• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:44 AM

tumblr_n9rajxzDUi1qioel5o1_500.png

fdgjidfjkg

the feels

http://www.crunchyro...-titan-qa-panel

EDIT: I put this in the wrong place, please if someone can move it that'd be great

Edited by Fenris, 04 August 2014 - 01:55 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#2 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:44 AM

Amanda please.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:45 AM

Amanda please.

tumblr_n9r6p31bXt1rjh0odo7_250.gif

jus drein jus daun.

#4 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:15 AM

Manga or gtfo

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:22 AM

Manga or gtfo

It doesn't need a moment in the manga for you to call it canon. Maybe you could say "interview proof" instead of "manga" :D

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 04 August 2014 - 02:23 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:36 AM

Manga or gtfo

Lol alrighty then.

A little overboard a response when I was posting information from the manga artist/author.

jus drein jus daun.

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:40 AM

It doesn't need a moment in the manga for you to call it canon. Maybe you could say "interview proof" instead of "manga" :D

lol The sad part is: You guys probably wouldn't like it if this was NaruSaku's case....or NaruHina's....or SasuSaku's....

Lol alrighty then.

A little overboard a response when I was posting information from the manga artist/author.

Relax. It was just a joke comment. Although, it is funny when the mangka says one thing, but the manga says another.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 04 August 2014 - 02:43 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

lol The sad part is: You guys probably wouldn't like it if this was NaruSaku's case....or NaruHina's....or SasuSaku's....

You guys? I'm not a Ymir x Christa fan. And no I wouldn't, because they're 500 times more fake interviews for Naruto pairings than there are AoT pairings

2XtVwF6.png

#9 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:44 AM

Well, fortunately for us all of our interviews by kishi have been in narusakus favor.  Knock on wood, haha.

Edited by Fenris, 04 August 2014 - 02:45 AM.

jus drein jus daun.

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 02:54 AM

You guys? I'm not a Ymir x Christa fan. And no I wouldn't, because they're 500 times more fake interviews for Naruto pairings than there are AoT pairings

-sigh- Too literal....you take it too literal.

Well, fortunately for us all of our interviews by kishi have been in narusakus favor.  Knock on wood, haha.

Fortunately for us, Kishi's words are hard to judge which is both a good and bad thing. This way he makes no huge promises that he has to satisfy to the fandoms. Of course, writers can lie sometimes. The only question is what is the truth of things?

I have seen writer interviews where they say one thing and yet do the the other thing in the story. Which is more or the less reason why I rather have it happen on the manga. lol Kind of hard to telling a coupling when you have one of them feel really awkward and have no idea what people are talking about.

Speaking of which, I like how this word of god is taken so highly, but when Kishi says Sakura is telling the truth, no one believes it. Go figure. XD

Edited by James S Cassidy, 04 August 2014 - 02:56 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:27 AM

I'll wait for it to actually happen in the manga before I view it as canon. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#12 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 04 August 2014 - 03:35 AM

Lol considering Isayama I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt. Yumikuri will still be my favourite lesbians though.

Edited by Undine, 04 August 2014 - 04:59 AM.

JA2DBzd.png

#13 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 04 August 2014 - 04:17 AM

Only pairings I care about in AoT is

Erin & Mikasa

and

Armin & Annie

Waiting for real confirmation in the manga would be nice.

I feel like someone just telling us they are a couple is less enjoyable.

It's like that feeling of oh Shepard survived the destroy ending and that was confirmed by a writer and wasnt in the game.

Edited by Lifeless Leo, 04 August 2014 - 04:18 AM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#14 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 08:35 AM

I know <3 i ship them so much. Early on in the manga, Ymir told Christa "we'll get married after this mission." Then she licked her cheek and Christa blushed. In the anime it was playes of as a joke.

If that doesn't give you lesbi vibes, your heteronormativity lenses are too strong. It's nasty how much more 'proof' same-sex couples need than m/f. Also, in a databook or something, it was confirmed that Ymir was in love with Historia.

