Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#341 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 28 November 2017 - 08:44 PM

Well it seems that things are getting interesting right now I know that there will be no BS with everyone trying to guilt trip Naruto into loving Hinata this time so I'm looking forward to see where this will be going.

#342 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:11 AM

Well it seems that things are getting interesting right now I know that there will be no BS with everyone trying to guilt trip Naruto into loving Hinata this time so I'm looking forward to see where this will be going.

Me too, Evil, and I am curious to learn more about Hinata's conversation with Toneri, and what exactly he said to her that has her looking a little shifty. I get the feeling it has something to do regarding Hanabi, as well as his plans for the world potentially too if that element is kept in play.

#343 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

No offense, but many....

Okay, so Analyzer, as soon as you start a sentence like this....it automatically means that something you are about to say is offensive and given your track record this is probably the biggest lie you tell right now.

And second of all no, we are not the same. We used to be the same, but not anymore. You know why? Because I didn't let my pairing choice cloud my judgement of what the story is vs selectively choosing what I want to see. Plus, I am not a hypocrite for the most part of it.

I never claim I accept the ending for what it is and I am very straight forward about hating the ending. This is contrary to pro-enders who keep saying that I have to accept the ending for what it is and then turn around and deny everything that the canon story is right now. Just like you who deny's everything that has been proven against you. The pro-enders want to think that SS and NH are happy and they are perfect families and they have no issues. Read the actual story and you see that is far far far from the truth. SS is basically the story about a single mother and a dead-beat dad where even Naruto himself tells Sasuke "Would it kill you to go home every now and then?" Why would Naruto say this to Sasuke if the opposite was true? NH is a story about a workaholic father who couldn't be bother being with his family and his brat son. Don't give a kitten about the daughter because she is not important enough to be mentioned.

Kishimoto paints a picture of the NH family with Boruto being a brat, Naruto being the angry and yelling father, and Hinata being the brain dead wife who looks into space like nothing and does nothing. The Pro-enders despict the same scene as Naruto smiling with an almost "That's my boy" look and with Hinata being the confident and angry mother like Kushina. They also remove the technology from the image entirely and make it more like it was during Minato and Kushina's time. Do you see the difference?

These are the same people that say Naruto the Last is not a romance story, but then comment on how romantic the movie is. Especially when the director says the whole movie is centered around Hinata and her dreams.

I want to make this clear on why the pro-enders don't have a right to write fanfiction because well Kishimoto gave them the ending that they wanted right or is it not good enough for you pro-enders? What's wrong with the ending they got that they need to write fanfiction for it? I know what is wrong with ending, but I get told that I need to accept it. So why don't the pro-enders accept it? Why do they deny the most obvious things in the story?

Do you deny the things that happen? So Naruto actually did accept the lunch from Boruto and didn't tell him to go home? So Naruto isn't working all the time and Boruto is not complaining about how selfish his father is? So Boruto didn't just yell at his father for being a hypocrite and using technology that he told Boruto not to use? So Naruto wasn't knocked out by his daughter and missed his coronation as Hokage?

I guess so. I guess all the problems of the series now are just all in my imagination. I should be reading more pro-ender fanfiction because that is more accurate huh? I don't deny there was a time that was just as bad, but at least I woke up and realized what I was doing was wrong instead of just continuing to believe kitten that wasn't true.

"All Sakura does is yell at Naruto and hit him all the time."
All the while ignoring the times when Sakura hugged him, cried for him, tried to save him, and so much more.

Pro-enders have no right to write fanfiction because they are not practicing what they preach and accepting the ending for what it is. They instead downright deny and play stupid to the real facts out there. Everytime they make an argument against NS, they have no realization that it backfires back onto them and their couple. These same pro-enders can;t stand the idea of anyone liking anything other than NH and SS and get offended if anyone says that "NaruSaku should have been canon." It is the most offensive words to them and they it hurts them because I think deep down they know this too and just won't admit it.

You got your canon. You got everything you wanted and you are still not happy with it. At least I am not a hypocrite. I always hated the ending and I even started hating Naruto long before the ending ever came out.

Oh and please stop this act like you knew what the ending was going to be the entire time. That you knew Kishimoto intentions since chapter 1 and how all of it makes sense because honestly, it is so easy to say that after the fact.

Here let me show you:
"I knew Analyzer wasn;t a NS fan since long before she even started reading the manga."

