48 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:01 PM

"Tokyo Ghoul beats us in every turn. Time to copy...let's see...we could take 125 and do it our version. Sure they're 12 years but I'm hungry in more ways than one. Ah, eating people is a good idea. Maybe we can use Kakugan. Manga will be black and red eye. Good idea!"

Note: I felt uncomfortable with 125 part...

#22 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 07:46 PM

Lol its good that its dying shows how bad it is and that Kishi and the new guy just suck at how to do a good story, but what I know for sure is that the NH/ proenders will find a way to blame us its what they do after all.

Do I look like I give a kitten? Let them hate me, let them hate us. They're the only ones to blame for over glorifying a character who was worthless to the plot of the story and wanted her to get everything when she NEVER deserved it in the first place, over the male protagonists and female protagonists, 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#23 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 06 June 2017 - 09:52 PM

Hmmm let's see Pedophilia, Check. Cannibalism, Check. What other Taboos can we hit on this list hmmm? Beastiality? Disfigurement? Brazilian Cake Farts? SMH how low the Mighty hath fallen

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#24 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 June 2017 - 10:23 PM

Keep that list going buddy they'll probably add more :fu:

Do I look like I give a kitten? Let them hate me, let them hate us. They're the only ones to blame for over glorifying a character who was worthless to the plot of the story and wanted her to get everything when she NEVER deserved it in the first place, over the male protagonists and female protagonists, 

Unlike them, our hatred is justified :kukuku:  :yes:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#25 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:12 AM

I read the title with such a livid Gordon Ramsay voice in my head like "IT'S RAW" kinda thing.

Anyways, a manga so boring even the translators thought kitten this kitten lmaoo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ what can you do.

#26 Yojeveka

Yojeveka

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Pokémon, Nuzlockes, Voice Acting

Posted 07 June 2017 - 04:57 AM

You know, even before Naruto's ending, shipping was such a big deal for this fandom. And now BoruSara is the most popular couple in Boruto, but even if they put some romantic hints this time, nobody cares anymore. Love is not enough to save this crap, lol.

2r2sxtg.gif

*Needs an English Talker*

#27 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 06:07 AM

You know, even before Naruto's ending, shipping was such a big deal for this fandom. And now BoruSara is the most popular couple in Boruto, but even if they put some romantic hints this time, nobody cares anymore. Love is not enough to save this crap, lol.

I guess people don't wanna go through Shipping Wars 2, because look how the original one turned out; both sides are either still worked up about the original one, or just completely done (out of anger or satisfaction) lol.

And let's face it, nothing will ever live up to the 10+ years of deliberate anticipation that Naruto gave to us, as messed up as it was. Are we ready for another 10+ years of baiting only to be all somehow disappointed yet again? Nope, not me at least.  :down:

#28 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 07 June 2017 - 09:21 PM

THIS btw shouldn't even be a thing, but hypocrites are hypocrites so kitten them! :superior:

#29 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:34 AM

If you look at their reaction to salad little scene for that article I brought up in another topic. They believe Salad is an anti-Sakura (everything Sakura was in their mind she is not) character worthy of being the womb that carries the children of nH's son -ignoring the fact that Bolt is a pale & pathetic intimation of his father with none of his charisma or likability-.

#30 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 June 2017 - 08:53 AM

Well that is very true I know I don't give a kitten what they think either I just have a feeling once Bolt is axed for low sales and all that, they will hate us cause we didn't do what they wanted, and I like you man don't give a kitten let Bolt get axed let this kitten of a series die and be forgotten, and never remembered at all but the trash that it really is.

If you look at their reaction to salad little scene for that article I brought up in another topic. They believe Salad is an anti-Sakura (everything Sakura was in their mind she is not) character worthy of being the womb that carries the children of nH's son -ignoring the fact that Bolt is a pale & pathetic intimation of his father with none of his charisma or likability-.

Wow, my god wow that is just fucvking sick, so what they are saying is they want an 8 to 12 year old prancing around half naked and that the Pro-enders have zero respect for women then, I just have no idea what the world has become now. And I know that I don't want to live in a world like this is okay.

At least everyone here as commen sense to know what is going on is BS you know Bail my only hope is that one day this will all seems like a bad dream.

#31 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 11:40 AM

Well that is very true I know I don't give a kitten what they think either I just have a feeling once Bolt is axed for low sales and all that, they will hate us cause we didn't do what they wanted, and I like you man don't give a kitten let Bolt get axed let this kitten of a series die and be forgotten, and never remembered at all but the trash that it really is.

Wow, my god wow that is just fucvking sick, so what they are saying is they want an 8 to 12 year old prancing around half naked and that the Pro-enders have zero respect for women then, I just have no idea what the world has become now. And I know that I don't want to live in a world like this is okay.

At least everyone here as commen sense to know what is going on is BS you know Bail my only hope is that one day this will all seems like a bad dream.

Why? Because we're not NH zombies like them?

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#32 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 08 June 2017 - 01:08 PM

Why? Because we're not NH zombies like them?

lol yeah we have a brain and know how growth works, they all look at Hinata and just thinks she is the best that ever was, even thou she is not and is in fact the worst, right next to Sasuke I wish both had been killed off.

#33 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 02:17 AM

.........*clicks teeth and sucks in air*

Saitama, want to help me out with this one?

aphf0o.png

That'll do it, thanks very much, Saitama.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#34 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 June 2017 - 11:55 AM

Was there ANYTHING to gain from this series since the start? :hehehe:

#35 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 03:19 AM

It's a thing when writers are out of ideas. " Ok. Let them eat him to become him ".

Well, they've been in this territory since chapter 1. Everything is a slightly tweaked version of the original series.

Is eating people a new thing?

Not in Rand-McNally.

#36 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 02:00 PM

Well, they've been in this territory since chapter 1. Everything is a slightly tweaked version of the original series.

The Bolt/Nail whatever is just a repeat of the Naruto/Sasuke conflict. Team Konohamaru is just a copy of part 2's Team 7 Bolt=Naruto, Salad=Sakura, and Cups=Sai. The first ten chapters was the chunin exams. The effeminate one is Orochimaru mixed with Kaguya and Toneri as well as a few other movie villains. The Daddy issues just replaces that orphan issues. The current arc is again just Naruto bonding with Konohamaru and Inari with the Bulter being both Ebisu when in disguise and Gato in his true form. The seal is the new Kurama...am I missing anything? Edit: Oh right the byakugan replacing the sharingan as the most important plot element in the series.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 June 2017 - 07:42 PM.

#37 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 04:29 PM

Is there a way to cancel the series faster?

#38 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 05:39 PM

It's getting there especially since the series it's not among the top 100 anime.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#39 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 June 2017 - 09:47 PM

All sources of potential profits will have to be snuffed out. ALL SOURCES. And it's not enough just get fans to stop watching the anime because anime doesn't make money off of viewership

#40 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 23 June 2017 - 12:06 AM

Huh just stumbled on the first promotional image done by the artist. Forgot how Salad originally looked when done by this guy. Salad has an incredibly short shirt but at least her shirt zips up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users