#121 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:32 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 13 2010, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I just bought Volume 48 and it said the next Volume isn't coming until October 2010... possibly Naruto's birthday? pictureem0.gif

But wait there's a topic in this forum when they were showing the cover of the latest volumen and it had Sasuke, Madara and Danzo.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#122 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Jun 13 2010, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But wait there's a topic in this forum when they were showing the cover of the latest volumen and it had Sasuke, Madara and Danzo.

BUT... is that the Japanese volume cover or just a preview?

#123 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 13 2010, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No, I just bought Volume 48 and it said the next Volume isn't coming until October 2010... possibly Naruto's birthday? pictureem0.gif

That's the American translated volume, not the Japanese ones. Just like the manga chapters in Japan are ahead of the official American translation so are the manga volumes. In Japan volume 51 has been released, it was released on April 30, 2010
http://books.shueish...o...33-5&mode=1

Which means volume 52 should be out around late July or early August (they'll probably time the release to coincide with the movie opening date)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#124 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 09:46 PM

Then VIZ lied to ME>! rawr.gif

#125 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

If I'm not mistaken, Volume 48 of Naruto in English should be out by now right? Because Volume 47 ended on such a big cliffhanger, not that I already don't know what happened. sleep.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#126 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 10:16 PM

QUOTE (FullMetalMac @ Jun 13 2010, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I'm not mistaken, Volume 48 of Naruto in English should be out by now right? Because Volume 47 ended on such a big cliffhanger, not that I already don't know what happened. sleep.gif

It is - that's the Volume I just bought and the hug scene is it... GAH wow.png I loved it! The next English volume isn't suppose to come out until October.

#127 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:05 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 13 2010, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It is - that's the Volume I just bought and the hug scene is it... GAH wow.png I loved it! The next English volume isn't suppose to come out until October.

What?! We have to wait until October for the next volume? Damn... arg.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#128 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 15 June 2010 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Jun 13 2010, 05:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Then VIZ lied to ME>! rawr.gif

No, they were just talking about American translated volumes. They are assuming most readers aren't buying the ones released in Japan with the original Japanese text. smile.gif (As for me, sometimes I do, sometimes I don't, a few I buy both.)
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#129 TwilightLink20xx

TwilightLink20xx

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:08 AM

Guys the chapter is indeed out in the US Shounen Jump magazine. The problem is that it's a bagged issue, and I don't have $5 to spend on it, so I can't read the lines in question, let alone take a picture...

Anyways, the US release of the Manga is at Volume 48, and the chapters published in US Shounen Jump are around 476 I want to say...? Someone correct me, 'cause I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on that last one.

#130 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 18 June 2010 - 04:12 AM

QUOTE (TwilightLink20xx @ Jun 18 2010, 12:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys the chapter is indeed out in the US Shounen Jump magazine. The problem is that it's a bagged issue, and I don't have $5 to spend on it, so I can't read the lines in question, let alone take a picture...

Anyways, the US release of the Manga is at Volume 48, and the chapters published in US Shounen Jump are around 476 I want to say...? Someone correct me, 'cause I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on that last one.

One of our members already posted the pictures in the Debate thread. And we discussed about it. Same results.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users