Can you prove me wrong? What's that? There was no way to tell that given how I don't know what you were thinking before you joined the forum? Welcome to the club. Don't pretend to know what I think, Analyzer. You have no idea what I truly think of this series now.

Where were you during the events of when Naruto was being written? I want to see posts of anything you have typed during the events of all the NS moments. Do you have posts of knowing exactly how it was all going to turn out? Until you show me those posts...you can just float and sputter.

The story didn't make the ending, the ending made the story.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 29 November 2017 - 07:34 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#344 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:00 PM

No words James that post was freaking epic.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#345 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 10:27 PM

The ending is a realistic depiction of how well those relationships would work (read: badly,) but the characters were OOC to enter into them to begin with, considering they loved each other and not Hinata and Sasuke. It's really interesting that Kishimoto chose to depict them realistically instead of doing a fairytale happiness thing. It's unfortunate that it pisses off absolutely everyone, but yeah.

And pro enders writing fanfiction is quite hypocritical, yes. If you don't need canon to be happy and want to make your own, why did you f*** the series up for the rest of us? The non pairing fans would have greatly preferred NS because it actually worked in the story. I know because I was one. You can still make the argument that I am not even a NS fan because I became one based on story grounds and the inconsistencies created by not having it, as well as how pathetic not having it made Naruto and Sakura. If they hadn't had the moments they had, which are unequivocally indicating a NS ending, this might be completely different. If Kishi hadn't included those moments, I would likely not be a NS fan now. Because the injustice of it speaks to me. Happiness was ripped away from them. Satisfaction with the story was ripped away from the readers. And Kishimoto ripped respect away from himself.

Like I keep saying, nobody wins as a result of this. Some people are dense enough in the head to think they won, but even they will grow up someday. The clock is ticking towards the time that the ending and the Boruto crap is not even gonna be considered acceptable anymore.

Edited by DrK, 30 November 2017 - 12:16 AM.

#346 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:06 AM

I wanted to post this with the context of a recent image posted somewhere on these forums, with pro-enders getting upset with a depiction of the Uzumaki family breakfast and replacing it with one showing Hinata in a Kushina-like manner. Couldn't find the picture, so I'll just post anyway.

Hinata got screwed over by the series as well. Like, really hard and I think on a subconscious level pro-enders realize this. Let's start from the beginning with her introduction. She's presented as this shy girl with a lady boner for Naruto, someone who admires him. Her self-esteem has been crushed due to her lack of ability, he father thinks of her as a failure, and she's lost her title as clan head. She sees another person deemed a failure, Naruto, but unlike her he never lets it get him down. He is still determined to be Hokage, and she admires him for this reason.

A lot of people were expecting her to look at Naruto as a source of inspiration, the person she herself wanted to be. They wanted her growth to mirror his so she would earn the respect of those around her, prove she is not a failure and take back her position of clan head. It seems like a reasonable for this setup, which leads to people saying "Hinata is the best kunoichi in her age bracket" because they're cheering for her to become that. And part of this is the expectation that she will earn Naruto's love at the end.

Then there's the people who like her because she has big kittens, but that's beside the point.

But that's not what we got, is it? Instead of looking towards Naruto as an inspiration, she fawns over him like the fangirl she is. She doesn't want to be like Naruto, she just wants him for herself. She never kicks ass (I know the Pein fight in the anime made her last longer, but we're going by the source material here), she's the only one who doesn't make it to jonin iirc. She never regains her position as clan head and Naruto doesn't even acknowledge her dramatic confession. Kishi even went so far as to say she got Naruto out of pity. And post-Naruto she's Naruto's submissive housewife, telling Boruto his problems pale in comparison to what Naruto went through.

Hinata won, but not in the way they wanted. She didn't become the character they wanted her to be and worse, she is shown to be a selfish woman-child obsessed with a husband doesn't have time to spend with her family. In the end, she became everything her critics accused her of being and they freaking know it. They're resorting to fanfiction as well to get the ending they wanted.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#347 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:24 AM

I wanted to post this with the context of a recent image posted somewhere on these forums, with pro-enders getting upset with a depiction of the Uzumaki family breakfast and replacing it with one showing Hinata in a Kushina-like manner. Couldn't find the picture, so I'll just post anyway.

Hinata got screwed over by the series as well. Like, really hard and I think on a subconscious level pro-enders realize this. Let's start from the beginning with her introduction. She's presented as this shy girl with a lady boner for Naruto, someone who admires him. Her self-esteem has been crushed due to her lack of ability, he father thinks of her as a failure, and she's lost her title as clan head. She sees another person deemed a failure, Naruto, but unlike her he never lets it get him down. He is still determined to be Hokage, and she admires him for this reason.

