main story sounds quite cute. Sakura made some cookies, she tries to offer Sasuke some, but he blows her off because he just wants to train. So, later on, she's eating them by herself when Naruto turns up uninvited and proceeds to eat some of her cookies! Sakura is annoyed at first, but she is happy to hear that Naruto really likes her cooking. She really enjoys his company, he loves her food, so they have a good time.

Fluffy, I know. tongue.gif But NaruSaku doujins are so damned hard to find. And I'm a sucker for NaruSaku stuff, as everyone here knows...

My social life is getting busy too! My nan's birthday is this weekend, and some friends are moving out to their new places, and we celebrated THREE birthdays last weekend! We ate at Jingles, one of the best places at Torquay - it's so popular you HAVE to book a table to ensure you can eat. Had a big ostrich steak (with a damn good creole sauce) and a huge Chocolate Mayhem dessert (whipped cream, marshmallows, choc chip cookies, currants, vanilla and choc ice cream all in one big cup). biggrin.gif

Well, I'll have a quick look around here before I have to work more on the assignment!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users