ナルサク

#15 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:41 PM

I know <3 i ship them so much. Early on in the manga, Ymir told Christa "we'll get married after this mission." Then she licked her cheek and Christa blushed. In the anime it was playes of as a joke.

If that doesn't give you lesbi vibes, your heteronormativity lenses are too strong. It's nasty how much more 'proof' same-sex couples need than m/f. Also, in a databook or something, it was confirmed that Ymir was in love with Historia.

Umm actually, I have seen two girls blush after kissing, but they weren't lesbians. I am also seen the same with male/female "relationships" where they blush about things and again they are not a couple.

Take example these moments from Love Hina Again:

Look at especially when Kanako starts feeling up Matoko and she is blushing like crazy. Neither one of them are actually lesbians. So just because there is blushing doesn't necessarily mean they are a couple. In fact, Makoto and Kanako were actually madly in love with Keitaro.

If you want really to talk shop about "social view on homosexuality" how come females can feel each other up in the bath and noone thinks anything of it or makes those kind of thoughts, but if I wash another man or touch his junk why am I considered "gay?" Hell, sometimes even if I just want to hug my best friend I am considered "gay." Sometimes I think some men are beautiful and I find them very attractive. Not in the sense of "I want to have sex with them," but just admire them, yet I get called "gay." I also had people thought I was gay by the way I dress and act at times. So maybe it goes both ways, yeah?

As for what Ymir said....man, if that were true and that's all it took to make it canon, then NaruSaku and NaruHina have been canon already since the beginning. It's always weird how we treat one manga one way and treat one manga another way. If Ymir and Christa are really a couple, then he should have no problem expressing that on panel. What's wrong with that? It's even weirder still how again, as I said, how this "word of god" is okay and such, but we never listen to the word of god when it comes to Kishi who talks about NaruSaku at times because people believed in the "on panel" rather than "word of god."

So I am just doing devil's advocate here and doing here what others do there. That is weird thing though that Christa seems oblivious to the advances most of the time.

I don't care regardless. I was just trying to make a joke, but people missed it which is fine. Ymir and Chirsta I don't really care. I am more interested in Mikasa and Eren because I find their relationship a bit humorus, but sweet so I am wondering where it will go.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 04 August 2014 - 01:02 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#16 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:23 PM

And not a single fock was given that day.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:29 PM

....Yay???????

#18 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:35 PM

^James, Do you only watch the anime or the manga too? Because the anime brushed off yumikuri, and made Eren and Mikasa's relationship more romantic and gentle than it is.

Ymir_x_Christa.png

<3

Canon girlfriends or not, Ymir is in love with Christa. That much is canon, so it's impossible to deny. They even say so on the wiki. I thought it was common knowledge. :ermm:

Edited by sushi., 04 August 2014 - 01:52 PM.

ナルサク

#19 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:56 PM

^James, Do you only watch the anime or the manga too? Because the anime brushed off yumikuri, and made Eren and Mikasa's relationship more romantic and gentle than it is.

Ymir_x_Christa.png

<3

Canon girlfriends or not, Ymir is in love with Christa. That much is canon, so it's impossible to deny.

Sushi, did you read anything I type or do you just skim because I already gave all the answers you are looking for.

I did not deny Ymir's feelings nor did I say anything of the sort, but rather saying that just because one says something doesn't mean canonicity. Might as well say that NaruSaku was canon ever since Naruto said he was in love with her and thus all SS or NH moments are nothing no matter how far they go. So why are we worrying? Thing is, you need more evidence than that and so far the manga itself never goes into that much detail of it. So you can't really say for sure whether two people are a couple unless expressed on panel of a mutal love.

Like I said, if they really are a couple, then we should see their relationship blossom on panel from now and truly express it. It doesn't have to be overblown super sappy romantic stuff, but give a more definite picture. Also, I have seen these kind of things happen all the time on many panels of many manga and yet nothing came of it. It actually pissed some people off on some occasions.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 August 2014 - 01:58 PM

I guess yuri isn't allowed in anime? Wait, what about yaoi? Ah...either way, I should have known.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users