A lot of people were expecting her to look at Naruto as a source of inspiration, the person she herself wanted to be. They wanted her growth to mirror his so she would earn the respect of those around her, prove she is not a failure and take back her position of clan head. It seems like a reasonable for this setup, which leads to people saying "Hinata is the best kunoichi in her age bracket" because they're cheering for her to become that. And part of this is the expectation that she will earn Naruto's love at the end.

Then there's the people who like her because she has big kittens, but that's beside the point.

But that's not what we got, is it? Instead of looking towards Naruto as an inspiration, she fawns over him like the fangirl she is. She doesn't want to be like Naruto, she just wants him for herself. She never kicks ass (I know the Pein fight in the anime made her last longer, but we're going by the source material here), she's the only one who doesn't make it to jonin iirc. She never regains her position as clan head and Naruto doesn't even acknowledge her dramatic confession. Kishi even went so far as to say she got Naruto out of pity. And post-Naruto she's Naruto's submissive housewife, telling Boruto his problems pale in comparison to what Naruto went through.

Hinata won, but not in the way they wanted. She didn't become the character they wanted her to be and worse, she is shown to be a selfish woman-child obsessed with a husband doesn't have time to spend with her family. In the end, she became everything her critics accused her of being and they freaking know it. They're resorting to fanfiction as well to get the ending they wanted.

She won in the way the people that thought of her as their fantasy dream girl or the simply used her as an insert character wanted, for that's all they cared about. Other then that, she lost in terms of story like everyone else. Her story in particular was lost due to Kishimoto's indifference towards her, and the people around him obsession with her.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 30 November 2017 - 06:18 AM.

#348 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 30 November 2017 - 04:29 PM

She won in the way the people that thought of her as their fantasy dream girl or the simply used her as an insert character wanted, for that's all they cared about. Other then that, she lost in terms of story like everyone else. Her story in particular was lost due to Kishimoto's indifference towards her, and the people around him obsession with her.

Whose story WASN'T lost due to indifference? Only Jiraiya and the dead who weren't resummoned were spared.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#349 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:19 PM

:roll:

#350 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:11 PM

You misconstrue everything else, why not that too? Whatever helps you feel validated.

#351 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:04 PM

No words James that post was freaking epic.

Thank you.

Which makes you question more: Isn't this what the pro-enders wanted? Even some of the greatest NH fans said that this is not the ending they expected or wanted and said "I am kind of thinking NS should have been the end game the whole time."

If the pro-enders, especially Analyzer, are saying this is exactly how the ending should have went....then why are they trying so desperatly hard to change the canon for what it is? Why are they making fan images and the like that change the very core of the characters? Why are they writing fan fiction at all for a couple that already happened in canon?

Because they really don't like what they got, but are trying so hard to not feel like they have been cheated and they lie to themselves.

Do we do this too? Absolutly. We redraw scenes putting in what we want to see, but that is because we didn't get the ending we wanted. We admit this. We wanted NS to be canon. We wanted Naruto to have more than just the rasengan for powers. We wanted more than just a short haircut Kevin Federline Naruto. We wanted something more in character to what Naruto was than what we were given....and we have this reason because we did not like the ending for what it was. Regardless of pairing choice or not.

This is in contrary to Pro-enders that sit here wanting to change the characters and the ending to a different style all the while saying that the ending is perfect and that we are the ones who are unaccepting of it. Duuuuh. Yeah, we don't accept the ending for obvious reason, why don't pro-enders accept the ending that they supposedly say is perfect and exactly what they wanted?

Can you tell me that one, Analyzer? Can you tell me why pro-enders and the like keep drawing fan art, making fanfiction, and the like going against the canon of the story all the while convinced that the story is perfect and nothing should be changed? Why even make all the "alternative art" in the first place? There is no need to if it is already perfect as is.

Jeez, they can't even admit that the ending is flawed when they KNOW it is flawed. And I am sorry, but this is probably the biggest hypocritical statement of them all from them. If you don't think the ending is perfect, then stop trying to convince me it is. Stop lying to me to try and convince yourself.

And yes, I will admit that NS not being canon is one of the reasons why the ending sucks, but it is not the ONLY reason. It is merely the beginning of the list.

This Alternative Last fan doujinshi is a product of a fan who by their own accord said "I do not agree with the ending. I think NS should have been canon despite being an NH fan and here is how I think it really should have ended in the Naruto the Last movie."  That is a perfect and understandable reasononing. Find another Alternative Last fanfiction or doujinshi from a pro-ender. Why are they making it? If the reason for them making it is "Well, I really just don't like the movie or the ending and here is how I think it should go," then they don't like the ending either.

This is why I get mad at fan art of this "Loving and happy SasuSaku family" where Sasuke smiling and holding up Sakura like something out of a romantic comedy and all the fans are like "This is totally how the relationship is.They are so good together." Meanwhile, in the REAL manga, Sasuke can't even kiss, touch, and can barely look at Sakura directly. So I have no idea what they are talking about with the fanart depicting something that is far different than the manga that Kishimoto drew himself.

You have to wonder who are the real delusional fanbase is in Naruto. The anti-enders who see the ending for what it is and disagrees with it entirely saying that these characters look OOC OR a bunch of pro-enders who draw/write their own OOC character fan art and then say "Wow, this how the canon is." Honestly, what is worse? Even now, people like Sawyer and Forneverworld are calling kitten on the Boruto manga and how it is "betraying the Naruto story as we know it" and these were the same kittens who made videos calling all the anti-enders and NS fans "delusional" because they don't accept the ending for what it is. My how the tables have turned.

It's not the fact that they are changing the ending for themselves...it is the fact that they are changing the ending, believing that fan fiction ending is canon, and then telling others they can't do that. Well, if the pro-enders can change the ending to any way they want to, then I can certianly change the ending to anything I want to.

I also will say this: Kishimoto's intention and the Boruto writer's intention are two very different things.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 02 December 2017 - 03:08 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#352 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 11:34 PM

It's not the fact that they are changing the ending for themselves...it is the fact that they are changing the ending, believing that fan fiction ending, and then telling others they can't do that. Well, if the pro-enders can change the ending to any way they want to, then I can certianly change the ending to anything I want to.

Hence why I have said the ending is nothing but a Pyrrhic victory, as well as showing how toxic, belligerent, and twisted many NH fans can be. You said it yourself, James, it is the utter height of hypocrisy that they feel as the "winners", only THEY get to alter the ending while we can't because of us being "salty". It's crap like that which makes me wanna smack some pro-ending fans and tell them to stop being hypocritical and... Wait for it... "Accept the ending as Kishimoto's true intentions". See? I can play that card too.

#353 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 06 December 2017 - 01:46 PM

What? That is a doujinshi? I thought this manga was legit.

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#354 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:15 PM

Yeah, it's just that damn good ^_^

#355 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:47 PM

Maybe the "canon" is a red herring

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#356 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:32 AM

... you ... could have a point! :hm:

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#357 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:57 AM

... you ... could have a point! :hm:

Glad it isn't just me to follow James in his train of thought.

#358 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:51 AM

To quote Zod from the thor dark world hishe "you're blowing my mind"

#359 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 December 2017 - 05:27 PM

Kitten! The link. What happen to the Link?

Link to thread

It's a doujin. It's a reboot of the hideous The Last, illistrated by Tokai2000 of Deviant ART. According to the doujin mangaka, he claims that NaruSaku and SasuKarin is endgame and so far the story is leading up to that. But its not just about the pairing, this author literarly puts the current canon material to shame. Tokai can imitate Kishi's art and the story flow seems more legit and a serialized material than a typical fan comic. I scanlated the first three chapters on my web page

="Previews

Holly Fuk!!! Is this guy/girl for real!!?  :jawdrop: The art is amazing it looks like canon actually scratch that its way better than the canon this artist puts Kishimoto to shame!!! Someone should send this to Shueisha and Kishimoto with a message saying SHAME ON YOU!!!  :lol:  .  Its obvious that this artist is trying to repair the loosen ends fix the plot holes and is working with what he/she has and  doing a fine job, of course it doesn't fix the manga as a whole for that it needs to be started from the kage summit arc but its trying to do justice to its horrible disgusting ending and I respect that  :thumb:​. What I like the most about this panels is that he/she drew and made everyone perfectly IC in a way that makes sense going by that ending and that kitten movie honestly its a work of an genius!!!

P.S. How often does the chapters or pages get released!?      

Edited by FireFox, 18 December 2017 - 07:04 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#360 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 December 2017 - 07:17 PM

P.S. How often does the chapters or pages get released!?      

Umm, he usually releases them between every 2-3 weeks, but considering it is the holidays, myeb he is taking a break.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users